Mine alone

Bloodbunny

Kaito grunted and went out to the area he was in getting soaked."Baka you can't swim get out of the water!"He walked towards the other and grabbed his hand and pulled him to shore and began walking away.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• azuneko

• sexyboy

Shoichi blinked as he felt someone pull him. "Ah wait! Kaito is that you?" he called out running over to him. He caught up hand stood in his way. "Don't walk away. I um, wanted to talk to you."

He grited his teeth."Go on with your life while I stay out of it ."He hissed and began limping the other way obviously still hurtm

"I don't want to if you aren't in it!!" he shouts. Shoichi walked after him again. "I don't like this Kaito. You might be troublesome and annoying but its you. Its that part of you that I enjoy seeing from time to time. Look I know you already have yourself a girl. She gave me that music book. I also thank you for that. Even so can we still hang out? Please" Shoichi said

Kaito couldn't help but laugh a bit."That was my real sister Baka."he stopped and gave the others question some thought."I'm not sure."

Shoichi looked away. "Fine then I understand. I'm sorry to bother you." he said walking away. He found a spot on the beach and stared out at the water. He couldn't understand why Kaito pulled him away from the water. Maybe sinking to the dark depths of the ocean would make him feel less lonely.

Kaito eat he'd Shoichi again."B-baka you can't swim."He mumbled under his breath watching him making sure he didn't drown .

Shoichi just stared out at the sea from the sand. He glanced back looking towards Kaito. His attention returned to the water. He really was thinking of going out there. Its not like he had anyone who'd really miss him all that much. That was something he destroyed himself not so long ago. Knowing that he saw no point in staying around taking up useless space.

Kaito looked over at him and began walking to him and pulled him back and began walking to his house."Stop scaring me lime that...."He said coldy and continued walking and remained silent for the rest of the time.

Shoichi looked at Kaito. "I could say the same thing to you. I mean you fell out a window for crying out loud. Then you leave the hospital before you're all better." he said staring to the side.

Kaito sighed and when over and picked him up with his good arm and put him over his shoulder."I do stupid things whe I'm in love Shoichi and I was head over heels for you ."He began walking to his house Shoichi still on his shoulder being forced to come.

Shoichi sighs a bit. "Yeah you said so many times before. Though I don't see how hurting yourself was suppose to get my attention. It more pushed me away so you'd be out of danger."

He set shoichi downon the couch and can back and gave him a cup of tea and sat in a chair across from the couch."Shoichi I was a complete moron before do you forgive me?"Be looked at the other with a sad expression

Shoichi held the cup of tea. "Yes I do. So long as you refrain from getting hurt again. Also please take better care of yourself." he said slowly taking a sip. His gaze drifting to the side

He looked at the floor."Of course I won't I'm over it if you don't love me then you don't ."He sighed softly ."And so you feel better I've began burning my collection of you."

"Collection...? You mean the photos...? You could have kept them. It was more like just ask to take them instead of doing them in secret. Though I suppose you'll have that chance anytime you feel like now." he mutters softly. Shoichi placed the cup down. "As for if I like or love you; that's undetermined for right now. You seriously have to try again to make me fall for you. This time without the violence towards yourself. So as I tried before, my name is Shoichi. Its nice to meet you. What's your name?" he said grinning at how funny this seemed

He limbed over and flopped down on the chair and hugged him."I don't wanna start over ."He whined and rested his head on the others shoulder."Wanna stay for dinner?"

Shoichi chuckled a bit. "Very well. What are you cooking or shall I do the cooking?" he asked before glancing to the side. "So is this her? Um, your... well you said sister but...." he mumbled not sure what to think

Shoichi looked at him. "I am not picky when it comes to food. Anything is fine with me honestly." he said glancing up. He looked at the girl. He then leans close to Kaito. "I don't want to sound mean but you make a cuter girl." he whispers blushing a bit

He chuckled softly ."I'm not sure if I should be mad or take that as a complement.... "He tapped his chin." Catherine can you make mild beef curry."She nodded and left and went into the kitchen.

"You could be both. Since it wasn't very nice of me to say but I still had to." he said rubbing the back of his neck. Shoichi wonders why the other never mentioned his sister before. She was cute but he found Kaito much more adorable

He smiled and pecked his cheek ."I might wear that dress and wig again one day."Be chuckled ."But I'd like to see you in one to be honest."He laughed a bit and patted the others back.

Shoichi shook his head no. "No way. I won't ever wear one. Not after that one time in high school." he said softly. He was remembering the time he got dragged into the cultural festival and forced to wear a dress. It was princess like and too frilly. Though his looks pulled it off perfectly.

He whined."Aw but I would be the only one that would see you."He looked at the other with puppy eyes."Please?"He pouted.