~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji blinked as he heard Ayu's words, a bit surprised about what was she said. "re-really? but he was really like teasing me and kind to me.." he paused and covered his mouth, blushed slightly. "sorry, I talked too much.." he looked shyly at Taiga's friend then glanced at his lover.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ayu laughed"yes he always like to take care Of people so I'm not suprised he take Care Of you but I must go now I shall meet my fiancee Zane see you tomorrow Taiga and Ryuji" she raise himself up from chair and walked out Of resturant

Taiga smiled"shall we pay and go home to?"

Ryuji a bit relieved cause Ayu seems didn't mind about his babbling and nodded as the woman excuse herself to meet her fiancée. "okay.. it's nice to know you, Ayu.. see you then.." he waved to the blond woman and looked back at Taiga with a slight nod. "yes, I agreed.. I was a bit tired so let's pay it and go home soon.." he smiled and take a hold on his lover's hand.

Taiga nodded and walked towards counter for to pay for their food and drinks after some min he walked back to Ryuji and smiled"lets go home"

Taiga walked out Of resturant and start walking home with Ryuji he smiled at him"what do you think about Ayu?"

Ryuji was watched some car that passed on the street while Taiga asking him. "hmm, she's really beautiful woman.. I think that was the first thing that come on my mind when I met her before.."

Taiga smiled"yes she is very beautiful woman and she had always Chara on her" he continue walking home with Ryuji

Taiga smiled"Ryuji I must tell you something but we can take it When we Get inside" he walked towards door open the door and walked inside the house took off his shoes and jacket

Ryuji blinked while hearing a something from Taiga that make him curious. "e-eh? okay.. I can wait.." he said as walked inside the house, take off his shoes and waited for Taiga.

Taiga smiled"dont worry is not anything serious I just want to tell you about me and Ayu realthinship" he walked towards living room and sat himself down on couch

Ryuji tilted his head as Taiga mentioned about his relationship with Ayu, walked to the living room and sat himself beside his lover. "so, what will you tell to me?"

Taiga smiled"me and Ayu was dating douring middel school and I really loved her very much she was everything to me and I was really serious about her but we broke after we gradutate from middel school"

Ryuji looked at Taiga as heard his story, widen his eyes a bit as knew the reality between his lover and Ayu. "o-ohh.. I see.. it was explain why were you really close to her.." he fiddled his finger, not knowing what will he said about this sudden news.

Ryuji looked up at Taiga and shakes his head slowly. "n-no.. It's a good thing you do.. so there's no secret behind our relationship.." he smiled though he was still a bit disappointed cause just knew it now.

Ryuji startled a bit cause Taiga knew it straight away. "umm, It just.. I was envy with her.. she's really beautiful but I'm just an ordinary male.. it's silly, right.." he sighed.

Taiga smiled"I dont think is silly at all and I love you for then you are I think you are very handsome" he kissed Ryuji cheek

Taiga smiled"I love you to very much you are everything to me and right now I'm serious about you" he kissed Ryuji

Ryuji nod a bit as he looked at Taiga. "I know it, Taiga. I'm serious too.." he tilt his head as got the kiss then kissed back gently.

Taiga stop kissing Ryuji and smiled"I want to do it with you is that alright Ryuji" he start to unbottoned Ryuji shirt