Mine alone

Bloodbunny

"Maybe but not today." he mumbled as he averted his gaze. Shoichi didn't wante to get caught with the puppy gaze. It was like a weakness for him. He'd always cave to such an expression.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• azuneko

• sexyboy

"Yeah I promise." he said softly. His gaze drifted to the side a bit. Shoichi wasn't sure what to say now. The other was being all sweet now.

Kaito smiled and patted the others head."Imma go and set the table."He smiled and stood upland headed into the kitchen.

Shoichi nods as he stayed silent. He wasn't sure what to do. He felt odd being someplace that wasn't his own. On top of that his ocd was slowly starting to irk him

Slowly getting up he walked over to the table. "Wow it smells delicious. I can only imagine the taste. Thank you." he said to her before going to take his seat. His eyes gazed over towards Kaito. He smiled a bit.

They all sag at the tabled and bowed their heads Catherine smiled."Your welcome."she smiled and put a pitcher of juice on the table.

Shoichi bows his head before glancing over at Kaito. He had always noticed how his gaze followed the male even before he confessed to him

Kaito looked over accidentally making eye contact but quickly looked away."S...sorry."He poured some. Curry sauce o. His rice and moved the pot towards Shoichi

Kaito waited until everyone had some and began sating getting some food on his face even though he was eating slowly and carefully.

Shoichi began eating only after the other two had started first. He was so focused on other things that he wasn't paying attention to eating. He glanced over at Kaito with a smile.

Kaito stood up after awhile and wetnt and cleaned his plate and put it in the dishwasher and pulled marcoon sheels out of the oven and took filling out of the frigde and began putting the together placing strawberries in them and began boiling the kettel.

Shoichi wonders what he was doing. I was curious but hadn't finished eating just yet. He's tarted to wonder about tons of other things.

Kaito yawned and tried to stay focused on what he was doing and stacked the now finished macaroons and started brewing the tea."Shoichi do you want some macaroons and tea as well?"

"Oh I'm not very find of sweet things but if you made it then I'll have a few." Shoichi said as his gaze drifted to the plate before him. He only had a little bit left but it looked like a mountain to him

He smiled and put a cup of tea and three macaroons infront of him and smiled happily. "That makes me happy." He chuckled and sat down and began to eat some himself.

"I am glad to hear that." he said as he took hold of the tea cup. He slowly sips some before eating one of the macaroons. It was sweet as he expected. Though he ate it anyway.

Kaito smiled and laughed."So how are you Shoichi?"Kaito was all ways a fan of sweets since he grew up with him even the house smelled of baking Even though it was pretty new still.

"Oh I suppose I am well. I finally have a lovely little place with a piano in it. I feel my world is just about complete. I'm just missing something which I haven't found yet." Shoichi said

He smiled."You where always interested in pianos since I knew you."He took a sip of his tea and looked over at the clock and heard the door ring Catherine got up and answered it a woman in a suit marched in and weakly hit Kaito on top of his head."Baka!we can't find some one to replace you at the show."

Shoichi nods a bit as he looked at him. "Yeah I guess I have. They just always have this allure that I love so much." he said before glancing up. Seeing the woman walk in confused him a bit. He wonders who she was to Kaito.

He sighed as the woman began to gently shake him and he remained unfazed."Then cancel the show.....I can't play right now....unless...."He looked over at Shoichi. "Would you like to take my place at my show."

Shoichi chocked on the tea. "What are you talking about!? I'm not show material. Besides, I have um, things to do." he said though not true. He had no idea what he was asking of him. It was really odd.