A Bite of Liquid Gold (18+ Key-Tokki and virtualoo)

virtualoo

Chi kind of liked the other on his lap, those lips whispering in his ear as he did what the other asked of him. It was a very pleasurable distraction with that and the knotting fingers in his hair. He flinched for a moment at the bite..but it didnt feel like all the other times. It felt much better..it felt real good.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Key-Tokki

Logan kept his eyes closed, his long eye lashes casting shadows down his face as bit in deeper, this human was amazing, his blood was probably the best that there was, and logan got to taste it, he got to have it. He became lost in the taste and began taking in to much of the blood.

Chi started to feel light headed for awhile as he had expected. He felt all loopy and knew pretty soon he would black out. You're going to be fine, he won't hurt you. You..are go...ing...to be......fine..Chi's thoughts slowed as he passed out with this high feeling from the bloodloss, a bit limp but didn't pass out scared of what would happen.

Logan managed to get ahold of himself before going to far, but just barely. The human was definetly going to have to take a few days himself to get himself together as well after all the blood loss. Gingerly Logan extracted his fangs from the others neck, leaning back slightly but keeping his grip on Chi's neck to keep the man from falling over. Very lightly he lowered the other down to the pillow and looked over to make sure he was alright, "How are you feeling, are you okay?"

"I feel funny..wass uboot the bakery?" Chi asked when he came to again, trying to ask about the bakery but the blood loss made his voice a bit slurry. "Need..call in..sick.." Chi said, trying to get up again but can barely manage a stand much less a phone call. He plopped right back down on the bed, everything felt like the room was spinning. "Are you..okay?" He asked quietly.

The smaller vampire nodded as he watched the dizzy human below him, it almost brought a smile to his lips. This guy just donated blood to a vampire and was only worried about his bakery. "I'll handle it don't worry," He spoke softly as he climbed over and sunk down into the bed next to the huma nad pulled the covers up over them both before letting out a long yawn and speaking, to himself as well. "It will befine, just rest."

"Promise?" Chi said, feeling like hell right now and knew the bakery would do okay without him. But it was the only thing he had besides his house so he loved it there. "Be careful if youse goes out..He might hurt you again" He said, thinking of the man who ran him over. The last thing he wanted was if Logan were to go out and get hurt again.

The vampire gave his human a soft smile and shook his head, "I had no idea that he was around, that is the only reason he was able to injure me. Now that I know he is around, I can protect myself, and you for that matter." Stretching out he reaxed into the covers, and already beganto nod off, like a person would after they ate a huge meal on thanksgiving. "Besides, if I get hurt, you will be right here to help me out, so no worries."

"I'd protect Logan..I don't want to lose you" Chi said with this sleepy happy smile as he laid right next to the other. With a quiet "Good night" he was out soon after. He had a happy content look on his face as he slept.

Logan grumbled to himself as he shifted in the bed, he had slept extremely peacefully, and he knew that the amazing blood was probably the reasoning. However many hours later he found himself wanting more blood, though he knew very well that he did not need any right now. If he were not careful, this humans blood would become an addiction, and if that were the case then things could get dangerous for Chi. Sighing to himself he pushed up from the bed and quietly climbed down the stairs, wanting to make him and Chi some food.

Chi didnt wake up for awhile, still recovering from the blood donation. He twisted and turned in his sleep as he kept dreaming of Logan under the car and that guy laughing evily above him. He woke up suddenly, not seeing Logan there, wondering where he went. Chi thought he might be okay to walk and look for him, slowly getting out of bed.

Logan tried to make the other some food, but somehow had forgotten that he could not cook. So after two kitchen fires and burning the crap out of his hand and causing him to have to find some bandages to wrap it, he ended up running down to the small cafe and get some buiscuts and bagels, unsure of what the human wanted. Walking back he arrived just in time to see Chi climbing out of bed to which he carefully set down the bag off food and went to ease the human back into bed." You can't get out of bed yet, at least eat something first or you are going to faint." He warned softly, handing the back over to chi, his brow creased in slight worry.

Chi didnt get far before Logan was right there setting him back in bed, right at his side again. "Breakfast in bed it is I guess.." Chi laughed quietly, waiting for the other to sit next to him and eat. He was treated so nicely..and found himself smiling and laughing more each day. "What did you end up getting?" He asked, seeing the bag.

"Well," He began, while starting to take some of the food out of the bag, "I had no idea what you wanted to eat so I got you some bagels and buiscuts and a crossant and an egg sandwhich and a waffle." He rubbed the back of his head as he considered that perhaps he had actually gotten to much food for the human. "Sorry, I am just not sure what humans really like. Oh, but I also got us more hot chocolete." He stated while setting down the two cups on the nightstand.

"You are spoiling me" Chi laughed, not minding being spoiled for once...it was nice. "I like them all so.." He said, taking a minute to think. "The croissant and the egg sandwich. If you want anything, eat as much as you like" Chi said, eager to taste the delicious food from the cafe. "Thanks" He had forgotten to say, looking up at him, adding "For everything.."

Logan had began to chew on a bagel with cream cheese on it, he was so focused on the food in his hand that he almost missed the humans words. Eyes widening slightly he looked over at the other and smiled, "I think I should be saying that to you, don't you think?" AS he spoke he settled back into the bed so sit beside the human, leaning back against the head board and relaxing while he ate his food.

(Any idea what we could add to the plot to spice it up or what you want to happen?)

(The guy could come back and try something to both of them now? Logan takes too much and Chi is on the brink so he has to be "turned" to be saved? That can apply to if Chi is injured badly in anyway. Im just saying whatever pops into head XD)

"You saved my life twice..and you stayed by the side all this time..even if it is because of the blood" Chi said quietly with a small laugh. "Hows the bagel?" He asked, going off topic and biting into the egg sandwich. It tasted amazing just as he expected it to be! He quickly ate it all before going to the croissant.

Logan smiled over at the other and watched him eat, making a mental note then the man liked egg sandwich's. HE had only taken a few bites of the food but was already full, his appetite for human food was drastically smaller than his appetite for blood. "It's really good, and I did not really do much to save your life, but I need to ask. That mans name is Reiji and he is a hunter, you did not call him did you?" He asked, glancing over at Chi quietly.

"Well, that guy, Reiji right? He had come into the bakery after you left saying he can help me take care of my "problem". He could get rid of all the vampires that would chase me and you too. Before I said anything you came back. When he hit you with the car, he said I was a disgrace to the human race for not supporting him running you over and trying to save you. I would not call a hunter on you..' Chi said with serious eyes staring right back at him.

Logan listened to the other and nodded slowly, for a moment, just a small sliver in time, the normal looking logan was gone and instead was replaced with a vampire, who had thought that the person he trusted had betrayed him. However the look quickly disappeared when he thought of all that Chi did to save him. He took another bite out of his bagel and sat back, sipping his drink as well and enjoying the sweetness of it. "Thank you for..donating?" Struggling to find the right word, he then continued. "I would have died if you didn't help me."

"I could have died if you didn't push me out of the way. Everyone is going to be all over you if you stay..What if another vampire came? A hunter? I'm pretty weak to defend you" Chi said quietly. He wanted to be able to stand proudly in front of him after Logan did all the stuff he had done for him. He had to be able to protect him better

• 1 month later...

Logan glanced over at the other before setting down the rest of his bagel and reaching over to take hold of Chi's face, his touch was not just soft, but as light as a feather. Allowing his lips to part into a small, but genuine smile as he spoke, "I am a vampire, you have accepted this. I was just smashed by a car and literally can walk to the store for food, "He let out a light laugh before continuing. "I can take care of myself, and for the times that I need a little help it is good to have someone by my side." He concluded before releasing Chi's face and sitting back, allowing some of his hair to shift in front of his face, causing him to reach up to brush the bits back out of his face.

• 1 month later...

"Its just hard to not worry about you..about me..He is going to be all over you..all over me..I dont know what to do.." Chi said, scared and frightened of what might happen to him. With his blood..and Logan being a vampire..what sort of hell did he get into? What hell will happen? What if Logan never found him..would he have died? He might have died already if it wasnt for Logan. Chi had to accept this was his life now..whether it was hard to accept or not. And the idea of being a possible daily blood source to a vampire with "delicious" blood. Chi knew he had to be careful and maintain his blood sugar..