Mine alone

Bloodbunny

Shoichi looked at Kaito. "Hey let's go for a walk. I'm bored and could use your company. What do you say?" he said looking at him. He was curious as to what the other was going to do about his little proposal. He didn't mind if he had said no. It would mean there was no need to associate with Kaito.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• azuneko

• sexyboy

He laughed and looked over at the pot then back at him ."I can't really I have water on the stove that I'm waiting for it to boil."He sighed leaning agansit the doorframe."Besides I'm sure you could find something wayyyyy better to do what would I even talk about we barley have anything that we both have interests in ."He grunted and pulled a book off the self and threw it at him."There read that it came out yesterday."

Shoichi caught the book and tossed it back. "Never mind. This makes it easier to live here now. At least I won't have to worry about your troublesome behavior. See you." he said walking away. He decided to head to a music shop he often went to. He could kill time there before returning to prepare for his mixer.

He really did hate being called trouble some since he wasn't really.Kaito turned the water off and pulled the doll out and hug it to dry and got his camera and zoomed in on him from his balcony and snapped a photo and taped it to his wall.Kaito picked up his mask and hooded cape and began to make his way down the apparent stairs as he putted them on.

While in the music shop, Shoichi made his way towards a classical style piano. He sat in front of it and pressed the keys gently. The owner of the shop walked over. "Ah it's you again. Here to enlighten my costumers with a melody?" he asked with a chuckle. "You can count on that." Shoichi said as he began playing

Kaito was in the coffee shop across the street watching him."So he likes pianos........"He began to go into deep thought ."Maybe I'll ask him to teach me."

Shoichi played in the store for a while before leaving. He headed to a park and sat on a bench. He was taking in the scenery. He felt so calm and relaxed. That is until his phone began to ring. He grit his teeth before pulling it out his pocket and tossing it into the lake before him. He then began to relax again.

Kaito was following far behide and raised an eyebrow as he watched the other throw his phone into the lake.'Is it that annoying?'He thought to himself and took a sip off the coffee.

- - - Updated - - -

Kaito was following far behide and raised an eyebrow as he watched the other throw his phone into the lake.'Is it that annoying?'He thought to himself and took a sip off the coffee.

Shoichi decided to head home, watch movies until his mixer. Plus now he'd have to order a new phone so that he could have a new number. He walked back to his apartment and enters. He took off his shoes and sighs. "So boring and annoying. I hate this place too much." he mutters

After a bit kaito whent home and went to his room and placed a few pictures for today on his wall with many others.He sighed and layed on the floor holding his doll."Sorry about ealier little guy."

Shoichi was sitting upon his couch watching television. His hair slightly damp as he had taken another shower after returning home. He flipped through channels befor finding some comedy show. He glanced at the wall clock. "I'll have to leave soon. Just to be early. Not like I can call anyone for a few days."

Kaito yawned before beganing to fall asleep on the floor."I wonder where he's going tonight......."He yawned and got up so he wouldn't fall asleep there.

Shoichi got up after a moment and got dressed. He put on something a bit stylish than his normal get-up. He then walked outside and locked the door behind him. He really was tempted to ask Kaito along but decided against it. He began walking before hailing a cab to head to the place. It was nice to get out sometimes.

Kaito had an idea pop into his head he pilulled out a box from under the bed and pulled out a short padded dress a black longish wig and heels.Kaito was pretty slim and wasn't all muscle so once he putted the items on he looked just like a girl but just in case he putted on some make up and whent with him lucky Kaito knew a guy at the party and he was in on the plan.

Shoichi arrived and his friend introduced him to some of the people there. He sat down and ordered a sprite with lime. He was a light weight when it came to drinking so he planned to avoid it. He glanced at some of the girls there and none piqued his interest. They all seemed like good for nothing one night stands. That's not what he was in to at all. He sighs a bit since it was only the start of things maybe there would be someone to arrive who he could talk with.

beautiful-cultivating-new-dress-short-dress.jpg ((the dress he's wearing.))Kaito was trying to avoid getting attention which was sorta hard for hin,Kaito turned down drinks as they where offered to him not wanting to become drunk and blow his cover.

((super cute))

Shoichi noticed a girl sitting a bit alone. He decided to approach her. "Good evening." he said softly as he sat beside her. She was pretty but he wasn't sure if he was her type just yet. He would have to strike up a conversation to see.

Kaito smiled."Good evening too you as well."He smiled lucky he took up acting and was always doing impressions,His voice for once was soft and sweet he had a small white purse with some music sheet paper sticking it of it slightly.

Shoichi glanced to the side a bit. "So your into music?" he asked noticing the music sheets. He hoped so since he wasn't really good at striking up a conversation in the first place. At least this would give him something to talk about with her.

He smiled."Yeah piano and violin mostly."He loookes at the other ."And you?"Heoved a little closer to show interest

"I dabble a bit with the piano. I'm sure we could make a wonderful symphony together." he said noticing the amount of interest. He might have found someone he could actually talk to. It was a rare instance for him. Shoichi smiled as he looked at her. "Would you like something to drink?"

He scratched his neck."I rather not I have low achol tolerance. "He laughed and looked away for a moment feeling awkward and not knowing what to say.

"Its alright. I don't either." he chuckled lightly. Shoichi had nothing else to really talk about. He began glancing about the room. This wasn't his type of thing to begin with. He only came out to get away from home and his current issues.

He stood up."I have too go."He ran out accidentally leaving his music sheet on the couch but he was gone before he knew it.

Shoichi was confused but said nothing. Then he noticed the music and turned to say something but she was gone. He went over to his friend who invited him. He asked if they knew who she was. Though no one would give him a clear answer. With a sigh he decided to head home early.