Remembrance (pigeon x pandamonium)

pandamonium

Sarin gasped at the punch. He stumbled back and doubled over in pain, coughing slightly as his eyes filled up with tears. He managed to look up as they walk away. "Ya fuckin' asshole! It's not my fault ya stupid friend couldn't leave me alone!" he yelled. He took off running towards his home, trying to stop himself from crying.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Andres turned to look back at Sarin. He noticed the poisoned expression and felt terrible.

"Sarin you shouldn't have done that."he said with a serious expression.

She let go of his arm and lit a cigarette. She took a drag and exhaled the smoke.

"he shouldn't have passed me off. And he's not your friend. He's obviously a whore or something." She said coldly.

Andres sighed and looked forward.

"I'd like it of we were. He seems very protective of himself. He needs someone that cares about him." He said.

"don't bother with that punk. He's just gonna hurt you or push you away. Let it go."

She finished her cigarette and began to warm up.

"warm up. We're going home."

After warming up, they ran back home.

Sarin went back to his apartment. His roommates were already asleep so he quietly took a shower and went to bed. He managed to fall asleep but woke up around noon feeling really hungry. He got dressed in comfy sweatpants and a turtleneck sweater that would cover all the marks on his neck before going outside to find somewhere to buy some food.

Sam was in such a bad mood since the morning encounter. She holed up in the room she shared with Drew. Andres made some breakfast and ate before going to work. He arrived at the pizza parlor before it opened.

"good morning, Mr. Walters!" He greeted.

The old man turned and grinned.

"chipper as ever, aren't ya?" He chuckled.

He worked for several hours. Today was rather slow as he sat near the register.

Sarin stopped by the pizza place to get some lunch but stopped when he noticed Andres. He quietly cursed himself for forgetting where they had first met, but he was too hungry to go find somewhere else to eat. He kept his gaze on the floor as he walked up to the counter.

Andres noticed Sarin and grinned. What an amazing day! He gets to see Sarin twice in one day!

"hi, Sarin! Does your stomach still hurt from earlier?" He asked.

Mr. Walter walked in from the kitchen and smiled.

"good afternoon! What would you like?" He asked.

Sarin shrugged "Yeah, ya friend hit me pretty hard... I'm jus' hopin' it won't bruise" he sighed and pushed his wavy hair back out of his face. "uh, can I jus' get a slice of pepperoni?"

Mr. Walter nodded and turned towards the kitchen.

"ring 'im up! I'll get started on your slice!"

Andres grinned and nodded.

"that'll be two dollars, please. Would you like a drink as well'"he asked politely. "it'll bruise unfortunately. She's a bouncer for a reason. But I'm not going to pity you. You were being rude towards her and she's very unforgiving. But I'd still like it I'd we became friends. I really like you."

"Fuck... My boss is gonna kill me for this..." Sarin pulled out his money and slapped it on the counter. "An' why would I wanna be ya friend? We've only met twice and I might not be able t' work tonight 'cause of ya friend"

Andres felt terrible since it technically was his fault that Sarin was hurt. He sat and pondered the situation, when he came up with an idea.

"how about i fill in for you! Its my fault that I called you out and such. Would your boss allow someone to fill in for you?" He inquired.

"no way" Sarin said bluntly "unless ya have a secret talent for pole dancin' ya'd be completely useless. 'Sides I doubt ya friend would be happy 'bout ya strippin' for a buncha perverts..." He slouched down and pressed his forehead against the counter. He felt exhausted and hopeless. "fuck... it better not last long... If I'm late with this month's rent..."

"can't say that I've pole danced before, but I'm a quick learner." He said.

He started to think of how to get Sam and Drew to let him fill in for Sarin. They haven't taken a liking to Sarin.

"when do you have your shift? If its around midnight I'd be able to just slip out and go." He asked.

Sarin shook his head. "I already told ya 'no.' Ya won't fit in my costumes, ya have a completely different body type, I've been dancin' for almost five years an' so if ya get up there ya're gonna make a fool of yaself. So jus' shuddup alright? I'll see if they can use makeup to hide the bruise or somethin..."

Andres was slightly offended. Mr. Walter returned with Sarin's food and returned to the kitchen to make an prefer someone had called earlier.

"what's wrong with my body type? And how do you know that i can't pole dance? Just give me a chance... I wanna help you out. Please let me help you." He said desperately.

Sarin took the food and sighed softly. "look... it's nothin' wrong with ya, it's just that I was hired for a reason. I fill a certain requirement..." he glanced up at Andres. "I appreciate the offer though... and if ya really want to try then I guess I can take ya there after I finish eating... Dancers can use the space t' practice when it's closed..." he walked over to a table and sat down to start eating.

Andres cheered, but then realized he was working.

"i can't go! I'm working!" He pouted.

He sighed and heard the phone ring. He answered and wrote down the orders, he left to give Mr.Walter the orders. He returned, sitting next to Sarin.

"but maybe we could go on my day off? It sounds like fun!" He suggested.

He smiled and leaned forward.

"I'm free this Sunday! I'll be able to go since Sam and Drew are working."

Mr. Walter called him to do done deliveries.

"sorry. I was enjoying our talk, but i need to go make done deliveries." He pulled out a pen and wrote down his phone number on a napkin.

Sarin took the napkin and gave the man a slight smile. "alright, I'll call ya later about all the details" he tucked the napkin into his pocket and continued eating.

Andres grinned and gave Sarin a hug.

"okay! Can't wait!" He picked up the boxes and went out the door to make his deliveries.

He was so excited to have a chance to be around Sarin. Sarin was someone he'd love to get to know better.

"Weirdo..." Sarin muttered to himself. He soon finished his food and went back to his apartment to sleep for a couple more hours. Around six that night he headed out again to wander around town for a couple hours until his work shift started.

Andres had finished for the day and was waiting on his usual spot. Sam had called ahead of time to let him know that she would puck him up. Andres hummed as he looked at the setting sun.

Sarin found himself walking towards the pizza parlor. He actually wanted to see Andres again. The man had been surprisingly nice earlier and Sarin was starting to feel bad for being so rude.

Andres noticed at the corner of his eye that Sarin was coming towards him. He stood up and waved rewards Sarin. He was so happy to see him again. It truly was an incredible day!

Sarin hesitated for a moment before waving back. He walked over to the man, pushing his hands into his pockets. "hey, are ya off work for the day?"