A Bite of Liquid Gold (18+ Key-Tokki and virtualoo)

virtualoo

"If you lose enough blood protecting me, I will let you drink as you need and protect me when I am ill from it' Chi nodded, knowing he had control getting the vampire to agree on his terms. "If you go without feeding..you have to ask me first real nice" Chi teased with his own smirk again. I will make you beg for it if this is what life has to be like from now on..

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Key-Tokki

Something in the others smirk caused the young vampire to eye him wirily before disregarding it with a shrug of his shoulders. "So, " He started while standing up from the seat he had taken. "You work at a bakery right? I can't just sit there all day, every day for the rest of your life. Why not hire me? I can help you out." Logan stated this, completely leaving out the fact that he was probably the worst cook/baker around.

"Okay, you can also use your work as a form of payment for blood. The better you do, the more you get I'll say" Chi said, laughing to himself. "Hard to believe I am doing this with a vampire" He sighed after, tucking a stray strand behind his ear. "Well, work is tomorrow at 8 so get rest" He said, getting up to try and get to bed...again.

Logan nodded as he stood from the chair and promtly, as though it were no big deal, padded upstairs to the others room, and climbed into the humans bed, stating simply. "You can't expect me to sleep on the couch for the rest of your life, can you?" Then he quickly pulled the humans covers over himself and scooted over enough so that Chi would have enough room, closing his eyes stubbornly in protest in case Chi tried to make him move.

Chi didnt have enough rooms and now had to sleep next to him..?! Just deal with it..he is there to protect you..and drain your blood for food...and such. He rolled over in his bed under the covers, closing his eyes to sleep. It was harder to sleep with Logan in his bed.

Logan managed to toss and turn throughout the rest of the night, however being what he was, he certainly had seen his share of horrors in his days. So that did not make peacefully sleeping an easy task, about two hours after he fell asleep, he had manged to roll over and nuzzle right up to the human, as though he could feel the warmth there.

Chis dreams were once filled again with dreams of swarms of vampires trying to claw at his throat and bite him. An angel came and stopped the attacks, the angel resembling logan. But it soon sprouted its own fangs and bit him, although with care. His arms ended up around the other in his sleep

Logan groaned softly as felt himself dragged from sleep, before opening his eyes, he smiled. Soemthing felt, warm? Was this warmth? Something he had not felt in the longest time, it felt amazing. Peering open to find the amazing source of the warmth he came face to face with the human, his mouth was only a few inches from the others. For a moment, he considered pressing his lips to the others, would they be warm too? His eyes went wide at the thought and he quickly untangled himself from the bakers arms and climbed from the bed, he had never kissed a person before. Turned when he was young and he just never got around to actually kissing someone, so he cursed himself that he almost lost his virgin lips to a sleeping human. Glancing at a clock on the wall, he saw that is was 7 am already so quickly poked the human repeatidly while saying "Up, get up it is time to work..Chi it is morning," His words came out rather mumbled, wanting to sleep more and not used to having to wake up at a certain time.

Chi groaned, sitting up in the bed and rubbing his eyes at seeing the other up. 'Thanks..' he mumbled with a yawn, grabbing a clean sweater and blue jeans to change into in the bathroom. Once he changed, he went downstairs to make them both a quick breakfast. "I made egg white omelettes' Chi told the other as he got two plates ready.

Logan watched the human, waiting for him to be in the shower before he began to go through Chi's clothes, looking for something he could wear in place of his normal clothes. He ended up settling for a simple shirt and jeans, both were to big but he secured them with safety pins that he found laying around downstairs. Sitting at the table he watched Chi cook, at first he thought about being poliete but figured if he would be staying here he shouldn't walk around things. "I do not like eggs, I am not hungry anyway, we can get going when you are ready." He forgot to mention that food wise, he was extremely picky, and on top of that he was really excited for his first day at a human job.

"A h well, good thing I saved the yolks you picky vegetarian' Chi rolled his eyes teasingly, mixing them in the omelette so he can eat it. He was content to eat breakfast like this and wondered how good Logan was at cooking anyway. Maybe he would be bad and a slow learner so he wouldnt have to take as much blood.

Logan smiled at the human, stretching out before making his way to the front door. "WE are goign to the bakery, right? I'll meet you there, I want to get some coco from that place first, I will pick you one up to. See you there, "He pulled on his shoes and quickly headed out, going the direction to get the coco. After he finished and was waiting outside of the bakery for the other he looked around a bit confused, getting the feeling that someone or something was around, close, watching up.

Even more cocoa? You must really like that stuff..Chi thought as he finished the cup he currently had in his hand. He got all he needed to bring and made his way toward the bakery, seeing him already there and waiting. "I'll get the door.." Chi said to Logan, unlocking the door with his store key.

Logan had settled for making some snow balls while he waited, and somehow ended up with a large mound of them. Not wanting to waste them, he chose to stack them up right next to the front door of the bakery, only once he was proud of the presentation did he submit to going inside. Subcontiously he rubbed his hands together to try and warm them, a habbit from when he was human that he still could not break. "Do you get a lot of customers?" The smaller boy inquired as he made his way behind the counter with a small leap instead of just walking.

I am doing this at work since the boss it out, #feeling like a rebel <..>

(I'm doing this at school, naughty naughty we are)

"In the winter months, yes. The warmer goods that can be eaten hot like cinnamon buns and sweets like that are eaten more" Chi answered, needing to get used to the vampire idea seeing him leap over the counter. "Let's see..something simple..something simple..." Chi said a a he looked around for something for him to do. "Here, roll up all these strings of dough into twists like a cinnamon roll" He said, taking out some strands of dough from a rack nearby.

Logan looked over at the other and watched him pick up a very non-appitising hunk of what could only be considered goo to the vampire. Wrinkling his nose at the mere look of it he nodded at the request. However, he did not have the slightest idea how to roll something into a string, or what that might mean. Cinnimon buns look like swirly mound of sweets, I can do that. He thought as he ripped off a piece of the dough and rolled it into a ball, then set it down, clapping his hands together and nodded at it proudly, in his eyes, it was beautiful. He waved his hand to the human, "Okay, like this?" He asked, expecting praise at his amazing work, of course.

Chi looked at the mound and tried not to laugh..he made an effort at least. "Real close but don't roll it up into a ball" He said, looking at the round ball of dough. "Like this" He said, going slowly for the other to watch as he took another strand. He slowly twirled it in a circle, making it big on the bottom and smaller on the way to the top.

The smaller boy watched as the other began to twist the dough. They had just discussed art recently, and to him, the act of rolling the dough seemed just like art, it required thought, skill, and just the right touch. It took him a very tries but he finally managed to make a proper one of his own, though it did not look anywhere near as good as the bakers did, he still look at like it was something he was extremely proud of. Maybe this human wasn't so bad. "So, I am a cinnimon roll making vampire." He concluded and laughed at the mere thought of it.

Chi laughed along with him, thinking it was kind of funny himself. "Well this one is much better, good job" He said as he finished the other rolls, giving him a portion of them to do as he did his own work. "You will learn quickly" He said, surprised the other learned so fast

Logan continued to do as he was asked, without much of a huff since he actually enjoyed the work. However he was a vampire so had to put on a bit of a fascade of being to good to be playing with 'dough'. At one point he tried to sneak a bite of the plain dough, and wrinkled his noise once more in disgust. After a few hours he quickly became impatient with standing stil land doing one task so he turned to the baker and spoke, "Do you mind if I take a quick walk around the block? IT is stuff in here," Complaining slightly he pointed to all the rolls that he had done, trying to convince the human that he had earned a break.

"Sure" Chi said simply, focusing on decorating a cake for a customer now. "You did a good job today, if you need anything lete know" He added while he was making a flower. He figured a walk wouldn't kill the other and he wouldn't get into too much trouble.

Logan quickly excited the shop, glad to be out in the open fresh air once again. He was only gone for a few minutes when an extremely large man came into the small bakery. The man had a no nonsense look on his face and he strode right up to Chi, "I hear you have a 'pest' problem, Sir. I am here to offer my help, vampires are a disgusting breed, I can handle the one that has attached itself to you as well as any others that may target you, for only a small fee."

The man smiled wide at the other and spoke, "It's simple, all you need to do is ask me to help you with your problem. That is it." As he spoke he glanced down at some of the sweets in the case, before he could speak again, Logan came back in and stretched out, "Back, you know people really need to learn what side of the street to walk on, always getting in the way." He grumbled as he went back aroudn the counter, ignoring the stranger.

"People are crazy over on these streets sometimes" Chi said, feeling uncomfortable. Should he consider the other proposition? He could get rid of all the vampires that would attack him..at the cost of the other vampires life most likely. "I started cooking your cinnamon rolls" Hi said quietly, looking toward the oven