Mine alone

Bloodbunny

Shoichi awoke and looked at his clock nearby. He felt completely worn out. Yesterday was rather odd. He glanced back to look at his window. "I wonder if that idiot is finished being drunk." he grumbled as he slowly sat up. He decided to wake himself by his morning daily routine.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• azuneko

• sexyboy

Kaito was drinking coffee and spilling it down his front as he did so with a sigh."I wonder if he hates mem

..."

After what only takes an hour had passed, Shoichi walked outside. He went over and knocked on Kaito's door. "Hey you alive in there?!" he calls out not wanting to think the other died over night.

He answered the door still drinking his coffee and pulled it away from his mouth coffee dripping off his chin.

Shoichi shakes his head. "Either your cup is cracked or your face is full of holes. What are you doing? I can't stand a mess especially a messy face. Go clean up and let's talk. Now that your sober you have explaining to do." he said

Kaito narrowed his eyes and closed the door on Shoichi before he finished speaking and sat down into a chair and ran his fingers through his hair.

Shoichi was a bit surprised. He rolled his eyes and went back to his place. This only proved his point in not believing drunk people. "Well at least I can return to a sense of normalcy. I just have to pretend he's not there." he mutters to himself.

Kaito began hitting his head on the wall causing it to make a loud banging noise and followed by some scratching. "Baka must be mad at me."

Shoichi glanced at the wall. He got up and banged on it once real hard. "CUT THE CRAP!! Your too old to be acting like a child. Man up or leave me the hell alone!!" he shouts so the other could hear through the wall.

Shoichi wonders if the other had given up. It made no sense. Though being the kind of guy he was; he went to check. Knocking and not getting a reply worried him deeply. He kicked the door down and rushed inside to find Kaito. "Idiot!! What are you doing?!" he said before calling an ambulance.

Kaito mubbled something as he layed unconscious and rolled onto his sidea bit of blood dripping down his face.

The ambulance soon arrived and they took Kaito. Shoichi went along with them. He wonders if being so duck got him this sick. Alcohol poising is one dangerous thing. It's why he doesn't drink.

"If you are talking about yourself then you are correct." he said placing a hand upon his head. "No shh and let them find out what's wrong with you." Shoichi says

Shoichi chuckled a bit as they arrived at the ER. He watched them take Kaito. He waited in the waiting room until he would be able to see him. This concerned him more than he expected.

Kaito wasn't giving the doctors any luck and it took about four nurses to hold him down in place so he wouldnt run away.

Shoichi sat in the waiting room and sighs. He wonders what was taking so long. It didn't seem right and only made him worry more.

"What's wrong with him doctor!?" he asked as he glanced into the room. He wanted to know before entering the room. Shoichi was curious as to why he'd have to be careful. It wasn't like he was going to get that close to Kaito. He didn't know what was wrong with him.

"The achol in his system hasn't passed and turned him extremly aggressive" The nurses walked out with many bite marks some bleeding gashes and scratched.

"Will he be alright once it's out of his system?" he asked now a bit nervous to enter. He remembers just last night the other tied him to a chair. That was enough to let him know to keep a safe distance. Shoichi slowly entered the room after talking with the doctor. "Looks like a war happened."