As thin as paper(private) robertita& diya 25 (18+)

robertita

Keigo curses himself the thousandth time now."what the hell. I need to kill, I need to kill you" he walked from one end to another end. Suddenly a thought passed him. He walked to his bag and pulled out a pouch and looked at it. "This will surely kill u" I just need the perfect time. He went to the general dorm. And his eyes fell on two figures. Sho and his assistant. A dirty smirk played on his lips. He walked around the corner and saw the two cups of coffee. And he took the pouch and came to the server "can I get a coffee?" The man looked hesitant. But then he agreed. He took one and slipped a bit of the powder in the other. Keigo saw as the man carried death to the student sitting there.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• diya 25

Sho looked at the coffee but didn’t even felt like touching it. It never happened to him before. He has got a special liking for coffee, so what was wrong with this cup? He still can’t point it out! He felt as if an evil aura is emitted from that cup so he reluctantly said "You have it, I already had one". Nakato was believebly surprised. "Ok Sho sama." He took it and had a sip and kept on disscusing " So, how did the knife look?" Sho rolled his eyes "It’s not a knife, you idiot. It’s a dagger and it was a simple but a beautiful sharp one. Never seen it around!" Nakato was thinking 'Who uses those type of assassin daggers?" and then he hided a smile. He felt quite sceptically joyful and thought “At least someone will do their job and I don’t need to do it. That’s good.” In reply Nakato just shook his head but suddenly a sharp pain started rising in his throat. Sho was alarmed. Nakato started coughing and went numb and choking "I...I can’t....ahhhhhh,,.I can’t breath." Sho pulled Nakato on his shoulders and ran to the infirmary. He howled "Treat him. NOWWWWW" the doctor didn’t say anything. Sho was shocked and even a bit scarred. He went out and there was a crowd, discussing what just happened. Sho thought....”Nooooooo.....nooooo...someone..... tried to kill Nakato? But........ why Nakato?” He ran to the table they were sitting and saw the cup and smelled it... '”It’s poison....damnn......" Then something strike him. Last night someone tried to kill him and today.... he tried to kill Nakato? So anyone who is doing it....is from this school, and knows about Nakato? But still, things don’t fit up. He was thinking of suspects and there were many but not suitable for killing two of them on consecutive day and night. “Let me find you............ I WILL KILL YOU.......OR WORSE.....

Keigo watch with an open mouth . he just can't believe what just happened . is fate playing a cosmic joke on him, with no punchline? He didn't meant to hurt that other guy. !"now what?! " it seems luck is saving that bastard. Keigo sighed. Then he suddenly saw sho moving around that table. Keigo knew instantly sho has figured it out. Damnnn him. Keigo saw sho move around ,looking , searching.... Something or someone. His platinum blonde hair swishing back and forth . this time keigo sighed again,but with relief. He palm faced with frustration. 'Why with meeeeeeee? Ohhhhh lord why THISSSSSS TIME? this is just too much' he stomped to his room. So many emotions collecting in him.... pain,anger, rage, grief, frustration, annoyance and somewhere in a corner, relief n joy???? He denied but who was he fooling? HIMSELF? He went in the bathroom and started the shower. Allowing the warm water clear his mind n his heart..... But sometimes, water isn't strong enough to clear thoughts stronger that steel, feelings deeper than the ocean ....

Sho slowly entered in the infirmary - face low, no reaction, just starring. He came and sat beside Nakato who was almost a feet longer and larger than Sho. Nakato's ears were down but his colour has returned. He didn’t say anything and went out to the practise dojo. Weird thoughts were running through Sho's head. Someone was trying to murder him and Nakato. He doesn’t know the motive. If he didn’t know the motive then he won’t know the person. He started punching the wall and then push-ups, sit ups, bunny jumps until he laid flat on his back. He was tired, sweating but something in his head said “If he attacked 2 times and failed in killing, he will attack again”. Sho went to his room and called his father's number. "Yes. Hand the phone to him."...waiting for sometime Sho heard his father's voice "Yes. I am fine. But maybe not fine enough."... Sho rolled his eyes "No father. Just come to school. I need to discuss few things out with you and SHITT...I AM NOT SCARED" and he cut off the phone. Sho knew he never liked his father, for what he did to him when he was young but he needed to talk to him. Morning came up as fast as Sho expected and he went to the main gate of the school. In five minutes, he saw a big SUV coming in and there came his father, Sho made a grimace. “Why are you even my father?” Sho greeted him as cold as possible. His father smiled and they went in.

Things were going wrong. Sooooo wrong. He walked to the rec room . he was hungry. Keigo went to one end of the room with his trey of food. He needs to plan out his next move. But he felt soo low about this. Even after the warm shower, nothing seemed to clear up.keigo shook his head in frustration and threw the plate in the bin. He needs to prerpare few things. He was about to get out of the room and two figures came in front of his eyes. Keigo’s each and every thought till now, was just cleared as if some clicked the “delete” button on keyboard. His eyes became wide, mouth dried up. A look of unbelievable horror passed through his eyes. Keigo literally shouted his name silently “Daniel nekonyaaaaa??? “ and when he looked up again he saw sho looking at him curiously. But his father didn’t seem to notice. Keigo looked down and came running out. Breathing heavily. His head spinning of those painful memories....he screamed to himself ‘ NOOOOOO.......PLEASEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOO...NO....NOT AGAIN...... ‘.......but he didn’t expect to utter the name..but he almost unconsciously said “sho.......... shoo.......” his voiced trailed off. Keigo expected to fall on the hard floor, but something warm wrapped around him....and the last thing he remembered was a so familiar voice calling out his name...it was almost desperate.

Sho’s father:

He looked around. He saw few similar faces from his last visits. Things are almost same except this sudden matter of homicide. And there is something wrong with his son. His behaviour has changed a bit and event his daily routines. And then suddenly he ran out of the rec room. Daniel looked quite confused and even shocked. He knew he needs to investigate few things. And clear them up until it gets worse.

Sho was stunned for a moment. He was so close when he land himself on Keigo and he was thrashing, angry, shock and now, tired, quite, cute and adorable. But Sho knew something was bothering him. Is it something in his past? "God knows why I’m so bothered, BUT I AM BOTHERED ABOUT THIS, ABOUT HIM, and I can't help it" he sighed and pulled Keigo in his arms and carried him bridal style. Keigo was in slumber. He was in his room, and was about to put him in bed that he felt Keigo snuggling closer to his chest. And Sho let out a gasp deep red gracing his cheeks. "What are you trying to do, you sleepy minx!" he said half mocking half amused. He held him for another few minutes and kept watching to his face. But he knew he have to go. With much hard work he separated Keigo from his chest placed him in bed under the covers and went out with a weird smile on his face.

Keigo moved out of his room with a very dark frown. ‘how dare he touches me...how dare he...’ but something in him told it was his fault. But still keigo cant find any logic. He was so deep in thought that he didnt even notice which way he was going. And he was passing an open door that his ears caught some thing. He heard someone say “yes, master. Yes, but I didn’t know that lil kamamura boy is a freelancer.”.. keigo’s blood went cold. ‘I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E........... HOW....how did...someone....’ he pulled himself together and very softly walked to the door and peeped in and his mouth fell open. He winced eyes to be sure that he saw correctly. There was no mistaking. ‘thats....thats Sho’s assistant , nakato...how the fuck did he know’ but again his trail of thoughts were broken when he heard what nakato was saying “yes, may be he will do my work.yes.... I will make sure that guy kills Sho and makes it easy, or I will do it myself. I WILL KILL HIM.” Keigo didn’t know why.... but this bit of information came as a greater shock to him than the previous one. He felt everything stoping. His heart, his breathing, his visuals went grey, his body numb. A painfull wrenching feeling started in gut. He was about to move away but in his condition he tripped and fell with a good loud thud. In the next instant he was being dragged by nakato with an evil smirk gracing in his lips. Keigo with a swift motion pulled out the dagger and was about to cut his throat that nakato stopped him efficiently “no no kid. You don’t want to kill me. We have the same aim.” A grimace passed keigo’s face “hopefully not, you scum.” And a fist crashed on my cheeks , blood oozing out of his lips. “mind your manners” keigo gave him a death glare.nakato with an evil smile spoke “ I think we both know each other’s secrets isn’t it?”. At that keigo smirked “really? You think so?” nakato came closer to keigo “yes. May be we can act together.” Keigo thought ‘ really??nope’ keigo spoke “which part of “freelancer you didn’t understand? and more over you do your job and I will do mine.” Keigo was about to move away and nakato said “what if I said this whole thing to mister nekonya? And don’t mind giving up some extras..like you killing him, or like you want to destroy your business. And if sho knew this....it may spoil the relationship...” at this keigo turned with rage “ WHAT relationship are you taking about? “ nakato chuckled “the recent blooming one?...or is it onesided?.... my my” keigo was taken aback at that..’what the fuck? Relationship? Sho? Onesided???? THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH’ keigo turned back “listen , I dunno what you’re talking about. But right now you are more in gutters than me.”..... nakato gave sceptic laugh “ you will know better who goes into the gutter, sweet-ass. “ keigo coldly walked off. But he was out of his head. Things were not as simple as he would have wanted it. This is much...MUCH MORE complicated than he expected, especially when sho is related.

He was walking around the lawn. Students passing by bowed and greeted him. Sho did something unusual - he smiled to them and even greeted them back. Those students were shocked by his actions. Things seemed to be so pleasant now. But inside him everything was on fire. Two murder attempts. One on him and one on Nakato. He still didn’t get the motive behind’s Nakato’s killing attempt. And he can’t even find a suspect, let alone the culprit. And then this kid Keigo. He remembered when he saw him first time crying in the library and today, crying and calling Sho’s name. That pain, grief clear in his voice. And now after last night he didn’t see him a single time. Not in classes or in the dojo. He never missed the dojo. Sho’s searching eyes searched the school complex but no clue about the cutie. He exasperatedly sighed and went in to the rec room. He saw the xbox facility and started playing something. He tried to concentrate on it but he lost levels after levels “WHAT’S THE GOD DAMN PROBLEM HUH?” and threw the joystick away. He let his head on his fists. “Where are you Keigo?” he didn’t believe but two hot tears came out of his eyes rolling out on his cheeks. ”Shit. Uggggggghhh.....I don’t even remember when was the last time I cried.”

After two days he saw Keigo in the dojo practicing alone in the corner. Sho’s heart beat thrice its normal rate....he softly whispered “You are here.” As he came closer Keigo turned towards him and instantly Sho’s eyes fell on his lips and the red cut on it. His hair on his neck stood up and he questioned “Who did this to you? WHERE were you all along?” But the other didn’t answer.

For a moment keigo’s mouth went dry. He looked at the floor, the roof, his katana...at everything except sho. Especially his eyes. “I...well..uh....I....was...you know...not here.” He didn’t look too convinced. Keigo took a huge breath an said what came first in his mouth .”you needn’t need to worry, i well...I went to my home to get some extra set of clothes and some note books. Nothing else. Keigo was totaly freaked. He didn’t dare look in those blood red eyes. He was confused and thought ‘where is my confidence...whats wrong with me now?’.. he moved away and said “I need to go. Have some homework left”..and fled away.

After Keigo left Sho knew something seriously is going wrong with him. And suddenly he saw Nakato coming to him “Hello, Sho sama. I have news.” Sho grimaced “What is it?” Nekonya answered “ The person who attempted to kill you is someone from this school and knows good martial tactics not used in this area and that poison is not of here too.....we don’t know its origin.” Sho was now seriously getting his nerves on fire. “Find the source. And anything else?” Nakato nodded “ Your father and the director has called us on a meeting.” Sho rolled his eyes ”Disasters are created when two geezers add up, what is it about?” Nakato replied “Something about masquerade ball.” Sho said sarcastically “ Do they want to dance and play hide and seek now? Kidsssssss” Nakato chuckled and went away.

Once he was alone his thoughts were still roaming around what Keigo said. He realized the other was lying. He did not even look into his eyes. “Oh boy, you made a mistake lying to me”. So he walked up to Keigo's room and knocked. A face showed up "Oh, come in Sho senpai". Sho almost whispered " Is Keigo here?" Jin shook his head. "Good, now tell me these few where he was?!" Jin was tensed but answered "He..he was here and he didn't want to go out. He acted weird for these few days, and even crying at night and sometimes he...." The boy looked really hesitant this time"… he calls your name in sleep and says weird thing". Sho can't feel happier at all but angrier. “HE LIED TO ME ...TO MEEEE?” With a small smile he answered "Thank you. See you later" and shut the door as he left.

Keigo's heart thumped uncontrollably. He needs to kill sho rather than protecting him. But .....things are so chaotic now and sho didn't have any clue. 'DUMBASS' and the meeting started he didn't pay heed to it. His thoughts moving around the killing and what nakato said, and the whole blackmail part and now this weird reactions in his heart for his victim, how much worse can this get. But keigo didn't had any idea how much worse it really can get. But after a few minutes he actually had some idea.

Sho coldly watched Keigo. He was just waiting for the meeting to be finished. Keigo’s usually glow, the fighting stance was gone. Sho actually needed to know what was wrong. HE NEEDED TO.... the meeting ended soon. He didn’t wait for anymore greeting and fought through the crowd going straight to Keigo. Sho spoke “Hey we need to....” before he could finish what he was about to say, Keigo was looking at something behind Sho so Sho followed his eyes sight and saw his dad and Nakato. Then he turned to say something but there was no one, he looked around and saw Keigo fleding away “Hey stop, don’t make me chase you.” As they both came to back stage’s green room and Keigo gushed before even thinking, Sho entered with a sly grin “Oh baby you are trapped” he shut the door and locked and it was dark except a few streams of light entering through the ventilator lighting a bit of them. He came closer to Keigo, bit by bit, until Keigo was cornered. Sho softly said “Now what? Little rabbit is trapped?” Keigo didn’t say anything. Sho trapped both of Keigo’s hands and pressed HIM under himself. Sho brought his closer to Keigo and spoke roughly but softly “What’s all this about ?... Running? Hiding?...Lyingg??????” on the last word Keigo looked down. As if he was ashamed. “Yes?.... What happened to your tongue? Do you forget the words? The noses tips touched and Keigo started trembling. Sho gripped him closer and nudged Keigo’s cheeks with his nose “What are you so frightened about? I know you are not a weakly...then? Come on, speak...or...do you…want to...” At that Keigo pulled up his face and Sho took this chance and pressed his lips. A warm electric current flew between them. Everything stopped. It felt...even the Earth has stopped moving. No one moved. Sho softly moved his lips but their temples and nose kept them in touch “You know, you can tell me... I could actually feel the dark memories in you…what is wrong?” There was silence...

Keigo was stunned. He expected nothing worse can happen, but he was soooo damn wrong. He was even frightened to agree that.... the kiss, the closeness actually felt good. No one was never so gentle to him except his mother. Keigo knew he needed to say something.”I was... I... didn’t want to see your face...” he leaned away but still holded him. He had a questioning look. “ you...you wont understand . I have a bad past. And I don’t want to say it to anyone. And you are right, I am frightened about my memories dweling in me. And here, you... you make me feel weird. I don’t want to depend on anyone, and I DONT WANT YOU TO COME CLOSE TO ME. I don’t want to end up all hurt again. So.... DONT COME CLOSE TO ME. Its for both of our good. “ keigo’s inside wranched and wranched harder. Sho looked cold, but keigo could clearly see hurt in those eyes. Keigo bowed his head.’ I am sorry....i dunno what to do....i am feeling so....’... keigo moved away and before moving he added softly “ I am sorry. Its for your good...dont come near me. DONT.” AND he ran away. But this sho didn’t come chasing back. Keigo ran and ran until he reached the dojo. Closing the door, he sat down clinging to his katana, hot tears running down his cheeks. He didn’t know why was he actually crying. He knew it was for their good because in a few days he will end up dead by him or by nakato. And keigo was determined enough to end nakato by his own hands. Again a new waves of tears crashed out of his eyes. He cuddled himself and dozed into slumber with tears rolling out in rhythm.

Sho stood in the darkness and had a shallow breathe. He didn't confess, or proposed but why did he feel rejected? His mind roamed over and over what happened and what he said. He morosely walked out of the room and ended up in the rec room where he ordered some strong beer. He needed get things out of his head. He finished his 6th bottle when he saw a girl coming towards. His visuals were dimming up. The girl came to him " Do you need a memory wash session?!" Sho thought he knew girls’ facial expression well. He looked at her and answered "Yes, I guess". Sho checked her out and a literal thought came to him “SLUT' but he knew sometimes these persons are good brainwashers. He followed the girl to her room and even without his last moment got laid by the slut. But he didn't feel anything he came in her mouth imaging the little kid. And unintentionally a tear rolled down. The next morning was a hell. He went to his room with a bad headache. "Ughh.... This was bad. Huff."

It has been two days now. He practiced night and day. He took his lunch, his dinner, his break fast and and 6 hours of sleep. And practised all other time as they were given holidays due to the masquerade prep. It was lunch time and was to the dining hall with jin. Jin smiled and the cheery self. Keigo also smiled to the cheerfulness. They finished their lunch and went washing his hands. Keigo was the first and went alone. He was washing his hands that he felt footsteps behind him and whipped around to see sho.............. with the school slut. Keigo was wide eyes. ‘ whats he thinking?...’ both of their eyes met. They both gave them selves a cold stare. Keigo whipped his head and with out realising he said it aloud “ classless son of a duke with his slut. Good combo” the girl instantly got hot on his nerves but sho almost chuckled . the girl ran to keigo and shoved to the floor “you son of a bitch, mind your mouth , or I will have to fist your mouth, useless dumbass. “ keigo’s old rage returned to him in an instant. A dangerous feral look covered keigo’s face “ sluts know how to use rich brats, DONT THEY? “ this question was hitted indirectly to sho. Keigo got on his feet . with a cornered smirk keigo added “ classless son of a duke with his...SLUTTY GIRLFRIEND.” It came much more rashly than he expected. And keigo moved out with a cold air. Keigo has lots to do. Because the masquerade is tomorrow. His battle is tomorrow. To end this all and in one lash.

It was the morning of the masquerade ball. Everyone seemed busy with clothes, preparations, partners. But in Sho's head was only one thought - Keigo. His thoughts were broken suddenly by the slut “Come on now, we need to choose clothes and masks.” A nerve appeared on Sho’s forehead “Why the fuck do you disturb me always?” She gave a pout “You are my lil boy, now get up and move” He greeted his teeth in annoyance but he went to the makers. And his eyes fell on a person standing there and ordering something. “Keigo? So...he will be coming too?!" He tried to see what the other was ordering but before he could do that the slut pulled him to the corner. Sho and Keigo exchanged a small glance then he concentrated on his ordering. "Maybe this day won't be as boring as I thought’. Sho can never be more correct, because that was going to be an interesting night.

Keigo came into the room thinking about last day.’ How come that duke’s songo so low to hook up with that slut. How.... and how dare he take her..after..he..kissed me...HOW...DOES HE THINK I M WORSE THAN HIM..HOW CAN HE....’ keigo felt weird fire flowing through his veins. And his heart ached. “whats this feeling all of a sudden..... i just...i just want to get rid of this but...theheart wrenching hasn’t stopped but got more intense after that bitch’s appearance... don’t you tell me....this is...........” and someone completed it “jealousy?” keigo whipped his head to see nakato standing there. Keigo gulped the hot notch forming in his throat “what are you doing here?”. He came in “ just came to check out that if you are ready to kill him today. Or I will need to prepare myself to end few lives.” Keigo’s blood was boiling “ would you shut up, YOU WORTHLESS SHIT” before keigo could react nakato shoved him on the floor and started man handling him. Keigo could see the inner demon inside nakato. And nakato forced his lips on keigo. Everything..he felt that night in the darkroom, came into his mind. But this was something else. Keigo was badly tackled and nakato’s hands were everywhere. A huge surge of power came in keigo’s body and braced himself and kicked nakato’s nether regions “ you do that once again...... I WILL CUT YOUR COCK OFF. I DONT WANT YOUR DIRTY HANDS OVER MINE, SUCKER” He smirked “so you pefer sho’s hand over mine?” a cold darkness settled over me “ either you don’t compare your self with him or let me inform about you to him. I AM NOT FRIGHTENED.” And nakato went off. And keigo ran to the bathroom and gave out his guts. He came in back coughing. ‘damn . it was so different...DIFFERENT? they were not even in the same plane.... it felt dirty so dirty with that shit, and,....sho...ohh god...whats going on with me.” Keigo laid on the bed and suffered to slumber. When he woke up it was about 2 hours before the given to masquerade ball. he needs to prepare himself, thought keigo to himself, and started his workout with his weapons.

Sho was completing his dressing up session. He did his last minute details then looked in the mirror "Done. You are one gorgeous of a lad Sho Nekonya!" As he patted himself his mind went to Keigo. He kept on thinking the whole day what suit he might wear and his mask and Sho's eyes fell on his own mask. It was beautiful and complimented his silver suit. He smiled thinking about Keigo when someone came in. "Young master, your mistress is waiting for you. It’s time." Sho rolled his eyes in disgust so much of mistress "Nakato shut up. She is just a bitch." Nakato just gave him a hidden smile before they both got out to meet the bitch. "Let's go". Though the girl kept on squealing, Sho didn't even look at her. As they entered the ball they saw many students moving around, some dancing some drinking. Light music came in his ears it looked magical but Sho missed his prince here. His eyes searched for Keigo though he knew the other would be in a mask but he still can try searching him. Sho was desperate, but settled on the sofa with a glass of wine.

Keigo was ready. He checked himself in the long mirror. He wore a burgundy shirt and a black waist jacket and a high neck over coat, where the collar went as high up as almost to his ear lobe and in front ended just before the point of chin. The hem came to his thigh. He again checked himself. And thought ‘impressive.... for a kill” but the second he thought that he regretted it. His mind flew to sho. The last month was quite exciting if he could add. But those moments spend with sho, was like stopping keigo for the kill. How much he shooed those thoughts away...they would come flooding back. And he did angry to that fact, sho nekonya is the person who stole his first kiss. ‘wow, my first kiss lost to my prey. Isn’t this pathetic?’ he shook his head. His heart and his mind was playing tug of war. But at the corner of his heart he knew, if he didn’t kill him, some one else would and MATTER OF FACT, KEIGO DIDNT APPROVE OF IT IN ANY BLOODY COST. Keigo was determined. He took a calming breath which it did not serve the purpose and placed his weapon in the right places and pulled the over coat over his shoulders and placed his masks........... AND VOILA..... ‘ I AM READY’ he went in the ball and went to the corner of the ball to the bar. And kept a search for sho. It has been just ten minutes that keigo’s eyes fell on a silver suit. And a white tail. His mind instantly answered and his heart this time in unision shrieked in joy ‘shoooo, you are here’. But sho didn’t seem to recognise him. Keigo smiled. And asked the bartender to give him a gift note card. In the nextminute he was provided with it. And keigo wrote in italics ‘meet me outside, in the 4 th line of forest.... towards the beautiful darkness.. from :hunter’ a sly smirk came on my face. A waiter took my message to sho and sho took it with curious eyes. And keigo vanished in the forest out line of their school. And softly said “come to me.....sho nekonya.... I AM WAITING”

the school forest:

dark-forest-night-image.jpg

He looked at the note for some time and tried to remember if he saw this sort of hand writing before but he couldn’t remember of any. He would look around the ball to find if he spotted the person. He thought if he should go or not...but something from his inside said “Sho...just go...you have to go.” Sho heaved and put the note in his pocket and as he was about to move Nakato came to him “Where are you going?” Sho looked skeptic enough “Why should I answer you that?” Nakato instantly knew Keigo has made the first step in his plan. So it was Nakato’s time to work on his plan, and..... kill them both. “I must need to answer your dad if you went missing.” Sho looked at him finding those words suspicious “What do you mean by IF YOU WENT MISSING? “ Nakato stiffened “I mean just inform me where you are going?” Sho knew he needed to stop this babbling “ I AM GOING TO MY ROOM. FOR SOME WORK AND DONT FOLLOW ME! Was that clear?” Nakato only nodded.

Sho moved out of the ball but rather going to his room he took the opposite direction - to the school backyard forest. His heart beat started doubling up as he came near to the forest with his mask in his hand. He cautiously kept on walking. He asked nervously “Hey... is anybody here? MR ANYBODY... Why did you call me here? Or are you a miss?” Sho chuckled slightly. Just few moments after, he heard footsteps so he turned around and he saw a flutter of coat. He was getting confused. “What’s going on?” he asked aloud again. “Hey stop running and say something” but the person didn’t say ... he did... a dagger came flying and just missed his neck by THAT much. Sho totally froze and thought “It’s the same dagger. No way...it’s a trap. AND I AM A FOOL TO COME WILLINGLY WITHOUT ANY PRECAUTION.” A boy came slashing a blade and attacked Sho before even Sho could react. But the sword cut his shoulder and stuck to a tree trunk. Sho quickly pushed the boy towards the tree so the killer was trapped. The pain and rage were flowing in every blood vein in Sho’s body. He asked roughly “Who...who are you?” Sho thought that his killer looked familiar, felt familiar...but at that instant he couldn’t point out whom. But suddenly his eyes fell on the sword and this was the second time his blood went cold... “Thi…this is... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... HE...NOO...HE CAN’T...” Sho shook his head vigorously as the trapped boy kept on struggling. Sho flipped him over with such force that the tree shook evenly. He looked into the boy’s eyes and knew he was betrayed. “ Why did you do this?” The guy looked equally shocked. Sho screamed “WHY DID YOU DO THIS, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS...KEIGO KAMAMURA?” Keigo’s struggle stopped, he just stood. Sho just looked on him and was waiting for an explanation…

Keigo’s heart dropped. His body stiff, cold, his eyes shocking. Only one thing in his head ‘he caught me. He caught me....now...now what will I do?’ actually keigo had nothing to do. He was out of any state to do something. Sho slipped his fingers and pulled off the mask. By the look of sho, he still cant believe it. Keigo’s shock broke when he felt blood dropping on his cheeks from his wound.. “sho.... your wound.....you....” keigo wasn’t able to complete his sentence that sho landed on him with a feral growl . He kissed keigo, he abused his lips and bit on it, and it was hard and a shrill whimper came out of keigo’s mouth. Keigo tried to shove sho away..but he wont budge. And he forced him more. His kisses his touch was not gentle anymore like the last time...it was brutal. But keigo’s body was reacting weirdly to his brutal kissing. And he attempted to say “ sho...sho.....stop...........” but he didn’t..... keigo didn’t even thought in worst nightmares or best dreams that he would be caught by his victim or actually be kissed.....LIKE THIS. But something more was coming his way......

Sho’s restrain just crumbled away when he heard his name on his lips. The anger, the betrayal, the rejection, the whole situation and sexual frustration which have been building up inside him, the real animal was coming out on the surface. Sho gruffly said “You shouldn’t have done this...you shouldn’t “. He threw off the over coat and the waist jacket in a corner. Keigo’s eyes widened as he guessed what was coming from him so he started struggling. But they both knew it was useless. He pulled off the burgundy shirt off him...actually ripped it off from him. A crooked smile came upon Sho’s face and he thought “At last I see you.” A deep red came upon Keigo’s face. He started thrashing more violently “Would you stop moving, or this could go worse...” for a moment he stopped moving and Sho took this chance to attack his lips again and this time with much more intensity that made Keigo gave out a moan in Sho’s mouth. And Sho did happy dance in his mind. And he slowly came lower and gave a bite to the hollow of his neck and Keigo yelped then he went to the midchest sucked and bit and left bruises all over his chest and he came to Keigo’s pink nipples and gave strong nip to it. Keigo gave a guttural grown of both pain and pleasure and Sho kept on sucking... and Keigo writhed and gave periodic moans. Each groan, each time Keigo uttered his name, it shot directly to Sho’s nether regions. And Sho’s eyes fell on Keigo’s erection... “So do you even enjoy this?” Sho started to unbuckled his belt and Keigo tried to push him off “Stop revolting you want it too...” he tried to protest. But now nothing can stop the fire burning inside Sho. He roughly snatched the trousers down with his briefs and Keigo’s hard member sprang up and Sho said it aloud “ It took sometime to see you in reality...” and without hinting anything he dipped his head and took the other’s hardness in his mouth. A shudder and a high moan came out of Keigo. Sho deep throated him and increased his speed, Keigo arched back into him, but Sho had some other plans. Sho flipped Keigo over on his knees so that his butt was point it out. Sho could tell Keigo was scarred. HE SHOULD BE. “Open up baby...“ Keigo looked back - he was shocked, scared and even aroused. Keigo nodded in appreciation in what he was seeing “Nice piece of art...” and with a full thrust he pushed inside Keigo who screamed in pain of the sudden intrusion. He didn’t even gave time to adjust of this new thing inside of him and he started moving... deep, hard thursts. Each thurst was showing power, anger and the pain he faced for this whole week. And each thrust got a howl out of Keigo. But as each thrusts went, the pain was turning into something more, Sho could feel too. Sho tilted himself and thrust again and hit something deep inside Keigo which made the other moaned again and it was his name. He knew that instant he have hit his sweet spot. And a new set of thrusts started which was pulling both of them to the edges and they both lost it towards the end in heat. So they both came screaming each others name simultaneously. After both laid limply on the ground without saying anything just breathing heavy.

Keigo was out of this world now. But he insticntly touched his tail because he knew that was fake. He was about to get up that sho pulled him back down with a demanding look. Keigo moved forcefully up and felt a surging pain in his hips. “oh fuck....ughh. and he pulled his pants and took his weapons and he was about to take his shirt that he felt bullets pass through him. Keigo was confused but the bulletes didn’t stop. Sho flunged , took keigo in his arms and ran towards the building and suddenly sho cursed under his breath. But they didn’t stop till they reached sho’s bedroom, that also by the window. Keigo was stunned “what....whats that....” but he noticed sho stumbling forward and keigo caught him before falling and he saw a bullet hole near the left side of keigo’s abdomen. Keigo could actually see the bullet that means its not deep. “you are hit...” sho mumbled something under his breath. Keigo cautiously put him on bed and started rummaging through his cupboards and found it in the lowest rack and took out all the things he needed. And came to him. Sho was like whithering away. “hey...hold on.....dont die on me dumbass, after what you did to me...” ..sho just chuckled. keigo took out the sterile knife and cut a slit across the wound and placed the thin platoon in and keigo heard a painful grunt coming out of sho “almost done.....” and in one forcefull pull brought the bullet out. And keigo sighed. Now to put the iodine antiseptic “this may hurt a bit...but please take it “ sho gave keigo a questioning look but before he could say anything keigo poured the liquid in the wound and a loud hiss came out of his mouth. He did the stitches in two and cleaned it. And huffed out a puff of air “this one is done, not this one....” keigo pointed at sho’s shoulder. And did the same treatement. And bandaged them “you are done. “ .... he looked at me. And bowed my head “ I have few things to say....and....... confess.....”......

Sho was stunned. He can’t believe even after he raped Keigo, the other was treating his wounds. And now he said he needed to confess. “What more confession is left after what I found out? Keigo wanted to kill me, he wanted to kill Nakato. But still the WHY remains. “ Sho thought and smiled before he ordered “Come here!” Keigo looked at him and slowly he approached to him. Sho pulled him on the lap and Keigo was surprised but didn’t protest. He gave Keigo a kiss, a soft one, almost chaste. “What you want to confess? From now on...your secrets are mine and mine...are yours...” Keigo literally looked thrown off. He smiled at Sho and nodded before he started his...tale... all the darkness...was just about to be revealed...