Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Daichi sits next to Tetsu with his head lowered. He perks his head up and looks at Tetsu, slowly nodding his head and closes his eyes as his hair was getting ruffled. Daichi looks at the teacher and takes notes as he spoke.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu sighed softly cause his boyfriend still looked disappointed because of the teacher's words before. But then he took Daichi's free hand and rubbed with his own hand before motioned 'I Love You' words with his lips when the old lecturer faced the whiteboard.

Daichi rests his chin on his palm as he was writing but then perks his head, blushing as he looks at Tetsu as his hand was being held and smiles softly before motioning, 'I love you too' back to Tetsu as he continues writing notes.

Tetsu chuckled softly at the moment saw Daichi's rosy pink cheek, smiled softly as he saw the other's motioning lips. However the teacher cleared his throat loudly which made Tetsu surprised and pretend to write something though he didn't have any books on his table just a pen.

Daichi smiles as he perks his head as he looks at the teacher, rubbing the back of his head as he goes back to writing notes from the teacher's lecture. He rubs the back of his head and looks at Tetsu, covering his mouth and tries not to laugh to bother the teacher's lecture as he notices this was Tetsu's first attempt ever really being in class as he goes back to working on his notes.

Tetsu pouted his lips completely cause his boyfriend really enjoyed his awkward moment, nudged Daichi's body slightly then still pretend to write something on the imaginary book. After class ended, the lecturer eyed him immediately and signing him to come to his room right away. "Nee~ the old teacher called me already, so wait here, 'kay?" he pecked the other's cheek when nobody saw it and walked into the lecturer's room.

Daichi blinks as he looks at Tetsu and pouts a little, nudging Tetsu as he continues writing and sticks his tongue out a little. He stood up as he looks at Tetsu and slowly nods his head with a sigh, blushing as he rubs his cheek, watching Tetsu walk to the lecturer's room and sighs, ~I hope he isn't going to get in extreme trouble,~ he thought with a sigh as he looks up at the clock.

Tetsu closed the door behind him and looked up at the old teacher who already sat on his chair. "what do you for me, sir?" he asked while kept stood up in front of the teacher. Hearing that, the teacher furrowed his eyebrow and eyed him angrily. "you asked me why!? you never attend any of my class or another lecturer even you made one of the good student became like you too.." he said in shout but Tetsu just covered his ears before looked at the old man. "oh come on, sir.. Daichi is still a good student.. I'm the one who threaten him to not going to university since I'm bored at home.." he reasoned with a slight chuckles. "what!? if you really want to dropped out tell me.. don't force someone else like that.. you didn't allowed to follow my class until one week and I'm gonna gave you much task.. and in one condition you should made Daichi come like usual or I'll surely tell your parents and dropped you out!" the teacher almost lost his mind because his anger and Tetsu just nod with a slight yes then got out of the room while shaking his head since the old man's voice made his ears droned.

Daichi looks at the clock as he sighs, tapping his fingers on the desk as he rubs the back of his head. He sits down at the desk since it was free period and no one had this class at the moment, taking a sketch book out of his bag and starts drawing as he waited for Tetsu to come back.

Tetsu walked out of the room and just chuckled after closed the door. "good.. now I already distract that old teacher to called out Daichi.." he smiled in satisfied since he know that his boyfriend couldn't take that the teacher babble. He walked back to the class and found Daichi sat alone on the corner of empty class. "hey there.. sorry to made you wait to long.." he waved and walked toward him.

Daichi continues drawing and sighs, rubbing the back of his head as he wonders how much longer Tetsu was going to take. He looks up at the clock and looks at Tetsu as he walks into the classroom, smiling as he puts his sketchbook into his bag and stands up, "so.. what did the professor say?"

Tetsu smiled back as he saw his boyfriend stood up. "You draw? I never know you like to draw.." he said to distract the other but too late since Daichi's asked him right away. "Err~ don't worry.. I manage to not made you got punished.. it's just me who got punish by that old man.. I should do much homework, Daichi.." he whined while hold on Daichi's shoulder; said in half truth.

Daichi tilts his head to the side and nods his head, "oh.. hm I guess we were to busy always having sex that you never noticed," he laughs a little. He tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "well.. if you need help with your homework, either me or Haru can help you," he smiles as he walks out of the classroom, "so.. what should we do now that your all done with the teacher's lecture," he tilts his head to the side.

Tetsu rolled his eyes at Daichi's comment and poked the other cheek with a slight laughs. "You silly.. I even never seen you took out your sketch book, you know.." he pouted and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's shoulder while walked out of the class. "yay~ you're so kind, my lovely Daichi.." he pecked Daichi's cheek but paused. "..but you should attend class tomorrow on time Daichi.. or that old lecturer will babbled out again.." he said, made sure to act normal so Daichi won't suspicious. Tetsu walked side by side with Tetsu and hummed. "let's go to canteen then.. I'm hungry.."

Daichi blushes and pouts a little as he turns his head to the side, "well.. you keep me busy with sex, I didn't have time to draw," he sticks his tongue out. He blushes bright red but tilts his head, slowly nods his head, "a..alright," he rubs the back of his head. Daichi laughs a little and nods his head, "alright sounds good to me."

"yeah yeah~ that's true.. how could I hold back when you always attract me with your sexy body~" Tetsu teased his boyfriend with a soft laughs. He sighed a bit cause Daichi didn't asked or complained about his condition words then lead him toward the canteen. "of course~ what do you wat to eat, Daichi?" he asked saw the canteen that already crowded.

Daichi blinks a little while blushing and laughs a little, "yeah.. it is hard for you to resist me," he sticks his tongue out a little. He rubs his head, still thinking about what Tetsu said and perks his head up, "well.. I will see what they have first," he smiles as he rubs his head.

"A-Aaa~ don't trigger my lust at this kind of crowded place, Daichi~ or you'll end up became embarrassed because I kissed you right here right now.." Tetsu said teasingly with a soft snickers though his face so meant it. After a moment, both of them reached the canteen and Tetsu saw much section like any kind of bread section and three type of lunch set; set A curry rice, set B teriyaki beef with rice and set C seafood fried rice.

Daichi blinks and pouts, nudging Tetsu with a pout, "don't get all horny just because of that," he blushes as he continues pouting. He looks at the selection and rubs the back of his head as he looks at Tetsu, getting the teriyaki beef with rice.

Tetsu couldn't help but laughed in enjoy since he could made his boyfriend pouted even nudged him. "Oops~ sorry.. I went too far, huh?" he continue his laughs and watched Daichi took the set B lunch then took set C lunch -a seafood fried rice- for himself. "Beef, hmm? Wanna some iced tea, Daichi? I'm gonna take it.. you can choose our seats first.." he said, walked to the section beverages and paid it all.

Daichi looks at Tetsu while pouting a little, glancing to the side while blushing. He looks at Tetsu and nods his head with a smile, "sure iced tea sounds good," he slowly nods his head and looks around, walking over to the seats and sits down, watching Tetsu from a distance as he then looks out the window.

Tetsu smiled softly as he heard his boyfriend agreed with iced tea, then after done with buying the drinks he placed it on his tray and walked toward the spot that the other choose; he liked it cause Daichi's choose near the window. "What are you looking? Missed this university so much, hmm?" he placed his tray with snickers then put the iced tea beside Daichi's tray.

Daichi looks up, seeing Tetsu walking towards the table and smiles. He tilts his head and shrugs his shoulders, "no.. I rather be at home," he sticks his tongue out while laughing a little as he looks at the iced tea, picking it up and drinks some.

Tetsu giggled at Daichi's comment and take a seats right beside his boyfriend and pulled his delicious seafood fried rice and sniffed on it. "You silly.. you want my big effort became useless, huh? You should came to university on time, okay?" he poked Daichi's cheek and start to eat his foods.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and pouts a little while blushing, nudging Tetsu with a grumble, resting his head Tetsu's arm. He looks up at Tetsu as he was eating his lunch and smiles, "mm it is so good," he smiles as he continues chewing.