As thin as paper(private) robertita& diya 25 (18+)

robertita

Sho just stared at those brown eyes. "You... you... actually killed him." Keigo nodded. Sho was now sure about his heart. “No one can really win on you huh?" Keigo smiled genuinely. Sho then realized something when he looked down - so he thought to himself “Damn...oh damn I AM NAKED”. They both realised Sho's state and both uttered in unison "Shit". Keigo blushed deep red even Sho was red but he said something that Keigo's breath hitched "What you said about your greed... for... me... is it...true? I mean...." Keigo hushed Sho by placing an index finger on Sho's lips. Sho melted instantly and when he looked at Keigo's face he was blushing and thinking about something "What are you thinking?"

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• diya 25

Keigo took a deep stuttering breath "sho.,. the greed for you is true and... you are suffering..." sho looked at him curiously now... "uhm.... this.. well... I umm... " before keigo could utter anything more sho pulled him in a kiss. sho's cold lonelyness went from warm to hot. their tongue danced…entangling. keigo moaned into the kiss. they parted for air...only a thread of saliva joining them. keigo uttered "I WANT YOU...NOW" sho's animal snarled. keigo took off his clothes and stood stark naked in front of sho. he got rid of his fake ears and tail momentarily. sho could already see their hard members. keigo with a smile sat down and brought his face to sho's crotch. an intoxicating and musky smell hitted keigo's nose... he purred "delicious" sho cant help but chuckle. keigo gave a lick to the head and sho shuddered. taking the response as encouragement he took sho's hardness in his mouth bit by bit. sho groaned in "ke...keig..unnnnhhh...keigoo...ughh".. sho's breathing almost dropped when keigo started deep throating... when keigo stopped and looked into's eyes they could see only passion and lust in them. keigo with a trembling breath said "i want you... inside me... ! " sho straightened up and leaned on the wall and keigo slowly inserted sho's hardness into himself, a low scream came out of keigo mouth "ehh.. ungghhhh...uhghh" keigo now sat on sho's thighs. sho's breathing was heavy, his white ears swishing and his whisked. "cmon... uhh.. move... hurryy..." sho lost all his self control then and there. his dominant animal taking charge. he kept on raming keigo's ass, with hard deep thrusts . keigo was moaning that much it sounded like screams. sho pulled keigo in a better angle and keigo clinged to sho's chest and sho shoved in again and in that instant they both knew what was hit as keigo screamed "aaahhhhhhhhh...shoo.. more.." sho just conplied the thrust became deeper, harder and faster and screamed "uhhnnggg...."... keigo was nearing his edge... one more thrusts and... "ahhhhhhhhhhunngghhh... hah.. hah.." sho gave out his hot cum inside keigo. it took few minutes to regain their breath...sho pulled keigo to his chest. keigo took out his robe and covered them up as much as possible . they were dozing off, they both said to themselves "MINE... forever".

Sho got up; he opened his eyes groggily and when he did his eyes first fell onto a sleeping figure beside him and then his eyes fell onto a boy standing with a smug grin on his face. Sho almost screamed “JIN...WHAT...THE... Where are your manners?” Jin rolled his eyes “Where are yours? Using the dojo as your private fuck room?” Sho was ticked off “What the...” at the commotion Keigo started moving and mumbled something when he saw Jin and when his eyes fell on Sho he gulped. All three realised what happened last night. Sho smirked but Jin concernedly asked “Do you think you need this?” Sho and Keigo’s eyes went on the small thing Jin was holding on his hand. Sho recognised it “Umm...Keigo will as I came inside him” Keigo’s face burst into waves of red so Jin said politely with a bottle of water “Here...gulp it down... if you are not intending to get babies now” Keigo glared at Jin while Sho just chuckled and then something struck him “Why...why in the world you have a ... morning pill?” This time Jin blushed. “Well...emergencies...come... such as....this one?” Keigo shook his head in hopelessness. But without anymore fuss, he gulped it down. Jin then asked Sho “Where is your assistant?” Sho looked at Keigo with a grin while Keigo raised a brow. Jin just stammered “Don’t you tell me you...” Sho completed his statement“…killed him? Well no... HE STABBED NAKATO TO DEATH...” Keigo just gave a small laugh at that and Jin gulped nervously before he added “Okay. You two must get ready as we have classes today.” Then he went out closing the door. Sho heaved “Well...let’s change.” Keigo moved up and he felt a surging pain in his body...especially in his pelvis. Sho got up and pulled Keigo in a heart warming hug while massaged his hips and butt soothingly. “The pain will remain for a few days as we mated for the first time. I hope you are all right...” Keigo looked back at Sho with a smile and gave him a chaste kiss. After 10 minutes they were on the dining hall.

Keigo once looked at sho then at jin. He was confused. ‘two males....when does the masculine gender arehaving babies?’.. he at last got on to his curiousity “jin... how can I get pregnant?”... sho and jin looked shocked. Sho giggled and jin shook his head “in neko land... when a dominant alpha neko goes for intercourse and mate with a human...which is a submissive one...the human will get pregnant. So.... in atleast 12 hours you should get the pill.”... sho nodded in agreement....keigo said almost whispered “oh...... but...how did you....”.. jin didn’t even allow him to complete the question “ouf....from when did you turned out such a dumbo...? I knew because sho san was in heat and you vanished from the afternoon on the search of him and didn’t came home at night... so if we add 2 plus 2.... we get... you two have mated... but I didn’t expect by homicide....or....even in dojo...” all three of them rolled their eyes. Keigo huffed. “yeah...thanks for that.” And keigo still could feel the hot burning mark of sho’s claiming. Keigo felt warm, he knew that he was now important to someone... and as just coincidence keigo’s and sho’s eyes met. Sho smiled at him genuinely...keigo instantly looked down with blush creeping on his cheeks...someone interrupted “ahem.... breakfast?...if you please...?”

Sho went into his room with a smile gracing in his lips. And he thought to himself “This is going to be fun..." he pulled out his rucksack and a small suitcase and started packing his clothes up. He checked his phone for a text from the hotel manager. His smile grew wider “Yes… now my Keigo... we are going to have some fun ....haha…all alone....in the mountains....” he murmured to himself. Sho thought what he would do and what not. He thought about the nights with his Keigo....how hot and sweaty it would be... he would hear the sounds coming from Keigo, a slight moan came out of his mouth and something twitched in his pants. He looked down at his manhood “You....and I should have a little talk… you need to behave my little pole...” So Sho went into the bathroom to interact with his pole...

Keigo came to his room and saw the door open and he thought 'what sort of careless idiot is this guy...??' and he went in to find a empty room. but his eyes fell on two luggage on bed,half packed. clothes everywhere . 'now where is this idiot going?' then he remembered the winter break...'oh...so he is planning to go' but keigo's face sulked. he felt the sudden snatch but he heard a weird sound coming from the bathroom.... again he, heard it..."mhh...uhg...keigo...uhnnn..." keigo knew exactly it was sho. 'wha..what the hell is he doing...??' he went to the bathroom and saw the door open and without warning he went in "sho...wha...." keigo stopped his mouth open taking in the scene... sho sprawled on the floor half naked pumping his erection with sweat all over.." you....are these post heat effects..?" sho didnt answer he just moaned... keigo blushed "you are hopeless" keigo got rid off his clothes and went to sho . he started sucking his erection. sho's moan got stronger as keigo pushed on sho's erection. few minutes exercise and they came both on each other. sho pulled keigo in a heated kiss. when they parted keigo remembered about the bags "sho...so you are leaving???" sho...looked at keigo...and gave a smile.

As they sat on the bed Sho looked at Keigo's morose face and shook his head in dismay "Well yes I’m going to northern mountains in neko land AND..." Keigo frowned with a questioning look "…you are coming with me." Keigo was shocked. Sho with a puppy dog eyes asked then "You...won’t?" Keigo smiled and nodded. Sho jumped on Keigo and pulled him in a hug "Yay...so let’s pack up. We will leave tomorrow as our vacation has already started and get your warm clothes". It took them two hours to gather their things up. Sho then went out to call someone "So? The booking is done? Yeeah...yup. Good. Then we will see you in station. Thanks!" and he hang up the phone. He came in and snuggled to Keigo who giggled "Hmm...so you....and ....me....ALONE..I promise you I will give you the best time of your life". Sho promised kissing the other’s lips.

sho and keigo stood on the station plarform. sho was smiling and glowing in the morning light and bits of happiness radiating out of him. keigo now for the thousandth time glimpsed at sho. and this time he was caught. sho raised his brows and keigo blushingly asked "when is the train?" as he asked the question sho pointed at the train now entering the station. soon they were out of the town and moving northwards. it took four hours to reach their destination spot. as keigo came out with sho following.. before he can stop he uttered "ohh mah godddd..." keigo was stunned to see the landscape unfurling itself to them. sho came and pulled keigo closer to him by his waist... keigo smiled thinking 'cant believe....my enemies son is my mate...fate can do weird things to human'...

Sho couldn’t help as a smile came up on his face. He thought to himself “ I’m still confused. Oh dear lord…which is more beautiful: the view or this lil human kid?” and he sighed before he said to Keigo “Come on in… let’s check our suite.” Keigo nodded and scuttled behind. It took them 10 minutes to check in. Sho specially booked the suite with the most beautiful view. Keigo stood stunned watching the magnificent mountain ranges. Sho softly stood behind Keigo and snaked his arms around his lover mid waist. Keigo just leaned in comfortably. Sho asked whispering in his ear “ Do you like it?” Keigo smiled - one of the most beautiful ones. Then a frown played on Sho’s face while Keigo gave him a questioning glance. Sho said ruefully “I plan not to take you to the mountains...” Keigo looked shocked and even hurt but Sho kept on his acting “You know if I take you I might not even enjoy the view as I would be looking at you the whole time.” Saying the last statement, Sho smiled and Keigo reddened almost instantly. Sho chuckled ”Well, let’s get fresh and change ok?” Keigo nodded with a pinkish hue on his face. Sho swooshed down and took a chaste kiss from his lover lips and ran into the bathroom laughing. Keigo shook his head amusingly.

It was time for setting sun so Keigo wascrelaxing on the couch and sho cuddled up on his side. they were content. keigo was taking a sip of his hot chocolate when they heard a heart creeping scream. keigo almost choked on his drink. sho stumbled out of his position and keigo ran out of his room carrying his dagger with him. they came near resort kitchen , both panting out of air... keigo almost loud enough spoke " what the fuck was that?" sho was muttering curses under his breath. from somewhere the manager came running "uhh what was that?? WHAT HAPPENED?" without answering keigo cautiously went into the kitchen, sho following on his heels. seeing the scene those two's breath hitched. keigo whispered almost inaudible "dear lord....how...who did this?"...

Sho was just staring at the scene. He looked at a body and came hurrying to it. When he turned it over Sho got paled and a deep frown came up. Keigo followed Sho's stare and recognised the body. There was only one wound which was on the throat, the cause of death. Sho got up trembling and he ordered softly " Call the police..." and staggered out of the room. He couldn’t believe as he saw his friend just an hour ago and now he was on the floor blood bathed. His breathing became heavy while an empty void came. His only thought was “Like this - my only close people would be taken away from me… even my Keigo”. He tumbled on the floor and sitting in a position as if begging for his fate to not take away his heart.

Keigo stood on the doorway. Stunned. His breathing hitched. He looked at sho sitting on the floor. Slightly heaving. Keigo instantly knew ‘..........is he....is he crying?’... a huge pang of pain passed through keigo’s heart and he mentally grimaced. Keigo forced himself to move forward and flopped down in front of sho. “you okay?”.. sho still disobeyed to look at keigo. “you don’t know what future beholds for you sho. And no one in this world is given the power to change the past. But..... if you are thinking that someone may take away me from you... they have to pay greater price than anyone can expect. And more of all... an assassin can never be moved from their targets...isnt it....” at that sho looked up.. his eyes watery. His snow white hair ruffled. Keigo kindly smiled and traced his fingers through sho’s hair. Sho closed his eyes and let out a moan. Keigo stiffened at the sound. ‘he is beautiful.... and irresistible.....’ sho gave keigo a questioning look.... keigo’s eyes filled with deadly lust...” I just cant deny... your vulnerable weak looks can just provoke me to that level.... just CANT control it.....” keigo lunged on sho with a hunger of a predator. Sho let out a groan when keigo started duelling with tongues..... the kiss almost lasted for a minute after which they both needed air.... “hah...... hah....I need you......”keigo uttered in between pants. Keigo started straddling sho... sho again gave out a half moan grunt... sho hastily got rid of all the clothes they both were wearing... sho started preparing keigo for the insertion. As two fingers nudged keigo’s entrance, he stifled a painful yelp. Sho started kissing and nibbling keigo’s shoulders....coming to his chest... and his brown nipples. Sho gave a bite to it... and keigo arched up....”ahhh-nnnngghhhhh....” sho chuckled. Keigo impatiently ordered sho “put it in....now..” sho happily obliged. As keigo tilted slightly over sho.... he slided it in.....the beat went slow.... and steady.... until keigo started screaming “more...more....please...SHOOO deeper.....” that was the end of keigo topping sho and sho’s control came down... sho rolled keigo over.... and hited keigo’s prostrate with one stroke.... and keigo screamed in pleasure.... sho almost pounded inside him... in just few more minutes they climaxed “uhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnn.......”... they stayed there.... panting and regaining breath..... after the orgasm.. they leaned in a kiss in the after showers of the love making. Sho could feel keigo dozing off. He pulled keigo in bed and he getting in with him snoring off after the VERY long day.

Sho opened his eyes to find his side empty. "What’s he up to now?" he dressed out into his trousers and a t-shirt. With his hair loose he ran out of his room into the lawn and saw no one. Then he ran into the lobby and as he was crossing it he saw a door open. He frowned before he softly went in and he realized it was the same room where his friend was killed. As he peeped in a voice called him. Even he saw Keigo was calling him he kept looking at the floor where the body was lying. Sho was shell shocked "How the hell you knew I was here?" Keigo rolled his eyes so Sho asked curiously "What are you doing?" Keigo didn’t say anything, but his brows furrowed together.

keigo knew that someone was stalking them. sho's friend being one witness of our arrival, was killed after providing info to the killer. keigo kept on thinking. if he was right there will another killing attempt. keigo needs to be aware of it. keigo broke his thoughts and said to sho "lets go to the mountains..." sho brightened up but something was nagging him too. but he didnt say anything and hurried to their room. keigo dressed in casual dress and warm clothes but took his weapons. sho noticed that too and he carried his katana. in an hour they were out. on the mountains dealing with normal chats. keigo cant be less happy. as he being a less talkitive he heard sho and responded. it was lunch time and they were returning. keigo was quite exhausted with the tortourous amount fun they had. keigo stopped walking. sho gave questioning look, keigo said "i cant walk" sho mumbled something and keigo pouted . sho huffed and pulled keigo on his back. keigo was now grinning widely. he cant be more happy....

Sho headed to the hot spring bath followed by Keigo. Sho was the first to take off his clothes. Keigo looked more reluctant. Sho had a slight frown “What’s the matter?” Keigo looked at Sho and shook his head so Sho went behind Keigo and caressed his shoulders, putting slight pressure messaging it lightly. Keigo leaned in, sighing contently as Sho massaged through his back towards his torso. As he landed on Keigo’s butt cheeks and gave them a light squeeze Keigo moaned in. Sho softly got rid of Keigo’s clothes, until they both stood stark naked with only the katanas in their hands. Keigo blushed deeply red and Sho chuckled “Those red cheeks of yours are sweet...“ and he swooped down and kissed Keigo’s cheeks and beamed. Keigo shook his head in amusement while Sho pulled both of them in the warm water. The two katanas were lying in front of their eyes, partially over lapping each other. Sho hugged Keigo from the back, snuggling in Keigo’s hair, taking in deep whips of smell of keigo’s body, making their bodies hot. Keigo was looking at the two katanas and a smile formed on his face. Sho knew what he was thinking “Even our blades look good together, don’t they? Like they are in perfect harmony”. Keigo only nodded and Sho suddenly had a thought coming in his mind while his heart beat rose. Keigo looked back instantly with a questioning glance so Sho said it “I want you to be mine... FOREVER... I want you as my mate. Will you marry me?” The silence followed...

Though sho was holding keigo tightly, keigo was trembling. This whole feeling of warm giddy affection was new to him. He slowly calmed him down, being trained as a killer have taught him this quite well. He smiled and answered only one possible way “yes, I will”. Keigo didn’t knew from where, sho brought a silver band with a intricate design matching his ring on his finger. Keigo realised what it was... and he blurted out “the BOND RING...!!” his eyes wide. Being a human he really never believed the bond ring exsisted. Sho nodded. And kissed keigo’s neck. He automatically tilted his neck. Sho trailed his kisses from his neck, to shoulders and followed his line of vertebra...as he came lower sho squeezed keigo’s butt cheeks making keigo howl in pleasure.... sho’s other hand went to keigo’s shaft....now quite hard under sho’s ministrations. Keigo lost his last bits of self control when sho started tongue fucking keigo’s entrance. He kept on teasing unless keigo begged him to put himself inside his hole. Moans and screams were accompanied by slappy sounds in harmony and ending with a high note one after the other as the both climaxed. After a moments rest, keigo’s eyes fell down on the water...as he saw the white fluidy mix... keigo sniggered “someone needs to clean this...umm....well..this water....oh well.....all sticky...” sho laughed out aloud. And keigo followed....

Sho was only in his trousers and was about put on his shirt when they both heard a "BANG" nearby. They both exclaimed "Gun shot" and they both ran out of the room with the katanas in their hands. As they were in the long lobby of the resort, the lights went off. Sho cursed "Damn...now what.." Keigo silenced him before he closed his eyes as he knew eye sight will be useless in this darkness and he told Sho to do the same. Keigo followed Sho's heartbeat and stood back to back. They were both alert, couching and then a sound caught their ears. Though it was quite soft they could hear it. Keigo instantly knew there were more than one pair of footsteps. Sho exclaimed whispering only audible to Keigo "Someone sent a gang to kill one person?" Keigo knew better and before he could say anything a slash came to Keigo but he defended....it was a full fledged war in dark. Suddenly Keigo hissed in pain, Sho knew he was hit so he took hold of Keigo "Come on let's go out of here". They both ran out of the lobby as they memorised the route. As the lights came they found themselves in the reception all scared shit out of their brains. Sho saw blood going out of Keigo's left ribs "Damn, you are going to need stiches." Keigo nodded absentmindedly. Sho didn't say anything more, and went to grab the first aid kit.

As keigo’s stitches were being done.....keigo’s mind was actually roaming on the attack.... it seemed ther were at most 6 people. Keigo then put his hand inside the side pocket of his trousers... and pulled out a piece of clothing. Sho looked at it surprisingly. He was about to ask keigo what was that, keigo stopped him...he thought to himself ‘this...this type of clothing.... i have seen this cloth... ‘ he frowned in concentration... he started looking around the reception area. His eyes suddenly fell onto something. Keigo went to the workers standing there. “hey..... those scarves you are wearing..... cmon show them to me”... they looked confused....one of them asked “why?”....keigo with his cold demeanor said “I am saying that’s why”. They didn’t put up any further oppositions. They showed him but all looked intact. Keigo asked “does any other except you people were this scarf?” one of them with a light in his eyes said “yeah...that scarf is worn by our manager” keigo’s one eyebrow cocked up. “where is he by the way?”...they looked confused and blank. ‘so its you..... mr manager......’ a low crooked smile came up on his face. He went sho and said “we need to find him, imeadiately.” Sho nodded.

Keigo went straight to the corridor, where they have been attacked. His katana was still unsheathed. He closed his eyes, and memorized the whole event. The last thing he remembered was he striking one man, his blaze different a piece of his clothing came and he vanished to their opposite side. Sho came and said “If I can remember, I felt his footsteps going from where we came, the spring bath. We have to check it”. Keigo nodded as he was thinking the same thing. Being a killer, Keigo knew how a killer thinks. Sho pulled out his katana and braced himself. They went to the doorway of the spring where Sho put up his smelling power. Sho knew there were few other scents except his and Keigo’s. Sho whispered “He is here, and his mates too.” Keigo was aware of it. He was the first to move in. Keigo signaled Sho to go the drying cubicles, and he went to the showering ones. It has been just 30 seconds of search, Keigo instantly caught a sound of rustling, coming from Sho’s side. He with cat’s paw ran to Sho but before reaching he heard say loudly “ I GOT YOU...” And then the ruffling screaming sounds of the manager “Hey...BASTARDS… don’t touch me...” Keigo stood in front of the manager who was caught by Sho from the back. A wide grin was running on Sho’s face but Keigo looked as if he was dead. Cold, not a single sign of emotion was shown what so ever. A chill ran through Sho’s body as he thought to himself “One thing about my dear little fiancé .... never come into his bad books or you are going to pay...”

keigo pulled up the katana and levelled it with the throat of the manager. keigo could see only fear and terror in his eyes. sho was stunned. he now no more saw the keigo, he generally was, he saw the assassin, the animal now. a slow smile came up on sho's lips. keigo spoke after a long silence " why did you kill his friend?" the manager knew who he was talking about. but he didnt say anything "are you planning to say or i will have to put it through your throat?" and keigo pressed the pointy edge against his throat, the manger started struggling again "HIS friend was working for our boss. he was told to keep watch on both of you, but when he saw that boss wanted to end him, he was beyraying AND HE NEEDED TO PAY OFF" Keigo noticed sho's face change into anger. "calm down sho, so who is this boss of yours?" the man now looked very much confused he said with a wavering tone "i havent seen him ever or never met him. only his close know him. BUT i can show you this" as he was trying to pull out something . sho put his one hand in his pocket and took out a piece of paper and saw it. he handed it to keigo. he was looking at it. it looked something similar. and the man staryed rambling "you will die, he will die, he will kill both of you. BOTH OF YOU WILL DIE.... "... keigo in one clean thrust pushed in the shikai of the katana and slowly whispered "we will die..but just not TODAY" AND pulled out his katana. as blood fountained out of the man. sho let of the man and he fell with a loud thud. blood flowing on the floor and into the pond. keigo said to sho "lets hand the body to police" they came out met by policemen . sho gave out the details and went off. a person watched the whole thing, and then he fled.

Mr. Daniel Nekonya was smoking his pipe with a smile on his face. Suddenly a man ran inside his royal living room. Daniel was quite surprised "I didn’t expect you to return so soon". The man with a very nervous look on his face said "Your majesty...I…I have some bad news". The expression on Daniel's face was unpredictable as he told him to proceed "That little boy... who was with our prince killed everyone... and our prince helped him ... and..." Daniel cocked his head "AND?" This time the man was visibly paled. "Our prince and that kid... they are mates... they have....made the bond as we could feel their auras together and individually, simultaneously". It was the last and worst news to the king, in split of a second, the man was lying blood oozing out of his head. He thought deeply " It’s time to end him... hopeless little runt".

sho and keigo both was getting fed up about this troubling attacks on them. keigo was certain about these killings and attacks were something more than meets the eyes. that night even when keigo and sho was in bed... keigo was distracted, sho got worried...keigo shoved out of the cover and went out to the balcony. a chilly wind was passing over him. sho frowned deeply. he took the quilt and covered both of them with it. keigo sensed it. "I dont know, but these attacks dont look really simple to me. as there were no reall motive. it seems it is more like someone is trying to pull us off. its better we move out of here. i dont want anymore innocent murders. " sho understood keigo's worry. he himself was actually feeling weird about this. he sighed and his warm breath tickled keigo's neck n shoulders, a blush creeping all over keigo. keigo suddenly felt his body drowsy. he knew sho was covering keigo in his aura. it was ruthlessly powerful, but to keigo...itz shoothing and warm and intoxicating... keigo was dozing off. sho smiled and carried him to bed. keigo mumbled "you...will never change...sho... " sho just chukled sleepily... keigo "mmmhh... go to...sleep...basta...ard".. sho snuggled to keigo "night my little tail"....

Next morning Sho and Keigo packed up their things and trotted took the trek route to mountain inn: a small open space on a higher region. They settled their things and took them mostly the whole morning. Keigo was slicing away vegetables in an unbelieving speed so Sho stood and watched with a 2 centimeters wide mouth. It only took two and half minutes to slice up all veggies. Sho said with pure bewilderment “I don’t know why you need to use your killing skills on the veggies…at least spare them...” Keigo perked up one of his brow and rolled his eyes. As it was already lunch time, they prepared their dishes for it. Sho took a nose full of pure aroma of the food laid in front of him. But he eyed Keigo with a mixture of amusement, affection, and hunger. Keigo gave Sho a questioning look but he just smiled sweetly “I am confused…there are three dishes of pork and veggies but my mouth wants to taste my sweet dear mate’s soft and long meat and those meant buns too“ so Sho pointed his fingers to Keigo’s ass. Keigo was red as if all of his blood was coming to his face and with a cool expression pn his face he took his bowl of rice and started eating. Sho was again stunned as the other took the bowl of soup gurgled it down. When Keigo finished Sho asked with huskiness in his voice “ARE YOU DONE?” Keigo shrugged his shoulders. Sho crouched and sprinted on Keigo earning a shocking gasp with his dominant animal coming over ”Well...my sweetheart I am not done and more over we only have a night and a day to enjoy this...”

Keigo was up early. They have return train today to east nekonya, their school. He was more than happy, but somewhere in his heart he had this nudging at his heart. he sighed and went in. his eyes fell on the sleeping figure. sho's long white hair open and unstacked....sleeping carefree. "you are one beautiful creature sho" sho's white ears twitched. keigo rolled his eyes "now get up already, you are a bad actor" sho giggled. it was time to return.. they were in the train. sho's head resting on keigo's shoulders. it was evening that they reached their main school gate. keigo entered followed by sho. they both expected jin or the prez to be present but no one came. keigo hurried inside the entrance, and saw the head teacher of 2nd year group and the prez. they both had a weird expression on their face. sho came beside keigo with a frown. keigo walked straight to prez only one question came in his mind "where is jin?" prez looked down... a totally painfull look on his face , telling keigo something is wrong "WHERE IS JIN?" keigo asked this time more firmly with a hint of fright. their teacher answered "he is missing" both keigo's and sho's heart dropped to their pits .....

Sho was staring at the president and the teacher. "What the hell do you mean by disappeared?" The president answered "It was last night, we were in his room and the next morning when I woke up he wasn’t in the room anymore. We checked out everything, everywhere ...but... " his face fell down. The teacher added "We are not sure if this is something deliberate..." Sho looked at Keigo, he was visibly shaking. Sho put his arm around the younger guy and soothingly said "We will find him...trust me". Keigo was looking straight into Sho's eyes with a mixture of pain and anger and he silently nodded. Sho asked "Was there any random calls?" and the teacher looked surprised "Are you talking that someone has kidnap him?" Sho answered "That’s a good possibility!” Suddenly president said in a hopeful tone mixed with suspicion "I saw two men today, moving around here." Keigo looked up while Sho asked "What did they look like?" The president tilted his head "They were wearing normal janitor clothes but I saw red and black coats inside." Sho's eyes widen with this piece of information. Keigo felt a weird coldness creeping into him.