As thin as paper(private) robertita& diya 25 (18+)

robertita

Keigo knew what that dress code meant. And so did sho. Sho looked at keigo with a weird confusing expression. Keigo heave... and thought to himself ‘this is not happening. The king took jin..... I am the real thing he is chasing for.... then...... it only means one thing....... A TRAP.... “ keigo came out of his thoughts as he felt a hand on his shoulder. The prez was heaving softly. Crying... sho gave me a questioning look and then went to pres... soothing him. A brow rosed..soothing?... “I think theres only one way now.... we will have to wait...till some calls or any more information is received. And prez..we have few things to talk out....come with us.” Both prez and sho followed keigo into their room. Secured the lock. Switched on the alarm..just in case. And prez asked...”ok....now tell me what is it?” sho watched as keigo started to speak “my past... is not a good one. My parents being murdered... turning into an orphan....and then trained into an assassin....”... prez’s eyes widened “assassin..???? you are a killer?”... sho chuckled.. memories of the past 6 months flooding back to him. The first two months being of hatred and the later four months..that was love..sex...love and more love... keigo knew what sho was thinking. Keigo answered “oh yes. But don’t mind.... I just don’t kill unnessesarily. So... now the point is.. my parents were killed by none other than sho’s father..the king.”.... prez’s eyes widened.. ”and you are actually staying with his son?”...keigo smiled “yes.... well..he didn’t kill..his father did...but at first I had different intentions... falling in love..and that also after being forced physically....that was..really NOT in my mind...and so..now his father wants to kill me..as I know he is the murderer. Jin is just used as a decoy.” Prez nodded. Keigo added lastly “well...we need to wait till your graduation exams are done...” he nodded morosely. Sho looked down. Keigo looked away from them. thinking something.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• diya 25

President fell asleep as he looked really tiered. Keigo was standing on the window karnish watching the sunset. His fake tail was swishing back and forth. Sho jumped on the window latch and settled on it spoke softly “I think we will have to rescue Jin without being noticed. Even if we are graduating you still have 4 more months to complete. You will face problems.“ Keigo knew it already and his face totally dropped. “Hey....don’t worry I will come almost every alternate day or stay the night and do some things to you… sucking...liking...fingering… ramming...it goes on and on....” Keigo was red at the end of the statement. Sho groped Keigo’s butts and pulled him so close that their growing erections were grinding against each other. Keigo let out low moans so Sho added hastily “Let’s go inside”. They slipped down and went to the bathroom where Sho turned on the shower. He was hungry and Keigo could make it out. In a blink of the eye both of their clothes were on the ground. Sho didn’t lose time to prepare Keigo. He slidded his hard dick inside his lover and he gave guttural growls. He started with a stable rthym, but who care for stability when you have such a damn gorgeous human moaning and howling so erotically. The pace got ragged. Sho slightly changed the angle and pulled one leg of Keigo up on his shoulders and he hit other’s sweet spot. Keigo screamed his name. The ramming and slaming went on and moments later he came all over his tummy and on Sho’s chest. And the whole moment brought the climax of Sho too. Once they recovered their breaths they washed them selves. They settled on bed after where Sho pulled the human closer to his chest. “I love you my little tail.” Keigo giggled sleepy and whispered back the sacred words.

Keigo sat on the dinning room. Alone. Thinking out his plan. He already knew that its Daniel. But there were few more secret which sho didn’t know. Daniel’s man called him today early in the morning.

Flashback: keigo was in the dojo. And his cell rang. He saw a unknown number. He received it doubting something “yes?”..... “yes, its me. What do you need?”... on the other line a grave gruffy sound came “as you know , jin sakamoto is with us. We can make a deal.” Keigo’s one eyebrow went up. Though he knew the ransom would be high he was eager to get jin back. “what’s the ransom?”. The man replied “our master want you in return of jin.” He took in a silent huff of air. His eyes wide. But his cool instincts took over and he coldly answered “I accept. I will meet you at night, right after mid night.”... the man replied “fine. No games or both you and your friend will your end.”.. keigo let a dry chuckle “we will see.” And the link went dead. Keigo huffed. He knew he cant let sho know about this. He pulled back his weapons and went to the hall.

End of flashback: as he sat with his breakfast untouched he saw sho coming in with a worried look in his face.

Sho came and sat beside Keigo; reading the face of his lover it was clear that something is up. Sho leaned in and asked softly "What’s wrong love?" Keigo coolly nodded it off while Sho smiled. He needed to go for his school duties, though he didn’t want too. Sho kissed Keigo on his cheeks and left. The air around the school was so dark that it even affected the students. The evening came soon and Sho was searching for his mate. He pyted his nose in air...and a delicious smell hit his nose as he came near the dojo "Keigo... I got you" he came in and saw Keigo was training. Sho's only one feet stepped in and a shuriken came flying and stuck just half centimeter away from him shoe and keigo gave a dissapointing grunt. Sho literally screamed "What the... I didn’t even move in!" Keigo shrugged and cleaned up. As he was moving out of the room Sho caught him by the waist and whispered sending shivers down Keigo's spine "Be ready to face punishment for this...my hunter" and a sly grin graced Keigo's lips.

Keigo flicked open his eyes. His body... was refreshed after the sweet love making. But his mind was going all wild. He slipped out of the bed and dressed up just in minutes. His all black signature outfit. He looked at the watch, only fifteen minutes left. He hung his katana on his shoulder, his weapons placed. He went out of the window, and stood on the latch shade. Taking a deep breath , he controlled his whole life system..the pressure points, his breathing, his thoughts and his aura...all under control. He slyly whispered “time to play”... and jumped off...it took him almost five minutes o reach the exact spot. As he came to the opening , his eyes fell on three person...and one young boy. Keigo’s heart rate increased unintentionally...”jin...” keigo whispered lowly....though his health has gone down but he could still the same face..with bruises. Keigo spoke up..with nothing bt acute blank coldness in his voice “i m here..so now...lets do the job...” the man in the middle spoke up “ sure..... but you know the deal right?”... keigo smirked which made the three men shudder “yes..and I am here already...” so the man left jin’s body to other corner... and keigo went to the man... as the man was trying to cuff his wrists and he whispered into keigo’s ears “do you think we let you and your friend go that easily... “..keigo knew it at that moment... he would die... he knew... he was defenseless... keigo just let a “shit” out of his mouths...but he felt nothing coming...or hitting him... he just heard damn from his back... and he whipped his head to see a tuft of white silvery hair.... and keigo literally screamed as he whispered “SHOOO?????”....

Sho’s back was now touching Keigo’s back. As Keigo saw the blade of the opponent stucked between Sho’s enclosed palms Keigo’s eyes went wide. Sho with a rough tone added “It’s time to kick some asses, ISN’T IT?” Keigo took the chance to slip through the man’s grip as the cuff came off. Sho moved aside; it took only 2 minutes for Keigo to finish off that man hold him as he pushed his katana right through the men’s throat. Sho smirked, two slashes and end of the other two men. He grinned widely “Job done...now to complete another job...” Sho looked dangerously at Keigo and hunched himself preparing for a pounce. Keigo could only utter a shit as red tinged his cheeks as he knew what was coming. Sho literally smashed Keigo on the ground ripping everything Keigo was wearing. His lover’s body was burning and Sho said “Enough of cat and mouse games...I’ m hungry”. Sho gave a forceful kiss on Keigo’s lips drawing blood while Keigo whimpered but Sho didn’t care for any foreplay - he pushed himself inside Keigo and a painful scream came out of his lover. Sho started bitting on Keigo’s neck and chest while Keigo started rocking his hips. Sho smirked “You want it now” and Sho thrusted in faster and harder. Keigo arched under him so Sho was loosing his control; he thrusted harder and hit a special spot inside Keigo – the orgasms hit them both as the waves of a tsunami. After fifteen minutes Sho asked “Let’s get you and Jin inside. We have lots to talk and you have few things to explain.”

• 2 weeks later...

Keigo and Sho went in. jin was already asleep. sho softly placed jin beside the sleeping school prez. sho pulled keigo to the warm bed and snuggled up. and then sho gave a questioning glance to keigo. keigo sighed "yeah yeah got it." and sho smiled. keigo pulled up "well sorry, but I had to keep it low. i was contacted by your dad. i didnt want to risk all of you together. if we went into your house, he would have gotten all of us in. so i made a deal to get jin back with me as a return. though i was fully weaponed, i was tricked with those cuffs....i...i...thank you... " keigo went silent. sho placed a kiss on keigo's lips. they were tiered. it took them only minutes before both of them were deep in slumber, in each other's arms. their aura now flowing out in one single beam.

Sho winced at the sun rays fell on his face. He thought to himself “ Shit… I forgot the curtains.'” He opened one eye and then the other one as he heard giggles. He was now wide awake. He heard the pres's voice "Good morning Sho san and thank you..." the pres was looking at Jin affectionately. Sho smiled "Well if you have to thank someone then thank him..." he pointed at his sleeping lover. Prez got up from bed and at that instant Jin woke up "Ahh…where is this...ahhh... Naido san? Sho sama? Keigooooo...kun? How...why?" his eyes wide, both Sho and Naido chuckled and Sho spoke up "Ask one question at a time. Well...Keigo saved you as he planned a sly and risky plan without informing me. Well best part...you are back safe and noisy and my lil tail is safe in my bed...haha" As he finished speaking Keigo woke up grumbling and rubbing his eyes. Sho went to Keigo and leaned in taking Keigo by surprise "Good morning lil tail" and winked. Keigo blushed a deep red and smacked his fist on Sho's head before he ran into bathroom. Sho grumbling in pain "OUWW…that hurt..." The other two laughed. Sho with a dangerous poker face said "Is something funny?" They were stiffling their laughter ao Sho again grumbled "Shut up you two...shut...up".

as keigo came out of bathroom in fresh clothes and brushed down hair ready for class, he saw that all the other 3 boys were already ready to go.so keigo said cheerily "lets go eat....i didnt eat anything from yesyerday afternoon. sho gave him a quizical look. "practising." they all shook their heads in sync. keigo spoke up "dont show me that face..." and jin came on keigo's side and whispered "thank you keigo kun" keigo only nodded. they headed to their own classes after breakfast. it was after break that the prez came to their classroom calling keigo "whats wrong kengo san?" the pres said "please deliver this book to the mentioned class as you are the monitor." a brow rose up..keigo said "me???"..."ok. got it." he took the book and went towards the class. as he entered ,he knew something was wrong.

Keigo stood at the entrance his eyes tried to take in anything funny, but failed. He cautiosly got in and suddenly a cold drift blowed on him. He let out a darn and suddenly a very sweet smelling smokey thing was blowing around his legs. He in a swift movement pulled out his dagger in a defesive stance. Sho silently smirked. Keigo didn’t realise it so a hand knocked the dagger first, twisted his hand and pulled back his head. Keigo was stunned. He didn’t know why but he was trembling, his heart beat out of control. Sho spoke up "Shhh... calm down hunter". Keigo knew it instantly. Sho in two swift movements he turned him around flush against talking. Keigo was about to say something and Sho interrupted him "No...don’t talk, just enjoy." and Sho flicked his finger and keigo was stunned. Candles were beautifully burning...firefly lanterns floating... dark red roses....the atmosphere was highly romantic but also dark and sensual.

Sho took him to the cushioned carpet and laid him; they didn’t indulge in words and Sho's lips came crashing on Keigo's. Keigo opened his mouth and Sho pushed his tongue in the warm cavern. The process was slow as sho licked and kissed his way through keigo's body. He was stopped as his mouth came to the pubic region of keigo. He flipped Sho back with a devil's smile. Sho chukled "I like this animal of you...turns me on so much". Keigo kissed the wide chest and latched onto the nipples...sucked hard...and Sho gave a heavy cry as he arched into keigo. The assualt went for few means as he came lower keigo pulled down sho's trousers with his boxers. Sho gasped"ah...Ke.. Keigo… wha…aaaaaaahhhn.." Keigo took Sho's seed whole in mouth and started bobbing his head up and down and pausing on the tip. Keigo caught hold of his head sho spoke "Stop...I want my thing inside you" Sho pulled all his clothing and positioned himself over Keigo. He was speechless, the angel, the human "You are beautifull" Keigo blushed and pushed himself and Sho fit inside in one stroke. Keigo leaned in and moaned. Sho started thrusting and Keigo started moaning and screaming. Sho's dominance was taking hold of Sho. They turned them around and thrust in so hard that Keigo let out a pleasures howl and the new angle made both of them spin and the screams, the slapping of flesh fillong the room. Minutes later Keigo toppled over the edge as he spurted out and triggered Sho's orgasm. It hit both of them with great force as it subsided, sho pulled out his seed and Keigo felt the sticky cum pooling out of his hole. Sho smirked "You are mine." Keigo nodded as Sho licked his own cum from Keigo's ass. They shuddered. Sho asked cheekily " Are you ready for another round?"

keigo got up... but didnt find sho anywhere. he stretched himself..."sho?...hey...where are you?" he saw only his clothes...he instantly knew sho wasnt here. he dressed up quickly.. and taking his dagger went to the dorms. it was a holiday. so he leisurely took a bath. freshened up..n went out. as he was crossing the school building entrance his eyes fell on the notice board.."damn... the graduation exams are from this monday.....and ends in one week." keigo stared at it for sometime. he heard jin calling him from the back. jin said "morning keigo san." keigo answered monotonously "morning..".jin frowned " only a week left huh??...it was so fast". keigo looked at jin and smiled "yeah... it seemed just like yesterday that i came in this school." and they walked into the breakfast table and keigo's eyes landed on sho talking in phone. as he turned around and theif eyes met. after sometime he walked up to keigo n jin..with a blanc expression. keigo asked "what is it?" sho shook his head to vigorously with a smile which looked fake. keigo didnt pester..but he had a deep frown …

Sho could see the anxiety written all over Keigo's face but he just can’t say this one thing. Sho got out of his room...to find Keigo talking with Kengo before he slipped off. Sho came to Kengo "What did he say?" Kengo without looking at him said "He said nothing for your business" and went off. Sho stared at his figure. Soon the exams started. Keigo now always met him after exams. Though he seemed normal, Sho was actually sure Keigo was going back to his old phase when he first entered school. Jin looked upset too. Sho knew if anyone can give hints it was Jin. Sho cornered him one day after dinner and asked "What’s going wrong with Keigo?" Jin looked away "You should know it better right? Sho sama?" Sho rolled his eyes "I wouldn’t have asked you if I knew... so spit out." Jin frowned "Damn you...just be a little understanding towards your love... " Sho froze "Help me to understand him. I don’t know...he...he is floating away...tell me...PLEASE...I DONT WANT TO LOOSE MY LAST OUNCE OF LIFE I HAD" Jin looked into Sho's eyes - it showed desperation, grief. Jin spoke "Keigo san is doubting that something is wrong with you at home. And you are graduating...so he is sad...well... he is frightened...that you are hiding something and he is going to loose...so...he is just... " Jin went silent. Sho was shocked on spot. He walked away from Jin without saying anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Keigo was roaming in the common room balcony. He was nervous....he didn’t know why there was a nagging feel in his guts about sho.and then he remembered sho’s graduation. And his face dropped. Though he knew they are mates..according to neko theory... but...he sighed for the thousandth time now. Suddenly he heard kengo call him....keigo mumbled something as he went to kengo... “what is it prez?”,... prez tilted his head and studied keigo’s face...”keigo ....i guess we have the farewell tomorrow ?? the preparation is done?”....keigo nodded. Kengo shrugged and went to his room. He went back to sho’s room and didn’t find him anywhere. He could feel the heaviness...a weird one.... he flunged himself on bed....clinging to sho’s pillow. The aura and scent of sho filled his nostrils.... and it brought slumber in keigo’s eyes..and sho entered into his room softly.

• 2 weeks later...

Sho starred at the sleeping figure of his mate. He could easily understand by Keigo’s face that he was more than upset, he was in pain. But Sho was now helpless; a lone tear trickled down his cheeks while he thought to himself that was the last time he let out a tear out of him. As he stood there watching Keigo, his memories with Keigo of past few months came flying to him…those first look in school, those first words in library... keigo’s mysterious beauty...the night of the masquerade ball.... Keigo’s darkest secrets...and his love... he watched in reminesence as more tears poured out...he pulled off his clothing... and slowly laid on bed pulling Keigo flush to his body. Though Sho was in pain he was determined enough to think... “ l will get you by anyway... you are...and will be my mate always...” repeating these words he passed into a dreamless sleep.

• 1 month later...

Keigo was just waking up when he felt warmth from his left side. He blinked his eyes open, and he found sho sleeping. Keigo sighed. Changed his angle so that now he is facing sho directly. Keigo slowly reached the white bangs..... caressed it.....it felt soft and warm in palm.... he was doing it for quite some time that he didn’t realise when sho woke up... he didn’t open his eyes. He just felt keigo’s hand trailing in his hair. Keigo’s fingers slowly traced the contours of sho’s beautiful face. As his fingers touched sho’s lips , he bite... and keigo was startled “oi oi..wha....” before he could react more, sho pulled him in a searing kiss. Keigo reacted unbelievingly fast. They melted into each other as sho’s hand went from keigo’s chest to his taut stomach and then to his crotch. Keigo’s breathing hitched as he felt sho’s fingers do their work on his now growing hardness. Keigo gave out heavy lusty moans... sho was already hard.. he flipped keigo on his hands and knees...as he kissed keigo’s small of the back leading him to the crack... he kissed, and tongue fucked keigo..who by now was thrashing in ecstasy.... sho pulled out his hardness...and pushed himself in with out any lube. Keigo gave a scream...but those screams were turning into throaty moans...as sho rammed himself inside him..it was only seconds that they both cried out their orgasms... they kissed....and they were again taken by slumber.

• 1 month later...

It was time to wake up. Sho was the first to get up. It was the day of farewell ceremony. His luggage was already packed up. Sho was controlling his heart which was tearing apart as he knew what was coming. Leaving his mate for some family honour it was frustrating. But he had to leave. He sighed. After a cold shower he dressed up. Even during this he felt the emptiness in his guts. He mumbled under his breath. “We will meet again sometime my lil tail”. And with that Sho swished silently out of his room.