As thin as paper(private) robertita& diya 25 (18+)

robertita

Sho swept back to rest his back on the head board and keigo leaned on sho’s thighs. “I well, as you saw, I am...well...I am a killer. And matter of fact I don’t take orders. So you can say I am a free lancer.” Sho nodded and hinted to move on. “and, I well.... I want to kill you.” Sho looked shocked. “I mean, I needed to. Because....of my past..... “ sho snaked his hand around keigo’s waist and pulled him forward and told him to continue “uhm..... your father, actually.... when I was five, I returned from school and saw few people have caught my parents my father was already dead. I was broken and then I saw mom. She...was....she was in tattered clothes and blood every where. I tried to pull my mom away free but two men caught me from back and I saw a man, put three bullets in her chest. For three days I didn’t cry. I was left there. They didn’t kill me, and may be that was there biggest mistake. That man who killed my parents, I saw the same red eyes just like you have. YOUR FATHER KILLED MY PARENTS. And I bloody..dont know the fucking damn reason to it . then after sometime someone came, it was a man. And from that time he pulled me up. Made me what I am today. And he told me to get in this school where I will find you and your father. There was revenge. Just revenge in me then. And I wanted to take everything away from that man, the way he took everything from me. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM...... I WILL NEVER FORGIVE FOR WHAT HE DID TO ME” keigo didn’t even realise that he has started sobbing in full flow. And sho was stunned he didn’t move. Keigo rubbed off his tears and a shy grin came up “and.........one more thing............. I am...well....I am not a neko” at that sho’s daze broke and he was giving him a weird sceptic curious look “I .....am.....a human”.........

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• diya 25

Sho’s heart went dead then and there... it was shock or... just unbelieving he can’t decide “Are you joking me right? You a HUMAN? Then those tails and ears? When I touched you...they were...” Keigo gave a small chuckle and got off of him. He pulled off his coat and then... unbuttoned his trousers...slowly...very slowly...Sho’s eyes were turning dark... he could feel something lower twitching. “Do you know...you are...actually... giving me a hard on again?” But the other raised only a brow before he removed his briefs and stood there in his naked glory being very much aware of the hungry eyes of Sho. He softly hold his fake tail and pulled it off so Keigo gave a small painful yelp. Sho skipped to him and saw blood from three half mm thick holes just near the tail bone. Keigo gave Sho a weak smile. So he was almost shaking himself “Are you...are kidding me... that’s a fake plug tail....”and Sho pulled out the ears easily. Now he could look at the naked, shy human kid’s figure...

Keigo was shy. He didn’t know why. He has already been screwd by him. But this time he felt he was...actually showing all of his self, his real self. But he was scarred too, of sho’s reaction. he looked up into his eyes. But he didn’t expect to see what actually he was seeing. sho tilted his head and sniffed him. Then again looked at him. Keigo almost embarresed “what are you doing?”... he went behind keigo and sniffed his neck, then his shoulder blades and suddenly he felt a cool air blowing in his butt crack and he shuddered “stop sniffing me, you idiot.” He said something but keigo was taken aback when sho pushed keigo in his bed and kissed his crack. The sensation, altogether was mind boggling for keigo and as the kisses became thrusts the sounds changed from....moans to louder moans, to screams, wet slapping and squishing of skins.... and ended with a highnote of pleasure from both the boys. The were in bed, comfortably and sho pulled the quilt cause it was getting colder now....and keigo softly murmered “goodnight.....sho...”and they both went to slumber after a very long night.

Sho fluttered one eye open and his eyes fell on the delicate creature sleeping on and under him. And a smile lighted up his face just like a kid who has got his Christmas gift right from Santa. And he could feel movement and realised Keigo was awake. As they both greeted themselves they heard a knock on the door. Sho looked a bit skeptic “Who is here now?” …”Hold on” he answered loudly before he slipped a robe over his shoulders and then he opened the door “Hey....what are you doing here?” Jin looked concerned “I can’t find Keigo san. Did you see him?” Sho smirked “Well, yes I did. But why did you asked me?”. Jin looked around “Well, you two talked too much with each other so, I just ....” Sho looked he was about to kick him out but he just grinned “Come in, he is here.” Jin was surprised “HERE? WHAT DO YOU...” Jin’s mouth slackened immediately “Uhh...Kei...Keigo san?” Keigo looked up shocked...”Wow so you were here after all...” a smug expression on Jin’s face. Sho interrupted for good “Hey, you two should chat. I am going for a shower...unless...someone wants to come in”... Keigo blushed furiously... and looked away. Jin can’t stifle his laugh...Sho shook his head in amusement and went in the shower.

Keigo didn’t even say anything. And he got the question which he was dreading . “so you and sho sama are hooked up?” ...’wow....keigo kamamura....now you got a fangirl....sorry boy’....”hook up huh?.... may be more than that..”the last part keigo said more to himself than to jin. Jin’s smile got brighter “wow......so...hold on.... your ears...and.....he knows....that?” keigo now smirked “oh yes.......so what do you expect if he didn’t know i would be sitting like this?”.... jin got a evil face “so....he really did THAT to you?”....keigo looked like dumb and e knew it “what?”.... jin shook his head “huf.....did he kissed you?”...keigo thought to himself ‘hah..kiss?...hahh...thats just too muchless....’.........”kiss....oh well......... he snatched away my virginity...”...jin was open mouthed “wow........that was fast......”....keigo was about to get up..... and a pain surged up straight from his ass to his back bone “eeeekkk.......that bastard..... ughh....”...jin giggled “cool...”.... keigo almost sarcastically “yes, someday I will tell someone to get your virgin ass screwd you may know it what I am feeling then....”...jin laughed “ my ass aint virgin...” .........’UNBILIEVABLE ‘..... AND sho came out only in underwear..wet....and the towel hanging over his head.... keigo’s eyes widened...just cant help starring.....

Sho send away jin to bring keigo some clothes. Keigo tumbled forward and fell in sho’s arms but straightned up immeaditately . he don’t need another round of that.”I am going for bath. AND NO MORE FUCKING FOR THIS WEEK. IT HURTS” Sho sat on his knees and kissed his ass cheeks. It made keigo blush...and sho nodded graciously. And keigo stomped into thebathroom tumbling here and there..,...

Sho couldn't help but be amused about his feisty boy so he kept looking on the bathroom’s door. But then he heard a cough “Ahem...I won't… if you just go into the bathroom.” Sho looked at Jin “Oh well...I won't or...I can't because if I go in THERE…someone’s going to be pissed.” Jin smiled and thought "Sho sama is surely going to be changed under Keigo san’s hands" He said loudly “Well, Keigo san is going to need some clothes...” saying that he got out of the room smiling like a Cheshire cat. Sho smiled to himself “Someone is happy...”.Keigo came out in a robe. Sho’s eyes instantly started raving him. "Why does he have to be...so damn...uhhh...I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT". As he was staring at the other he finally said ” Jin is bringing few clothes for you....” Keigo just nodded and went to the desk and took his dagger and katana... he dreamily watched his weapons...with a frown... “Listen Keigo...are you actually hiding something?” Sho asked watching the other's movements. Keigo froze and remained silent.

Keigo was thinking....’did someone told about something?’ “what do you expect me to hide?”... he shook his head . and jin came in with the clothes...”keigo san. Here are your clothes.”...keigo smiled “yes thank you. And sho I am going for breakfast...” he shrugged his shoulders . keigo was getting a bitnervous about sho’s behaviour . ‘sorry sho, cant...tell you....about.....whats coming for you, for both of us.’ Keigo was about to move out of the room that sho hugged him from the back. The warmth spread again . sho kept on nuzzling his fake ears. And the hair. Keigo leaned in and just cant help smile “I will see you after sometime. Got some work to do.” Sho smiled and waved them out. Jin waited outside “so done?....and by the way....” keigo looked questioningly “what?”... jin with a frown in his face “why don’t you call nekonya sama....sho sama or something like that?.... I mean you never called him that even before you two...” keigo rolled his eyes “duh.... it never suits me.” Jin chuckled “lets go, eat.”.. .. keigo said “yes....lets do it. And then I have some work. You go back to your room..”...jin nodded.

Sho thought about it. “Excepting the blissfull union of us...the attack... Keigo should have been the only one to kill me…then who attacked both of us...this equation is wrong …SOMEONE ELSEE...” He sighed heavily. The word someone else kept on moving in circles in his head. “I need to check things out”. He went out of his room and saw Nakato doing something. ”Hey Nakato....” Nakato yelped “Hey...wh...what is it Sho sama?” Sho was totally taken aback “ I was just...” he didn’t complete his sentence since his eyes fell on Nakato’s leg. It looked like it was hurt....”Is something wrong with your leg?” Nakato was wide eyed “Well, no...actually yess...I fell down the stairs....” Sho was now getting suspicious. Nakato’s poised calm self was gone. Sho just nodded and went off. “Something is fishy about you Nakato. What’s going on?”

they were almost done. "ok Jin go to your room and if sho asks you anything about me..just dont say anything...". jin looked a bit upset "what will I say?"... keigo rolled his eyes "either say you dont know or if he pushes you more just say 'he just went somewhere.'" jin still looked upset but then he nodded "ok... see you later then." keigo nodded and walked towards the dojo. but as he was about to get in someone stopped him "hey..... " keigo whipped his head "what... are you doing here nakato?". Nakato gave a sly grin “oh...just keeping watch on our criminal...”keigo was first shocked and then confused “criminal?...who? me or you?”... nakato shook his head in amusement “we both have a share in it don’t we?..if you see closely we are the same thing...”..keigo rolled his eyes “ if you really look closely we are just the polar opposite. And if we are talking bout crime...then..... I do crime for myself.....” nakato frowned at that. Keigo was about to go in and again he stopped him...” but I think.... you are good at making things happen your way.....crude I may say..”.. keigo asked...”what do you mean?”... again that smirk came up on his face “oh...I mean this... pulling someone near you by bodily methods and then trappin them in a kill is a good idea.”in that instant keigo knew last night’s attack was nakato’s. A flare of anger burned inside his body “so I think you had a good show....last night? And somuch of trapping.... may be its me who is trapped inside that arrogant bastard.” Nakato was stunned. He cant even speak. “see you later... “ and keigo went in locked the dojo.

Sho moved from room to room but didn’t found keigo. “What’s he doing?” he thought to himself. He didn’t saw him the whole day. Sho was now jumping around, anxious, weird thoughts scheming around his mind. It was dinner time. He ran towards the corner and into the dining hall. And his eyes went straight to a boy sitting on the third row. Automatically Sho huff a sigh but he felt a bit weird. “Where was that guy? What was he doing? Was he...trying to betray me again?” and his thoughts process stopped. He felt strong wrenching pain in his heart at that thought “If you betray me again, I won’t be able to forgive you.” He straight went to the counter and took his tray of food. He didn’t even look back at Keigo even he could hear the other was calling him. Sho went out of his room leaving a confused and frightened Keigo. He went straight to Nakato. “Hey nakato...would you come for a minute?” nakato didn’t expect Sho to come at this time “Yeah, do you need anything?” Sho looked at Nakato long enough and heaved again “Do you know anything about Keigo’s recent movements?” Nakato smiled in mind “Well... not sure... but he is up to something of killing someone...I don’t know who... “ Sho was shocked...Keigo was again hiding something. But reacted cool “Ok...I will check things out.” Sho was about to move away when Nakato added “Just don’t get too close to him, he don’t have good heart and a mind...” A devilish smirk lighted Sho’s facial features “Hah...you don’t know...how close this is going to get...” and he went out. Nakato was open mouthed....

Keigo needed to pack few things to move with sho...’that guy..didn’t even inform the director’...he went into his room and his eyes almost fell off...and he calmed himself ‘hah......never expected from the school president to get hung over with this kid...”... keigo gave a intervening cough “ahem.... well...I had no plans on disturbing you two....but I need to pick few things up...”.. jin was shocked..well and embarrassed he spoke up weakly “ke...keigo san..we...umm..we were just..uhmm....”.. keigo chuckled while packing up his materials “hah...I really don’t mind THIS....you make good use of the bed.... am I right prez?”...prez though looked flushed but he said smirking “yeaah.... why only to sleep where we can do some excercises....”.. at that jin went red to more red(if that was even possible) “ok..I am done.... see you two....”... and before keigo went out he said in firm tone “look after jin, prez....”.. prez said “yep...just shut off the light keigo...”... keigo rolled his eyes and went out shutting off the lights.. and his jovial mood changed into a grave one as he remembered the face of sho in the hall...’someone is pissed.” As he came into the room his bloods went cold. He was nervous about what he was going to do... shift in with the little duke....’I never planned this...huh’... “hey...I am back...” sho just grumbled something... keigo again thought ‘now this is getting scary....’ “I .....um.... well...I ..are you okay?”...he slowly turned his head and gave a cold stare “uhm..... okay...I need to do home work.”... sho shrugged moved out of the table and keigo took his place with his books. Well.... so much of homework... he was getting restless.... “well...I uhm.... why didn’t you stop for me in the dinner hall.....?”....silence.....more silence......

Sho was shocked. " Are you planning to shift here?" Keigo nodded nervously. Sho was stunned “Is he shifting here? But that means... I’m wrong?” Then he said loudly" Don’t you think if you shift in here you are actually sacrificing yourself?" When Sho looked at Keigo he was damn shocked... he wanted to say something but opted not to. Sho was so very angry that he almost lost record of what he was saying "DON’T EVEN GIVE ME THAT FACE…how many times have you taken advantage of your looks and used it for your benefits? COME ON ANSWER...you are a whore... rather than an assassin.... how..." even before Sho could utter few more hateful things, Keigo trudged to him and slapped Sho right across his face. When Sho looked at Keigo's face, Sho knew those things which he didn’t want to speak were WRONG, his thoughts of Keigo's betrayal were wrong. Sho stood there helpless in front of Keigo. The other, with so much hate in his eyes, stomped out of the room since hot tears were falling down his face. Sho already knew it was past curfew and he remembered about the other killer "Shit... Keigo... wait… "and he saw Keigo's blades lying on the table. “DAMN... WHAT SORT OF AN IDIOT IS HE..." He ran out of Jin’s room and switched on his powerful neko senses to get to Keigo but he can’t find a single sign of his disappearance.

Keigo was so furious... that even forgot to carry his blades. He forgot that this was past curfew. He almost ran towards the south end of the corridor towards the stairs. He cant believe what sho said to him ‘how can you...HOW can you say that to meeeee???............ ‘.. and he was almost towards the stairs that he felt a stream of light and heard voices. He knew exactly who they were ‘SHIT...the warden....and........... mr nekonya????’... he was confused... he looked around him. But cant find any hiding place . he started hyperventilating. ‘oh no... now...oh god....I DONT WANT TO GET CAUGHT..’ And as the strwam of light was about to fall on him someone grabbed keigo from the back.. but before keigo could scream , a large similar hand suppressed his scream and the pulled him into embrace with the person. They were now glued together inside the small cornered allyway. As sho softly moved his hand , keigo surprised and shocked whispered “sho..wha...” sho shhed him. They were silent. They heard the two older man talking. As their footsteps went faraway... sho and keigo could only hear their heavy breathing against each others neck... keigo softly asked..”why..why are you here....?WHY?” sho didn’t answer. Sho pulled keigo’s wrist bringing keigo’s body close to him now pressing each other and angled his face to kiss. Sho pressed his lips..first slow.... just pressing , tasting... and it turned into a desperate dominating war... and keigo moaned in “mhhh..”.. sho cant help the satisfaction..coming from this little moans... sho made the kiss deeper and more rough.. “uhhnnng...s..sho..uhh....” and when they ended it , they were both panting for breaths... keigo tirierdly leaned in to sho. A soft affectionate smile came up and pulled keigo in his lap...bridal...style into his room... and they both tucked them selves in bed... and went into slumber...

He heard the birds chirp....and thought to himself “Why this feels the first time I’ m hearing birds chirping?” and his eyes fell onto the cuddled human boy sleeping beside him. He softly traced his fingers over Keigo’s face and Keigo woke up with groggy eyes and as he looked at Sho, he was alert and a bit shocked. Sho’s face sulked “I ...um…I actually didn’t plan to say those harsh stuffs to you...well I know you were a virgin before me... but...it was just my previous anger which I gave on you... and I am sorry...about that. “ Sho completed it in one sentence and still bowed his head. And as he looked up to Keigo, his face’s features was now more gentle and Sho could see a soft smile so he took the smile as encouragement and pulled Keigo by his waist and to his surprise, they both leaned into the kiss. It was long,sweet, chaste....and due to the sleep...it turned sloppy... and they both started moaning into it..... “Ke..Kei...mhmm....”Keigo smiled into the kiss... and they embraced each other...into the loving heat of the quilt. “It’s always good to have a morning kiss.” This statement made Keigo blush. “And as a matter of fact... you are a good exception for a very cute killer... MY killer...”

Keigo was getting ready in his uniform and saw sho coming out in his bath robe. His eyes widened . ‘I shouldn’t stare, I shouldn’t stare...... I cant stop...pathetic..oh....his...bodyyyy....’.. sho smirked and softly whispered in his ears “like what you see, my baby?”... keigo shoved sho off him. “cmon. I am hungry.” Sho shook his head in amusement... and keigo pushed sho out of the room and came out. With his katana placed around his should and his dagger placed inside the coat. And jin greeted them both “good..morningggggggg..... love birds.......!!!”... sho chuckled and keigo glared at both of them “oh yes. Neither me nor him and nor YOU are deaf here..so... you don’t need to scream.” Jin pouted “oh...I was just clearing my throat.”... keigo narrowed his eyes “should I help you do it?”... jin paled out...”I..ah..well....that would be...”.. sho shook his head “cmon you two... stop fighting... I thought someone was hungry..”.. keigo nodded his head vigorously. They walked towards the dining hall, chatting animatedly... many of them were giving them weird looks, some smiled at them happily.. some gave them jealous look, mostly to the juniors with sho. Sho moved backwards and jin moved forward reluctantly . sho softly caught keigo’s hand and keigo blushed deep red . and jin gave them a weird knowing look...keigo was getting embaressed “sho.. would you please?”... keigo pouted at him.. ”hey..not fair. “ keigo shook his head in hopeless frustration. And sho thought the better of it and snaked his hand around keigo’s shoulder and pulled him closer and he whispered “you are not going away from me....you are MINE....MINE...”..keigo felt butterflies in his tummy. And his heart did double cartwheels.. keigo looked deep into sho’s red eyes.... ‘you are so addicting sho....’... again jin interrupted “hey... I think you two should go back to your room..dont be so sappy...”... this time both sho and keigo said in unision “SHUT UP!” jin automatically shrank back....”ok..shutting up....” as they entered the dining hall... many were eyeing them, but most of it were curiosity , bewilderment, even happiness and yes.... JEALOUSY..

Sho felt so happy and joyfull that he forgot everything else after such a long time. He watched how Jin and Keigo were chatting animatedly when from somewhere the bitch dropped in " Hey Sho, what are doing with these pimps? Come with me,... " she asked the last line seductively. Sho made a grimace that made Keigo laugh "Well , bitch please! You actually spoil the defination of sexyness into gross. And so much of coming with you, I'm having breakfast with my friends..." The girl gave Keigo a weird killing glare "I WILL kill you if you took him away from me, or even harm him" Sho looked at Keigo and he could see a vein pop so he thought "Uh-oh someone just pissed the bounty hunter". An idea came into his mind “ Let’s make a bet. It will be like this: a small competition between you two. You can use blades. And there is one condition: do not kill each other. When one person is unable to fight, the other wins." Both agreed. Sho knew that girl was not a weak one. But Keigo...he knew what he was.

Keigo thought to himself ‘let’s see how long you can stand in front of me...’ they went to the dojo. Keigo changed into his black practise clothe suit. And took his blade and swished it few times to prepare himself. The girl took a random sword. She had a devil grin on her face “you shit runt..you are so eager to loose..your flesh... “.. keigo smirked “we will see. Just be aware that I don’t cut off your beautiful parts...or...you may loose your position as a school slut..”..the girl started fuming and brandished her sword. But on the other side, keigo went cool , almost cold. Jin softly whispered to sho “keigo looks deadly”. Sho just smirked. And the showdown started . the girl was first to attack. She attacked screaming “ahhhhhhh..hyaaaa”.. keigo just shoved his shoulder forward and angling his katana at a 45 degree and swished it.. the girl skidded to the end of room.. with a painful groan as she tried to stood up. Everyone including keigo noticed blood dripping from her left rib region. The girl looked shocked. And she came attacking and keigo grinned “hah... you are....gonna DIE...” with the last word he screamed and turned on his heels and swished his katana. In one slash.. she was down. Panting.. she again stood up...keigo with a cold voice, as if ice dripping from it..”you want to taste my shikahuso more?”.. she trembled and fell on the ground.. keigo rolled his eyes “some one take her to the nurse... she might need some healing.”.. sho walked to keigo with a victorious grin. And an appreciating one followed by him and others present in the room...keigo smiled “thank you thank you.....so sho... “.. sho looked at keigo questioningly ..keigo smiled and whispered “ shikahuso follow my orders, it follow what my heart and mind orders. And.. somehow, you have taken a good place inside me.. therefore from now on.. my shikahuso will fight for you, protect you... in order protect both of us... “...keigo said the last statement as a red tint spread on his face. Sho was amazed and pulled keigo in a depp crushing hug. In which they both melted in....

Sho suddenly started breathing heavily. His ears flattened while Keigo gave him a questioning look. Sho knew exactly what was happening. “No...nohhhhh...what...why... how... HOW COME...” Keigo was trying to speak to him, he looked worried, almost scarred. Jin came running to Sho. He couldn’t hear anything... he was getting dizzy... “Oh...shit... I... I am in...heat...oh nooo..." Sho’s adrenaline shoot to a top and he fled... Keigo was stunned, so was Jin and few others... who were present in the dojo. Sho ran as fast as he could towards the forest. His hormones were starting to make him feel weird. His body temperature was rising...but someone watched him leave the school building. “So… my time has come...” Nakato with a evil grin said to himself. ”Let’s finish this off...”

Keigo was totally shocked. what happened actually ? jin with a shocked voice "why did he ran away? remembered something?" keigo with a frown said "his face was.... different! he looked shocked... and even scared." jin softly said "what could scare THAT GUY?" keigo was thinking the same thing. he told jin hastily "lets search him. " jin nodded. they both ran out of the dojo and went straight to the dorms, but he wasnt there. then they went to his work room. sho wasnt there but his assistant was "nakato did you happen to see sho anywhere here?" nakato with a slight smirk said " so you two are trying to find him?" keigo's patience was falling apart " answer my question" nakato laughed "he is in the forest." the two didnt even wait for anything else they shot out of the school building and stood on the forest line. keigo stopped there instantly. memories came flying back to him , of that night when sho changed keigo's fate. jin broke keigo's thoughts "cmon now" they went in. and both them caught the sight of sho lying in a weird angle . as they came closer jin's nose caught the strong musk smell coming from sho jin almost hissed "dont you... dont you tell me...he.." keigo looked confused "what?..."... jin whispered "he is in....... heat!" at that moment sho woke up with a startled expression. he was about to run again but jin caught him from the back " you are not going anywhere sho. come to the room. AND I DONT WANT TO HEAR A NO" sho looked at him and nodded.

All of them were in Sho's room now. Keigo was confused, Jin both shy and shocked while Sho... he was shocked and cold. Jin broke the silence "How did you get the heat?" Sho looked at both of them with coldness "It has started and I don’t want to talk about it." Jin was getting angry "Listen Keigo, he is in heat, which means he needs to find a mate or.... " Keigo gave a questioning glance, but Sho intervened " don’t say it... he...doesn’t need to know...DO...NOT…" Jin continued "or.... HE HAS ALREADY FOUND HIS MATE." Jin huffed out air and Sho did the same with expiration but this time Keigo was shocked... he looked from one to another, and then went out of the room. Sho said gloomy "That’s why I didn’t want him to know. He is a human Jin, he STILL DOESN’T UNDERSTAND OUR MATES AND ALL " Jin smirked "That’s the bigger reason he needed to know." Sho still can’t understand " You know Keigo can be a compatible mate for the animal you are..." Sho smirked "Oh yeah. "

Keigo stood on the terrace. Watching the setting sun. ‘mate huh..... his mate. After he finds his mate... he will be throwing me out.. HOW...PATHETIC...hmm....’ keigo sighed the hundrerdth time now. ‘I will move away even before he realises it... but after I take my revenge.’ And a voice interrupted keigo’s thoughts “so... keigo san, is everything all right?”. Keigo frowned ‘ I don’t need this bastard now..’ “nakato, stop stalking me...WOULD YOU?”.. nakato came in front of keiggo and said “ well, if I may say, I am not stalking you but more of all keeping an eye on you... I never know when you kill my masters.”..he stopped for a bit and continued “and.... by the way.... your so called friend is soon going to have a mate..... what will happen to you?”... his devils grin almost wavering keigo’s cool stance “why do you care....and matter of fact... your attacks on both of us are just useless when I am around.... want to try ?”.. keigo brought out his dagger a bit.. though nakato looked as calm as possible but keigo knew he was wavering....nakato smirked “we will see, you don’t know what sho is..... I don’t want to kill him... lets say... I know a better way..... I AM A DOMINANT OF THE NEKO’S TOO.... so... let see who wins and loose...”.. and nakato whipped away. Keigo stood... his jaw dropping to the ground....he murmured to himself “he...he is a dominant. That means... he...he can....... oh godddd....I DONT EVEN WANT TO THINK... “.... he kept thinking ‘if nakato doesn’t need to kill sho for the land, then there is only one way left............... tame him as his own.” At the last thought, keigo’s heart dropped. For some reason his heart isn’t accepting the fact.. that someone is going to be his mate especially nakato...he almost shouted “no no.... THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN TILL I AM PRESENT HERE... “ as he ran down the stairs he thought ‘nakato... you don’t know with whom you just messed.... you touch one hair of sho.. I WILL TAKE CARE THAT EVERY SQUARE MILIMETER OF YOUR SKIN IS WHOOPED....”

Sho sat on his bed he couldn’t even stop thinking what Jin said to him. “Keigo is the only being compatible for a dominant neko like you...” Sho already felt the bond between Keigo and him but he thought “Keigo...can he even accept me? The way he ran out...” Sho huffed in pain. It has been already one and a half day and he was reaching his peak. Then Nakato came in “Sho sama... can I talk with you from some time?” Sho looked at him. “What is it about?” his voice was strained, his eyes were dull and a strong musk smell of heat came out of him. Nakato said “I can’t tell you now so please meet me tomorrow evening.” Sho was out of his ability of thinking properly. ”Uhhmm...ok...” Nakato had a sly grin at that “When you come, tomorrow will be an important day for you.” Sho was already dozing of to sleep. Nakato didn’t know that his words hold so much truth in the near future. And so the next day afternoon came...

Keigo was cleaning his shikahuso. and checking his moves. he was very tensed now. keigo noticed that sho's heat was worsening and there were already few groping cases, this made keigo huf in anger and he saw sho getting out, with books in hand. keigo didnt bother to follow him as he was going for some business. its now passed 45 minutes that keigo felt weirdly uncomfortable. as if a the air is closing around him. he was having a heart wrenching pain... he realized it 'damn...... SHOO... i should have followed him.... oh nooo ' keigo armed himself up with his katana and his shurikens. as there is no classes he pulled on his assassin getup and moved out through the window. he swiftly went to the roof but cant find sho. 'so nakato has made his move... ' he went in to the corridor and went by shadows and he caught jin and cautiously pulled him in. jin was scarred "keigo san...? wh...what are you?"... keigo impatiantly asked "I l answer you later, but tell me did you see sho...in this hour?" that made jin think "I...ummm. I did see him, in dojo.. yeaah... why.." keigo again ran off.. jin giggled "hehe... realisation struck you late keigo san..!"

Sho sat on the floor waiting impatiently for Nakato who entered after few minutes. Nakato sat in front of Sho and smiled "Sho sama, do you know why I called you here?" Sho was suffering that his thought buds were stagnant "DAMN YOU. You know my condition so stop making it worse... " Nakato gave one of his slyest grins and Sho flinched "WHAT?" Nakato smirked "Are you scared of me Sho sama?" Sho was faultering "Why do you think that? Are you loosing your brain Nakato?" Nakato's ear twiched "Yes... you have got me right. Your smell is driving me nuts... " Nakato leaned forward closer and closer so Sho was panicking.. "Wh...what are you.. Nakato move off, you are my slave… HOW DARE YOU..." Nakato snarled and pulled out his dagger holding it in a cutting position on Sho's throat. He took the advantage of Sho's weakness "From now on you are my slave... either be my slave... or DIE..." Sho's throat went dry while Nakato took his chance and tore off Sho's shirt in one drag. Sho was now scared "DON’T... DON’T DO IT... " Nakato gagged his mouth and abused his body. Sho looked at Nakato wishing it was just a nightmare but his daze got broke when Nakato snatched his trousers off with his boxers. Sho shut his eyes. “Keigo... I don’t want this... Ke... Keigo...Keigooooo... “ As Nakato left Sho's mouth open, Sho yelled desperately "KEIGOOOOOOO..... " Nakato laughed "He isn’t here." and he was about to kiss Sho again when 3 shuriken blades flew and stuck to the wall. Nakato and Sho got stunned. Sho looked up and screamed "Ke...Keigooooo...!"

Keigo came into the dojo and pulled nakato by his collar "I told you, not to touch sho... or did you forget at the heat of the moment.?" nakato wrenched himself out of keigo's grip. nakato pulled out his sword . blood trickled down where the shuriken scratched. keigo's one brow perkep up... in a cold voice he said "so.. you want to fight????.. i just hope you will survive for atleast 5 minutes so that I can kill you" nakato grinned "you want to kill me??? " keigo rolled his eyes "I wont kill you, but I WILL STAB YOU TO DEATH" without warning keigo flash stepped and attacked. keigo landed hit after hits and soon blood rolled down nakato's right sleeve and he groaned. keigo said morosely "are you forgetting who I m, and YOU tried to kill both me and sho.. You are greedy... and I DONT LIKE GREED .." nakato countered "what are you keigo? you are as much greedy as I am. you trapped sho in you and now.... you are going to take him for what he is... "...sho was about to say something that keigo stopped " i want sho for what he is... i m greedy for sho..... his heart, his body and his feelings.... I AM THAT MUCH GREEDY THAT I WONT ALLOW YOU TO TOUCH HIM.... nowwww its time you die.. " nakato braced but as keigo was few feets away , he vanished. before nakato could do something keigo pushed in his blade right through nakato and whispered "sho is MINE" and nakato took his last breath... keigo took him to the dump of school and returned to sho. to keigo sho looked half dead. keigo sat beside him a worried nervous look came upon keigo's face "hey... you alright.... i had to kill him... "... sho slowly openned his eyes... emotions bursting out through their eyes.