A Bite of Liquid Gold (18+ Key-Tokki and virtualoo)

virtualoo

Logan perked up as he rushed to the oven and kneeled down so that he could peer into it, wanting to see how his creations turned out. "Do you think we can eat one we they come out? It's the first thing I have cooked, I can pay you for it to make it fair?" He suggested as he closed his eyes and sniffed lightly at the air near the oven, smelling the sweet scent. The man on the other side of the counter eyed Logan carefully and spoke, "You should not ruin your appitite with sweets, little one." With that the man looked back to Chi and spoke, this time much quieter. "I'll be in touch, think about it." With that he left, leaving the baker with the dicision to make.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Key-Tokki

Chi watched the other leave, wondering what he would do..kill him? It was hard to think of the person going all happy over his made by himself cinnamon rolls was a blood sucking vampire. "You can have the first one, and..maybe a small taste of..more when we get back home" he said quietly.

Logan smiled as he resumed pressing his face against the oven so he could continue to watch his first creations rise. Something fluttered in the put of his stomach and for a moment, just a small sliver of time, one word whispered through his mind, happiness.He was so enthralled by the promise of the sweet roll that he completely missed the others innuendo about getting blood later on. For the entire day Logan watched the baker and tried his best to help out, despite that of course he did end up making a lot of messes.

Chi tried to keep his mind off the mystery man, keeping the other busy baking goods and helping customer. It soon came time to close the bakery, finishing counting the money in the register. "Good day" Chi told the other as he started to clean up.

Logan nodded to the other as he picked up a boom and began to sweep, he had never swept a floor though, for for a while just swept the dirt in circled before he needed to use the pan to pick it up. The other had done all the hard cleaning and everything by the time Logan had just managed to properly sweep the floor. "Do we go home now? Or do you want to grab a bit to eat first?"He asked, then added, almost like an afterthought, "Of human food of course."

"That sounds good, I am hungry" Chi said as he just finished wiping off the counters of all the sugar and leftovers. He could use some good food in his stomach right now..and normally eating it alone. The others company wasnt necessarily bad...why do you have to be a vampire? He thought to himself.

"I am thinking..something with noodles in it? Oh, or a meat but."He concluded, then somehow ended up rambling off 10 other foods he would like to try. Vampires do not need to eat so rarely waste money on it unless eating with a human. "You know the sugary balls of dough? It has chocolete on the inside and is painted like a flower? I have always wanted to try one of those, What were they called "He tried to recall as he walked to the door and held it open for the human, continuing his rambling as he was now showing that he tended to get rather chatty.

"Looks like we are eating like kings tonight, another treat for a good first day!' Chi smiled, normally not liking chatty people and rambling but..he didnt mind it so much. "Eat until I am full! I will be full of sugary, noodles and meat" He smiled some more, feeling a bit chatty today himself.

The smaller boy broke into a smile, once again showing his extremely white teeth and sharp k9's. Everytime he began to act or appear human it was the little gestures like smiling that would remind the human that was a vampire. He ended up stopping at an udon noodle cart of all things nad ordered them both a meal that they could eat while they walked. Holding his own bowl he held the other one out to Chi, "There you go"

"Thanks" Chi said, breaking out of his momentary haze of forgetting the other was a human seeing those teeth. He could overpower you easily..he could do what he wants to you and theres nothing you can do to stop it..He thought as he filled his mouth with ramen noodles from the bowl.

Logan continued walking, his overly chaty and peppy gaze softened as he seemed to calm down. "You know, for what it is worth, I really am sorry for the situation you are in. I mean, hell, it's not like I wanted to be what I am. I should have grown old and died a long time ago, maybe I could have met a girl, had kids, just had a life, you know?" He murmured softly as he stirred the noodles in his own bowl.

I won't be able to do this with you making me feel all mushy inside..but you could have died a long time ago...You never asked for this..he didnt even want to touch him that first time. 'Life dealt you a rough hand.." Chi said quietly and adding "Im sorry.." with a quiet slurp of his noodles. He..he couldnt go through with it...but what was he supposed to do?!

Logan's eyes widened slightly and he looked up at the other, a smile once again cross his face. "Well, then let us just conclude that ours lives, well, your live and my unlife, suck?" He joked as he continued walking beside the human, however the screen of tires got his attention. The bright eyed vampire turned just in time to see a car rushing towards both of them, veering off the street. He quickly cursed and pushed the human out of the way and went to move himself but didn't move in time and the car managed to clip his leg, causing him to get drug under the car, his yells were drowned out by the roar of the car engine as he rolled to a stop. A few screams could be heard from those that had just seen the horrific scene. The man who had been in the shop earlier, stepped out of the car, a wide grin on his face and spoke, "Simple as that, these blood suckers think they are invisible, but they are not. I can help you." He stated ignoring all the bystanders staring at the man who had just literally run over some kid who was not moving and appeared to be stuck under the car.

Chi saw a car coming right toward them and didnt react in time to do anything. He felt himself suddenly being pushed out of the way, tripping over himself a bit. He looked around for Logan and looked in horror as he saw him under the car. He heard those words from that man and that wicked grin..vampire or not..He just saved his life..again. "I dont need your help! Go away!" He yelled, going to get Logan out from under the car.

The man just stared in shock as he watched the other try and pry the small being out from under the car. "You are going to try adn save that blood sucker? The thing that wants to do you harm? Where is your pride and respect as a decent human being? You are a disgrace to my race." He spoke, climbing back into the car and ignoring the screams of protest, driving over and away from the mangled body of the vampire. He didn't seem to badly injured surprisingly, however he had lost blood, a lot of it. "Should we call an ambulance?!" Someone cried out from the small crowd that had gather now.

"I'll take him to the hospital!" Chi said quickly, picking him up despite the bloody mess, cutting through the park liek he would be going to the hospital but going right into his houe, quickly close the front door behind him. He didnt care about this anymore...he knew..what he had to do. "Come on Logan, drink what you need to, you'll be fine..Just like I promised" He said, taking off his shirt so it wouldnt make a bigger mess and it exposed his neck.

The smaller framed boy didn't move at first, laying still with his solid white skin and really looking like he might be dead. But almost as though his body acted on it's open very slowly, he reached up and took a hold of the other around the neck and pulled him close, and without a second thought, he dug his teeth into the neck. Only now did he realize how amazing the blood was and how much he already missed it since he had last had it. However as soon as he was aware of himself he realized that he was touching the human, skin to skin touching and quickly he pushed Chi away, harder than neccissary.

"Did you need more..?" Chi said, a small strand that came out from the hard shoving he wiped away as he spoke. 'Thank god you're okay.." He said quietly. "I forgot..the touching thing..Need a towel?" He asked quietly. Seeing Logan motionless like that..it...it hurt. Just in a small amount of time..he had gotten used to the others company. What if..he had been human? He would be dead..and Chi would be all alone again..

Logan closed his eyes and remained silent for a moment as he tried to calm himself down. He stood then toppled over as he groaned, he had just been hit by a car after all. However, of all the things that could have come out of his mouth at that point in time, he chose a simple "So, did I drop my noodles? I guess I am full anyway but damn, what a shame." His voice almsot came out like a while as he smiled over at the human, trying to show the clearly shaken individual that he really was fine.

"You get hit by a car and you are worried about the noodles?!" Chi said and then quietly laughed, liking his humor and realizing the other was only trying to cheer him up. Chi helped him get back to a comfortable position on the couch as he asked "If you had more..how long will it take you to heal?" He asked Logan.

Logan eye'd the other warily but answered, "as I am now it will take about a month, but with a substantial amount, probably 4 days at most." He shifted towards the other but once again winced, reaching up he carefully felt the back of his head and saw that he was still bleeding a large bit and knew what he needed. "If I were to take what I really need right now you wouldhave to trust me, because you will probably pass out." He spoke, his eyes dead serious.

Chi looked toward the door, going to lock in quickly, just to reassure himself a bit. He wanted to think he couldnt trust the other..but Logan said he would only pass out. It's like donating blood..you will just pass out...Chi thought to calm himself. "Take what you need..I do trust you" Chi said quietly, anyone who saved his life multiple times too was good in his book. "Make yourself comfortable" Chi said, sitting up on the couch

Logan shook his head and climbed to his feet but quickly sunk down, letting out a low breath he sighed, "Alright, if you really insist on helping. But, can we do it in your bed? So if you pass out you can just rest there, alright?" He would have full out refused, not wanting to take any more than he already did, but at this point he was strugglign to just sty contious so he really did need the blood and he needed it now. His vision blurred slightly and he groaned slightly, letting his eyes close for a moment while he composed himself, "Come on..we need to get upstairs." He murmured softly, struggling to stay away now, he needed that blood.

"Right..' Chi said, figuring that was best as he helped the other up the stairs and into his room. He made sure Logan was set down first before sitting himself on the bed. "Vacancy on my lap.." he tried to joke to break the tension and his own nerves. You are saving a life..sort of..its a small price to pay for your own life to be living at this moment.

Logan had fed on a human many times before so he knew how to do it so there was no pain, in fact he could probably make it pleasurable. Slowly he managed to actually climb into the other mans lap, ignore the skin to skin touching, he wanted Chi to feel good since he was giving up his own blood. "Tilt your head back slightly" He murmured softly into his humans ear, something in him seeming to shift back to the lustful create that he was by nature. Reaching up he threaded his fingers into Chi's hair and lightly goaded the humans head back, softly pressing his lips against the nap of Chi's neck, he bit in.