A Bite of Liquid Gold (18+ Key-Tokki and virtualoo)

virtualoo

Name: Chi Gorudo

Appearance: 95b98dbabca8e4904b0370641ecd6f411321503523_full.jpg

Bio: Painting as a hobby, Chi makes a living off of doing work on the main street bakery designing and making all of the food there. He knows people might look at it as girly but anyone who would dare say that to his face would see the end of his fist. Being a man of few words and a quiet and sometimes intimidating nature, his circle of friends he keeps close is small. But people do go for that type of guy, wanting to get close to the "mystery boy".

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Key-Tokki

898c8a7836.jpg

Name

Logan Masterio

Unkown

Bio

Logan was not born a vampire, he was turned when he was 19 and has not aged a day since then. Because of the incident he can no longer handle touching of any kinda, he is a germaphob who always wears gloves and coats, showing only the skin from his neck up at all times. He loves cakes, and often seems strange for a vampire. Never developing that rutheless nature that most vampires grow into, he has not changed since the day he was bitten.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

(I subscribed to the thread so no worries, It will get updated when you post)

Another day at work..Chi thought as he was now decorating some cakes to display in the bakerys window. Right now, he was putting red roses made out of icing onto a chocolate cake, one skill he was good at in particular was sculpting out flowers and roses. He was able to quickly finish the cake and displayed it right in the center of the window as a main display. He went back to his station behind the counter, making more cupcakes since the current supply was running low.

Logan dug his hands in his pockets, no one had ever warned him that vampires do feel cold, they felt cold all the time. He felt a dull ache, desiring to be able to feel the warmth of curling up in a blanket again. But those times were long behind him now, this was just how it was. He stopped when he felt something wet on his cheek, glancing up at the sky he saw that it was starting to rain. Not wanting to get wet, the white haired boy quickly ducked into a nearby shop, instantly knowing that it was a bakery by the delicious smell. Logan turned around, something smelled amazing, and it was not the cakes. He could feel his fangs dig into his lower lip and quickly peirced his lips together to hide them. Carefully, he made his way to the display case, momentarily distracted by the beautiful looking cakes that set inside. With eyes wide he leaned down to get a better look at the culinary master peices.

"Were you looking at something in particular?" Chi was able to hear the customer come in while not taking his eyes off of decorating the cupcakes. He looked up as he frosted some more, not needing to look to be precise about his work. "You are able to get small tastes if you might be interested in buying something" He said very nicely, needing to be professional at least on the job. There was no way to say it in few words..Chi put some of the cupcakes on the counter and other wrapped neatly in a dark blue box and a white bow.

Logan jumped slightly at the sound of the human, he had not even noticed that the man on the other side of the counter was there. How was that even possible? His mouth hung open for a moment in surprise, but he quickly closed it, to hide the sharpened teeth. Standing back for a moment he just watched the baker work, something about the others moves seemed interesting to him, though he could not place why. "I do not have money." He stated blankly, making no motion to try and scheme a free cup cake out of the other man. However standing there he felt the room begin to sway, struggled to keep himself upright. Hos fangs throbbed painfully and he knew what he needed.

Chi thought the kid looked a little pale and hungry..He figured he can do a good deed for one day. "Take a cupcake, its on me" he said quietly, picking one of the chocolate cakes off the shelf and placing it carefully onto the counter in front of him. He went back to making cupcakes for a few minutes before the head of the bakery said he could go home early saying he did such a good job today he can go home a bit early. He waved in understanding but still finished the cupcakes he was working on anyway. Chi hung his apron onto the hook and slung his bag that was nearby over his shoulder, taking another cupcake home for himself.

Logan stood still, staring at the cupcake until the other man had left. Reaching up he took hold of it with both of his hands and held it gently, looking at it confused him, something seemed different about that man. Holding the cupcake carefully, he nodded to himself and make his way out of the bakery. Following not to far behind the other man, this man was nice to him, why am I following him? The white haired boy thought to himself, holding the cupcake carefully, then something struck a cord in him and he murmured softly, "Humans are never nice." He concluded, allowing his cupcake to fall to the ground. Waiting until the other was isolated just enough, he ran forward carefully and tackled the human down from behind.

Chi hummed quietly to himself one of those slow songs that was popular at the moment, it being stuck in his head. He took the cupcake he held in his hands and took a bite of it as he walked along. Chi looked toward the isolated park and knowing it was a longer way back to his house, a scenic walk wouldnt be so bad on a rainy night. And even if he did get a little wet, the trees would help a bit. He cut through the park before he heard this sudden rushing noise of feet and the sudden feeling of being tackled to the ground. "Hey!" Chi said, trying to wrestle out of the mystery persons grip and tackle.

Logans grip was iron solid, he may have been smaller but he was a vampire after all. However in the middle of the scuffle he saw out of the corner of his eyes, a cupcake laying in the snow. It must have been the humans, had he made the other drop it when he tackled him? Despite the fact that he was trying to suck the others blood, the only thing he could think about, was the fact that he had in short, made a kind man drop a cupcake he must have worked hard to make. Closing his eyes tightly he dug his fangs into the side of the humans neck, however the moment he did he realized his lips were touching the mans skin and his eyes went wide as he released his grip and scrambled back, away from the man, covering his mouth. However, his teeth had been embedded long enoug hthat he still got a bit of blood, and what he got, was absolutely glorious. The white haired boy sat back where he had scrambled to and simply stared at the human.

Chi felt this small bite into his neck, eyes widening in a bit of shock. He....bit him? He felt the others grip disappear shortly after, holding a hand to his neck dripping slightly with the blood from the bite. Chi looked up and saw it was none other than the boy who came into the bakery shortly before. "You..bit me.." He said, not sure if it was adrenaline or being scared fueling him right now, wanting to think it was adrenaline.

Logan did not move, only stared back at the human. He had been a vampire a very long time, but never before had he ever tasted someone that even came close to the bakers blood. After he composed himself, he nodded to the other and rubbed his lips roughly, "Yes, I did, and you touched my mouth." He stated as though this entire situation was the other mans fault, climbing to his feet, he walked over, careful not to take his eyes off the human and picked the cupcake up from where it had fallen. Extending it towards the human, he spoke, "You dropped this."

"You're the one who bit my neck!" Chi retorted back, the other acting like him biting his neck was his fault! He was wary of the other now as he kept his eyes on the other too, wondering if he would try and pounce him again. And it was weird how the other never took his eyes off of him either. Chi reached out for the slightly dirty and squished remains of his cupcake silently, shoving it into the box he put it in earlier.

Logan was quiet for a long while, he watched the human eye him warily, which made sense of course, he had basically jumped him. "I am a vampire, and I am hungry, so." He started to try to explain the situation, but only after the words left his mouth did he realized how crazy that sounded, loosing his confidence for a moment he took a step back, slipped on ice and toppled backwards, his fall, although clearly an accident still managed to be gracefulm and even beautiful in a way. "Think of it as a thank you for giving me the cupcake." He stated simply, as though that were a clear answer.

"Biting my neck is a thank you for that cupcake?!" Chi said, watching the kid who referred to himself as "vampire" fall like he was falling with such grace. Hopefully he could just forget about this mess and the biting, hoping he was tripping or something so he wouldn't think some kid tried to drink his neck for blood. 'It's late..hurry and go home" Chi said quietly, still offering the other a hand to help him up.

Logan reached up to take the hand, realized that the other was not wearing a glove and at the last minute ripped his hand away to avoid being touched. However this action called him to once again topple over backwards. "Alright, let's go home. Where do we live?" He asked as he climbed to his feet, inviting himself to stay with the human like it was no big deal, that blood was amazing and there was no way he was going to let it out of his site for any reason. He wanted it so badly he was almsot willing to touch the others neck to get it, almost.

"You don't live with me.." Chi said quietly with a stern voice staring at him. But..what if the kid was homeless? He seemed a bit on the...he seemed off. Or maybe he got kicked out from his house or didnt want to walk home in the rain? This was going against all his best judgement but he said "Fine, you can stay the night. Dont make a mess and cause a commotion.." He sighed, continuing to walk toward a small little blue house on a street corner away from the main street. He shook out his hair before opening the door to go inside.

Logan smiled wide, showing off his extremely white and a bit sharp looking teeth before nodding and following after his human, yes, his human. This was going to be his food supply, no one else could touch it. Now there was only one problem left, how to get the blood without touching the human. The house was endeering to him, it seemed small and simple, making the human seem less material which seemed very rare and interesting for humans. Adjusting his coat he stepped in after the human, the whole having to be invited was a myth, so he quickly removed his shoes and began to explore the small house, not saying a word to the human but wanting to check out his new home.

There were not many pictures around the house to speak of and as for material possessions, Chi had the basics. A nice tv, decent sized kitchen and any of the other things one would expect to find in a house.

-No need to say make yourself comfortable..- Chi said, watching him look around like it was amazing. He took off his own shoes and got some stuff to make a sandwich from the fridge. 'Put what you want on it..' He said, loading his with some lunch meats, all the fixings and mayo on top of it all. He took his plate to the couch in the living room to eat.

Logan ended up laying on the floor in the small kitchen and grumbling about boredom. "I am a vegitarian." Was his only responce to the others food offering. However after a few moments his stomach quickly rumbled, it obviously was craving something different, but human food could do for now. So grumpily he stood up and picked up a piece of white bread, and began to chew at it absent mindidly. What did the human do all day? There seemed t obe very little around to entertain anyone. Making his way over to the couch, he also plopped down, as far away from the human as he could of course and stared up at the cieling. Clearing in huff do to boredom.

Chi could see the others boredom and figured this guy wasnt even the type to just sit and read. "You paint?" He asked as he looked over at the other. "And you could tell me your name..Im Chi" He said, taking a bite out of his sandwich, noting the others vegan preference for breakfast in the morning before the other would leave.

Logan nodded slowly, "I enjoy art, but but really what is has become. To many people claim to be amazing artist or painters. All they have to do is toss a blob of paint on paper, call it art, then boom. They sell for millions. I like the essance of art, jsut not what it has become." He concluded, talking more to himself, and not so much to the human. He had been avampire a long time, so his people skills were severely lacking.

"You think so too..?' Chi said with wide eyes, surprised to hear someone has shared his opinion on art. Some people could take a black and white picture of a lawn chair and call it art. A red circle on paper can sell for millions! He forgot for a moment about everything, liking the fact someone shared his view on this.

The white haired boy smiled and nodded at the other, climbing up from where he was sitting and motioning a large circle with his arms. "This world is huge and full of amazing and beautiful things. IF you want to see art you just have to step outside and open yours eyes." He spoke softly, his words sounding a it older and wiser than someone his age should be speaking. However he stopped and steadied himself on the couch, he needed blood, there was no two ways about that, he would just have to sleep it off for now but this problem could only be put off for so long. He paled slightly as he gingerly sat back on the couch, "I am sorry but I do not feel well, do you mind if I sleep here?" He asked, trying to be poliet but having a problem just staying upright aat this point.

"Yeah sure" Chi shrugged as he got up with his now empty plate. 'My room is upstairs and to the right..Tv is this button" He pointed to the remote before putting his dish into the sink. 'Night..' He said, stretching out his arms as he made his way up to his room. He only closed the door, not locking it as he got dressed in only pajama bottoms for bed. He laid back in his bed, not feeling like using a blanket as he closed his eyes.