As thin as paper(private) robertita& diya 25 (18+)

robertita

1314a7d8.jpg

Name: Sho Nekonya

Hair: white

Eyes: red

Position: seme

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 60 kg

Dislikes: annoying people, rain, humans.

A 3rd year student in high school. He is the last heir to a very powerful neko family, and has the title of a Duke. With his cold non chalant behavior most students stay away from him and few students for their benefit have a fake nature in and around Sho. Actually the whole school is ruled by Sho’s corrupted family so everyone is frightened of him and his family. But So is different from inside... a side of him, never seen or discovered up until a new 2nd year student joins the school… Very possessive with his personal matters. Not so friendly.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• diya 25

Nekorp.jpg?t=1183943045

name: Keigo Kamamura

hair: brown

eyes: greyish brown

position: uke

height: 5 feet 7 inches

weight: 50 kgs

dislikes: hypocrites, crowd, gossiping.

Keigo Kamamura. A second year student in high school. Calm, except to few people, he is taken as cold. Quite good in his academics. He reads in a neko high school and he is aware of the little duke (as people call him) and his overwhelming power. BUT EVERYONE HAVE THEIR DARK SECRETS, JUST LIKE THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF A COIN, Keigo also have a different side of his being. He and his family have a relationship of bitterness with the corrupted Duke’s family of Nekonya. Keigo’s past is a disaster. There are few more secrets... as he being a human AND a freelancer assassin. KEIGO KAMAMURA IS BACK FOR REVENGE. With his exceptionally good skills with blades and in martial arts, he is ready to end the last heir’s life.... but.... as time goes.... something more deep starts flourishing....

Sho checked one more time his tie in the mirror and smiled “I’m ready for a new day in my kingdom”. He took his bag from his huge bed and left his room humming a tune. He was already tired of this school and all idiots from it. As he stood near the door of his class, his eyes caught on a huge row going on between the two idiots and his ears perked in disgusting rage. Too silently to be noticed by the two busy fighters, he bitch slapped the guy nearest to him. The boy turned with a jerk almost hownling in pain "owww". Sho threw his bag on his desk to show he was pissed off already and looked on those two "Mind if u stop this nuisance, right now?" they ran to their desk in an instant and in the class was pin drop silence. He gazed to the boys’ problem and yelled “Next time please dress up properly bitch. Even I can see your white laced bikini”.

keigo stood still, watching the huge gate of the nekonya high school. he knew it within, once he is inside this gate, there is no turning back. he softly thought to himself 'I dont want to turn back'.he took a deep breath and walked inside. as he came to the school building, a middle aged man, came running towards him. "may I know , who are you? and which class?" I tried to give my most kind smile, i can afford " i m keigo kamamura and I m a fresher in 2nd year." he took out the clip board and started to check out his name. "here. you'll be in room number 203. and here...this is your schedule for classes." I took it. and bowed down "thank you." as keigo started to move forward, the man again called back to him " hey young man...!" i whipped around "yes?". his brows were slightly frowning " be aware of the student council of this school, and dont get into fight with any school members, especially the third years." keigo's curiosity instantly rose up "why?". he gave a wary look and said "you 'll know it soon." keigo nodded and walked into the building with the warnings still playing in his head.

Since he was the students’ council president Sho was sitting in his office, waiting for his assistant to come in. And just after few seconds there was a knock on the door. ”Come in”. His assistant Nakato entered and bowed “ Nekonya sama, I have got the roster for you of the junior classes”. Sho nodded “Good. And is there any news from the director?” He looked at him and said “Yes. There will be a welcome ceremony for the of 2nd year new students. So the school cabinet body is requested to come to the auditorium in half an hour.” Sho had a wary look on himself “Oh yeah. And the same old dialogues of the old geezer.” Nakato gave a light chuckle “ No one can help that, nekonya sama!” Sho rolled his eyes. “Whatever. Now move out…” Few moments later, Sho was in the director’s room with the school president and the discipline head. Not a single word was exchanged. The director came “All have been settled. Let’s go”. The director moved out first with the school president, followed by the discipline head and Sho. As they went in the auditorium, they met a small crowd sitting in their seats. As Sho walked near the corner of the front row, his eyes fell on to someone. A brunette. He noticed that the dark haired guy was looking at him, with a light frown playing on his brows.

Those red eyes. That platinum blonde hair. The almost same facial features. Keigo recognised it in just a matter of seconds. His face turned into a cold stone. The same burning rage , streaming through his blood. There was only one thought in his head ‘I will end u and your family’ his head was full with revenge, anger and those pieces of extreme grief. He gritted his teeth and his thoughts were broken when the director started to speak up, but his ears were not offered to the director. Rather he watched the school council, sho. He cocked his head on one side, he didn’t have a reason, but he could feel something different about this guy. He is still the same yet different. He jerked his head to knock those thoughts out of his head. He mentally scolded himself ‘you will be dead by the end of this week’ and suddenly a pair of blood red eyes fell on keigo. Brown met red. As if two different were clashing between them only through their eyes. No one moved their eyes off each other. And a sudden smirk lighted sho’s face. Keigo was stunned with his mouth agape. Without any hint , sho again winked at him that forced keigo to turn his face, a tinge of deep pink gracing his cheeks. ’damn that bastard’

Sho sat at his study table, concentrating on the roster. Every time his eyes landed on the name, Keigo Kamamura , his mind would go floating back to that stunning face, with brown eyes and hair. He slapped himself mental for thinking such weird thoughts about someone, he didn't even meet before. But he felt something tug at the end of his heart. He slammed the roster with a loud slap and then jumped in bed. “There is something about that guy. Not only his looks, but something in his eyes… No... Something in his body language? ... Noooo ….” he was confused... His last thought before he went in slumber “I need to know about you

Today is keigo’s first class. There was still 15 minutes left for the class to start. He kept on walking , reading his schedule and classes. He was so engrossed that he didn’t see a certain platinum blonde guy coming by the opposite side AND.......... BADUMPHH... “oww...who the....” and keigo stopped in midsentence, his eyes widening a bit. It was the students’ council president and his enemy SHO. But the next thing was so unexpected, that it threw both keigo and the whole audience off their feet. The other reached for keigo’s wrist and tugged him towards him. The distance between them was unexceptionally close. Keigo had a pinkish tinge on his cheeks, but looked straight in his eyes. Keigo hissed “what are you doing?”. The blonde boy tilted his head in one direction and whispered something in his ear. Keigo thought ‘ what the hell is this guy doing? Did he already realise...that...he is not....a ......’ no no no no ‘ he just uttered bluntly “why?”. Sho let go of keigo and he went in his own direction. a small smirk on his lips.

Sho was in the library waiting for Keigo to appear. He smirked again thinking on the other’s face when he whispered the words “Meet me at the library.” He started tapping his fingers on his cheeks impatiently. He thought to himself “Is he not planning to come? How dares he to ignore what I said? “ He suddenly felt annoyed so he stood up and his ears suddenly caught a sound. He whipped his head towards the sound and saw the most beautiful of the nekos. “I will make you mine” he said that softly to himself and watched his prey coming in, his head held high, looking straight in Sho's eyes. “You finally come. Don’t make me wait next time” he yelled and sited again on his chair.

Keigo thought to himself ‘ i will kick all of your arrogance , in a few days.’ He put up his fake smile. He watched the senior boy’s reaction change from annoyance to amusement. Keigo stared into those red eyes and he swam back to his past....

Flash back: keigo shouted as he saw two men capturing his mother . he kept on shouting “let her go, i said let her goo” he ran towards his unconscious mother. “mommy,........LET HER GO” someone from the back caught him and three bullets went through her chest... he felt as if someone stabbed him right through his heart. His pain was un measurable. And his eyes fell onto a pair of red blood eyes...

Out of flashback;

He felt two hot tears running out of his eyes.

The neko was stunned: his heart charmer was crying in front of his eyes and he was helpless. He gulped down and acted as if he didn’t notice. " You might be curious why I called you here!" he turned having a questioning look in his eyes. "So you are a new student and you dare to stare at me like that in the ceremony! You don’t even know who I m ... you are just too much daring, just watch out, this wild nature of yours… it won’t be a good scene to watch such a cute being splattered with blood for both me and especially you...." Sho stopped and gazed on the other “ He’s staring at me with the same calm look as before… that’s weird” then he continued “You don’t want to die, don’t you?”

‘i m not frightened by death’ it was the only thought going in his head. “ i m very sorry , senpai. And I am keigo kamamura of second year.” Sho looked at him with surprise and a knowing smile. But didn’t say anything. “ but mind you, I am not frightened of death, Sho Nekonya S-E-N-P-A-I....YOU SHOULD KNOW IT.” Keigo smile sweetly at him and bowed down. “ see you again......sometime” and keigo went out of the library with a smirk and a evil glint in keigo’s eyes.

Sho watched him, but he couldn't say a single word to stop him. Sho stayed in the library thinking on what just happened. Remembering the tears rolling down the other’s cheeks he felt a deep pang in the bottom of his heart. He kept on wondering what went wrong suddenly, that he got tears. Something was extremely wrong. And then what he said about death... “I need to know details” he thought to himself. He finally stood up and left the library. He took out his phone from his pocket and phoned up his assistant “Find all you can about Keigo Kamamura

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

NAME: Shikahuso

TYPE:Yamato blade.

FEATURES: stainless steel, black hilt with golden shirogans, double edged, 3 feet blade.

EXTRA ACCESSORY: A leather sling case.

Keigo went in his dorm room. There was no one in his room. He went to the closet and pulled out the sword case. His eyes rested on the object for some time, he pulled out the katana with its cover. And a deathly coldness spread across his features. As he pulled out the blade, he swam back to all those people whom he ruthlessly slaughtered. Keigo is a demon which can never be controlled. He started practising his swordsmanship. A deathly plan started to appear in his head to end his next victim, HIS ULTIMATE ENEMY...

He was quite bored of sitting in his room and eating his lunch. He hmmphed in frustration but heard a knock. "Come in". Nakato came in with a note pad in his hand. "We have news about him, but he looks as innocent as his face". Sho replied with annoyance "I will judge if he is innocent or not, now speak". Nakato nodded "Keigo Kamamura. Lives with his uncle. His parents died and the uncle has no heir. So he adopted Keigo. That's it." Sho's one brow perked up. " It looks as if his record is too much clean to be trusted with". Nakato shot a confused glance "What do you mean?" Sho turned into his normal cold self " I' m not obliged enough to talk it out with you, so get lost!" Nakato for a split second shot Sho a raging death glare but moved out ... leaving Sho deeply in thoughts.

Keigo trotted to the marital art practise condo. He put his head inside and peeked inside. “may I come in sensei?” the teacher smiled kindly “yes.” . keigo walked in and bowed to him “ I am keigo kamamura and I l be joining this club from today.” The teacher nodded “yes. I had been informed. I am Tozaki Kamada. Nice to meet you.” First time after coming here, keigo felt a bit happy on seeing someone. And a genuine smile came up. “thank you tozaki sensei. So should I start from today?” keigo noticed sensei’s eyes roving over the sling case of his katana. He asked keigo “so you are a sword’s man?” . he replied firmly and taking the case in his hands “yes.” Keigo almost smiled at the appreciative looks given by his teacher and his fellow mates. Then he suddenly said “should we test your ability , keigo ?” you really wanna fight me sensei?.... just hope you don’t get wounded...... keigo paused his thoughts “sure.” Sensei went to the resting place and brought out his sword... a broad one... niceee....... keigo pulled out his Shikahuso...that his teacher smiled “nice katana. Don’t you think its too big and dangerous for such a kid?” a smug expression came upon keigo’s face “we will see, tozaki sensei.” And the battle started. The spared only for 30 seconds that a blow cut sensei’s right arm and he gasped in pain “wo..uhh.... you..you..uh...you’re strong.” Keigo waked upto him and so does few students came up and pulled up sensei and tended to his wounds. Keigo said “ this sword isn’t a sword , sensei, it’s me myself.” The master smiled “great kid. Lets start our practise.” All of the students including said in unison “ YES SENSEI” the practised for almost five minutes that they heard footsteps and a voice. Keigo became stiff. Wow.....this is great. We meet again, huh?... SHO NEKONYA?’

Sho entered the condo and he was about to scold the sensei because starting the class without him...but his eyes suddenly fell on a figure standing between the students... "Keigo...what's he doing HERE????" and Sho's eyes fell on the long shaft on his back... "Does he carry a sword?" then he heard sensei "Nekonya san, come in. The sparring sensions will start now." Sho didnt say anything to him and stood on the ground "Come on... bakas....let's see how much you have got." Two of them charged together , but in one lash of movement made them land on the ground head on. Then suddenly someone commented him silently at Sho "That new fresher just hurt our sensei, ask him to spar with you without any blade." A smug grin spread across Sho's face " Are YOU the fresher right? Come spar with me."...Sho thought to himself "I will break you today kid....just watch...".

keigo calmly walked to match court and stood in front of sho. Then they bowed and a flare of rage flew through his eyes. He thought 'I l break few of your bones today sho.' And keigo charged. After few minutes keigo was double kicked in his shin and he fell on the floor blood oozing out of his wound. A hiss came out of keigo "how dare YOU" and he kept on fisting sho's guts... And blood came spouting out of his mouth. Keigo's anger level was uncontrollable. Those disastrous memories flooding back to him. "HOW DARE YOU" he jumped and prepared a fist and hiting him on head but suddenly he heard a voice "BOTH OF YOU STOP" but keigo didn't hear anything.... But he suddenly was pulled on the floor and a warm body pressed on keigo. Keigo looked straight into sho's eyes. Keigo's mouth gaped open. He never seen him soo close.'damn' he is exceptionally gorgeous....

Sho looked at Keigo's gaping mouth. He kept on looking at his face, his eyes, full of surprise and shock, his eyes came lower to his lips. Sho's heart started to pound. He could feel the body under him. Slender, but strong. He felt Keigo's heart drumming on Sho's ribs. But his eyes never left keigo's eyes and mouth. Sho leaned in till he could feel Keigo's warm breath on his own mouth. Sho could feel something happening to his lower region. Realisation struck both of them "Let’s get up" Sho got up and leaned forward his hand to Keigo...

OK... Its like this: keigo kept on staring at the creamy hand extended to him. He thought how it might feel if that hand touched his cheeks, his chest... A shiver ran through keigo's body.'WHAT THE HELL....' I shouldn't feel like this... NOOOOO.... that also of biggest enemy?????...' He mentally kicked, slapped himself a thousands times. And keigo glared at sho "I DONT NEED YOUR HELP" keigo went to the resting area to tend his wound and he slightly turned his head and saw sho moving out of the kendo. keigo knew, he needs to end sho soon or something...something may happen which he dont want to....'YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THIS HIT'

Meanwhile Nakato went to the farthest corner in the room and pulled out his cell. "Master"..."Yes, I have news". A slight frown came up on his face "He is a guy, junior to Sho. A superb swordsman and no one can kill him. " He carefully heard what his master had to say. "Yes. I will send you his image and his file. Yes. Thank you!" And he cut off the phone thinking “I have a great deal of work left.”

Sho sat in the corner of the lunch room, his face resting on his fist. He sighed again. “What’s happening with me?I‘m....nooo way”' he sat...and thought... Keigo's muscle flexing and relaxing when he attacked, those rage full eyes turning brown eyes in a darker shade. His breath...becoming shallower as sho came closer..... his minty breath on Sho's mouth...his body pressed tightly against him.... and a unintentional moan came out of his mouth, and it was loud enough to most of the students around him..... He hissed in anger "OH DAMNNN...." then he stood up with a jump and almost ran off that place... He knew... then and there... things were about to get more interesting...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

a double edged dagger

Keigo prepared himself for tonight’s deed. he pulled out hi dagger and tied the elastic rope to its end hilt. An evil grin came up on keigo’s lips. And suddenly his room mate came in and he asked confused “what are you doing kamamura san?” keigo looked at him “practising some old tricks!” his eyes widened. Jin asked “will you show me ?” keigo chuckled at his enthusiasm “someday....!” he pouted . jin went to his bed and flunged himself. Keigo shook his head in amusement. “ I will be back.” Jin sat back up “where are you going? Its almost curfew!” I smiled at him “I will be back before that, after all I need clear something....” and silently added “or someone” and keigo went to the school council’s room. It was locked. ’doesnt matter’.... he pulled out a pin..and after around 25 seconds he was in... he didn’t look around and settle the trap. He finished it. And he stood there. This room smelled so much of sho’s colougne, and it actually made keigo fuzzy. He thought ‘huh.... there will be no more smell of your colougne, no morer of blood red eyes, those cheeky smirks...no more of his warmth....no more of........... WHAAAAATTTT? DAMN....DID I JUST THOUGHT THATTTTTTT??????....FUCK MY HEAD....hmmmphh.... JUST DIE....YOU BASTARD.. but the last part left a crunching feeling in his guts, and a grimace graced his face. Keigo ignored it, and went out of the room, waiting for his plan to come to life.

Sho slowly walked on the corridor. He was thinking on everything that happened from the day that kid arrived. Things seemed to go different. The main difference he noticed was about himself but still can't point it out. He stood in front of the door of his room staring at it. "Keigooo.." It came as weirdly like a moan. And he went in... “woooosssjhh" Sho turned in a blink and caught the blade in his hands just half centimeters away from his eye. Everything turned silent. A single note buzzed in his ears. His heart was pounding in double beats. "SHIT ..." He pulled the dagger out and kept it on the table. Blood trickled out of his palms. "Who the fuck uses such sharp daggers in school?" He went to the sink and washed the blood. Someone was trying to kill him? With a trap? And...whyyyyy? "I will find you" he said loudly before he went in his bathroom for the medical kit.

keigo sat on his bed. Impatient. His heart in his mouth, he can't even close his eyes let alone sleep. Every time he closed his eyes he would see sho's blood bathed body. And his throat would go dry. Keigo almost too loudly whisper "ENOUGH". He knew the rules of school. So he went by the window. And then roof. He knew which one was sho's room. And peeked inside the bed room. Keigo's eyes almost popped out of his skull. There sho in bed. Snoring. And his eyes roamed over him and he saw a bandaged hand of sho. "Only a hand huh? Next time I l target the whole body." He looked around his room and his eyes fell on something "my dagger." Keigo nimble hoped in, did a double cartwheel, swiped under the chair and stood in front of his dagger. Took it and placed it in the rightful place. And he was about to move out of the window that he heard something that almost made him stop breathing. He could hear sho speak, mumbling "ke..keigo...u

..I..want u..k..." Keigo gaped at sho, with shock in his eyes. 'What..what's he saying? Oh..what is...IMPOSSIBLE' And he got out of there. shaking his head in disbelief. He thought 'did he hear wrong?... Nooo it was clear enough..' "Oh..damn bastard I need to get him out of my head before and then get him out of this world." As he laid on the bed, the same line played in his head, and keigo didn't realise that he wanted THE EXACTLY same thing.

Sho woke up in the midle of the night because of the pain in his hand. He took a pain killer and he cursed under his breath, vowing he would find the killer and smashed him into pieces. First thing, when he woke up in the morning, he called Nakato "Where have you been idiot? Yesterday someone tried to kill me... once I entered in my room a dagger came flying to my back. But luckly I stopped it.".... Sho nodded "Yes, yes. It's here" he looked straight on the table, his eyes widened and started looking around in confusion. "DAMN, ITS NOT HERE. BUT I put it right here on the table" he clearly remembered, he kept the dagger on the table and now...When he looked on it the dagger wasn't there anymore. "Where is it?" this only meant one thing, he didn't wanted to even think. He froze then and there that the killer may have come again.....but he was confused. Why is he still alive? The killer could have taken the advantage of his slumber, but here he is standing talking to his idiot assistent. "Nakato, just listen. you search about this matter. If you find anything inform me first. If not...then... I will look into this matter MYSELF" and he hung up the phone.