Bloody War ((Ryouta Basket & YaoiLoverfangurl19))

Ryouta

Kyosuke sigh"why whont you talk to me Hikari, what did I do so get you so angry and mad? Please talk to me"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Hikar shook his head as he managed a smile. "It`s nothing! Sorry for being mean!! I am not angry with you!" He said, looked away.

Kyosuke took Hikari hand and stop Hikari from runing away, he sighed"Why Should I Lie to you? I didnt have any feelings for my sister beside deep friendship"

Hikari tried to free himself. He yelled at him again and shouted. "Want me to slap you gain,. free my hand, you don`t love me! You are just tricking me so that I would stay with you!"

Kyosuke start crying very hard and said in angry voice"how Dare you say that, I love you so much Hikari, you break my heart When you say at you don't belive me and acusse me for Lie to you like that, When I tell you the truth"

Hikri looked away and nodded, he didn`t really know why, but he was pretty jealous of his sister who was already dead!

Kyosuke smiled and hugged Hikari"thank you for believe me Hikari and I can't believe you was jealouse Of my own dead sister"

Hikari blushed darkly and looked away, nodding. "Yes! It`s because of you! You kept telling me that you love me and I became sensitive on you."

Hikari blushed darker. "Don`t say it stupid!!" He looked away, really shy of what he just had said but he thought that it might be true!

Kyosuke was in his room and was bored since Hikari was not in his room, he decide to rest for awaile and closed his eyes

Hikaari couldn`t sleep since he was still thinking about Kyosuke and it made him blush! He moved around the bed to snap out of it but he couldn`t.

Kyosuke wake up after some min, resting and decided to go to library for to read some book, he raise himself up from bed, walked out Of his room and towards library