Behind the Curtain (18+)

virtualoo

When the manager felt something grab his hand, he stopped immediately; those were the exact words he wanted to hear, 'don't go'. He slowly turned around, wanting to make sure this is what Kyo wants and not only thinks it's proper. Ishihara clearly went beyond the limits with the kiss, even though the two were more than a manager and a star. "Are you sure? Aren't you..uncomfortable with me?"

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Ayakashiu

Kyo blushed bright but did not let go of Ishiharas hand as he tried to find words. He made a small nodding gesture before he finally spoke "I'm sure..I mean..I don't know what to do. Everything feels like it is closing in on me. And my heart is going crazy in my throat.." with a soft quiet voice. While he felt scared, it didn't feel like the kind of scared he would have if he felt threatened. It was a weird feeling...

His heart is going crazy? That's good right? Ishihara thought to himself, trying to decide what he should do now. The young star looked undecisive, but he did still hold his hand, so the manager decided to stay; he didn't want to leave in the first place, he wanted to spen as much time with Kyo as he could. "Then what do you want to do, if I stay?"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Sorry for the reply delay xp

Kyo let go when he realized how embarrassing he sounded...heart going crazy? What if Ishihara took it the wrong way? What if it was just a friendly kiss or a joke for some reason? "I dont know.." The star spoke with a timid voice, looking down at his hands. "I really don't..' He added, not knowing what else to say.

Ishihara felt a little sorry for the young star, he looked so lost and helpless; and he was the reason for that. He sighted and decided it was best not to ignore what happened. "Well do you want to talk about what happened? Did i make you uncomfortable?" He squeezed the other' hand back unconciously, not noticing he did so. He was nervous what the answer would be, but better than leaving things hanging between them.

sorry about my replies again xp

"It's..It's not necessarily I was uncomfortable..And that makes me feel uncomfortable sort of. That I wasn't bothered by it as much as I probably should be.." Kyo stumbled over his words as he tried to express how he was feeling. He didn't know how to act..what he was supposed to do now. Did he try and go on like that didnt just happen?

"Ok.." Ishihara didn't really know what to think, when the boy tried to explain things to him that way, but not being too uncomfortable was a good thing. But that light a spark in the older man's heart, a spark of hope, so he pushed on. "Why do you think you should be uncomfortable? Would you..hate it, if I did it again?" His heart was thumpping so loud in his chest, that he was sure Kyo heard it and he gulped hard, waiting for the answer.

"I mean..you're my manager..Always been there for me..I should be more scared..shouldn't I?" Kyo spoke, a bit scared and unsure of himself. And the idea of the other kissing him..again? "Again..? I mean..again? I..guess just once..I guess.." He said, butterflies in his stomach. Maybe he would be afraid now..if he wasn't surprised. Would he be more scared..? Or would he not be scared again?

Sorry about that and saying sorry multiple times XD

the other's insecureness fueled Ishihara's confidence, although he didn't know why. Maybe because he wasn't the only one feeling like that. "I am your manager but.." Pausing for a minute, he cupped the boy's cheek. "But aren't I more than a manager to you?" After another small pause, the older man surprised even himself with his words. "Why don't we try it again and see what you will feel?" He didn't want to pressure the young star but as soon as he said those words, he leaned down and kissed him again.

[

please don't be sorry ^^7 i take ages to reply lately, so i should be sorry OTL)

His hand felt so warm..Kyo thought as he looked up at the other. He should feel more intimidated with Ishihara kissing him. And not feeling intimidated sort of scared him even more. "I guess..it couldn't hurt.." The star said quietly as his manager leaned in for another kiss. His heart felt like it was in his throat and that it was a bit hard to breathe under the warm lips. Why must they be..so inviting?

Thank you and love seeing your replies ;3

• 2 weeks later...

It felt too right for the manager, so he didn't hold himself back. He whispered, "Open your mouth," wanting to explore Kyo's mouth with his tongue, while his hands got busy too. He put them on the young star's back, pulling him closer, so their bodies touched. Ishihara then moved his hand down, slowly sliding to the other's ass. He was totally lost, but at the same time, he was just sober enough, to watch for any sings that Kyo might not like this. He wanted to make the boy enjoy it, not force him into something he doesn't like. But they won't know if they like it, until they at least try it.

[

thanks~ ^^ ]

Open...my mouth? Kyo thought as he felt a bit confused yet still opened his mouth when the other asked him. What he wasn't quite expecting was his manager pulling him so close and hand slowly going down toward his ass. The stars heart was in his throat and everything felt loose and tight at the same time. He felt like a school girl and it only made him all the more embarrassed at the touches and the fact he was letting him do all this. This is going over the last kiss and it felt even more..he couldn't begin to describe what he was feeling and if he should feel this way for his own manager.

Happy to hear :3

• 2 weeks later...

Still no resistance, Ishihara thought. This is bad. He was a male; a male who focused only on his job so other needs might have been forgoten sometimes, and now he was having a hard time keeping himself back.

He slowly pushed the young star towards the couch, wanting to get more comfortable. Pushing him a little more, so the other tumbled down and ending their kiss that way, the manager noticed he was hard; obviously hard. The bulge that formed on his pants was hard to miss, but he decided to ignore it for the moment; he had stuff to do. Climbing on top of the cute boy, he started to pull of his shirt. Will he let me?

[

not sure if we are mentioning each other or not o.O so i will do it just in case ^^7 ]

I dont know either so ill do it anyway-I have all my rps subscribed to :3

Kyu noticed they had started to move, getting closer and closer to the couch. He went too far back and fell backwards, ending up in a position where he was looking right up at him. This...this wasn't just kissing anymore..Kyu thought as he noticed his manager had begun to take off his shirt and it was almost off already. He covered his exposed chest in embarrassment. The blond was feeling timid and found it difficult to look up at his manager, if at all

• 2 weeks later...

It was so cute, how the young star covered himself up; not that he didn't see the boy without a shirt before. Ichihara couldn't help but chuckle at this display of modesty. "What are you ashamed of?" He reached for the cute boy's arms, trying to move them away and expose his body. It took quite some selfcontrol to be gentle and not jump on him like a starved beast, but if Ishihara had something, it was self control.

[

]

"This isn't just kissing.." Kyos face turned a bright red as his hands were removed from his chest. Normally he wouldn't care but he never felt more exposed and naked in front of his manager. And the way those eyes looked at him like Ishihara wanted to devour him whole..he didn't know how to describe the feeling he felt about that. Kyo turns his head away shyly in the hopes of escaping the gaze that made him feel so weird inside.

"No, it isn't," the older male simply replied. He couldn't say anything else in the situation. "Do you want us..me..to stop?" Ichihara sighted when the young star looked away, feeling like the other is hiding from him and he didn't want that. He reached out and held Kyo's chin, turning his face around so they were facing each other again. "Kyo, do you want me to stop?" He repeated the question, wanting the other to feel comfortable, not forced and he had every intention to stop if the other asked so.

Everything felt like it was going slow and that everything was silent. There were only the two of them and those eyes looking back into his own. The question lingered in his head and for a brief second, he said nothing. He wasn't sure what to say. Kyo was scared yet he didn't want to stop..that was the scary part. This was Ishihara..yet..he couldn't stop. 'No.." Kyo said with the brightest blush on his face.

• 2 weeks later...
'No.."

Just one simple word, but it made Ishihara so happy. "I don't want to either," he whispered in the cute boy's ear, sliding down with his lips and starting to kiss his neck. The manager wanted to taste him, feel him..he wanted to make sure that the young star is his. Moving down toward the collarbone, he bit him gently, before asking, "What do you want me to do, Kyo?" He let his finger slide down, circling around the other's bellybutton as he was waiting for the answer.

Kyo felt like his cheeks were on fire and every touch was fire, feeling his managers lips kiss down his neck. Kyo but his bottom lip when he felt the other bite him, the lingering tingle feeling strange to him in a good way. The star heard his managers question but wasn't quite sure how to answer. What did he want done..what did he know? "W-Whatever you like.." His quiet voice finally spoke up. What did his manager..what was he into?

"Oh god.." It wasn't good that the boy was letting him do as he pleases, it was too dangrous. But still obeying his words, the manager's hand slipped down, lower, until reaching the other's pants. Unbuttoning them, Ishihara proceeded to slide his hand under the cute boy's undies. "Does it feel good if I touch you here?" He teased the tip a little, before enclosing his hand around the other's member.

Kyo squirmed under the warm hand that was now enveloping his member. Such a foreign touch down there sent what felt like electrocuting sparks up his body. "Yes.." Kyo said in a breathy sort of moan. And what came out of his mouth was not just a simple moan or calling him 'manager' but.."Ishihara.." in a sort of soft moan.He realized he said this and turned really red in the face.

• 2 weeks later...

Hearing his own name sent shivers down his spine; Ishihara was indeed head over heels for this boy. He slowly stroked the other's lenght, taking his time with teasing him. His erection was painfully pressing against his pants, but he was waiting so long for this and now he wanted to make it perfect. "Do you want to come, Kyo?" the manager asked, his voice low and dragging. He wanted to hear it; well, he wanted the boy to beg, but it was too soon for that.

The words caught in his throat while only moans came out with his strokes. Kyo was getting hard easily in Ishiharas hand and there was no stopping it. He was excited and scared..also nervous as to what the other night do. But he wanted all these confusing good feelings to keep coming. He nodded with a small "yes" that he managed to squeak out from quivering lips

• 2 weeks later...