Courting Disaster (syaoran-puu & themasterdances) {{Private - PG18+}}

syaoran-puu

Faolan's words, and the way he clung and nuzzled into his hand made his heart flutter.... my mate. It nearly brought a tear to his eye but he controlled it, not wanting to do anything to spoil the moment. His expression softened, and he gently stroked the guys cheek before finally forcing himself to pull away.... he had an agenda after all.

The idea that the horse was jealous made Drashi smile, and when the others very innocent words reached him he couldn't help but chuckle. “Um, good.... What would we do if we didn't have oil?” He leaned in as if he was about to impart a very important secret. "I would have licked and nibbled and used my saliva to stretch you out, I would have taken my time and tasted the most intimate part of you, teasing you and making you mad with desire until all you could think about was having me inside of you.... and one day I will do just that.... but maybe not today." He said with a wink. "But one day.... I will eat your arse out with relish."

Sweet little kisses, loving caresses, and just general tenderness had his heart expanding. He realised as he lead Faolan deeper from the path that he had fallen in love with his mate! When, he couldn't have told you, but there was something about knowing a guy was made just for you that made you open your heart. Dangerous perhaps with a none dragon, but Drashi couldn't help it.

He smiled tenderly, love shining in his eyes as Faolan asked his sweet little question, the look of innocence on the guys face making something flutter in approval. It was HIM who was corrupting and teaching the other, only HIM! Yeah, the possessive part of his soul liked that concept! Liked it a lot.

"I'm going to bend you over, while you hold onto a tree for support, and take you from behind." He said, pulling the guy closer and caressing his buttock with one big hand. He didn't prod or probe.... yet! Just teased and caressed, needing the flesh he wanted to be inside of with gentle care. "I'm going to pound my hard cock into your sexy little body, again and again, until finally you paint the tree with your seed and I fill your sweet little hole to the brim." He leaned in and stole another kiss, ensuring to dip his tongue in an out, almost as if teasing him with what would happen in the main event.

Pulling back, heat and lust in his expression he said, "Ready?" Already he was unscrewing the cap on the oil. Anticipation and want and need and desire driving him hard.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• syaoran-puu

• themasterdances

“Oh.” Faolan replied, trying to sound nonchalant, even as he was rather obviously affected by Drashi's words. Hearing the other say it made the memory of Drashi's tongue and fingers pushing him open and moving inside of him last night particularly vivid. It did make sense that saliva could be used as a lubricant on it's own. He hadn't thought of that.

The young prince bit his lip, this time inspiring words from the other that he'd asked for. Being fucked against a tree would not have sounded like an appealing idea if anyone else had said it, but from Drashi it sounded like the best idea in the world. He blushed as the other's hand ran across his butt, squeezing and kneading his flesh.

The kiss made him whimper needily. The other's tongue was pushing in and pulling away in such a way he couldn't help but think of exactly where things were going. Not that he wasn't already thinking that.

When Drashi pulled away, he took the moment to look around them. It was all familiar forest, and of course no one had any reason to be around with them off the main road. “For all the times I've run away to this forest, I never expected to do something like this here.” He looked back at the other, and gave him a nervous smile- this time his nerves had much more to do with anticipation, and less to do with fear. “Ready.” He stepped closer, placing a light little kiss on the other's jaw.

"That's what makes it perfect." He acknowledge with a chuckle, moving to tug at the binding to his robe so that it floated open, the two halves hanging at his sides loosely. The underwear binding held his erection in place but it clearly hid nothing. And Drashi was far from embarrassed by his own form or nudity. Especially around Faolan. He didn't want his lover to be embarrassed either!

Approaching, very much like he was stalking his prey, he closed the slight gap between them. He pressed into the soft kisses he received, pleased that the other had initiated contact. Drashi even showed it with a blinding smile, the happy expression reaching his eyes. "Come here." He said, wrapping an arm around the others waist and pulling him flush to his body, so the warmth of his body seeped into the others tunic.

He leaned down, whispering huskily, "How do I get into this thing?" Even as he asked his fingers explored, trying to find a way in. He found a sliver of success before too long, tugging at the strapping to loosen it up. His hand instantly delving inside to caress the smooth skin, to fondle the guys nipples. Drashi was aware that they didn't have much time... maybe he would have to have Sapphire swap horses with the other prince so they could make a speedy return?

He would think on that later. Right now he had delicious silky flesh to explore. Exposing the guys chest he leaned down and nipped at his nipples, licking and sucking before kissing Faolan's lips once more. "I'm afraid there won't be much foreplay this time.... just quick and dirty." He winked. Kissing him again. "But I will make that up to you.... I promise!"

Faolan's eyes swept up and down Drashi's exposed body. Robes were convenient. When he looked up to the other's face again, he couldn't help but reply to such a beautiful smile by beaming up at the other. He hummed happily when the other pulled him in close. He slid his arms under the other's open robe, so his fingers could splay over the skin of the other's back.

He laughed when the other pulled and prodded at his clothes. It hadn't occurred to him his outfit might be a bit foreign to Drashi. “You just undo that bit and, ah..” He broke off his explanation as the other had obviously managed it from the way a large hand was sliding up his stomach to his chest. His finger dug at the other's back, and he arched up into the touch a bit like a cat wanting to be petted.

Faolan managed to shrug out of his vest, making it easier for the other to lift his shirt up enough to get at his chest. He had to grasp Drashi's shoulders to keep his balance as the other leaned down to tease his sensitive flesh; licking, biting, and sucking at his nipples, until his legs trembled. “Drashi.” He sighed the other's name. And then Drashi, wonderful man that he was, was kissing his mouth again. Faolan hugged at the other, leaning in to kiss the other enthusiastically, tongue licking seductively at the other's lips.

“No foreplay?” Quick and dirty had a nice ring to it too, though that might just be that everything Drashi said tended to sound good to him. The wink and the promise had him smiling again, and he kissed the other once more, as if to seal it. “I'll hold you too it.”

To ensure there was no more trouble, Faolan stripped off his shirt, and tossed it over the vest. He lightly touched the other's chest, slowly sliding his fingers down the other's torso, until the rested just above the hem of the other's undergarment. “So,” He licked the other's collarbone, “Quick and dirty, then?”

Drashi loved everything about his mates reactions, the returning smile, the arch of his back, the sweet little sounds he made! He wanted more, wanted to monopolise him completely. He loved that the guy removed his vest uncaring of where it fell, that he was actively seeking Drashi's touch, wanting the heat to build and spiral between them into a maelstrom of lust and pleasure!

"No foreplay." He repeated, he would make sure the guy was ready, never wanting to hurt him, but that was it.... he just needed, needed so bad!

The guy touched the hem of his underwear, his cock was so hard it was straining against the material. He didn't care, he wanted the other to see exactly what he did to him, to see the evidence of his arousal, to know that it was him who did this to him!

Pulling the guy closer he pulled him flush to his body, his hands running down his back until they entered the inside of Faolan's trousers. He ran his fingers down the guys crease, moving one hand to grope the guys cute bubble butt while the other played and pressed against the guys hole. It gave into his pressure, sucking him in as if it wanted him there. That pleased him and a rumbling growl of approval rumbled within him. Mine.

"Quick and dirty." He confirmed. Spinning Faolan around and tugging his underwear and trousers down until they were around the younger prince's ankles. Then he grabbed the oil, slicked up his fingers and got to work to quickly stretch the guy out. As his fingers worked he moved his other hand to caress Faolan's chest and pulled him closer as he kissed down his spine. Tender kisses. Affection poured into his body.

"You ready?" He asked, his body aching, ready, primed... and he so wanted to become one with his mate once more. His teeth ached. They too were desperate for another bite.

"You're so hot." He praised, placing more heated kisses down his spine. "So sexy."

Faolan arched up into Drashi as the other's hands pulled him close and slid down his back. Just the memory of what Drashi's fingers could do made him moan as a finger pushed inside of him. He dug his own fingers into the other's back, clinging as he tried to keep his legs under him. The other's growl made lust and want curl through his belly worse than it already did, and he whimpered wantingly in answer. Probably if the other said 'mine' allowed right now, he couldn't have stopped himself from agreeing.

He laughed even as he blushed at being spun around and disrobed so efficiently, hands finding purchase on the tree that'd been behind him. He shivered slightly, more all his flesh exposed to the cool forest air. And then Drashi's slick fingers were working inside him, and he was shivering for far warmer reasons. He was overwhelmed at first, but he relaxed bit by bit into being stretched out as the other man lay such sweet kisses along his spine.

It took him a moment to realized Drashi had asked him something. “Y-yes. Yes.” He flexed his fingers against the tree, anxious to feel Drashi inside him again. He wanted to be reduced to nothing but whimpering, whining pleasure beneath the other's cock.

Kisses burned down his back, until his legs were trembling. This time he did whine, “Please, please Drashi. I can't wait anymore.. Please.”

Those sweet little moans tasted so good, rang so sweet in his ears and caused his beast to wiggle inside him in delight. They both liked Faolan like this. Needy. Open. Theirs!

He couldn't deny the sweet begging that fell from the others lips, and without wasting time he released his own cock and coated it with the excess slick on his hand, the oil was nicely warmed, hinting at the mix of his essence with Faolan's. He looked down to spy at the guys waiting hole, his mind conjuring up an image of his cum dribbling out, of running down the guys leg.... oh yes! He would mark him inside and out.

He licked his lips, anticipation building as he lined himself up. Leaning over Faolan's back, one hand pulling him close by the chest as the other lazily caressed the guys cock, he kissed his ear and repeated huskily; "Quick and dirty." Then in one hard thrust he entered the other prince until he was buried ball deep.

A pleasured moan wrung from him, his eyes closing at the exquisite pleasure that surrounded him, encased him so perfectly. Squeezing hot heat! So perfect. "You were made just for me!" He declared, a soft growl rumbling along with the words, his beast in complete agreement. It was getting harder to keep both sides of himself separate! They both wanted this man. Wanted all of him!

The hand on Faolan's chest tweeked the guys nipple, tugging and pulling to bring the other pleasure as he started a relentless pace. His hips thrusting in a quick tattoo with the echo of slapping slicked flesh, his pace steadily as each long stride stretched his mate so perfectly around his cock.

This was home.

This is mine.

Faolan was sure Drashi could feel his heart beating quick as a rabbits when the other's large hand pressed over his chest. Then the man's other hand was gently touching his cock, and his lips were just over Faolan's ear making him moan with need. Finally he got what he wanted, Drashi filling him impossibly deep and tight.

His muscles flexed over Drashi's cock, adjusting to the large intrusion. He trembled beneath the other, but rather than ask him to wait this time, he bobbed his head in agreement. “I'm yours.” He panted. That growl sent goosebumps across his skin, and seemed to get inside him just as deeply as anything else. He loved Drashi's voice, all the more so when it was accompanied with that strange deep growl.

His chest heaved with desperate gasps for air as he panted and sobbed with pleasure as soon as the other prince started to thrust into him. It seemed a quicker pace than he could keep up with, and still his hips shifted back to meet the other as much as he could. He didn't try to keep his voice contained as he moaned, managing no coherent words than to gasp the other's name in praise and pleading.

"I'm yours!" How two little words, that alone meant next to nothing but could mean so much together should have sounded silly... but those two words... they made him giddy! The made his heart speed up and swell and his skin itch as his scales threatened to appear. He held back, his thrusts erratic and frantic as he pounded hard and deep into his mates willing body.

The guy was so soft and supple, opening so perfectly for him, squeezing him just right! He knew he wouldn't last much longer, his orgasm racing ahead of him as he chased headlong after. His hips snapped impossibly faster, his legs spreading wider to strength his stance as he continued his rough assault.

Again and again he thrust. The sound of slick bodies slapping together, of flesh and heat and warmth. Sweat trickled down his body, and he couldn't help but move his hand in time with his thrusts. The scent of their precum and joining filled the air, enticing the beast ever closer to the surface.

"Cum for me Faolan. Let me feel your channel squeeze me as your climax overwhelms you. Show me what I do to you. Trust that I will catch you." His voice was breathy, broken, as he continued to ram in and out of the guys arse. He moved the hand originally pinning Faolan chest to the guys hip, nails digging in as he held the guy in place. There was no escape now.....

No matter how rough or fast, or hard, it all only seemed to spike Faolan's pleasure higher. He didn't know how he could withstand such force, or be so spurred on by it. It felt like it would go on like this forever, but he knew it wouldn't. Quick and dirty, Drashi had said.

Drashi's hand was pumping him at that same impossible pace, driving him straight up to the edge of orgasm. Drashi's voice as much as his words gave that last necessary push, and ecstasy crashed through him. He cried out as he climaxed, muscles reflexively going tight as he cam, squeezing the other so tight even as the man's grip on his hips practically bruised.

Faolan felt like the only thing anchoring him to the world was Drashi's body. He probably couldn't have stayed upright but for the larger man holding him in place. Pleasure still quaked through his body, like little aftershocks.

Drashi was aware the moment the other came. The tight squeeze of muscles held him in position, and he closed his eyes as ecstasy washed over him, as pleasure zinged through his system. Pooling in his groin and exploding in the form of thick ropey streams of hot cum.

He roared out his pleasure, his dragon just as pleased to be marking his mate. But inside alone wasn't enough.... and without conscious thought he lowered his head to bite at the guys neck as well. Pleasure hummed through him at the hint of blood that touched his tongue. He had heard rumours about how a mate enjoyed a dragons bite, how it often made them instantly cum, even if they had only just finished, as if their body was built to enjoy it! To take pleasure from their dragon mate.

The idea pleased Drashi, and as he pulled back, lapping tenderly at the wound to seal it, he couldn't help but nuzzle the guys neck. Love, that was the only word to explain the raging emotions pinging within his system.

The guys chute still rippled around him, held him tight, kept them connected in the most intimate of ways. Aftershocks caused another spurt of cum to leave him and Drashi hummed in pleasure. Arms wrapping around Faolan and keeping him tight as he rest his head upon the others shoulder. This man is mine, my everything.

For the longest time he just stood like that, holding the man he never wanted to release. That he wanted to protect and spoil and be intimate with! Faolan. His.

Very reluctantly he pressed a kiss to Faolan's neck and pulled back. Reality wouldn't wait for them to be ready, and while he would love nothing more than to go another round, he knew they had things to do.

Carefully he pulled his half-hard cock from the other princes channel, fingers gently caressing the guys hips. Reaching down to his clothing he pulled out a handkerchief from an inside pocket and used it to clean Faolan up. "You look magnificent. My little debauched angel." He praised, kissing Faolan's cheek. "Thank you...." for giving me this most precious gift in the world, Drashi mused.

Faolan let out a little cry as the other bit into his neck, at first surprised but quickly melting into pure pleasure. He liked a few clever little bites anyway, but something about this sent him over the edge all over again. It left him dribbling cum, and more than likely ready to get hard all over again if the other continued in such a way.

The other's tongue soothed the back of his neck, cooling deep impression of the other's teeth there. He closed his eyes, enjoying the other nuzzling him- Drashi had a way of being so tender, no matter how rough or hot or passionate anything else got. It set his heart fluttering in his chest.

Faolan thought he could have stayed like that forever; Drashi still buried inside him, arms wrapped around him so that it seemed he was more surrounded by the other prince than he was forest. Thank the gods he and Drashi had finally been honest and managed to understand each other's feeling better. He couldn't stand the idea that he might have been anywhere else but wrapped up lovingly in the other man's arms.

He couldn't quite help the little sound of protest he made when Drashi finally pulled out of him, obviously no more interested in a return to reality than the other. Cum dribbled slowly down his thigh, and he blushed particularly bright red as the other man helped clean him up. Even feeling shy, and thoroughly sated he managed to chuckle. “My pants are around my ankles. I look silly.” He countered good naturedly, all while leaning into the other to nuzzle and kiss him back. It was nice to not be stuck only facing a tree now.

“You should see yourself.” He mused sweetly, even as he closed his eyes, half resting his weight against the other, “How do I have such a lovely man all to myself?” Though he said it to praise the other, he really was amazed Drashi wanted to be with him over anyone else. He dearly hoped this wasn't an opinion that would change once Drashi had more time to get to know others in court. It would break his heart if the other did.

Quite reluctantly Faolan stopped leaning himself into Drashi in favor of pulling his pants and underwear up. He did feel silly with them around his ankles now that he wasn't distracted from it. He let out a little sigh to himself, wishing to find somewhere soft and warm to curl up with Drashi, rather than return to the castle to get ready for dinner.

Drashi grinned, an almost childish looking grin, "You don't look silly. You look sexy and fully sated." He winked, feeling playful and happy in lieu of their conversation and vigorous activities.

When the guy said to look at himself he winked at him and looked down, pleased at the way he looked. He wasn't as sexy as Faolan but that didn't matter. "Problem?" He teased. Of course then Faolan spoke again and Drashi froze for a moment. Faolan thought he was lovely? A slight blush spread over Drashi's features even as he said on whispered breath, "I'm the lucky one." And that was genuinely how he felt, he had found his mate, no matter the form, or place.... a fated dragon mate was prized above all else... and what a prize he had been given. A precious gift that he would do anything for. Unable to resist he ran his thumb gently over the bite mark, rubbing softly and smiling at the mere thought of leaving his mark on the others smooth flesh.

Approaching he helped Faolan shrug on his tunic, uncaring of his own half nakedness. He played with a few strands of Faolan's golden locks, slightly awed. "Like spun sunshine." He commented softly, tucking the strand away before pulling back and straightening his own robes up, tying them and rubbing them down as best as he could so that it wasn't obvious that they had been hanging free.

He considered for a moment and then said, "So..... do you want to try one of my horses? You could swap with Sapphire?" He chuckles, "Or do we need to go slow because of...." Looks at the guys arse. To say he was proud was an understatement!

“Maybe I am all three?” Faolan suggested with a smile. If he felt at all sexy, it was only because Drashi made him feel that way. He laughed at the other's wink, “Maybe you are all three.”

He let out another little laugh, light and happy, promptly wrapping his arms around Drashi's half naked form to nuzzle his face into his collarbone, “Yes problem. I must lodge a complaint about your gorgeous nakedness.” He looked up at the other, playfully dramatic as he bemoaned, “You see it is too distracting! How will I ever concentrate with such an imagine in my mind?” He leaned up onto his toes to plant a firm kiss on the other. Drashi's thumb brushing across the back of his neck sparked a moan from Faolan. The younger prince promptly flushed, and hid his face against the other's shoulder. How could just remembering that bite turn him on so completely?!

He was grateful when the other helped him with his tunic. He didn't feel much like putting effort into his appearance, but he supposed he couldn't show up to the castle looking completely debauched, so he tucked the shirt in, and fastened the belt of his vest. He ducked his head shyly at the complement. “Thank you.” It both bothered him and was a point of vanity that his hair was lighter than his family members- he knew this was mostly foolish youth, but it was nice to have his ego stroked once in a while. He smiled at the other, admitting, “One time when I made my mother very cross, she threatened to have a servant shear my hair off.” If he looked amused, it was only because she hadn't followed through with the threat.

Brown eyes widened a fraction as he asked, “I thought Sapphire went back?” He did not like the idea of Drashi's servant, or anyone really, waiting somewhere for them to finish canoodling in the woods. “I don't know.. I..” Flustered, he shook his head, “Perhaps I should stay with Peaches today. I do want to ride one of yours, though... Tomorrow maybe?” He blushed all the redder, reminding the other, “We were quite, um, vigorous, just now, after all.”

He sighed, and reached out to smooth out the front of Drashi's robe. “Must we go back so soon? Just the two of us here makes for better company.”

"I can live with that." Drashi chirped happily, winking at the guy as they teased each other.... this was what he had always hoped for! This easy back and forth between him as his mate.

Plus, Faolan looked good sated and relaxed by Drashi's hand, and Drashi more than approved of the voluntary touches, the nuzzles and caresses that joined those teasing words. They made him more than happy! They made him hope....

Drashi listened to the other regale him with a story of his past, it felt like the first real glimpse into who the guy really was, the first hint into the true personality of the other prince. They hadn't known each other very long, hadn't exactly been given an opportunity to really learn the others idiosyncrasies as those in the lower classes were prone to do before they were wed. Yet, Drashi found he liked the little hints he received.

Perhaps it was partly due to the traditions of his people and not cutting their hair, but the idea of his own mother threatening to cut it off surprised Drashi, "She didn't, I hope?" He enquired, captivated by the others words.

As Faolan's eyes widened Drashi couldn't help but chuckle. "He did, however it wouldn't be impossible to catch him up and commandeer his horse." He winked, "knowing Sapphire he would have set back at a leisurely pace just in case I needed him after all." He nodded in acknowledgement. "Maybe tomorrow." He confirmed, "Perhaps no one will notice if we are slightly late." Drashi knew the words for what they were, a lie, of course they weren't at the point were they would be late yet... however, the idea of having Faolan wet, open and naked beneath him again appealed more than any meal ever could. His mate was delicious! Skin as fine as silk, hair the colour of the sun and warm as delicious as a fresh summer day..... so fair and beautiful.

He grinned with pride. Finding himself smiling more, and easier, around Faolan than he had with any other person, including his own father. As if Faolan soothed his soul, was the piece that had been missing without Drashi's knowledge all these years. "We were rather vigorous, weren't we? I'll have to pamper you later to make up for my rough behaviour." He said reaching and caressing Faolan's cheek gently, fully intending to make his words come true. Already he wondered what he could do... ask a servant to draw up a bath, have treats and desserts brought, and pamper his mate while he read him a book from his homeland perhaps....? Drashi wasn't sure of the details yet.

"Come on. Let's get Peaches and Duke and go for a small detour ride before we return, yes?" His accent was thick now, as if he had given in with trying so hard.

Faolan chuckled, and shook his head. “No. But only because I promised to do as she said.” What had he been doing then that got her so upset? It seemed he was always doing something wrong in her eyes, it got hard to remember which time was which. Oh yes, “As I remember it, I dumped my drink over an older boys head during dinner.” The boy had most definitely deserved it, but the queen had made him apologize, since he was the one that had made a scene.

He relaxed to hear this. Let Sapphire have his leisurely ride, he and Drashi could take their time on their own. The younger prince was quick to smile up at the other, “If only we could skip the entire dinner without them noticing.” He knew better, of course. “At least we've spent the afternoon out from under everyone's noses. I get so sick of it all my skin starts to itch, and I can think of nothing but escaping to here.”

Faolan laughed, and asked the other teasingly, “Will you always pamper me after playing rough?” He smiled softly, turning his face into Drashi's hand as the other stroked his teach. He nuzzled at the other's hand, adding, “I will have to find out how best to spoil you in turn.”

He could not have smiled wider up at the other when it was suggested they detour a bit before returning to the castle. He reached for the other man's hand, lacing their fingers affectionately before he started back for where they'd tied up the horses. He was a bit sore just walking.. but it didn't seem to bad a price to pay for feeling so good earlier. “Tell me something you like?” It seemed to him Drashi had already done quite a lot to make him feel good, and now he kept talking about doing even more.

Drashi was surprised by Faolan's admittance. "Why would you do that?" He asked, curious rather than condescending or condeeming.

When the other prince suggested skipping altogether he just grinned, "Perhaps one day...." His smile became a little forced, as he bit out. "Unfortunately I think they are all too busy making a spectacle of us to overlook us just yet...." An amusing thought passed through his mind, "Perhaps we should do something outrageous or simply be overly affectionate until they request that we remain unseen." He smirked, knowing they would never risk insult Drashi's father by making such a request.... but a prince could dream!

"Is that permission to be rough with you again?" He said in response, rather than agreeing to always pamper the guy, not that Drashi planned to do anything less, but he didn't want to give the game away too soon! Yet, when the other mentioned spoiling him in return a part of Drashi's heart melted, hope blooming and zinging in bloodstream.... only an hour earlier he had feared that things were doomed between them!

Happily lacing his fingers with the other he let himself be lead towards the horses, smiling slightly to himself as they walked.

"Something I like?" He repeated, rolling the question around in his head before replying; "I like watching the sun set from the s-" He went to sky, but realised that wouldn't be possible for normal people! Trying to save himself he quickly changed and continued, "-pecial place, or rather a special place. Up high is always good. Somewhere that you can see for miles around." He glanced towards the biggest peak in this area. "I predict I will walk up there." He pointed towards the hill. "Soon."

The prince frowned slightly, trying to remember the details of the old incident. “He was picking on the servant girl responsible for our table. Spilling his drink, and dropping bits of food on the ground so she would have to pick it up over and over. Annoying things like that.” He shrugged, “I told him to stop, he didn't, so I dumped my drink over his head.”

Faolan let out a little sigh, “You never stop being a spectacle here.” Red cheeked, he managed a shy chuckle, “All we'd have to do is tell them what we were doing a moment ago. It'd be such a scandal my parents may lock us in our rooms for the rest of the year.” Though honestly he made a spectacle of himself by mistake often enough he didn't think he could do so on purpose. Even if it did mean being left alone.

“That does sound like it'd be nice.” He peered up through the trees, where blue sky and shafts of light penetrated the canopy of leaves, and thought about high places with a view of the sunset. He turned to follow Drashi's finger, repeating after the other, “Soon?” He leaned against the other shoulder,”Do you predict I will come with you, or is this a lone trip?”

Drashi was appalled at how some people acted! Royalty or not, it was not a free ticket to treat others like crap, we all had a place in the world, and not everyone could be the top of the food chain. "He's lucky that's all you did...." Suddenly he was rather glad that Faolan's bother had been missing... wooing his fiancé, or whatever. Even if that situation still sounded more than a little farfetched to the Draconian Prince.

Still, Drashi allowed the conversation to flow, chuckling at the blush on the other princes face as he pulled him close and kissed his forehead, caressing that reddening flesh lovingly. "Don't be embarrassed by our carnal activities.... perhaps we should become a scandal, I wonder how many voyagers you have in court?" He chuckled, even if he knew he wouldn't let anyone see Faolan in the throes of passion without a bloody good reason! And to create a scandal wasn't good enough! In truth, he was simply interested in the other princes reaction!

"Your sister seems supportive though," He offered, not wanting Faolan lingering on just the negative alone. Doing so was a sure fire way to sink into despair and depression. Not something he wanted his mate to ever have to experience, he was young and full of life, and Drashi wanted it to stay that way!

He looked up at the sky and nodded, the idea of spreading his wings, the wind blowing over his scales... it sent a shiver of anticipation down his spine. "Yeah it does," he agreed, smiling at Faolan and squeezing his hand softly. For a moment he just listened, enjoying their walk and the nature around them. The sound of horses naying ahead told him they were getting close.

Drashi wasn't surprised by Faolan's question, in fact he had been hoping for it. Of course.... he also had a plan. He would wait until he was ready to share his secret, work on building their relationship, of making Faolan addicted to his touch and voice, so the guy craved and wanted only him... maybe then, him being a dragon wouldn't drive him away? He could hope. After all, Drashi wasn't sure his heart could handle that type of rejection. His dragon was the other half of his soul, and Faolan completed them both. The missing piece to their strange jigsaw puzzle. "Of course," He purred, squeezing the guys had softly. "No one I would rather take. We can make it an all day thing.... when we can escape unnoticed for that long of course." He hoped that would tell the other that there would be a delay, and while his spoken reason wasn't really why Drashi was holding off, he knew that it was also a very valid point. The problem? Drashi was slowly beginning to not care how others perceived him here. He just cared about the opinion of one man.... who happened to be walking beside him.

The horses came into view and he reached for Duke, stoking the creatures pale blond hair. "We can take it slow Faolan. If you need to take a break, tell me okay? I don't want you suffered unnecessary." He said truthfully.

Faolan was relieved by Drashi's reply. He could already tell Drashi valued his servants from the way he and Sapphire were, but it was good to see that farther confirmed. But he also appreciated the older prince didn't seem put off by the obvious lapse in appropriate social behavior. Of course, Faolan had probably only been 11 or so at the time, but he his tendencies for social faux pas hadn't lessened much with maturity. “We were young.”

He smiled at the gentle kiss and touch, but his blushing did not abate considering the path the conversation was taking. “It doesn't embarrass you? Not even a bit?” He tried to sound mature and reasonable- surely everyone was a little embarrassed by sex. It wasn't exactly considered polite conversation. Then he processed what Drashi had said next, and his eyes widened innocently as he exclaimed, “I should hope none!”

(**noticed I forgot to respond to this part last time!)

“Maybe that depends on how good the pampering is.” He smiled with mischief, but the heat behind his eyes suggested he was very open to the other man's suggestions. “Does that mean you want to be?” While his nerves could still get the best of him, he really had little complaint at being at the other's mercy.

He could not help but beam at having his older sister brought up. “She is. Singh's the first person I talk to when I need advice.” He chuckled, “I trust her more than anyone in this world.” His smile softened, and he looked down, “Of course, I'm lucky to have my family. I know they all have my best interest at heart.” He loved his family, and had good friends among the court. It was just the confining nature of it all that got under his skin. If his mother was a stern woman, he did not love her any less for it.

Faolan squeezed Drashi's hand in return, feeling warm and happy as the other assured him he was invited along. He couldn't help feeling oddly clinging, as if the world would stop spinning if he had to spend a day apart from the other man. “We could make an excuse that we need some time along together. I'm sure no one could argue with that.” He stretched up onto his toes to kiss the other's cheek, “And until then, I can think of several very high windows we could watch sunsets from. You can decide which one has the best view.”

The prince clucked his tongue at Peaches, tossed her head and huffed as if impatient. With a chuckle, he untied her and moved to swing himself up into the saddle. That earned a little wince. He felt particularly deeply bruised, but the ache made him want to blush as much as anything. “I'm fine. Don't worry.” He nodded down the path, "If we keep going this way, the path splits off and leads us the long way back. If you don't mind that..."

"Why would I be embarrassed?" He asked honestly, quirking a brow and rolling his shoulders in a shrug. Drashi chuckles, "I think you're underestimating others.... so innocent Faolan, so very innocent." He winked. "Nudity and sex are all natural," He had seen more than his fair share of both. After all, they got naked to shift, and after the shift your adrenaline was so high that a lot of dragons partook in sex immediately after returning to human form. When he travelled with the army he had seen, and joined in, with many a orgy. "Some people just get off on watching. Have you ever watched? It can be pretty hot you know." He teased softly.

The idea of being rough really did appeal. Not always, slow and leisurely, love making, fast and vigorous, rough and dirty... they all had a place, and he wanted to explore them all with Faolan. "I want to do everything with you Faolan." He admitted out loud, his words echoing closely to his thoughts. "But only if you want to...." He chuckled again, he really did seem to relax completely and easily around his mate! He had never felt this.... this.... at ease before! "I'll make sure to treat you right, you don't have to do anything in return. I won't say no though." He grinned again.

As Faolan spoke highly of his sister, Drashi couldn't help but feel a whole new appreciate for her. She had been genuinely concerned for her brother, and that was what had encouraged Drashi had come after the guy. He hadn't wanted to disappoint her... most of the rest of the court could go to hell.

He smiled at the idea of making an excuse, "Maybe. Not yet though... okay?" He kissed the top of Faolan's head again, simply unable to resist keeping his hands to himself.

Getting onto his own horse he looked down the path that Faolan indicated and smiled. "Sure. I said we could, didn't I?"

They set off, and at first Drashi just stayed quiet and enjoyed their surroundings. Then suddenly he had the insane desire to chat.... and the only thing that came out was a rather innate; "What is your favourite colour?" Oh man! Kill him now.... what the hell was he doing?!

Faolan gave the other a puzzled look. Not even a little bit embarrassed? He tugged on the other's sleeve, protesting, “You can't have me up against a tree one minute, and call me innocent the next.” Surely forest sex up against trees disqualified one from being accused of innocence! He smiled while shaking his head at the other, “Natural, yes, but its not as though people walk down the hall naked. Or make love in the middle of the ball room.” He waved his hands out, “That would be crazy.”

He shook his head when Drashi asked him if he'd ever watched anyone get off, a little wide eyed at the idea. “Before you I had a friend I made out with sometimes. T-that's it.” Oh gods, he was actually managing to turn redder. The prince covered his face with his hands shyly. He'd told Drashi he was a virgin! Surely the other wasn't surprised he had no experience.

“I want to.. try things.” He confirmed, his smile was shy but definitely interested. “I trust you.” He leaned into the other, adding shyly, “I mean, I'm sure there are things I won't want to do, but just about anything sounds good as long as its you saying it.” He wanted Drashi to be rough, gentle, maddeningly slow, and maddeningly fast. Anything and everything. He grasped at the other, insisting, “I want to take care of you too.” Earnestly, he promised, “I want to make you happy.”

He nodded, smiling when Drashi pressed a kiss to the top of his head. It made him feel a little childish, but he liked the attention no less. “Whenever you want too.”

Faolan inclined his head at the question, “Gold.” He smiled brightly at the other- it seemed he could not stop himself from smiling almost constantly at the other man. Being around Drashi just made filled him with joy. “Which is your favorite?”

Drashi chuckled at Faolan's words. "I think I can." He said, stroking a stray strand of the guys silky smooth locks. "You are very naïve.... but also very adventurous, I am rather fond of that particular trait of yours." He teased with a wink. His accent growing thicker the more time he spent around the other, as if he was relaxing into his own man.

The idea that Faolan said 'making love' rather than sex or fucking warmed his heart. He chuckled slightly, "I'd make love to you anywhere and anytime you wanted Faolan. You just have to ask...." Deciding to try and shock the other a little, and maybe give him a slight hint to how sex was as natural as breathing to his people he found himself saying, "Of course, I have walked in on my father more times than I care to admit... it seems he is rather fond of taking his partners on his throne." Drashi rolled his eyes, remembering his reaction every time.... not this again and being forced to clear his throat to catch the guys attention. Not once had he run away though.... maybe that was odd? It would certainly seem that way here at least. He made a note to remember that.

Then suddenly Drashi's mood shifted, a slightly darker veil covering his features..... Faolan had had a friend he had watched and made out with? "Never again." He hissed slightly, trying to control his anger and not scare his mate... his dragon had so many alternative ideas about that though! Of course, Drashi knew it was irrational... knew that Faolan had accepted that Drashi had been far from innocent when they met... still, his rational mind escaped him right now. In and effort to soften the blow he found himself saying, "No one but me, Faolan...."

He was possessive! Sue him!

He reached and removed the other mans hands from his face, kissing the palm of each hand before kissing the man himself too. Such soft lips, so giving and accommodating.... but Drashi didn't linger for too long. They had places to be and people to eventually see.... joy.

"Good," he purred, the idea of the other Prince trusting him pleasing him on the most basic level. "You can say no, or tell me to stop, or ask for more... whatever you want, I will listen to you."

His heart melted again... "I'd like that. You can take care of me babe." He said fondly.

He was glad that Faolan didn't mock him for his stupid question.... gold huh? Was that perhaps predictable? Or was there a story there? His mind was fishing for items that were Gold that he could surprise his mate with. "Blue.... but that sort of, well, more turquoise blue I suppose." He chuckled.

"Sorry..." He grumbled, "....I don't have much experience with.... eh.... getting to know others." He admitted, hoping that didn't sound like a complete arse. He wasn't trying to make himself look like a complete arse! "Most bore me too much to ask, I find you're different though" He shrugged, then asked shyly. "Is there anything you would like to know?"

The route was rather pleasant, Duke neighed happily and trotted peacefully along the road.

Faolan wrinkled his nose at the other, but he couldn't find it in himself to really mind. “I prefer being called adventurous to naïve.” The very first time Drashi had spoken at their wedding, Faolan had liked the other's accent. Now he could almost make out the way it turned and twisted words, making them so much more interesting to hear than when other people spoke. He wondered if he could get Drashi to just lay together with him somewhere and read a book to him outloud.

A thrill went through his stomach, but he shook his head, “Definitely not in the middle of a ballroom.” He tried to think of places, besides the bedroom and forest, where two people could make love without being discovered. Drashi's story made his eyes go big and wide once more. On the throne? Before he could help himself he'd asked outloud, “Isn't that uncomfortable??” He shook his head, trying to to conjure up an image of his mother and father in the throne room. Gods, he was glad he'd never walked in on them!

He let Drashi pull his hands from his face, still feeling a little shy but rather happy with the other man's show of possessiveness. Maybe it wasn't a good thing, but it was nice to feel wanted. He kissed the other in return, confirming, “Only you, Drashi. That's all I want. You and me.” He kissed the other again, assuring him, “This is exactly what I want.”

He nodded as Drashi assured him he could always say no or ask for more. He was a little anxious to see what more they could try. But considering they'd just had at each other minutes ago, the next adventure would probably have to wait a while.

Foalan didn't think there was anything wrong with the question. He smiled brightly up at the other, “Turquoise blue and gold are a very pretty color combination.” He laughed, reaching out to pat the other's leg, “You don't need to apologize. You can ask me whatever you want, whenever you want. What ever strikes your curiosity.” His heart fluttered a bit to know Drashi was interested in even mundane things about him, when others would bore him. He hoped Drashi wouldn't get bored of him.

“Hmm.. Who are you closest too? A best friend or a family member- like Singh is for me.” Drashi surely had many friends he'd had to leave behind in Draconia. Faolan hoped one day he'd meet them, and Drashi's family.. Though not too soon- he did not want to walk in on anyone making love on the throne, or anything similar!

• 2 weeks later...

"My adventurous little Faolan." He winked teasingly, pleased to let him have his way. Pleased to make his mate happy. And Drashi wanted Foalan happy.... even if he thought the guy was a little naïve, he enjoyed that side to him.

Teasingly he commented, "Spoil sport! And here I was hoping to have my way with you where everyone could see." He winks at the guy and chuckles. "Or not, I think I'm too possessive to let them all see your goodies." He reached and stroked Faolan's cheek softly, enjoying the softness of the flesh, how perfect it seemed. Everything about Faolan was perfect in his eyes. His brown eyes, his sun-kissed golden hair, his high cheek bones, the way he moaned or begged, how he wiggled beneath him during coitus.... all of it. He burst out laughing at the comment, "I imagine it might be.... or maybe not.... pretend you are gripping the arms as I drive myself home behind you.... or maybe that you are bouncing up and down on my cock as you take your pleasure from me." Smirks, "Does that sound uncomfortable?"

He smiled and nodded at the others confirmation. "Good. Because I won't let you take it back now." He said almost sternly. Yet there was a gentleness in his eyes, a gentleness that said Drashi would always put Foalan first.

Considering the colours he nodded, "You're right, they are a good combination. Perhaps everything about us is compatible?" He could only hope, after all this man was his soul mate, the man made just for Drashi, to be his other half, to be his perfect companion. That was something beyond sacred to him!

He considered the permission to ask such silly and mundane questions and a small smile spread over his lips. "Okay then." He nods, glancing at Faolan and watching him for a moment before moving Duke so his horse gently bumped into Peaches. Peaches, what an adorable name... he wondered if Faolan had given the horse the name himself, or if the horse had simply been a gift? They seemed rather attached though, it was clear from how they rode that Peaches was used to Faolan, reacting instantly and almost doing it before as if able to predict what her rider would want. It was rather impressive actually, not many could ride as well as the other prince in Drashi's opinion.

When Foalan asked a question he leaned forward on Duke's saddle and considered the question before saying, "Many claim to be my friend, enjoying my title and the perks that accompanied that. But I think Sapphire is probably my closest friend, he is a few years older, given to me when I was born. And while I don't treat him as my property when we are alone.... I suppose by tradition, that is what he is. Beyond him... I am close with my father. Though I will admit..." He glanced at Faolan, and found that all bitterness seemed to have faded from Drashi's thoughts at the memory, "...I was shocked when he told me what he had arranged. He had always said...." He paused, unsure if he should admit what he was about to admit, changing the wording a little in his head, he said; "....I would get to have a say, that I would know when I found the one...." When I found my mate. That was part of the reason he had been so upset, he had thought he had lost the chance to even look for his fated one... yet it turned out Faolan was... had his father known? Was that even possible?

"Do you believe in fate?" He found himself asking.