Behind the Curtain (18+)

virtualoo

Kyo was doing good and Ishihara wished, he would hire someone to help him; at least a butler who could open the doors. He smiled back at the younger boy, entering his house. "That's all you're having for lunch?" Ishihara raised an eyebrow, when he saw the grilled cheese sandwich; he wanted Kyo to eat properly, since he had a stressful job. He slipped down on the chair behind the table, pulling out some papers, getting ready to work.

[points for the cards? O.o

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Ayakashiu

(Yes

, they are crazy expensive XD)

"Yes, it's really good" Kyo said with a smile and then saw all the papers. He hated the paperwork part of all the business most of all but he would always get it done despite paperworks own frustrations. Kyo got comfortable in his chair as he waited for the first order of business. He tried not to zone out thinking about his birthday tomorrow.

"You should eat proper food though," Ishihara scolded the young star, worrying about him too much. But then he got to work. He told Kyo all about his schedule, where he needed to show up, what kind of performances will he be giving and which interviewes. He always waited for the younger boy to confirm the final version, not wanting to be one of those managers who over-worked their stars. "So is everything ok, or do you want to change something?"

[looool don't worry, you'll manage to get the points :D join some competitions ;)

rtaloo ]

"I know.." Kyo said, as he was scolded for the food choice. It was simple to make but he probably should be eating more or better food. He listened intently to his schedule, looking over everything and seeing it was all okay. "Everything looks like fun and it doesn't seem like too much. It looks okay" He said with a smile. It may be a lot but it certainly wasn't taxing. Maybe he should look up later how to cook more food so the other wouldn't worry.

"Ok, then I'll confirm the schedule, just give me a minute," Ishihara said, while pulling out his phone, before leaving the room to make a call. He had people working under him too and he trusted them with the little things like confirming dates, but he prefered to do most things himself.

When he was done, he knew he'll need to leave soon, seeing how he doesn't have much business here anymore, and the thought alone made him sad. But he didn't want to impose on the young star. "I'm done," he said when he entered the kitchen. "You sure that is enough for your lunch?" he pointed at the grill sandwich or what was left of it. "I can call a delievery, if you'd like to eat something else."

Kyo blushed when his stomach made a grumbling sound at the thought of delivery. "Maybe that might be a good idea, you better get something too since its being delivered anyway unless you have work" He smiled, now needing to think of what he wanted. Kyo pondered to himself, looking up at the ceiling in thought. Maybe Chinese food? Italian? Japanese? He kept thinking to himself.

Ishihara shook his head, knowing that the young star didn't take care of himself properly. "So what do you want me to order?" He was a little torn between staying and leaving, seeing how he didn't have that much work, but he didn't quite trust himself being around Kyo much. But the wish to spend some more time with his protege won in the end. We will only eat together.. "And thank you, I would love to stay and eat something," he said with a small smile.

Kyo smiled and finally decided "Chinese food. Let's just pig out on Chinese!" He laughed, liking the idea of eating all that food. It sounded delicious right about now and even Ishihara was staying to eat with him for a bit. "I'll put in the call" Kyo was telling him as he was dialing the phone and giving him, for the moment, what he wanted. He waited for the other to say what he wanted so it could be finished

Ishihara chuckled at the boy's excitement, which was rubbing off on him too. "Sure, Chinese sounds good." He pulled off his jacket, while Kyo called the delivery, unbuttoning his collar and the buttons around his wrists, before pulling the sleeves up. He felt much more comfortable now. He ordered what he wanted, before ploping back in the seat, waiting for Kyo to finish.

Kyo liked him better like this..his relaxed, casual look. He could go from looking like he went to a meeting to lounging around the house. He finished the order and sat happily next to the other. "It's going to take about 40 minutes..What should we do until the ?" He asked with a slight tilt on his head.

(Sorry it's short xp)

"40 minutes?" Ishihara raised an eyebrow at that, but at least the food will be fresh. "Well did you had any plans for today? If you did, feel free to do that and I'll just watch TV." Ishihara smiled warmly at the boy sitting next to him. It felt so nice, almost like they were really a family.

[np (:]

"I had no plans" Kyo said, content to just sit next to the other and watch tv. "What's on tv right now? Game shows? Love dramas?" Kyo joked and smiles. He didn't think the other was the type who was romantic..The ther never mentioned people he liked or anything. Granted he was ony his manager but still..

"I don't know actually, it's been ages since I watched TV," Ishihara answered, chuckling softly at the mention of love dramas; that was definitely not his thing. He usually just watched the music channels, since that was what he liked best. "Maybe there's some kind of movie on. What do you usually like to watch?" Ishihara reached for the remote controller, turning on the TV.

"Movies? Besides being the sappy person I am liking romance movies, I love fantasy movies. Always wanted to do one and I go see so many" Kyo laughed. "Can't go wrong with a good fantasy, it a world where anything can happen and anything can be" He smiled at the other. "Hopefully something good is on.." He sighed

Ishihara couldn't help but smile a little. He likes fantasy huh? He found that adorable, as he did most things on the younger boy. Since he was fine with anything, he handed Kyo the remote. "You find something good, I'm fine with a fantasy movie." He was fine with just spending time with the young star, so he was content to watch anything.

"Yay~!" Kyo said, loving to have fun and relax like this and now he got to watch a movie with Ishihara too. It was nice to relax every once in awhile. He flipped through a few channels until he finally found a high paced fantasy scene from a movie going on . "Its about a young male wizard whose life long best friend is taken away by the emperor and.." Kyo helped describe the plot that happened so far with an enthusiastic smile before he quietly watched the movie.

Ishihara listen carefully, when Kyo explained the story and then try to follow it, but he couldn't concentrate. His gaze seemed to wander from TV to the guy sitting next to him, by its own accord. The room was quiet, except for the sound the movie made and Ishihara started to be aware of how close they are sitting. He could easily touch the blonde guy, if he wanted to..too easily.

Kyo kept his focus on the movie at the moment so he didnt notice Ishihara looking at him the way he was. He kept his focus and ended scooting even closer to the other as a quiet part of the movie was playing. Everything was quiet..only background music from the movie playing. Kyo had a light smile on his face as he was watching tv..

Kyo was sitting closer and closer to him and Ishihara was starting to get tense. The younger male was really beautiful and the way his slightly longer hair fell against his neck, made Ishihara want to touch them. But he fought back the impulse, trying to focus on the movie. Was it just him or did the athmosphere change? The quiet music was giving a romantic feel and Ishihara became hot suddenly, feeling the need to open another button on his shirt.

Why did Ishihara seem so tense? Kyo thought to himself as he seemed pretty rigid and unbuttoning some of his shirt. Oh, he must be getting a bit warm that is all..Kyo thought with a smile. He watched the movie for a bit before looking back up at him to check on him. "Are you okay..?' Kyo asked as if to reassure himself, lightly touching his forehead.

The question surprised Ishihara and the touch made his body feel like it's on fire. He really wanted to just push Kyo down; always focusing on work, making his libido build up finally resulted in this. But he couldn't act on it, not with Kyo, it would kill him if he wouldn't be able to see him anymore. "I'm alright," was all he murmured back, hoping that the younger male will be satisfied and watch the movie again.

"Are you sure..? You look a bit flustered.." Kyo said, worried about his own managers health. Was he stressed over something? He seemed really tense. "Don't strain yourself.." He said softly with a look of concern, hand still on the others forehead. He would have to do more for the other so he wouldn't stress as much

Ishihara started to slowly back away, trying to put on a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, I'm really ok." He would be, if Kyo moved that hand away. It was so nice feeling his touch on his skin, but he couldn't help imagining how it would be like if he could feel touch on other places too.

"Ok" Kyo said, seeing the other back away a bit. He still wasn't assured but it was enough for him to stop. He went back to watching the movie like he was before, a battle scene finally starting after a tense moment of only music.

Kyo finally backed away and Ishihara almost let out a sigh of relief. He was really getting too flustered around the young star, he needs to pull himself together. Luckily the bell rang them, saving him. "I'll get that," he said eagerly, shooting up from his seat heading for the door. He needed some distance from Kyo right now.