Mine alone

Bloodbunny

Once finished showering he placed the clothes from today in the wash. He held Kaito's shirt in hand before placing it in there as well. Shoichi then went to his room and laid on the bed. "Forget he says.... He's the real idiot..."

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• azuneko

• sexyboy

HKaito finally stood up and whent to the balcony and fmstood on the rail his balance perfect looking down wards he gulped unsure if this would make things worse or not.

Shoichi slowly began to drift to sleep. He was hoping Kaito would think about what he had said. So far it seemed like his words fell on deaf ears. Nevertheless he was soon sound asleep.

Shoichi continued to sleep but awoke when he heard sounds outside. He got up and noticed an ambulance and such. "What did that guy do this time? No, he said forget so I won't bother him." he grumbled as he laid back down.

Shoichi woke upon hearing the loud noise. He sat up seeing police. "What is it officer?" he asked looking at them confused.

"No way!! I wouldn't dare do such a thing!" Shoichi said looking at the cops. Why the hell would they think such a thing? He really was now getting sick of Kaito. The guy was doing idiotic things and now he was being dragged into it.

Shoichi sighs a bit. "Kaito has a crush on me but thinks I have zero feelings for him. He ignores my words and only makes crap up in his head. If he's hurt then take him to a hospital. Its best if I don't go near him. He'll just try something crazy again and I can't always be around to stop him." he said

Kaito began screaming."Shoichi get ....your ass down here!"The paramedics where trying to help him and keep him quiet.

Shoichi glanced to the side. He didn't want to go to him. He hated how the other never seemed to listen to him yet blamed him for everything. Besides, the other said to forget him so he was trying to. This was hard on him.

Shoichi glanced out his window. He was glad Kaito was going with the ambulance. This way he could get better. Meanwhile, he was thinking of what to do. Staying here would only cause the other to harm himself more and more. Thus, Shoichi planned to move.

Kaito was crying the whole waytjerw he had his real sister began to help him move out since he spoke to the land lord at the hospital.

Shoichi packed his things and had his brother come help him move. He wasn't about to return back to his family home. So he found a lovely pent house style condo to get into.

Kaito was in the hospital and had planned to escape while they weren't paying any mind to him and he was successful but they put him on the news so that if he was found they would bring him back he was described as a tall thin male with raven hair and should proabley be limping.

Shoichi was settling into his new place. His brother was helping him unpack and such. He was worried about Kaito but felt the other would be alright since he went to the hospital.

Kaito limped all way to his old apartment and threw a pebble at his window.

- - - Updated - - -

Kaito limped all way to his old apartment and threw a pebble at his window.

Shoichi sighs a bit after his brother left the room. He glanced to the side and frowns as he felt really lonely in his new place. "Oh well there's nothing I can do about it now." he grumbled

Kaito sighed and layed outside of the apartment building and fell asleep after dragging himself all the way there.

The next day arrived and Shoichi was feeling very refreshed. He started his day as normal with his morning routine. He looked around the place and realized he could get a baby grand piano in there. This made him happy. He decided to do some piano shopping.

Eventually people assumed he was dead and stopped looking for kaito his sister had moved all of his stuff into a house near the beach so he began heading there.