Courting Disaster (syaoran-puu & themasterdances) {{Private - PG18+}}

syaoran-puu

“A bit.” Faolan answered breezily, as he turned his face into the other's hand, nuzzling at it. He did so like to be touched. It was almost as nice as Drashi smiling at him. It eased his worries from earlier that the other prince would be harsh with him, either in word or action.

He made a breathless little sound when Drashi squeezed his rump through his pants. The question that followed brought a blush to his face, and Faolan thought crossly at himself that he must be one of the only people that could lick someone's cock and still be shy about sex. For once he obliged with answering, “No... You'll be my first.”

Saying it out loud left him hot and cold at once. There was no question in his own mind that he desired Drashi, but he'd thought his first time would be with someone well known, whom he trusted and cared for.

The kiss was well timed. Faolan relaxed into it, practically purring as he felt the other's fingers in his hair. “Mm~” He sounded agreeably, leaning back before he pulled the pin from his hair. He drew the braid of pale blonde hair over his shoulder, undid the tie, and took his time running his fingers through the brain until wavy locks fell just a bit longer than his shoulder.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• syaoran-puu

• themasterdances

Drashi chuckled at the guys reply. "So honest." It was a good job Drashi rather liked a little biting every now and then... as long as no visible marks were left -at least that could be seen-, he could allow his lover to indulge if he wished.

“No... You'll be my first.” Hearing those words was both music to his ears and hell on his libido. Who didn't like the idea of being the first? Of being the only one to have ever taken the guy and felt the bliss his body could ring? Of course, that very line of thinking also had him ready to blow, his once soft cock primed and throbbing, ready to go, precum oozing from the slit in pearly drops.

But he had to be patient! He couldn't rush this... especially if he hoped to one day gain a repeat performance. Trying to appear nonchalant and cool with it all he nodded, "I'll treat you right Faolan." Words he truly meant.

More kisses. More caresses. He went as slow as a turtle, wanting to feel the guy relax into his embrace, to act and reciprocate his touches. As they shared intimate yet almost chaste touches Drashi repositioned them so that Faolan was lying flat on his back on his bed.

Looming over the guy a little he pulled back and smirked a little at him. "Are you sure Faolan? I won't stop once we start." And to prove to the guy just how primed he was, he took the guys hand and slowly led it to his cock. The material had moved to cover him once more, but even through the material it was clear just how hard he was.

He nuzzled the guy, inhaling the guys delicious scent and softness, before taking a moment to centre himself. SLOW! he reminded himself. Perhaps saying what needed to be done out loud would help his control? "I'm going to lick your sexy little nipples... nuzzle and caress your whole torso as I move lower towards your real treasures. I'm going to take your cock in my mouth and tease it, while my fingers play at your virgin hole... I'm going to caress your balls, rolling them between my fingers... maybe if you're good I will even eat out your sexy little arse as I ready you for my cock." He kissed each of the guys cheeks. "I will slick you up with enough oil that you will only feel pleasure, feel want and lust and desire for me. Perhaps I will even use one of my toys to help prepare you, to ready you for the molten heat of my member." Each word was turning him on more... and unable to stop himself he unveiled the guys nipples and started with his plan. Taking the sexy little nub between his teeth, tugging and pulling, adding a scrap of teeth into the play before licking away the sting. "And when I'm happy your ready? When you're writhing in pleasure below me and begging me for more... I'm going to fuck you until we're both spent and satisfied."

"Can I have you Faolan?" He asked, needing to hear the words. He would not have the other later claim that he had been forced.

Faolan sighed into all the slow and attentive touches, and let himself be shifted onto the bed without complaint. He relaxed into it, his many worries drifting farther and farther from his thoughts, replaced with the much more interesting thoughts about where and how Drashi would next touch him. This part alone could have lasted all night and he'd have been happy.

He sank a bit into the bed as he noted the way the other was looming above him. “A-alright..” Hr flushed a particularly fine shade of red when the other prince guided his hand and he felt just how ready Drashi was. Inspite of his nerves, he raised a brow at the other, teasing, “Well, in the end I did get you hard.” He licked his lips.

He nuzzled back, enjoying just how attentive Drashi was being. He ran his fingers through the other's hair, smoothing it across his back affectionately. His fingers stilled as the other began speaking, describing in detail what Faolan could expect to follow. The prince shivered, imagining how each action would feel when carried out until he was panting softly, squirming to be touched quite so deeply. He helped when Drashi pushed his tunic up to reveal his chest, shifting to get the cloth over his head and toss it away. He arced up under the other prince's mouth, all slender pale flesh and stretching wirey muscle.

Yes. Gods, yes. Have me anyway you want!” Those words had him so twisted up already, he didn't know if he could stand such attention to being prepared, when he so desperately already wanted Drashi to fuck him. He swallowed, managing to say, “We are wearing far to many clothes.” He tugged pointedly at the other man's robe.

When the other prince begun to tease him back he couldn't help but chuckle. "That you did. So I guess it's time to give you your reward." He winked. Kissing the guy softly once more before returning his attentions elsewhere.

As Drashi nipped and sucked at the perfect little rose coloured nipples he couldn't help but take in the beauty of the form before him, the softly sculpted muscles, not too muscular, but just right. Just the way Drashi liked them. Rather like a swimmer, he supposed. Such perfect unblemished skin. And so responsive! So very responsive!

“Yes. Gods, yes. Have me anyway you want!” Those words brought a near cocky grin to his face, evidently he was doing something very right! Another long lick from nipple to nipple before he looked up and grinned even wider. "Right answer." He praised. "My precious prince." He said softer, almost none-existently , a whisper really. He was glad that Faolan seemed to respond so prettily to a touch of dirty talking, since Drashi loved to do it so much he was immensely pleased. Perhaps this pairing was much better than most would have first anticipated.

Leaning down he pressed their lips together and chuckled slightly. "Indeed.... we are wearing too many clothes. I concur." His fingers already starting to undo the ties holding the robe in place as he sat back to his knees. Greedy and hungry eyes watching his partner to be, taking in the flesh before him, the perfect little nipples peaked... how he wanted to suck up a mark upon such perfection, to leave evidence of their coupling that no one could deny and yet that no one would see! Drashi wouldn't allow them to see! He licked his lips, sliding several layers over his shoulders and letting them fall where they may. Joining the chaos of the clothing that was once on Faolan.

He reached forth, his fingers running down the guys chest, caressing and teasing. He paused at the guys nipples, giving each attention before wandering lower. "I wonder...." He teased, "...if I have made you hard also?" And with that he pressed his hand to the guys groin to see just what his attentions had wrought.

“Reward sounds good.” He tried to sound cool, but the words just came out breathless. He kept getting those little shivers every time Drashi nipped at his sensitive skin. Gods, he really hadn't expected to feel this worked up.

Faolan propped himself up on his elbows, watching as Drashi finally completely removed the robe so he was just bare skin and raven dark hair. It was a good look. “You're really gorgeous.” He informed the other. They could very well have picked a troll for his match, how did it end up being this unreal man that made his pulse go up every time he looked at him?

His chest rose and fell under the other's finger with a shaky breath, shifting into little gasps as his nipples were tweaked. He sank down into the bed again, well aware Drashi would find him hard enough to be straining against his pants. The pressure against his crotch made his hips twitch upward under the other's hand.

Drashi smiled, pleased at the compliment as he nodded. "I'm glad you approve." He had been complimented on his form before, but strangely enough this felt more... real. Maybe he was taking this whole marriage thing much more serious than he had originally intended? Who knew? He certainly didn't, that was for sure. Not wishing to voice his words he dismissed them instead for now, leaving them to be contemplated at a later date and time.

"You're really gorgeous too." He said honestly. Once more admiring the guy before him. His fingers teased at the others hair, so very different to his own. So very different indeed. "I really do like your hair...." He stated softly before releasing it and leaning down to kiss him once more. "....but perhaps it is time I turned my attentions elsewhere?" He pointedly looked down, looked towards the guys groin and quirked a brow at him, and a mischievous smirk spreading over his features. Let the torture commence!

He kissed the guys nipple, once more giving it the attention it so deserved, sucking each of them up to perfect little peaks. Pleased with the glistening mess he kissed and nuzzled his way down Faolan's body... just the way he had promised.... giving attention to all of the guys flesh and sucking up marks upon him. His hands squeezing at the guys flesh, his sides, hip, and upper leg. Drashi had noted exactly how hard the guy was below his touch earlier. "So hard.... I bet you feel like silk and steel." As if to test his theory he allowed his fingers to tease at the edge of the guys pants before sneaking inside and taking him in hand. Pumping his wrists with lazy enthusiasm.

Faolan was so responsive, his hips moving deeper into his touch. Drashi liked that. Liked the eagerness he felt in the other... and he knew that all his good intentions may very well become spoilt now... how could he resist such temptation? Beautiful, beautiful temptation!

As he looked down at the other prince.... he couldn't recall a single person he had ever wanted more! Pulling back just long enough to reach his side-draw he pulled it free, leaving it open with all the delights within on show, but right now he only wanted one.... his oil. His fingers found the glass pot he wanted, success written all over his face as he brought his prize back to the bed before returning to where he was.... lowering himself between the guys legs. "I do believed I promised you pleasure...."

He closed his eyes, that fluttery feeling returning to his stomach at the complements. He hugged Drashi, pulling him closer as he kissed back, and delighting at the feel of smooth skin under his arms. “Yes, though I won't complain if you're inclined to keep saying such nice things.” He chuckled, the sound just a little nervous considering where he knew things were going.

He let his hands slide across the other's back to just resting on his shoulders, gripping a bit tighter when Drashi kissed and sucked on his nipples. He squirmed and giggled at Drashi nuzzling his way down his stomach, just a bit ticklish. Giggling was quick to pitch into moans, however, every time he felt the other squeeze with his hands, or suck with his mouth.

A whimpering needy sound escaped as he felt fingers trailing just the edge of his pants, before the other finally took hold of him. “Gods, Drashi..” He moaned the other's name.

He swallowed a disappointed sound when the other stopped, and leaned up a bit to see what the other was doing. Doe eyes widened, to busy tracking the oil to be curious about what else was in the drawer. He widened his legs, making room for the other. He nodded, pupils blown out from lust, and eyes wide with nerves. “Y-yes.”

Drashi had to wonder just how often Faolan received a compliment, a true compliment at least, given the guys words. Smiling softly he inclined his head. "I'll keep that in mind pretty man." he said softly, enunciating his words by pecking kisses to the guys chest.

Hands on his shoulders, drawing him closer, encouraged Drashi in his play. The sweet little moans escaping the guy even more so! Drashi disliked quiet lovers, he liked to know he was pleasing them and hear and see the evidence of it! Such delightful sounds, so erotic and sexy... and coming from Faolan made them even more so! He wanted to hear more, to the learn the subtle differences that he knew would appear between them... Drashi wanted to learn how to read the guy better than all others.

"Gods.... hmmm?" He hummed appreciatively around the flesh in his mouth. "Never been called a God before." He lightly teased, doing his best to distract the other with only lust and pleasure, so he never felt a scrap of pain.

Drashi watched as the other instinctively spread his legs for him, giving Drashi more room for his exploration. "So sexy." He said, trailing fingers softly over the guys thigh, caressing and groping the muscle there, squeezing it lightly before bringing his hands up and tugging lightly at the others underwear until it came free, the guys cock even popped up as it was free, bobbing as if waving to Drashi. "Looks like someone wants to say hello." He teased playfully, winking at the guy to show he wasn't being serious or cruel.

Moving into position he clasped the guy in his hand once more before lowering his mouth upon it. His eyes never strayed from Faolan's as Drashi watched and focused on every little reaction. Watching was often the only way to learn another's idiosyncrasies, their likes and dislikes.

Slowly, inch by inch he took all of Faolan's length into his mouth until his nose was nestled upon fine blond pubes. Swallowing around the impressive organ Drashi did his best to grin like a cat with a saucer of milk before getting serious. His tongue swirled upon the hard pole, sucking and playing before working his way back up until only the spongy head remained in the heat of his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the mushroom cap, making sure to massage and caress the guys glands before licking at the guys slit. Precum filled his mouth, and he found he rather enjoyed the slightly sweet taste of the other male.

While his mouth played and his eyes scorched with searing intensity into the others, Drashi moved his hands and uncorked the oil before dipping three fingers into the sticky balm. Happy for now he reached forward and ran his fingers gently along the seam of the others arse, slowly swirling and pressing ever so gently at the guys hole when he reached it. He didn't penetrate him though, not yet. He simply played and caressed, his unneeded hand moving to squeeze and caress the guys hip. All the while he continued his exploration of the others cock. Licking the veiny column greedily, even going so far as to take Faolan's balls into his mouth to suck hungrily upon them.

Faolan gave a breathless laugh, protesting, “It's a turn of phrase.” He really did love that Drashi could be teasing and fun, even in the midst of this. It made him feel at ease in a way no amount of touching would.

He hummed softly as Drashi squeezed his thigh, reminded of how the other had been touching him at dinner. He wondered if the other prince had been been thinking then about what they'd be doing now. His thoughts shifted quickly south as his underwear was slid down. He shivered with relief as he bobbed free. “I think someone wants a bit more than 'hello'.”

He wasn't disappointed as the other prince took him in hand once more. Faolan gasped, toes curling in pleasure as that was followed by the other's mouth taking more and more of him in. He whined and whimpered at every suck and swirl enacted by the other. He clasped a hand over his mouth, trying to muffle himself- he had never made sounds like this before, and he felt quite a bit like he was embarrassing himself being so noisy.

The way Drashi was looking at him in a way that left him feverish. Between the way Drashi's mouth was working him over, and the addition of the other's fingers pressing beneath him, hinting at where things were surely soon to go, the young prince started heaving deep quick breaths. “Drashi..” He gasped the other's name, as scared as he was wanting.

Drashi was satisfied with everything he heard and saw.... except when the other covered his mouth as if to stop the delicious sound from escaping. Not speaking, since he didn't want to stop his fun, he reached up with his unlubricated hand and tugged gently at the guys wrist until he released his hold, before purposefully humming to send sensations down the guys cock. At the same time he finally let his finger slip into the tight heat of the others waiting hole.

He hummed again, this time at the image his mind conjured, of his cock entering this silken smoothness, of claiming the guy for the first time..... would it be the one and only time? Or would he prove good enough to be invited for a repeat? He mused.

Pulling back and releasing the guys cock with a slippy 'plop', the organ glistening magnificently with his spittle upon it. Drashi had heard the nervousness and yet desire in the other princes tone, knew it for the desperate plea it was. Wanting to reassure his partner he said honestly. "We can stop whenever you want." Even as he spoke he wiggled his finger deeper, making sure to angle his finger just right to reach that special little button inside. He pushed and caressed it before withdrawing his finger and entering once more.

A slow and easy smile spread over his face as he lowered his head and kissed the guys chest before doing the same with the head of his cock. A lazy lick. A slight scraping of teeth.

"All you have to do is tell me. Stop. Slower. Faster. Whatever you want Faolan." As he spoke he searched for the secret little gland once more, smirking since he knew just how good that felt. "I want to hear you" He reiterated, hoping his earlier silent request was understood completely now.

Once more he took the others cock into his mouth, deep throating as he withdrew his finger and gentle pushed in two to the softening muscle.

Faolan made a protesting little noise when his hand was pulled away, but it was quickly swallowed by a moan as the other sent vibrations over his cock. Drashi's finger pressed inside him at nearly the same time, and the prince had a little moment of panic. There was a burning sort of stretch, but it didn't really hurt.. not the way he'd been afraid it would.

Then Drashi hummed again, and he was back to shivering in pleasure. He was mixed with disappointment and relief as the other left his member- mostly just because he needed to catch his breath. He managed a smile up at the other, chest filling with affection at the reassurance. “I'm.. I'm alright. I don't want to stop.” A bit scared, but genuinely he wanted to continue. Then the other's finger brushes something deeper inside him, and he all but sobbed with pleasure. “Gods, was that what I've been missing by not doing this sooner?” He gasped out, before quickly blushing as he realized he'd said that out loud.

He groaned, particularly at the little hint of teeth, and it took him a moment to realize Drashi was talking to him again. He bit his lip, nodding shyly. “I.. Okay.” His face flushed all the more as the other emphasized that they wanted to hear him, taking the hint. He twisted in pleasure, back arching, and couldn't have contained his moan if he'd tried.

He moaned again as Drashi took him completely into his mouth again, whimpering and moaning with sensitivity. The second finger hurt a little more, but he was drowning enough in pleasure that he couldn't have thought to complain. If the other prince kept this up, he didn't know how he was going to last.

Good, it was good that the other didn't wish to stop.... because despite his pretty words, Drashi wasn't sure that he could have stopped, he would have tried, but the guys moans, his delightful little responses were driving Drashi wild and crazy with need!

Giving Faolan's body all his attention, the princes cock in his mouth and Drashi's fingers in his arse,

Drashi used every trick in the book to bring his lover pleasure.

When the other gasped his spoken words, Drashi couldn't help but chuckle. Stopping his play just long enough to say, "No... this is what you get for waiting for me..." It was cocky perhaps. But Drashi didn't want Faolan to believe he could get such pleasure from anyone simply because he share his body with them. That would never do!

Scissoring his fingers he started to stretch the guy more, to really begin to prepare him. His own cock twitched in anticipation, begged him silently for the reward for waiting so patiently Still, he went slowly, not wishing to cause that alarm to rise once more in his lover, not wanting the other to panic or feel any real pain.

As his fingers continued their work he pulled back with a 'plop'. "I do believe I said I would consider eating out this delicious looking arse of yours." He grinned wickedly, Pulling his fingers out and tossing one of Faolan's legs over each shoulder before nuzzling the apex of his thigh. "I wonder how good you taste." He grinned before licking at the guys eagerly whimpering hole, it was already winking at him, begging silently for his touch... good. So very good!

His tongue swirled within the guys hole, pushing inside and getting the first real taste of the other. It was spicy and manly. Since he had a task to do he wriggled a finger in beside his tongue. Allowing a slight scrap of teeth into the play.... he had noted how Faolan had responded so nicely to that earlier. And right now... he did live to please!

“Worth the wait, then~” It was a lot more difficult to sound teasing with someone else's fingers up ones arse.

He started whimpering as soon as Drashi's fingers changed the way they moved inside him, stretching. The other was moving so slow and attentively that it only just hurt, but it felt strange to feel like he was being opened up. He dug his fingers into the bedding, and tried to keep his mind on what Drashi was doing with his mouth.

He settled into the new position, wiggling his toes in the air, and feeling rather exposed. Even nervous, he couldn't help but smile when Drashi winked at him. Well the nuzzling was nice~ He rather wished they were in a position where he could get his arms around Drashi. He wanted more and more to be able to cling to the other man.

Having the other prince's tongue press inside of him was quite different from fingers. He shivered as the wet warmth pressed into him, only to be joined by a finger.

Drashi played and enjoyed the attention he was giving to the other. And soon enough he had three fingers and his tongue in the guys arse before he pulled his mouth away. He kissed his way up the others thigh, his groin, his stomach, his chest, his collarbone, his neck.... all so delicious, so beautiful. Such flawless and perfect skin! Temptation was too much as he sucked up a mark on the guys collarbone, ensuring it would lie in a place that no one would see. A secret shared between them, a memory the other wouldn't be able to ignore. He wanted Faolan to think about this night for many nights to come....!

Pleased with his work, he nuzzled the spot and positioned his fingers to strike at that special place inside the prince once more. Looking up at the guy he grinned a little, his expression soft and open. "Do you want another finger?" He asked softly. Wondering if the guy was ready for more than just fingers.

Giddy anticipation filled him, his own cock flickering and moving as if begging to reach the nirvana that currently surrounded his fingers. He would get there... but slowly. if Faolan wanted to play more first, then play they would.

Leaning down Drashi stole another kiss, licking at the seam of the others mouth, taking his lower lip within his mouth and sucking it gently between his teeth before releasing it.

Faolan squirmed and moaned as more fingers were added to that slick tongue inside him. This shifted to happy little sighs as Drashi kissed his way up his body, all soft and sweet, and wonderful. A part of him felt so very pleased when he realized the attentive kissing and sucking on the skin over his collarbone would leave a mark. It was possessive in a way he like much more than the ceremony earlier.

He wrapped his arms around the other, clinging and pulling the other close just as he'd wanted too. He nuzzled the other back, peppery kisses and nips along the other's jaw. He pressed his fingers into the prince's back, testingly digging into skin and muscle while he considered the question. “Can I.. have you now?” He asked, eyes all big and trusting.

He met the kiss enthusiastically, moaning softly when the other sucked on his lower lip. He nuzzled against the other's cheek, lowering his voice as he spoke close to the other princes ear, “I really, really want you.”

“Can I.. have you now?” Those words made him grin, he was rather pleased that his attentions had brought the other to almost beg so prettily! Those big trusting eyes were almost his undoing though! He nodded softly and reclaimed the others lips, wanting to both connect and calm the prince.

The nuzzle and the hotly breathed whispered words had Drashi groaning, he had never experienced anything quite as hot as he did in that moment! He had a feeling the other prince would become quite a fire cracker should he ever gain any real confidence... that was something that Drashi very much wanted to see! Want to nurture into life.

"Such a dirty little mouth." He teased, aiming to distract as he pulled his fingers free and took his own cock in hand, transferring any excess oil before lining himself up to the others tight opening. He wanted in so badly, he wanted to plunder and take everything the beautiful man before him had to offer... but instead forced himself to close his eyes and take a moment to relax. At this rate he would explode before he was even fully seated inside of the other! Anticipation could be a bitch at times!

Taking the others lips for another scorching kiss he pushed forward until just the head of his cock had popped inside of the others guardian muscle. He groaned, the delicious heat and teasing squeeze of muscles threatened to be his undoing. Still, he gave the other a moment to adjust, refused to move too quickly and hurt the other....

...only when Drashi was satisfied that Faolan had accepted the intrusion did he push a little more in, withdrawing slightly before repeating the action. In small increments he rocked his hips back and forth until he was finally fully seated... and the ecstasy he felt ripped a groan from his mouth. This felt like coming home! "So tight....." He praised, "So hot...." He kissed the guy again, examining the others expression before he dared to move again. "So perfect Faolan." He spoke honestly.

Faolan let out a breath, trying to keep himself calm. He felt strangely empty when Drashi withdrew his fingers. The other kissed him with such passion, he hated to break it up with his little gasps as h was penetrated at the same time. He whined when the head finally was inside him, well bigger than any fingers.

He was so grateful when the other paused so his body could adjust. He hugged Drashi as tightly as he could, and pressed his face into the other's neck. When his body started to relax around the other, he took to peppering little kisses down the other prince's neck and over his shoulder.

He gasped and moaned when Drashi's hips started rocking, that massive tool claiming a little bit more of him each time. “Drashi..” He shivered when he realized the other was entirely hilted within him. He was so overwhelmed for the moment, he didn't really hear the other's praise. His eyes finally refocused at the kiss, and he hugged the other again, saying nervously, “D-don't move yet..”

He stayed still himself, just hugging the other and remembering to breath. After a few moments he didn't feel quite so much like he might break, and he eased himself back enough to kiss the other affectionately. He leaned back into the bed, a little shaky as he smiled up at Drashi. “Gods, you're.. I..” He shook his head, unable to find the right words to express quite how many things he was feeling. “You can.. move.. now.. if you want..”

Drashi loved the sound of his name on the others lips, loved how he was pulled close in an almost desperate manner, loved how the other seemed to want them to be as close as physically possible before all was said and done. Something Drashi had no issue with!

When he was given the order not to move he grunted but nodded, closing his eyes for a moment to try and force himself to stay still, to not give into the temptation that was riding him hard. He wanted to fuck Faolan so hard that it was a miracle that he had any control at all!

Opening his eyes, blue looked into brown as he tried to see if the other was feeling pain or discomfort or simply trying to adjust and accept the odd sensations rippling though him. He gritted his teeth, desperate yet waiting for the green light to move. The whole time all he could think about was how the guys virgin hole held him perfectly, so tight and warm that his cock felt more than happy to be snuggled within its rippling core. His hands softly caressed the others hips, his mouth happily meeting the others to add to the swirling passion that surrounded them, threatening to consume them! When Faolan started to talk again his attention snapped to the other.... would he get those words he was desperate to hear? Not quite, he received a rather jumbled up bunch of nonsense that Drashi had no patience to try and figure out right now. Right now he was a creature of pleasure, and that pleasure was pretty black or white in its understanding.

But then they came! Those special words he wanted to hear more than any other! “You can.. move.. now.. if you want..” He groaned in bliss. If I want to? As if he would ever be able to deny what was being offered so freely! "Thank fuck for that!" He announced, right before his hands took hold of Faolan's perfect hips in a firmer hold, as his own hips begun pistoned into the guy. He was slow but meticulous at first, ensuring that Faolan felt all of Drashi, he wanted the other to be branded by him, to know just how it felt to have Drashi within him and to crave that sensation, his touch, his cock. Only Drashi.

In and out. In and out. He pulled out until just the head remained in the luscious warmth before pushing back in again, each thrust a little faster than the last until he was thrusting with a quick snap of his hip. Sweat beaded upon his flesh, and his face was contorted in what could only be described as utter bliss. It really did feel that good inside the other. Not wishing to be seen as a selfish love Drashi ensured to change the angle of his thrusts so that he struck at the others prostate time and time again. He wanted his partner to feel just as much pleasure as he did.

Drashi's balls started to feel tight and ready, and he knew that despite all his best intention he wouldn't last much longer. Oh, but how he wanted to! Such perfect silk was made for him! Reaching between them he started to stroke Faolan's cock in time with his movements. He was determined to make his partner come first!

Faolan would have laughed at Drashi's reply, but he was too consumed by feeling that first slow deep thrust. A more intimate slid of skin against skin than he had ever imagined. He shut his eyes tightly, because he did feel like he was being branded, like he would never not being able to feel that hot hard flesh pumping inside him.

He moaned every time Drashi sank back into him. Whatever Drashi had touched with his fingers before, was pressed again with a well aimed thrust, and Faolan sobbed with pleasure. Before long he was all but writhing underneath the other man, making enough pleased noises that he would probably be hoarse by the time they were done.

He had never felt anything like this. The intensity of the other man continuing to pound him into the bed, and repeatedly sending sparks of pleasure through him with nearly ever thrust until he wanted to cry he felt so good. He whined when the other took hold of his cock- he never wanted to stop, and there was no way he could continue with so much stimulation. He bit his lip hard enough to last a few strokes longer, and finally a last wave of pleasure crashed through him spilling him over the edge. He sobbed Drashi's name like the man really was a god.

Drashi was in awe of Faolan. He had been beautiful before but in the throe of passion he was utterly magnificent! Radiant and awe-inspiring! He had never seen someone give themselves over so fully to passion.... and Drashi didn't want to stop, to have that expression of blissful torture removed from the others face.... especially know that it was him who had brought the other such pleasure....

...but all too soon the guy came, Drashi following him over when the chute around him squeezed him so tight he couldn't move before it began milking every spurt of cum from his cock. He came again and again into the guys perfect body, his back arching as he moaned out his triumphant pleasure at finally reaching his peak. Faolan's cum was pained between them, hot and sticky like a brand to Drashi's flesh. "Faolan!" He grunted out, saying the others name like a prayer! A blessing from the four Gods themselves!

As his high started to fade, his breath little more than fevered pants, he lowered his gaze and looked at the other. Leaning down to place the softest of kisses upon his lips before lowering his finger to swirl in the cum spent between them and bringing it to his mouth for a taste. He hummed in pleasure, licking lavishly and ensuring the other knew just how much he enjoyed the taste.

Slowly he returned his hands to the others hip and withdrew his now flaccid dick. Another bliss filled moan spilling from his lips before his spent cock finally popped free. It was almost a shame! He could have stayed in the warmth of the guys body all night! Would have happy rolled over and cuddled the guy with his dick still up his arse. But Drashi simply didn't believe Faolan would allow him that honour.

Half flopping and half falling, he landed on the bed beside the other, shifting position until his arm was over the guy and pulling him closer to Drashi's chest. He remained silent though, unsure what to say in the aftermath of their love making. Drashi didn't regret a thing, if anything he was eager for a repeat performance! But still... it had been Faolan's first time, and despite knowing that the other prince had enjoyed himself he had no idea what was running through the others mind. He was pretty sure that Faolan had been more than aware of who had taken him, the guy had called Drashi's name more than once after all.... but beyond that Drashi was uncertain.... he hated being uncertain! It lead to unpredictability and game changers.... both he couldn't afford right now!

Unable to stay silent for too long he found himself speaking, his voice passion filled and sleepy, but still strong. "How was that?" No answer had ever been as important to Drashi. And even as his heart pounded a forbidden tattoo in his chest he leaned over and kissed the guys nape softly.

Drashi followed him over the edge, cumming inside him with his last shivers of orgasm. He sank boneless into the bed, panting soft breaths and feeling a bit dizzy. Faolan smiled languidly when the other prince pressed such a soft kiss to him. He wasn't sure how he managed the energy to blush when Drashi dipped his fingers into his cum and tasted it.

He blushed brighter as he felt the other's softening member slip from him, and the other's cum dribble after it. A nervous thrum went through him, but it subsided as soon as the other flopped down next to him on the bed and pulled him close. He was warm and sleepy, and rather happy to just lay pressed together in silence for a bit.

He hummed softly when Drashi broke the silence. He tried to think of how to answer, but it seemed hard to put any words to what had just happened. “Fantastic.” He settled on, wiggling a bit closer to Drashi. He couldn't begin to express how close he felt to the other at the moment, vulnerable and protected. He shifted so he could press lazy affectionate kisses to the others nose, and cheek and mouth.

“How was it for you?” He asked, just a little worry showing through to his face. Drashi was so much more experienced, Faolan hoped he hadn't disappointed in some way..

Drashi breathed a sigh of relief at the others response. Pleased by that single word as he nuzzled softly at the others nape, pressing a couple more kisses there. He was slightly surprised when the other rolled a little and kissed him back. The tenderness almost destroying him. His surprised showed for a moment before he grinned at the other and just went with it, lazily accepting the others attentions. Perhaps things wouldn't be so bad between them now? They had proved just how good they could be together! He could only hope that what they shared wasn't completely shattered come morning... though he suspected that Faolan might very change come mornings light, when the eyes of others were upon them and comments were made once more... then he was sure this fragile bubble that currently surrounded them would be shattered in a moment. This was the others kingdom after all... and Drashi was just a outsider.

The nervousness he heard in the other however was the here and now, and dragging his thoughts away from worries about tomorrow he smiled at the guy and leaned forward to kiss the guy before answering. "Fantastic." He repeated the others earlier word chuckling softly. "You..... were amazing Faolan. Don't ever doubt that." He glanced at the others chest, noting the smug of semen upon it as he reached out and caressed the flesh softly before pressing a hand over the others heart. "I was right there with you." He said honestly, seeing no need to hide or play games right now.

Thinking for a moment he smirked and looked up at the other, noting how sleepy and content and sated the other was. "Go to sleep Faolan. We can talk more tomorrow if you want." He nuzzled the guy again. "Everything else can wait until tomorrow."

Part of Drashi wanted Faolan to be found in his room, so that there was no doubt in anyone's mind what they had done.

Faolan smiled up at Drashi, reassured by the other's words. He covered the other prince's hand with his own, and squeezed it. “Thank you.” He nuzzled close to the other again, feeling lucky to have been handled with such care by the other through the whole ordeal. It could have been such an awful scary thing, and Drashi had soothed his nerves and made him feel better than he'd imagined he could.

He nodded slightly when Drashi suggested he sleep, the lids of his eyes already too heavy to keep opening. He wrapped an arm around Drashi, so he could keep himself tucked as close against the other as possible, and let himself settle into place. “I'd rather tomorrow not come, and have tonight last.” This was such a loverly comfortable moment, and even half asleep and addled from sex, he knew tomorrow would bring back plenty of worries. He closed his eyes, concentrating on running his fingers lightly over Drashi's back.

It didn't take long for his fingers to still, and his breath to deepen with sleep. He was far to warm and comfortable and exhausted to stay awake.

Drashi smiled at the other prince, pleased when the other seemed to pull closer, practically curling against his side like a cat craving heat. His hand gently caressed and soothed the soft flesh on the other as his own eyes started to drift close. In a moment of conscious thought he kicked up the cover and tugged it over them.

Part of his mind whispered that they should get cleaned up before sleeping but he was too happy and content to move. Too satisfied and cuddled up to even consider it. Instead he just lay snuggled beside the other.

He stayed awake even after noticing that Faolan's fingers had stopped and his breath grew heavy and even with sleep.

His mind churned over a thousand things, even as the sandman tried to summon him into darkness. "I wish tomorrow wouldn't come either...." He whispered as he finally succumbed to sleep. His own breathing leveling out and his arm lazily hanging over the others waist.

His dreams were tormented with images of the sex between them, hot and heavy and oh so right!

The first light of morning spilled into the room from a window, waking Faolan from a peaceful sleep. He was dimly aware that he was rather sticky with sweat and other fluids. He'd need to get one of the servants to draw him a bath.. His eyes snapped open as he remembered why he was sticky. Drashi was still asleep beside him, a limp arm around his waist keeping him close. The other's face was handsome and relaxed with sleep.

He had a moment of vertigo, felt as though the world was tipped on its side. He was simultaneously waking up beside a person he'd shared more intimacy with than anyone else, a complete stranger, and his husband. He pressed a hand over his mouth to keep himself quiet, not wishing to wake the other while he tried to get a handle on these mixed images.

As carefully as he could, he scooted out from under the other's arm. He did not want to feel quite so naked and vulnerable when Drashi woke up. What they'd done last night was to protect the treaty... they weren't really lovers. He winced as he bent down to pull his underwear and pants on. His body wasn't used to what they'd done last night, and moving hurt more than he'd expected it too.