Mine alone

Bloodbunny

Shoichi was going from shop to shop trying to find the perfect piano. He stopped by one store and was looking inside the window. It wasn't open yet so he decided to wait around until it was. He sat upon a bench and waited.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• azuneko

• sexyboy

Kaito looked over and saw him but looked away he had to fight the urge and forget him it was for the best,He kept on limping a couple people stopping him asking if he was fine.

Shoichi was lost in thought so he didn't notice Kaito. Even if he had he already told himself to not bother with the male. It always seemed so troublesome.

Eventually he made it back to his new home and had his sister deliver Shoichi a piano music book full of his own work for all the trouble.

Shoichi finally noticed the shop open. He got up and went inside. He was really happy about this. He walked in and looked around. His eyes widen as he found the perfect piano. He smiled happily as it just felt so perfect.

Shoichi turned around to face the person touching him. He took the book confused as to who she was or why she handed him a book. Before he could ask anything she had walked off. "That was rather odd but she looked a bit similar to someone I use to know"

She ran off and told Kaito she delivered it hr finally felt at peace and was fast asleep."Aw he's asleep"She sat next to him and waited.

Shoichi was confused by this. He didn't look through the book as he had no idea what was in it. He didn't know the female thus he was skeptical. His gaze drifting towards the shop owner and he purchased the piano.

A small letter fell out of the book a couple lines filled with beautiful neat handwriting and a picture of them playing with some animals at a pet store.

Shoichi glanced at the piano as the workers from the shop were moving it into a truck. He noticed something fall out the book and bent down to pick it up. "So its from Kaito. I guess he's moved on. I'm glad if he could smile like this again." he mutters looking at the picture. He had assumed the girl was Kaito's girlfriend.

The letter was saying how much he would miss Shoichi and that no matter what happened they would still be friend.

Shoichi smiled as he placed it back inside the book. He glanced up at the sky. "It's a shame you didn't realize my feeling. Truly troublesome..." he mutters before getting in the truck to direct the piano delivery driver.

Kaito at this point had slipped into a comma and had to have his sister over to help and make sure he didn't die in his sleep.

Shoichi got home and had his piano set up. He glanced at the book in hand. He opened it to frame the photo when he noticed it was a music book. He placed it on the piano and began playing.

They where all songs that kaito had written between now and highschool they where really works of art,Kaito knew he like piano and had wanted him to have the book in the first place he had started putting it together in highschool and had just finished.

Shoichi played a few before closing the book. "This was interesting... I got the piano I always wanted and wonderful music to play. This is perfect yet something is missing." he said softly

Catherine(His real sister )was out at the store buying pain relievers and a bag of ice Kaito finally woke up and went outside to the beach and sat where the tidal waves met the sand on the beach he felt awful but the water soothed him.

Kaito layed down on the sand and began to nap the water soaking him little by little until he was drenched he was rudely awake by a wave splashing on his face.

Shoichi walked until he was upon the beach. He stopped to take off his shoes. He then walked loving the feel of sand between his toes. "I feel calmer but still lonely."

Shoichi stopped and stared out at the sea. He wasn't good at swimming though he always wanted to try. His gaze drifting to the water. Without much thought he began to walk out into the water.

Kaito saw the other and watched from a distance rember ing that one class trip to the pool and Shoichi almost frowned.

Shoichi wasn't thinking as he walked. His mind was elsewhere. He was in deep thought so he didn't realize his feet moving. He was drawing closer to the water little by little. He didn't even notice how far into the water he might be going. So far only knee deep but still dangerous for one with no skill at swimming.