BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kuta come out Of bathroom with new clothes on himself, he walked towards front and When he come to door, he put shoes on himself and open the door, walked outside and closed the door after himself, after that he dial Mark number and start calling Mark

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kuta smiled"Mark it's me Kuta, can we talk in private?" He didn't want to tell Shima at he was going to talk to Mark, so he lied to Shima and tell him at he shall visit a friend, he hate to lie to his brother but he didn't have any choice this time

About 10 mins later Mark walked up. He noticed kuta right away seeing him and shima favored eachother a bit. "Kuta?" Meanwhile shima tosses and tuens bored out of his mind.

Kuta smiled"I want to tell you something and I think it was better to tell you in person, than over phone, here what I'm going to tell you, leave Shima-nii alone and out Of his life for good, he dont need bitch like you to take care Of him"

"And you think you can? Hes your brother for one. How are you gonna deal with his mood when he gets sad about your parents when he has to care for you? "

Kuta smiled"I can take better care Of him than you and I takle his mood very good. So just back off Mark and leave Shima-nii to me. Find somebody Else you can be with"

Kuta smiled"don't worry I'm not going to mess up, I'm going to be with him forever and Thank you for understand, you have really changed a lot Mark"

Kuta smiled"sure I can give you time, I must go home now, see you later Mark, it was nice to talk to you" he start to walk towards home