Behind the Curtain (18+)

virtualoo

Kyo let him go, figuring that must be the food coming right now or hoping at least. He was hungry and he wasn't sure how much time had gone by so far. Kyo thought he seemed very jumpy but the food did just get here..he must rally be hungry. Kyo smiled toward the other in anticipation

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Ayakashiu

Ishihara grabbed his wallet from the jacket on the way to the door. It was indeed the delivery, which was no surprise, since they weren't expecting anyone else. The food smelled nice and Ishihara tipped the delivery guy for bringing it to here warm. Some delivery services took ages and then delivered the food that was already cold. "Kyo, come eat, you can watch the movie later!" Ishihara called out as he made his way to the kitchen, unpacking the food on the table. It made Ishihara's mouth water and he realized how hungry he actually was.

Kyo saw it was who they expected, the smell of the food wafting into the room. He smiled and went right into the kitchen when called, licking his lips at the sight of the food. "It's all looks so good right about now.." Kyo smiled at the other, looking for two plates and forks to eat it with, reaching up for the top cabinet.

Ishihara sat down, waiting for Kyo to get some plates. He was happy that they ordered enough, since he was really hungry now, even though he wasn't before. "Would you like a little of mine and I get a little of yours?" he asked the blonde star, since he liked all of the food and he wanted to be polite. He was used to ordering a few things and sharing them with others.

"That sounds good!" Kyo smiled as he held the plates in his hand. He set them on the table and waited for the other to go et to the table. He ou some food on a plate and got out a fork. Kyo got a forkful and raised it to Ishihara teasingly in a playful way. "Say Ahhhh" Kyo said with a big smile.

Ishihara was surprised at the offered food and it would be rude to turn it down, so he opened his mouth and took a bite, although he blushed a little when doing that. This was something that couples usually did and the sole thought made Ishihara warm inside. "It's good," he commented before putting some of his food on a fork and offering it to Kyo. "Wanna try mine?" He hoped the other won't refuse or find this weird.

Kyo looked at the other inquisitively when Ishihara blushed. He then realized he was acting like a dating couple with his manager, blushing lightly himself when that wasn't what he intended at that moment. Kyo saw the other him food too and figured he was just returning the gesture, opening his mouth and closing it around the offered fork. "Delicious" He smiled to him as he went back to his own food.

The other took the offered food and Ishihara really liked the things he was feeling at that. He yearned for someone who would do things like that with him, make him happy, give some sense to his life, that now consisted only of work. And he wished that Kyo would be the one, even if that was an impossible thing to wish for. He was lamenting this things in his head, while he kept eating, but the food suddenly didn't taste so good anymore. Ishihara knew he should forget about his dream but he was like a castaway, clinging to the only thing keeping him up.

"You seem out of it..food not good?" Kyo asked with a curious head tilt as he ate some lo mein, slurping up the noodles. The other seemed so distant as he did earlier. Maybe there was really something wrong..but why won't he tell or show him what his problem is? It was probably personal..none of his business if he wouldn't talk with him about it.

Kyo was getting really observant lately. Or was it just that Ishihara became worse at hidding it? He didn't know but he didn't want the yound star to get uncomfortable around him or that he looses trust in him. Ishihara would just have to deal with this in his own free time. "Oh I'm sorry, was just thinking about some stuff." He smiled reassuringly at the blonde. "So you liked the movie we just watched?"

(Sorry this reply is long overdue xp)

"Yes, it was really good. I loved all the action scenes and those quiet tense moments too!" Kyo told the other happily. "I hope the leads relationship is shown more in the sequel~!" He said happily. "Do you think I would ever be in a fantasy movie someday? I am a singer but you might know my acting ability more than me" He joked with a small laugh

Those quiet, tense moments huh? Ishihara thought to himself, but he kind of enjoyed them too. It was torture but he also wanted there to be more of them.

The next thing the young star told him, surprised him. Fantasy movies weren't really easy to act on, but Kyo had potential. "You never mentioned you want to act in that kind of movie. I think if you really wish to and you work hard, I can make it happen." Ishihara smiled to the blonde; he would make anything happen, if needed, as long as it would make Kyo happy.

"R-Really..?" Kyo said, surprised he actually said he could make it or even would try to make it happen. "Thank you~!" He said happily, hugging him again. Kyo didn't even care he overreacted a bit but he was just so happy! Ishihara was the best and treated so good and doesnt remember many times where this wasnt the truth.

Ishihara was caught by surprise with the hug and he was awkward at first, not really knowing how to react. But then he wrapped his arms around Kyo too, squeezing him to himself, feeling his warmth. It was a really nice feeling and Ishihara was lost in the moment. He didn't want to let go, so he held on thightly, his eyes closed.

Kyo was happy when Ishihara had hugged him back, thinking the others warm arms around him was such a nice feeling. He let himself enjoy it for a bit longer, trying to push those needing thoughts aside. He could take comfort in knowing he could enjoy this hug for a long time..

The hug was definitely getting too long but the younger man didn't pull back so Ishihara didn't either. He started to circle his hand over Kyo's back, petting the blonde. He was so warm and felt so tiny in his arms. He pulled the blonde a little closer, his hands still tracking over the other's back. Ishihara planned to pull away immediately, if the other showed any signs of being uncomfortable or not liking this, the only problem now was, Ishihara wanted to touch him whole, not just the back! He looked down, focusing on the others lips, wondering what would happen if he kissed him.

Kyo thought it was nice to be hugged like this..He doesn't remember the last time he had had a hug like the one he was having now. He closed his eyes a bit for a moment and smiled contently, soon feeling Ishihara pet him lightly. It only made him all the more happy to have Ishihara pet him and hug him so gently. Kyo looked up at him to see if he was making the other uncomfortable but the other seemed to be in thought again..

Ishihara didn't even notice at first, that the blonde was looking up at him; he was too focused on imagining how his lips would feel. But when he did notice, he froze, feeling like a kid, caught doing something he shouldn't. Kyo didn't look like he minds Ishihara touching him and he couldn't help himself but act on an impulse then, wanting to know how his lips feel. So he gently slided his finger over the blonde's lower lip, blushing a little as he did that.

Kyo watched as Ishihara had run a finger ever so gently over his bottom lip. He wondered why such an odd out-of-nowhere gesture came from him as he didn't stop him from doing it. Noticing the other blushing only made him blush a little bit..He never saw Ishihara blush and look at him like that before now.

Kyo didn't stop him, which was a bad move from his part. That only gave Ishihara more confidence to keep doing what he wanted to do. He let his finger slide over the blonde's lips and on to his cheek, cupping his face in his own hands. Kyo was so cute and Ishihara sighted, his doubts pushed away as he leaned down and grazed the other's lips with his own. It felt so good and everything disappeared for him in that moment, as he kissed the younger man gently.

Kyo found out too late what the other was thinking of as he had already leaned in and Ishihara was..kissing him. Kyos eyes went wide and his cheeks felt like they were on fire. While it did feel good, he was in shock and surprised. He didn't know what to do..did he push him away? Let him keep going? He was too busy trying to process all this to move or fight back or do anything, letting the other kiss him as his cheeks only got brighter.

Ishihara didn't feel the young star resisting, but he wasn't responding either and that brought him back to reallity. He broke the kiss, stepping away from the younger man, totally lost for words. He fidgeted uncomfortably, before clearing his throwat and saying a simple, "I'm sorry."

Kyo out his hands to his cheeks to cover up his evident blush that was only getting darker. He was at a loss for words, nothing feeling like it was listening to him. "Y-Yeah.." He said with a shy smile and it only made him wish the other didn't have to see him act so flustered over a simple little kiss.

The younger man in front of him waas blushing and the urge to just take his lips again was too strong. But Ishihara didn't plan to jsut give in to it, he already crossed the line he shouldn't have. The other didn't comment oon the kiss, so the manager didn't know what to do either, but the best he could do was leave. "I'm sorry, " he apologized again, pickins up his things, " I will leave you alone now."

"Don't go.." Kyo said, reaching or for him and attempting to grab the others hand to stop him. "Don't leave..please.." Kyo said with small puppy eyes. Sure the young adult was shocked but he felt like he didn't want Ishihara to leave him right now.