A Bite of Liquid Gold (18+ Key-Tokki and virtualoo)

virtualoo

Logan watched quietly as the human left, feeling a bit guilty that he basically made the other go to bed as well. "So, Chi, huh? I like that name." He murmured softly as he laid back on the couch, allowing his eyes to close. 4 hours passed, and Logan had fallen asleep long ago. Completely unaware that another vampire had already picked up the scent of his human. The front door opened and shut silently, as quiet steps made there way upstairs. Miki had smelled the humans blood the moment Logan had bit into the neck earlier. She did not even care enough to silence Logan, a vampire who could not touch it's pray was practically useless. She quickly slid herself into Chi's room and hovered over the sleeping humans body, allowing her fangs to extend she smiled wide. Covering the humasn mouth with one hand she wrapped her other around the mans neck quickly strong enough for him to wake up and tight enough for any screams to go unnoticed. "Sh, human. Do not make a sound or I will snap this pretty little neck of yours." She grinned down at Chi.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Key-Tokki

Chi was fast asleep, dreaming of the weird experience he had with the stranger Logan today. It really was odd the whole thing but hoped it was just him and sharp teeth trying to play it off as a joke accidentally biting him. Chi soon woke from his dream to a hand covering his mouth and a tight grip on his neck. Any attempts at noise were futile at this new stranger, a woman this time with very sharp teeth, in his room. She was strong agreeably and could tell when a situation was a lost cause to fight back, stopping his struggle.

Bending down she brought her teeth to the humans neck, but just before she could sink her teeth in, a strong force yanked her back, her grip on the human breaking free as Logan hit her full throttle with a chair. Within seconds she was back on her feet, and Logan was standing between her and Chi. His face was impassive but there was a clear strain on it. Miki looked from him to the human, and laughed, "Oh I see, you foudn him first so you think that you have first dibs? Fine, let's see about that." She spoke as she watched Logan carefully, "I am going to rip your throat out, and then drain him, or hell, maybe I will keep him as a blood pig." The moment she finished she was on her feet again and slammed into the smaller vampire, sending them both toppling out of the room in a string of attacks.

This was just insane...! Chi thought as he knew this was not some crazy dream he was having. There were two...vampires...fighting for his blood outside his bedroom. One invaded his house and another stopped her, that someone being Logan. Chi quickly tried to find a shirt in hopes of trying to get away from the intruder and this madness.

Logan and Miki toppled around, making an absolute mess of the house, however Logan used an opportunity to slam Miki into the floor, then using the time he had he went to grab the human and run but before he could miki grabbed his leg, drag him down and slammed his head down until the hair haired vampire ceased it's moving and his hair had gone dark red from blood. She straightened up, fixed her hair and grinned wickedly towards the human who was clearly trying to run. "Now, please, Iam tired of this, I jsut came for a drink. I am a guest in your house, do not be rude and offer me one, won't you?" As she spoke she got closer and closer to the human, her eyes with and bright with lust.

Come on door open! Chi thought, this being no time for his door to not be opening. Stupid lock! Chi thought trying to find any other means of escape. But with ho the house was laid out, the door had an almost hallway looking entrance before it came to the inside of the house. So now with that woman coming right at him....he was trapped there.

Miki pressed herself against the human, pinning him to the wall, and slowly began to kiss her way up the humans neck, breakin into a grin just before she sunk her teeth in, however her teeth were only embedded for a few seconds before she was ripped away from the human, slammed into a wall, and the wodden leg from a chair was dug directly into her chest, with a shriek she evaperated, l that was left was a pile of ash. Logan stood, huffing and heaving, glancing down at the pile of ash he blew on it lightly and watched it scatter in the wind. Then brought his attention back to Chi, who was clearly horrified. "I'll jsut leave." He spoke softly, not wanting to scare the human any more, turning in his spot he went to leve but only made it about 3 feet before passing out, leaving a half contious vampire and a house that was basically destroyed.

Chis eyes were wide at being bitten again but now so aggressively and even more scared than he was before. He was still pressed against the door when the other passed out. He looked down at the other and his passed out form. Logan did save him..least he can do is let him stay the night and recover..Chi thought. His heart still pumped from adrenaline as he went toward him.

Logans vision was blurring out, but he could see the human approaching him. At first he was a bit confused but the idea that the other was comign closer brought the possibility that he was going to be touched. He immediately struggled to get up, eyes wide as he tried to pull himself away from the approaching human on all fours. As though he were the one that deserved to be scared right now, with a human who clearly had more right than him to be hysterical right now. Be that as it may, Logan was trying to pull himself away from Chi still. "Please do not touch me!" He spoke quickly, "I am leaving I promise. Just, just do not touch me."

Chi stopped, his heart still slowly calming down from all this panic. "I was going to try and help you to the couch..and if you must go now, thanks-at least for rescuing me" He said quietly, knowing the other was a vampire and would still have bitten him somehow. But he did stop someone from biting him and kidnapping him..

Logan sat back against the wall and used it to pull himself up, after watching the human for a few minutes he decided that the other was amazing. He had jsut watched two vampires duke it out and was concerned for him. "I am going to use your tub if that is okay." If murmured softly, stepping over the broken debree and once again ignoring the humans reply as he slowly and carefully made his way to the humans, thankfully, still instact bathroom.

Chi knocked his head a few times against a wall, hoping he can just get back to his normal life. No more of this crazy vampire day he was having and he can forget this all happened. How is he able to remain so calm when two vampires just duked it out?! It was more of a defensive mechanism he figured to be calm or fight when he was afraid. "Sure..to your left up the stairs" He said quietly.

Logan managed to get the water turned on, and the bath tub filled up without much trouble. Sinking down into it he shivered in how amazing it felt and how much is stung on his wounds. "Ow." He murmured softly as he allowed himself to sink further down, leetting out a low breath as he brought his fingers to his lips. Trailing his finger along his bottom lip he smiled to himsel. He was going to get over this no touching thing and he was going to taste more of that amazing blood.

Okay Chi, you had a freaky day..You are going to go to bed, wake up with finding out you bumped your head or something..not really but it would have been nice. Chi thought as he straightened up what he could, knowing a few things did have to get fixed but he can do that another time. He walked off toward his room and crawled back into bed, pulling the covers over his body this time but kept his head out.

Logan climbed out of the bath after about an horu and picked up a towel nearby, using it to quickly pat himself dry. He looked as good as new for the most part, but he was worn out and new he really could not hold back right now.

Taking the time he tried his best to put the others close house back together correctly, only once he was done did he find himself once again wondering upstairs towards the humans bedroom. Very quietly and gently he laid the towel he was using to dry his hair over the others face, and leaning down he bit right through it to avoid touching the mans skin directly but still able to get the blood that he needed.

Chi soon felt that bite again in his sleep but was too tired and exhausted to fight back. It was a more timid and gentle bite but he didn't fight the bite this time. If it weren't for being so tired and bitten twice, he would have fought more. Nothing wrong with the biting..felt kind of good in this weird way..Chi thought in his dream.

Logan took as much as he could handle but that still waas not much, as soon as he finished he withdrew and quickly ran downstairs to wash his mouth, cursing himself all the while. That blood, it really was something amazing. He thought to himself as he reached up and felt all the left over cuts on his quickly disappear. It was not just amazing tasting but the properties it brought seemed unusually strong as well.

Chi tried to drift off into deeper sleep but sharp fangs filled his entire dreams. He had to take control of this..the other was weak and hesitant to bite. He had to be strong enough to fight the other back, keep the other in control. Or at least keep him at a distance. He soon drifted off, feeling a bit woozy.

Logan ended up wondering outside while waiting for the human to wake up, he could feel the air brush against his skin but could not tell if it was warm or cold. He made his way to a cafe nearby and quickly bought two cups of extremely sweet coco. Ususally he would just take it but since it was for a human as well he figured that paying for it was probably the more respectable way to go. Turning on his heels he headed back for the small, blue house, holding the warm drinks.

Chi woke up, putting a hand to his head and the other to the recent bite mark. Not a dream..confirmed yet again..too vivid a dream to be not reality. He stood up and rubbed his eyes, trying to figure out how to control the situation. Apparently he tasted delicious..the thought was unnerving in itself. When he had gone downstairs, most of his house had been cleaned and fixed up a bit. Did Logan do this..Did i forget doing it? Chi thought to himself..

Logan held the two cups close to him to avoid spilling any of the liquid inside, coming up the the house though, despite the fact that he was a wise, age old creature, it took him a decent amount of time how to figure out how to open the door without spilling the drinks. He settled for putting them both on one arm and swinging open the door. When he entered the house he heard a shift from somewhere close, so he knew that Chi must me up. To avoid frightening the other he called out, "Chi? I am back, and I brought drinks, where are you?"

He...brought me drinks? The blood sucking vampire so slayed another vampire in his home who also wants his blood...got him a drink? Chi didnt feel so tough when he saw it was his favorite cocoa from the local cafe. "I like this stuff.."he said quietly to show his thanks, picking up a cup.

Logan smiled at the other as he watched him take the cup, relieved that the human seemed to be handling the current situation so well. His smile know was much softer, after all that had happened in such the short span of time, he saw no reason to put up any kind of facade anymore. Taking his own cup he made his way to the small kitchen table and took his seat." I wanted to say I am sorry, I know you probably want nothing else to do with me. However, to be blunt, I cannot leave. You taste..different. I need it,"He added the last part, his tone a bit more apologetic.

"I am freaked out by this whole thing, dont get me wrong, this whole vampire buisness all together is crazy!" Chi said with a sip of his drink to calm himself down. "That woman came here..because of my blood right? And you wont leave.." He said with a sigh. "I wont be able to defend myself against anyone else who attacks so ill elt you stay under a few conditions" Chi said, trying to smirk. "I have to give you the okay to drink and you have to keep me safe. You hurt me or try to sabotage or kill me in anyway..Ill find ways to deal with you myself" Chi said sternly.

Logans eyes widened at the others half threat, and his mouse broke into a smile as he let out a string of laughter. A Human, threatening him? That would be something to see. It took him a few minute to calm his laughter, once it did his face sombered up and he began to sip at his drink. The coco was sweet and tasted great, but after the blood he had consumed earlier, there was no way it could compare so only managed to slightly disappoint him. "A contract, of protection, for your blood?" Sitting back slightly, he thought about it for a few moments, wanting to make the comment that if he wanted the damn blood he could just take it. However Chi was being very reasonable so he decided not to make a fuss. "Alright, that sounds like a plan. I will protect you, in return for your blood. But if I loose to much while trying to protect you or go to long without feeding, you need to be prepared to ...'donate' at a moments notice, alright?"