Courting Disaster (syaoran-puu & themasterdances) {{Private - PG18+}}

syaoran-puu

Drashi wasn't surprised when his hand was shifted slightly, perhaps he had pushed too hard too fast? He allowed it, dropping it instantly without comment. Listening to the King speak he barely held in a chuckle. Again so very different.... he stood and offered his arm to be linked.

As they walked he whispered softly, "It could be worst. We could be carried to our bedchamber." He winked at the guy and walked with him, following his lead since he didn't know where he was going.

He recalled the request he had given his servants and hoped that there was a curtain around the bed to hide the supplies until he was ready.... actually! "Perhaps we should go to your chambers. Or are we expected to share now?" He didn't know what the tradition was here.

In his head a million thoughts circulated.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• syaoran-puu

• themasterdances

Faolan was quite comforted by the fact that Drashi moved his hand away as peaceably as he'd put it there. It made him feel a bit more secure, and when they stood, he did not mind taking the offered arm. He groaned quietly in response, “That would be terribly embarrassing. I think some of the smaller towns in Mingan do that one.” It was one reason to be thankful that the nobility here preferred things a bit more formal.

He was very relieved when they were safely beyond the eyes and ears of their wedding guests. He lead the way down the hall, and explained their sleeping arrangements a little grimly. “We have larger rooms for couples. They'll have put your things into a set of rooms intended for both of us.” He smiled a little triumphantly as he added, “But as my room has not magically vanished, I see no reason why I can't continue to use it. They are hardly going to post a guard outside of it to bar me entrance.”

He looked up at Drashi, unsure, “Between travel and the ceremony, it is alright if you would prefer to talk tomorrow. But I don't mind going to either room.”

Considering that possibility he chuckled. "In my homeland it is traditional for a couple to leave their door open, no one is allowed to enter the room or disturb them but may listen. It is meant to be proof that consummation has taken place. A marriage is not legally binding until consummation has taken place for us." He added softly, the first hint of his plan dropped. It was as if he actually wanted to prepare the guy. First with the soft touches, secondly by hinting that more was needed between them.... hmmmm.... he could only hope it wouldn't back fire.

As Drashi contemplated his options he found himself saying. "To our room then." While he hadn't said it, he hoped his tone spoke volumes. In part he had no desire for this marriage to be completely false, he didn't wish to see his partner simply on special occasions when they could be observed, before too long it would become obvious that they knew nothing about each other. Perhaps that was why he had arranged roughly to do other things with the guy. "A tour for my servants and I would be appreciated tomorrow. I will introduce you to them. I am sure both would be happy to help you with anything you could need or want."

Placing his free hand over Faolan's he squeezed it slightly. "I assure you I am fine. I have often spent several days and nights awake." Mostly because his father would encourage him to push his limits.... and because he had needed to learn control of his inner self.

“They listen? That seems very intrusive, even if they do not enter the room.” He was glad Drashi had come to Mingan for the wedding, and not the other way around. It did explain why Drashi had been so set on how the night would end, and Faolan was grateful for the insight. “I am glad no one here will know the difference, though they will surely gossip about it regardless. Shameful if you do, shameful if you don't.” There were members of the nobility that openly had relationships with the same gender, but it was neither against any rules nor approved of under normal circumstances.

If Faolan preferred men, he had made it a point not to reveal that, and no one had set him up with Drashi out of respect for his preference. Very shyly, Faolan ventured to ask, “Is it usually acceptable for couples of the same gender to marry in your land?”

He considered suggesting they simply talk somewhere out in the open, since it was unlikely they'd be over heard with most of the castle still at dinner enjoying the last of the music. But he needed to show Drashi to the room either way, so he kept the thought to himself. “I will be happy to meet them. There are many back entrances that only the servants use, but I'm sure the other servants will help them learn those.”

Faolan gave an intentionally exaggerated gasp, “How dreadful! I feel my brain turns to mush when I miss a night of sleep.” He did like staying up late and sleeping in in the morning, though. He gave Drashi's hand an answering squeeze, though he suspected Drashi might be secretly tired and not want to let on.

“Here we are.” He announced when the reached they turned down another hallway. He opened the door, and gave a little bow to usher the other in ahead of him which was much more teasing than polite.

"I will know." He said simply. Not willing to allow that train of thought to be continued for long. However he made no further comment on it, deciding that it was for later... especially if he was going to blackmail the guy. And with each passing moment he suspected that was exactly what he was going to have to do. A shame. He had begun to hope that he could simply entice the guy into his bed completely of his own will. Perhaps he had been kidding himself?

"How is there anything shameful in two individuals consummating their union?" He quirked a brow in question and nodded his head. "Of course they are. Such a union would not have been offered if that was not the case. I find no dishonour in being partnered with a man." He considered Faolan's questions as they entered the room... they revealed so much.

He noted softly how large and elaborate the place was. A sitting room and two bedrooms leading off it... he predicted one of the other doors was a bathroom, but he would have to explore to be sure. The colours were extravagant and beautiful. He rather liked the subtle earthy tones with a hint of gold.

Turning to face Faolan he asked bluntly and seriously. "Do you believe their is something dirty about two men being together?" he tilted his head and observed the guy. "Have you ever even been with a man before? I can assure you that it can not be compared to a woman." He took a deep breath before sitting on one of the sofas and getting comfortable. "I will be blunt with you Faolan. I have no objection to either female or male flesh... and if you asked it of me I would be faithful to only you." He quirked a brow. "I only ask that you take this matter seriously, without fear of what others will say.... Shameful either way, correct?"

Faolan gave an unsure shrug. “The court has its own mind of such things. I mostly mean the lords and ladies will titter behind our backs.” Which was the more shameful thing, but gossip was to politics as weeds to a garden. He nodded and Drashi's answer, rather relieved in a way. “I don't want you to think my family meant any dishonor by the match. They are very genuinely pleased to have you. It is just not a common way to do things here.”

The room was very pretty, though Faolan thought it would look better after it was more lived in and less bare. The question caught him a little off guard, if only because it was so personal. He shook his head quickly. “I don't..” He rather regretted asking the question, considering where it had taken the conversation. He opened his mouth but promptly shut it- Drashi hardly needed to know he hadn't been with either, and thus had no frame for comparison.

When Drashi sat on the couch he followed suit. The conversation was a bit personal, but he didn't think Drashi meant anything but to better understand their situation. He took the other's words in, and considered them carefully. “I appreciate your honesty. I assumed you would prefer to be left alone to pursue what ever members of court caught your eye.” Though thinking about it now, he did not entirely like to think of Drashi with others. He clasped his hands in his lap, to keep himself from fidgeting. “I meant it when I said I didn't want to act out our roles, simply because our parents cast us in them. We are virtually strangers... But I do take the matter seriously. The treaty our relationship forges is important, or you and I wouldn't be here now.”

Drashi watched Faolan carefully, flinging an arm over the back of the chair as he observed the guy. If he wasn't mistaken Faolan was hiding something, but that same instinct told him not to press just yet, as if doing so would cause the guy to shut down completely. Just like in chess he needed to be patient and set up his move so that his opponent had no choice but to fall victim to his plot.

Still, his mind wandered and only one conclusion seemed to make sense given the evidence he had been given. An innocent. At least in carnal relations between men.

He nodded his head slightly, "In part you are correct. I didn't particularly have much option but to come here, and I believe I originally did so with the intention to leave very well alone.... to sulk and lick my wounds," He smiled one of his more dashing smiles, "I am afraid you have changed my mind about that." It was mostly true too.

Carefully he said, "Arranged marriages occur all the time, ours should not be any different. Just because we had no choice but to become wed to each other; it does not mean that we need to dislike each other." He held out his hand, leaning forward and winking. "Hello, my name is Prince Drashi Miakoda. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Perhaps there was a chance he could seduce the guy into his bed after all....?

“I had much the same desire to sulk and brood.” Faolan couldn't help but smile in reply to such a handsome one from Drashi. It put butterflies in his stomach. “I admit I am not so miserable as I thought I would be now that I've met you- though I will deny that if you tell anyone I said so.”

He gave a small nod. “I agree, I don't want to dislike each other or fight simply because our arrangement wasn't our choice. But, though our families can make us marry, surely it is our choice what we make of the relationship in practice- as strangers, or friends, or anything else.” No one could force intimacy, or trust, or comfort, after all.

His expression brightened once more at the offered hand, and he took it warmly. “Hello, Prince Drashi. I am Prince Faolan Lyulf. The pleasure is mine.”

Drashi smirked a little knowingly as he listened to Faolan speak. "I see, so you are ashamed then?" He quirked a brow, almost daring the guy to refute his claim, despite the fact that he knew of several reason why the other might not admit to his words in public.

Something in the back of Drashi's mind wiggled and niggled. He remembered the first time, as a lad, that he had had sex. His partner had been carefully selected, or so Drashi had naively thought, from a small group he had once trusted. He had been harshly betrayed, had become a laughing stock and an embarrassment to his father... but his father had taken him aside to talk. Had told Drashi how we all make mistakes, and that you have to hold your head up high and let the water roll off you.... and if it ever got too much? Then he should wear out the storm with his family. Drashi could remember clinging to his father as tears rolled down his face, the taunts and jeering having upset him to such an act.... but it was pure relief that he had felt in his fathers arms.... at least until the guy asked for details... then Drashi had felt like dying all over again!

He smirked a little at his own memories. Wondering when he would he see his father once more. Would he?

The conversation rolled on and as the other Prince introduced himself Drashi felt like he had won a great victory. He shook the guys hand then, keeping his grip firm but gentle as he brought it to his lips to press the softest of kisses upon the knuckles. "I will admit." He started, a twinkle in his eyes, "that the colour of your hair fascinates me."

Releasing the hand he carefully reached out and stroked one of the blonde locks. Careful not to tug. "So soft.." He praised. Winking playfully at the guy. "I am assuming from the trend I have seen this evening that is considered fashionable to keep your hair short or up?" Something Drashi failed on drastically... with his long dark down hair! Yet something else that Drashi couldn't see himself changing.

“No. I just don't want anyone getting ideas that this match was a good one.” He rolled his eyes, exasperated just thinking about it. Someone would surely pat him condescendingly on the head, and tell him he worried for nothing. Never mind that liking Drashi didn't mean he was at all pleased with being married. He liked a number of people, and he did not run around marrying them.

Faolan felt rather proud that he did not blush this time when Drashi pressed a kiss over his knuckles. “Is it uncommon in your land?” He shifted, just a hint of self consciousness. His hair was a pale blonde, but his siblings and fathers was a dark rich gold, and his mothers chestnut brown. He was not sure how his had ended up such a lighter color, though he had his suspicions.

He turned his head slightly, allowing the other prince to touch his hair. “Yes. Not setting your hair into place is rather like.. like if you went to a ball but didn't bother to do up all of the buttons on your shirt.” He let his yes move over the length of Drashi's hair, before admitting, “I've never seen such long hair before. You could braid it if you wanted to blend in, but it's so lovely, I doubt anyone should mind you leaving it loose.” He hoped Drashi wouldn't consider cutting it.

Drashi didn't exactly understand that, in fact it made his whole purpose here seem all the more confusing. "Why would it not be a good thing for others to believe this is a good match? Is it not important to your kingdom that we are good match? For the sake of our alliance and peace?" The more he thought about things the more frustrated and annoyed he became... he had left home for this? A sham Those words ricocheted around his head.

Once more he had to wonder... why did they agree to this union? What is it they want from my people that is important enough to risk embarrassment and a same sex marriage for? Drashi didn't yet know but he was determined to find out!

"Yes, your hair colour is very rare. Generally only those born of mixed blood bare it. Most of my Kingdom have long black or dark brown hair colouring... and brown eyes. Like yours." He considered his own family, all of them had black hair and blue eyes, They were seen as evidence of his bloodline. Yet, it was rather boring when compared to the colours present at Faolan's top table during the celebration. All sorts of shades of brown and yellow hair... yet Faolan's seemed to be much paler. Why? He mused absently.

Snapped from his thoughts he listened to Faolan's question and nodded. "It is often considered a sign of shame to have your hair cut. Those who have failed, insulted our kingdom or simply broken the law will have their hair cut as a sign of their dishonour." He allowed several strands of his own hair to flow through his fingers. "I have never considered cutting it." He mused, he actually doubted, after having it long for so long, that he would look good with short hair.

"I suppose I understand, at least in theory. While I will not cut my hair I shall attempt to braid it so as not to dishonour you." After all, his dishonour would now be his partners and vise-versa.

After a moment a thought arose. Sometime in the next few days his fathers friend Kieko would find him to ensure the marriage was completed, then it could be announced to his father.... it troubled him since he didn't know exactly when the guy would show up, and he knew that the guy would know if he lied. Truth was the only course.... which is probably why he rushed forward with him plan and found himself apprehensively saying. "I am sure what I am about to say if likely to make you....uncomfortable." Given previous conversations, he wasn't positive the guy wouldn't walk away from him! "But I find I can not ignore this factor.... and nor can you." He looked at the guy, his eyes shining with the earnest truth of his words. "We must consummate this union Faolan. In my kingdom a marriage is not legally binding until consummation takes place, if we fail to do so then the treaty between our people is meaningless and unfounded.... I will not leave my people to such a dangerous valley when I could so easily rectify it. I am aware you do not enjoy the idea, and you have my word that I will not press myself against you after this evening without your consent or invitation.... but I do ask that you at least do this. For me. For our people Please." He allowed his features to soften, for them to show a slight vulnerability, he had deduced that it would be the best way to deliver his message. Drashi avoided mentioning Kieko for now.... his ace in the whole perhaps.

"I promise to do everything in my power to ensure you are pleasured and enjoy it. I will not object if you would prefer to imagine me as another." After all, he didn't even know if the guy had another... someone he loved perhaps?

Faolan dropped his eyes, admitting, “I suppose I'm just being childish about it. I know I sound unreasonable, and that in reality I must do whatever is best for my people.” Of course it was important they were seen as a good match, and that they behaved as such in public. But he wouldn't mind terribly if his mother and father felt at least a little guilty over it all. Though probably they wouldn't regardless of how he felt.

“Does your family have foreign blood, then? Your eyes are such a lovely color, but it doesn't sound as though it is a common one if everyone else has brown eyes.”

The prince made a soft little sound of interest, wondering what it must be like to have everyone know at a glance of your hair length if you were a dishonorable person. He was glad to hear the other would not cut it, considering the cultural importance it clearly held. Faolan gently touched Drashi's hand, “I like your hair just as it is. I don't find anything dishonorable about you being yourself.” It was fine if Drashi wore it differently to feel more comfortable blending in, but he should not do it for Faolan's sake.

He gave a puzzled look, wondering why Drashi must bring something up if he already knew it would make him uncomfortable. And of course it would be that again- Faolan thoroughly wished everyone would let him ignore that aspect of marriage! “We are alone here, Drashi. Surely no one need know what happens in these rooms?” He tried very much to keep his voice strong, even though he felt so very skittish. “There is hardly any danger to the treaty or our people if we simply lie.” He did not understand why Drashi had to make such a gentle expression while also making him feel so disconcerted!

“Surely it is asking much less to suggest you lie, then that I hand myself bodily over?” He shook his head, confused, “Wouldn't you rather if we didn't? You don't know me very well, you might find me very annoying after a few days.” He chuckled, but it sounded hallow and unsure even to his own ears.

How to answer that question without revealing his family secret? The answer was... he couldn't! Not with any real details at least! "Perhaps a long time ago we had foreign blood mixed with our own, a treaty of old that bore children perhaps? I do not know." He half lied, hoping Faolan wouldn't pick up on it, or ask more questions until he was ready to tell the truth.... though at the rate things were going... perhaps that would never happen. His father had given all his family permission to share their secret with only those they truly loved and could not live without.... Drashi doubted that would be Faolan. The guy seemed to dislike him half of the time and tolerate him the rest.

"I am not ashamed of being myself Faolan. I won't change simply because I am being made to.... it isn't an issue however, in braiding my hair. The truth is," He chuckled softly, "That I quite often wear it in such a way. Especially when training. Less likely to get in the way." He winked, "or occidentally cut off."

When Faolan started to resist so fully Drashi knew he would have to reveal at least some of the truth. "I won't lie." Perhaps he was being stubborn. Perhaps it was merely because no one had denied him before.... but part of Drashi knew that he had to do this! And in the long run, perhaps if they had bonded through their bodies a little, Faolan would reveal the truth behind the drastic treaty that had been hashed together? Drashi would admit he was beyond curious now.

"I won't lie for three reasons. One, I will not dishonour my people by lying to them. Two, I will not dishonour you or myself by lying about it. Three, we will only get caught out in a lie.... and I will not be shamed in such a way." There! That was reasonable.... right?

Deciding he was growing slightly frustrated with the conversation he forced himself to take a steadying breath. Calm Drashi.... you get more bees with honey than vinegar.] He reminded himself.

Clearly his earlier thought that the guy was an innocent was more true than he had originally anticipated. Sitting up he leaned over a little and took one of Faolan's hands in his, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Tell me the truth Faolan.... are you a virgin?"

Faolan accepted this reason easily, since he had no reason to find it suspicious. Perhaps he could see Draconia for himself one day- not too soon, but eventually. It seemed it might be a vary different place, and he'd like to see something new.

“That's alright then.” That reminded him of something he'd once read, “You know, I remembering reading a story about a woman worrier who braided this piece of leather with small spikes into her hair. That way if anyone grabbed it, their hands would be stabbed.” Certainly no one would manage to cut her hair off.

Faolan frowned down at the floor, struggling to think of anything that would convince the other man to stop pressing the issue. He pressed his hands over his face, “Everyone in court lies for all sorts of terrible reasons all of the time, and yet the one time I would like to lie it is dishonorable and can't be tolerated.” He sighed into his hands, before forcing himself to sit properly upright, and dropped them back into his lap. “We are at an impasse.” Perhaps if he was stubborn enough, Drashi would let it go.

He flinched when Drashi took his hand, mostly because the touch startled him. His face heated up, and he shook his head. “I do not have to be a virgin to resent being pressured into sleeping with you.” Even if he was a virgin, he did not feel inclined to share that.

"Wise woman." He praised, considering the story for a moment... did it have a string of truth within it somewhere he wondered? Most stories were truths once upon a time after all, though perhaps a little warped from their original form. After all, Drashi had been informed that most cultures past their stories on by word of mouth, the story changing slightly from telling to telling until it only contained fragments of the original story within it.

He sighed. "It would seem so." He commented dryly.

The next words Faolan spoke caused Drashi to growl a little. "Of course not, my apologies for actually caring Prince Faolan." He stood up then, staring at the guy with a stubbornness well known to his family. "Very well, since you will not see the reason in this.... I will not pressure you. However, know that I will not lie.... and shall make no effort to hide the fact that our marriage is not consummated. You may do as you wish. If word gets back to my father." He shrugged nonchalantly, as if he did not have a care in the world, "Well.... let us hope that doesn't happen." He turned his piercing blue gaze on the guy. "I am sorry that my person and appearance are such a burden to you. Good night."

Deciding not to linger any longer he turned towards the bedrooms, pleased to see that his case was obviously in one. Heading towards it he closed the door behind him and let out a frustrated breath. "Could have gone better." He mumbled to himself.

Faolan shut his eyes tightly. So much for getting along. He made himself sit quiet and still until Drashi was done speaking to him. When he heard the bedroom door close, he sagged forward, dropping his face into his hands once more. He indulged in feeling sorry for himself, and in a fit of rebellion picked one of the pillows up off the couch and threw it at the closed door to the bedroom.

He did not know if war would truly break out, but the rumors that circulated had tensions high enough that it may very well become a self fulfilling prophesy. What would he do if war came, and his people died because they hadn't the support to bare it? Gods help him, his sense of virtue was not more important that this treaty.

When he felt he had pulled himself back together, be walked quietly to the bedroom door, and knocked against its wood. He wondered if Drashi was too angry with him to even open the door. And if he did, would he be unkind?

Composing himself, though it wasn't all that easy, he dragged himself to his bed and packed away the things his servants had unpacked earlier this evening. Thankfully they had only place four objects on the bed, so it was not hard to dump them into the top draw of his bedside table. He sat on the bed.... slumped really....and contemplated how much of a failure he was!

He was blaming Faolan, but that wasn't really fair.... he was equally to blame. He should have been able to entice Faolan to his way of thinking, to seduce and engage the guy until he was too mindless to say no. He had rushed things! Been too sure footed in a place he had no foundation!

Something Drashi would continue to curse himself about!

Grabbing a comb that was on top of the side unit, he slowly started to brush his hair, taking solace in the simplistic task. Perhaps this was the real reason he kept his hair long, not for honour and integrity but because he liked it? Drashi had a secret... many really.... but this was a simple one... he rather loved having his hair played with and brushed.

A knock at the door broke his train of thought and he looked towards it. It was likely one one of two people. Faolan... or his servants. He doubted his servants would visit so late at night, and while he doubted Faolan would approach him after he had exploded as he had, it was the only logical explanation.

"Come in." He called softly, he didn't move though, just continued to brush his hair and wait. If it was Faolan he would let the guy make the first move this time, let him fumbles and stumble and run into the mind field that had sprung up between them. Drashi was sick of feeling like he was always the bad guy. Let Faolan mess up for once!

His expression was rather closed off and guarded. Any hint of softness and vulnerability he had shown moments ago completely buried once more.

The door opened, and Faolan entered so quietly he might as well have been on tip toes. He spent a moment, probably stalling, to let his gaze wander the room. He wondered what it might look like when Drashi had time to make it his own. Letting out a nervous breath, he crossed to the bed, and sat quietly next to him.

He noted Drashi had been brushing his hair, and decided that was a rather safe way to test if it was possible to move forward or not. Managing to sound both hopeful and tentative, he asked, “May I brush your hair for you?” If they weren't upset with each other, he would have relished being able to touch the other man's hair.

If Drashi had been emotional earlier, he seemed completely closed off now. Faolan felt wretched that he might have destroyed all the good blood they'd been building.

Drashi tracked Faolan's movements with every sense except sight, keeping that in the same place. He could hear the guy though, could smell him too, so he knew that Faolan was getting closer and closer on near silent steps. Drashi didn't know why the guy was here.... what was his purpose? Drashi remained undecided.

Letting things play out he only glanced at the guy when he finally spoke his request, his hands faulted for a moment, and in an effort to hide the fault he pulled his hands and comb away from his hair. At first he didn't say anything, simply looked at the guy. Trying to gauge the truth in the others brown gaze. Was he being played here? Perhaps he had underestimated the guy.... it would make sense though! Picking someone they believed could manipulate him easily. Keep him sweet and distracted so he didn't look at the bigger picture.

Deciding not to let his rampant thoughts interfere, he nodded and held out the comb. Drashi didn't say a word though. His father had told him once that silence was the greatest weapon of all. Often others felt so uncomfortable they couldn't help but speak to fill it... and what they revealed in their desperate ramblings was gold to be used to his advantage.

What would Faolan do?

Faolan was a little disheartened by the silence, but the other prince passed the comb to him all the same. That boded well, in and of itself. He gently ran his fingers through Drashi's hair, and tried to center his attention on the smooth lustrous locks as he began gently pulling the comb through it. It was such a peaceful thing to do, he felt his nerves a little less frayed for it.

He let the silence keep for a bit, mostly because he wasn't sure what or how to say anything more. It seemed there was little chance Drashi would save him from the imposed silence. “I have.. reflected.. on what you were saying earlier.” He ventured, a little afraid he might say the wrong thing and just make things worse. And hoping Drashi at least hadn't heard him throw a pillow at the door after him. “If continuing is still a possibility, I'll consent to it.”

He focused on continuing to comb the other princes hair as smoothly as he could to keep his hands from trembling. He was suddenly very afraid Drashi would just let him sit in silence, feeling foolish.

Just as Drashi predicted, Faolan cracked first and spoke, breaking the veil of silence. The words he said actually ruffled the hairs at the base of Drashi's neck the wrong way. "What has changed?" he asked dryly, his tone almost demanding, as he too finally broke his vow of silence. Faolan continued to brush his hair, and Drashi desperately wanted to not enjoy such attentions, but they really had always been a weakness of his. Despite the soothing touches he found he couldn't fully relax.

Moments ago Drashi had been the 'bad guy' for bringing this very topic up, for declaring that he would not simply lie and that this was a requirement for both of their peoples safety.... whereas Faolan was a mass of contradictions! He wanted them to be a good match but not for others to say so, he wanted to appear to the world to be married and to lie about such things, but wouldn't actually follow through. He wanted to have his cake and eat it without putting in any work at all! The confusion, coupled with Drashi's building exhaustion was enough to bring out a mean streak in him.

Nimble fingers pulled at his robes, aptly shifting them until his lap was bare. His cock was mostly flaccid given how their conversation had drastically changed in the other room, but even in such a state it was clear he was rather well endowed. Without looking at the guy, but with a stubborn jut to his jaw, Drashi spoke simply. "Since my attempts to be civil were shot down ruthlessly.... if you really mean those words, you will need to get me hard first." He half turned then, allowing him to look at the guy. The dare and challenge clearly spoken in his eyes, but also mixed with his own pained pride and stubbornness.

Drashi had meant what he had said earlier, he would have ensured that Faolan enjoyed himself, would have done everything in his power to make him comfortable and well satisfied.... but now....? Well, Drashi was hurting. His pride wounded.... and he could not stop himself from stumbling down the path he had chosen.

“Nothing has changed. I feel the way I feel about it, but... one of us has to bend.” They couldn't stay in a stale mate that would end with the treaty being torn up. He let out a shaky breath, informing the other sadly, “On any other day, for any other reason, I would very much admire that you won't lie.”

Faolan did not see his actions or words as contradictory. He wanted to get along with the only person that was really experiencing the same thing he was, but he resented being forced into a relationship with a stranger. He had little choice but to play out their marriage appropriately in public, at threat of international incident (and war beside!), and he found now he was mistaken he could have any respite from it all in their shared privacy.

His hands stilled when Drashi began undoing his robe. He could not quite stop his eyes from dipping down, and promptly stifled a little gasp. That was.. big. He blinked, lost and stung at being called ruthless. He met the other's eyes with anger, but it quickly dissolved into his own hurt, confusion, and stubbornness.

“F-fine. As you like.”

He jerked the boots off his feet, and managed himself out of his robe with obviously agitated movements. When he stepped to the front of Drashi and sank to his knees, he quickly was looking a lot meeker. Attraction to Drashi was about the one thing he didn't have a problem with- nerves and lust already made his breath quicken and eyes darken. What if he couldn't get Drashi hard?

He took a deep breath, and pushed his apprehensions aside. He slid his fingers delicately along the still soft member, and continued with curious little touches until he'd bolstered enough confidence to lean forward, and slide his tongue from tip to root.

Drashi watched each of Faolan's movements carefully, and even he could admit that he was surprised when the guy stripped off and moved before him. Drashi didn't move, didn't want to spook the guy. For all he knew the smallest movement or sound would scare the guy off... like a untamed creature in the wild.

It was all Drashi could do to watch as the guy moved closer and closer to him, and his dick twitched in anticipation, sometimes he really did believe the thing had a mind of its own! One lick was all he got, but it was all he could handle. Reaching down and capturing the guys chin he pulled Faolan up until they were eye level. That simple attempt was enough to sooth Drashi's wounded pride and prove Faolans honesty. Despite his cold exterior he had no intention of belittling the other or demeaning him.

For a moment he held eye contact, his eyes flashing with passion and lust... part of him wanted to say something, wanted to apologise for his harsh treatment.... but no words came forth. Instead he closed the distance and pressed their lips together in a near brutal kiss, finishing off what they had started in the ceremony... except, this time Drashi wouldn't be held back!

He licked at the seam of the guys mouth, demanding entrance to the sleeky goodness that was hidden within. He wanted to possess everything about the man before him, at least for this fleeting moment, for this one perfect encounter he wanted to be the centre of all of Faolan's attentions! As his lips caressed soft flesh, and his teeth nipped teasingly at the others mouth, Drashi allowed his hands to slowly start to reach for the other. One landing firmly at the back of Faolan's head, caressing and tugging slightly at the nape there. The other slowly caressed down the guys side... almost attempting to be soothing, like stroking a cat in an effort to comfort them... except his destination was the perfect globes that made up the guys bubble butt. In many ways... this was Drashi's apology. And feeling generous, Drashi knew that his earlier promises would still stand.

Faolan had a moment of panic when Drashi stopped him, convinced he had somehow managed to do something wrong. He could have cried with relief when the eyes he met were full of want and not anger. He was not at all unhappy to be met with a bruising kiss.

Though he would not have minded continuing, the switch to kissing was welcome familiar territory. He parted his lips when bidden, meeting the other's tongue with a flick of his own. There was something overwhelmingly warm about kissing Drashi- he had thought so the first time as well. It took an effort not to melt under the rather lovely way he was being touched. It was soothing and made him want to go all limp and pliable.

He wrapped his arms around the other's shoulders, using him to stay propped against. The nipping made Faolan's lashes flutter and he moaned softly. Feeling a little daring, he pressed against the other prince, while biting Drashi's lower lip just hard enough to hopefully surprise the other.

Drashi was indeed surprised by the bite to his lip, but was more than pleased to feel the passion returned. In a small part of Drashi's mind, he had worried the other wouldn't reciprocate, that he would be limp and lifeless or stiff in his arms, that the act would be more like rape than pleasure. Something that held no appeal to the dark haired prince. He had no need to rape the other, not when others would willingly have taken his place. A mutually beneficial arrangement was far more appetising.

With a smirk he pulled back from the kiss, his breath coming out in slightly heavy pants. He stroked the guys cheek, a tender gesture that was almost more intimate than the kiss they had just shared. "Do I have a biter on my hands?" He teased, a soft smile caressing his lips as he tried to return the atmosphere to something more relaxed.

One of Drashi's hands finally reached the guys arse, squeezing the firm but generous mounds. It felt like the guy had just the right amount of flesh upon him... already Drashi was anticipating his first proper inspection. "I need to know Faolan.... has anyone ever been in this perfect little arse of yours before?" Despite perhaps coming across as teasing and cocky, Drashi really did want to know. After all, you treated a virgin very differently to someone more use to the carnal interactions between men. Drashi didn't mind going slow, he just needed to know how slow.

He leaned up and kissed the guy again, the hand in Faolan's hair tugging gently, caressing and playing with the silky strands. "Let your hair down for me?" He asked on whispered breath, the request more like a question.