Remembrance (pigeon x pandamonium)

pandamonium

Andres nodded and smiled.

"yeah, just got out. I'm waiting for Sam." He said, "are you going to work?"

He noticed Sam approaching from the distance and grew nervous.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

"Yeah, I've gotta about an hour to kill before work..." Sarin followed Andres' gaze and frowned. "Well, I should get goin' before I get punched again... I just wanted to apologize for bein' an asshole this mornin'" he turned to walk away.

Andres grabbed his arm.

"please don't go. I enjoy our time together. I'll explain to Sam that it was all a misunderstanding. She's very understanding." He reassured.

Sam was smoking her cigarette, when she noticed Sarin. She grew angry, but kept herself in check.

"Andres, let's go." She demanded. "i have to go grocery shopping, so we can start dinner."

Andres nodded and looked at Sarin.

"do you mind of Sarin may join us for dinner?"

Sarin frowned and tried to pull away. "Look, Andres, that's really nice of ya... but it'd be real rude of me t' come in an' mess up ya nice dinner"

Sam sighed and threw the cigarette butt on the ground. Giving it a firm stomp.

"Andres, don't bother. He's not gonna come. But Drew said i should apologize for punching you. And if i want to continue sleeping in our bedroom and not on the couch. So, I'm sorry for punching you." She sighed in annoyance.

Andres grinned. "so, could he?"

Sam grunted in approval. She turned to Sarin and back at Andres.

Sarin hesitated for a moment, he felt like he would end up pissing Sam off even more if he agreed... But he also didn't want to disappoint Andres. "alright... If ya really want me t' come then I will" he finally said, looking up at Andres.

Andres hugged Sarin tightly. Sam lit up another cigarette with an expressionless demeanor.

"I'm so happy! Sam! Can we bake done cookies when we get back home?"

She grunted in approval. "whatever, let's go to the market and get started on finger or else your friend here'll be late for work."

She walked towards the grocery store down the street.

Once they finished shopping, they went back to the apartment to get started in dinner.

Andres noticed how uncomfortable Aaron was and held onto his hand in reassurance.

"don't be nervous, they're very nice people once you get to know them!" He said happily.

They arrived to the apartment. Drew greeted them by the door and was surprised to see Sarin. He smiled.

"welcome to our home, Sarin. Please take a seat." He said politely.

Sarin glanced around, they seemed to be such a happy little family. He bit his lip and stepped back. "I... Uh... I should go..." he said timidly. It really didn't feel like he belonged here, and he somehow felt that he would ruin it if he stayed there.

Andres grew sad and held firmly to Sarin's arm.

" please don't leave. Stay." He whimpered, on the verge of tears.

Sam came back from the kitchen.

"we're done with dinner and Andres, of you're gonna make those cookies, make them now. He's gotta go to work after dinner." He said strictly.

Andres nodded and turned to Sarin.

"wanna help bake cookies?" He asked shyly.

Sarin's looked down at the floor, letting his hair fall into his face. "I'd probably just mess 'em up..." he muttered. "I don't know how t' cook..."

Andres grinned and led Sarin to the kitchen.

"don't worry! I'll teach ya! It's not as hard as it seems." He reassured.

He began to take out all the ingredients and supplies.

Andres grinned as he began to mix the ingredients.

"i like you a lot. You're really pretty and a bit rude, but it's probably because you have been hurt in the past. That's why i want to be your friend. Be someone you can rely on and know that they'll be by your side."

Andres shrugged and finished spooning the cookie batter onto the cookie sheet.

"i guess not, but i want to get to know you as a friend. So call me crazy, but i want to be your friend."

Sam came into the kitchen with her hair wet from a shower.

"get your asses to the table. Drew's set the table and I'm hungry." She growled.

Sarin clearly got more tense when he saw Sam. "Alright..." He eyed the door behind her as if trying to figure out how to get past her if he needed to run.

Sam noticed his uneasiness and smirked.

"I'm not gonna kick your ass. Tonight." She said annoyed. "or Drew's not gonna let me near that fine ass."

She made her way towards the fridge and took out a beer. She turned towards Sarin.

"wanna beer?" She asked.

Sarin quickly backed away from her. The comment only seemed to make him more tense. He nodded in response to her question, slowly inching towards the door.

Andres noticed how nervous he was getting near Sam. She took our another beer and set it on the table. She sat next to drew anew began to chug her beer.

"may i have a beer, Sam?" Andres asked politely.

Sam threw him a death stare.

"no. You're a light weight. I don't wanna hear you crying as you puke like last time." She growled. "it'd be a waste of beer."

Sarin took the beer and sat down as far as possible from Sam. He glanced over at Andres. "if ya just wanna couple sips I don't mind sharin'..." he said as he opened the beer.

Andres sighed and shook his head.

"I'll just have my milk, besides, she's right. I can't handle alcohol." He said.

Drew stared at Sam and Sam sighed.

"fine, you can have a small amount." She said vehemently.

Andres grinned and held out his cup.

"don't pay any mind to Sam. We're happy to have you in our home."Drew said without looking up from his plate as he continued eating.

Sarin slowly started to eat, trying to ignore his surroundings as much as possible. He was just too tense. He kept taking sips of his beer to help himself relax.

A ding came from the kitchen and Andres stood up to go check on the cookies. Sam glared at him and Drew sighed in exasperation.

"the cookies are ready! Would you like to try one Aaron?" Andres came back with a platter of cookies.