Behind the Curtain (18+)

virtualoo

Me and Arekushisu

Name: Kyo Mitchell

Appearance: on the shorter side and thin with blonde hair to his shoulders. He also has the brightest blue eyes

Bio: getting into the singing/pop music career at the young age of 21, he has hit the big time and is only growing more. He has his manager to thank for that too, for helping him through everything even when he lost his family in a fire.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Ayakashiu

Name: Ishihara Takeshi

Appearance: Black hair, deep blue eyes that can appear almost black sometimes, wears glasses.

Bio: He is Kyo's manager ever since he debuted and they've become really close with the passing of time. He is serious and responsible most of the time, wanting to make sure Kyo is taken care of well.

'Thank you everyone and good night~!" Kyo called out to his audience after an especially long concert with one encore for the crowd. He breathed heavily backstage from sweating from the concert hall lights, chugging at a nearby water bottle. He made his way to his dressing room, flopping down on the couch to rest for just a moment. That was a great concert but man was in exhausting..even in slimming barely containing a top costumes.

Ishihara was working during the show, but of course he was sure to keep one eye on the screen that showed the stage. If anything would go wrong, he could act immediately. After the concert was over, he headed to the singer's room, finding him on the couch, his skin glistening from the sweat. Ishihara, as a manager, shouldn't notice this things, but he did. They were a distraction for his work, which he took seriously. He handed the singer a towel, leaning on the side of the table, trying to stay professional. "How are you feeling? Satisfied with tonight?"

Kyo was happy to see Ishihara in his room shortly after, always seeing if he was happy with the concert almost every show and how he was feeling. "It was amazing, I loved it! That encore was crazy~!" He smiled big as he used to towel to wipe off all his sweat. "Much better.." He smiled happily, sitting up on the couch afterwards. "Did you think i did good?" He asked the other, always respecting his opinion.

The blonde looked so cute when talking about his performance. "I think you did good too," Ishihara answered with a small smile; he thought that Kyo always did good. "I arranged a free day for you tomorrow, so you can rest, but I will stop by in the afternoon to tell you your schedule for the week, okay? Do you need anything else now?" Ishihara already arranged a driver, who will first take the singer home and then him. He had some more work to do tonight, but he wished he could just fall into bed and sleep.

Kyo smiled when the other said he had done good today. He loved being praised by the other most of all..it made him feel good. "No I don't need anything else..Just going to change back into my street clothes before I leave" He said simply, grabbing onto his shirt and slipping it over his head once his costume vest/shirt was removed. "Thanks" Kyo smiled sweetly to the other

The scene in front of him was too much for Ishihara and he needed to clear his throath before saying, "Okay then, I'm going to wait for you outside, so you'll have some privacy." He avoided the other's eyes as he was talking, the sweet smile, along with Kyo's naked body, still etched into his mind. He headed towards the door, trying to act normal.

"Okay, see you in a second" Kyo said as he was unzippering and pulling down his pants. He felt comfortable in front of the other since it was just that, him being the one he could trust and be comfortable around. "I'll be done in a second.." Kyo said, looking for his street blue jeans.

His protege was already pulling his pants off and Ishihara cursed silently; it was getting tougher and tougher to be around Kyo lately and act normal. As he closed the door of the room behind him, he slumped on the wall, leaning his head back. He just stayed like this for a few moment, his eyes closed, trying to gather his thoughts. He wondered why he looses focus so quickly lately; he knew Kyo for a long time already, they were close, but lately, he wanted to ve closer..

Kyo got dressed soon after the other left, gathering any personal belongings he had left and hanging up his costume. "Ready" Kyo smiled, wearing his black t shirt and blue jeans. "Want to walk me out to the car like usual if you aren't riding with me?" He asked with little puppy eyes

The singer looked good in simple clothes, like usual. Ishihara stood up when the doors opened, not leaning on the wall anymore, repairing his glasses. He didn't want his protege to notice something's off. "I'm riding with you tonight, so shall we go?" he chuckled and shook his head, couldn't help but finding the singer's adorable grimace cute. Too cute for comfort actually. He turned around, heading towards the exit.

"Awesome, and then I guess I won't see you until you come tomorrow?" Kyo said with a smile. It was always nice when he came to see him, even if it was business related. He looked out the window as everything was passing once they got in. "Its nice to have these few moments to breathe and be with fewer people you know?" Kyo asked with another smile

(sorry this took so long, hard to type and submit reply between classses, had most of pst done an hour ago xp)

"Awesome, and then I guess I won't see you until you come tomorrow?"

The blonde asked the question with a smile and Ishihara couldn't help but smile back, although his smile was sad. "No, I will leave you alone until tomorrow." He knew that Kyo needed time for himself, but the moments like this still made him sad. He would prefer to be told that he should stay, not leave for the night.

He was woken up from his thoughts, by Kyo speaking again. They were driving in a luxury car, but it was nothing too luxurious, since Ishihara didn't want to draw too much attention to Kyo, when they were out. "Do you feel tired? If you need a longer vacation, just tell me and I'll arrange it." The statement made him a little worried; he didn't want his prodigy to exhaust himself.

"Awww, you are always so bussyyy" Kyo said with a small laugh, knowing it must he hard to be his manager and arrange all these interviews and venues and whatever he has to do. "My birthday is in a few days...is there any possible way you can finish your work before then and we can have a small party at my house? I know people will throw a big one for me and I'll still go but..A smaller one is nice too" He said with a small smile and an added sigh. Kyo rested his head against the others shoulder, looking up at him.

So cute.. The way Kyo was looking up to him made his heart squeeze a little. Of course he knew that the cute boy's birthday was coming, one of the reasons he was so busy, since he needed to organize the party. "Sure, we can have smaller one too, who do you want me to invite? And would you like me to organize something special?" Ishihara still didn't know what to give Kyo, the other had everything already so finding something special wasn't easy.

"Maybe just the two of us and a nice night out and at my house? I would say family party but..yeah.." Kyo said with a small sigh. "But a nice party just the two of us would be the best.." Kyo smiled, watching some kittens in a window they passed by close to his house. "Almost back" He smiled up at the other

The boy's words made Ishihara's heart squeeze again, although a sad memory returned too. He reminded himself he should be like a big brother to Kyo, since he didn't have anyone else left, not acting like he was lately. He gave the blonde a warm smile. "Of course, it will be our family party. We can even make you a cake together if you want." Ishihara chuckled, but in reality, he did wanted to do this stuff together. He liked to bake and he planned to make a cake himself anyway, if they will be having a private party. "Anything you wish as a gift?" he asked, noticing that they were coming close to Kyo's house. "Or anything else you need today?"

"I always wanted a cat..theyre easy to take care of on a busy schedule..." Kyo smiled then shook his head. "I'm just being silly" he said with a small laugh. "And yay a cake~! You make the best sweets" Kyo smiled even bigger, loving his baking. It was a surprise to him when he found out his serious manager could bake. "Maybe you can come earlier and we can start bakign so it will be ready in time?" He asked with a smile."Oh, heres my house" Kyo said as they pulled up to a pretty big house. It was no mansion but pretty good in size.

Cat seemed like a really good gift and Ishihara knew that Kyo wouldn't neglect the animal. He made a mental note to check the shelter, since he prefered to save a kitten than to buy it; he felt like Kyo would prefer that too. "Of course, I'll come over early on your birthday and I'll bring what we need with me, so you don't have to worry about anything! Oh, would you want to have it right on your birthday?" The big party will take place at the end of the week, since it would probably go on late in the night, so Kyo would be free on his birthday. But Ishihara wasn't sure he wants to spend that day with him. They arrived, so he waited for Kyo's answer, before he would say good bye. He needed to plan the schedule according to when his prodigy wanted to celebrate.

"A party right on my birthday? That would be amazing!" Kyo said with a happy smile. "It would be awesome to have a party on my birthday with you" Kyo said really excited. It would be nice to spend his birthday with Ishihara and make it real special. "So I'll see you tomorrow and on my birthday?" He smiled, giving the other a hug. "And I say it a lot but..thank you for everything.." Kyo said softly before he turned to get out of the car.

Ishihara's heart warmed up, as he saw Kyo being so excited. He wished to spend that special day together too and he'll make sure for it to be the birthday Kyo wished. "Yes, you'll see me on both of those days," Ishihara answered with a smile, as he warmly returned the hug. In the moments like this, he just didn't want to let the younger male go, wanting to stay like this forever. He could be happy with just staying like that; or at least that was what he told himself. "No problem, just keep working hard." Ishihara wanted to stop Kyo, but what would he do? He had nothing more to say.

"Good night" Kyo said with one last smile as he waved back to him once he got out of the car. He started to walk toward his front door, opening and closing it behind him. He looked around the house, thinking of his special birthday party he would have here in about two days with Ishihara. He smiled even more to himself as he went to take a shower and get ready for bed. He wanted to make sure he was well rested to listen to the business talk tomorrow, or at least try to wake up early.

When Ishihara came home, he went through his usual routine - eat, shower, work as much as he can, go to sleep. He didn't have much else to do. His mornings were usually a routine too. Today, he woke up rested, since he fell asleep with a smile on his face; he was really excited about Kyo's birthday. So he went for a quick run, jumped under shower and ate bfeakfast, before he was yet again working. It seemed that was all his life revolved around and he used to be happy about that, but now Ishihare started to realize, he's missing something in his life.

When he judged it's late enough for Kyo to get up, seeing how it was past lunch time, he headed over to his house. He had his own car and he prefered to drive it than calling for a chauffeur. He rang the door bell when he arrived, looking all business like, since he was here for work, not pleasure.

Kyo woke up the next morning..well afternoon because he decided it would be a good idea to sleep in. He was quickly getting dressed into his blue jeans and black tank top and just took a bite out of a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch when he heard the doorbell ring. Must be him..He thought as he went to the door and tried not to act too giddy and excited. "Hello" Kyo smiled, opening the door for Ishihara to come in, pushing aside his grilled cheese on the table.

(It will take forever to save up points XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)