~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji looked up at Taiga and nodded his head. "y-yes, I'm okay though it's a little hurt.." he leaned on his lover's hand that caressed his face.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji cling his arm around Taiga's neck. "It's..Ahnn.. It's okay, Taiga...j-just going f-fast.." he breathed heavily, felt his butt being assaulted by his lover's member.

Ryuji inhale some air while Taiga stopped kiss him, shakes his head slowly. "n-no, I'm fine.. it was hurt a little but it feels really good at the same time.." he blushed.

Taiga smiled''I'm very happy for to hear that I'm going to continue then'' he start to trust inside and outside of Ryuji fast speed

Ryuji gripped the sheet beneath him and blushed as Taiga compliment him and blushed darkly. "re-really? a-aahnn.." he moaned again, felt his sweet spot being hit dead on.

Ryuji cling his arm around Taiga's neck with chest raise and down. "m-me too, Taiga.." he said, moaned more hard as his sweet spot being hit again then shotted his cum on his lover stomach.

Taiga moand very loudly when he cummed inside Ryuji and lay his head on his chest rested after their love making

Ryuji panted heavily after had his climax but then gasped while Taiga squirted his cum in deepest part of his butt. His heart beating fast as his lover rested his head on his chest. "y-your cum is really filling inside me, Taiga.."

Ryuji blushed darkly as Taiga mentioned about his cum that soaked the other stomach. "y-yes, It's wonderful, I love you too, Taiga.." he kissed back as well.