~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji grunted in his sleep and moved to his other side, still felt his body sore. He already moved to his other side for a couple of times but he didn't felt well.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Taiga walked out of bathroom and downstairs towards living room with new clothes on himself.

he so Ryuji was still sleeping and just smiled watched Ryuji sleeping

Ryuji sighed in his sleep before opened his eyes aand found Taiga watched him sleep. "Oh you're already done showering, Taiga? Sorry I think I can't watch movie now.. my body still didn't get well though I already rested more.."

Ryuji hugged back Taiga before leaned back and touched his lover's cheek. "don't worry so much, Taiga.. I know this never happen but maybe I just too much think something.." he sighed.

Ryuji nodded slowly and smiled at Taiga. "I know how much you love me. But well, today was much thing happened and until now we didn't get married yet.. maybe that's why my body not going well, I'm a bit stressed.." he mumbled.

Taiga smiled''you don't have to stress yourself is only 14 days until we graduated from school and we can plan our weeding after that so just calm down''

Ryuji sighed then nodded slowly. "y-yeah, I know it's already so close to our graduation... sorry for making you worried, I over think that problem too much.."

Ryuji nod slowly as his forehead being kissed. "yes, and I think I better sleep at the bedroom.." he stand up and walked with wobbled leg.

Taiga walked towards Ryuji and smiled"let me help you to bedroom" he start to hold Ryuji and walked towards bedroom with Ryuji

When Ryuji's body almost fall, he felt Taiga's hands hold him, he nodded and walked to the bedroom with him. He lay his body on the bed and smiled at his lover. "thank you, Taiga."

Taiga smiled"you are very welcome my love sleep and gett better" he lay blanket over Ryuji and kissed his forhead

Ryuji nod his head with a smile then pulled the blanket to cover his face more. "Yeah, I hope I'll be better after this.." he said the closed his eyes slowly.

Taiga walked downstairs and towards living room for to watch some tv and he hope Ryuji Would Get better soon he was really worried about Ryuji

After sleep for a half hour or so, Ryuji wake up with a wide yawn, stretched his arm. "hmm, I feel better now.." he mumbled before rubbed his eyes. He get off from the bed and walk downstairs, wanted to know what Taiga do right now.

Taiga was sleeping on the couch since he fell to sleep after watch some tv and start talking in his sleep"Ryuji Please Get better and dont get worse I dont want to lose you I love you so much"

Ryuji found Taiga already sleep on the couch then walked closer to him. He sat on the floor next to couch, surprised hearing his lover's words then brushed his hair gently. "Sorry for making you worried, Taiga.." he mumbled.