BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kuta step out of bed and yawned"seriously I don't have any friends at school, my only friend was Ramos but he don't go to my school anymore"

Kuta sighed and walked inside bathroom for to shower, he took himself off his clothes, walked inside shower and start to shower

Kuta walked out Of bathroom with school clothes on himself, he walked out Of room and downstairs towards kitchen, he walked inside kitchen, sat himself down and start to yawn again

Kuta smiled"thank you very much Shima-nii, what are you going to do meanwhile I'm at school" he start to eat his pancakes

Kuta was finish eat his pancakes and raise himself up from chair, he walked towards front door, he put shoes on himself and took up his school bag, smiled at Shima"I'm going to stupid school then, see you later Shima-nii"

Shima looked ariund and sighed. Maybe he should work a half day. Yeah that sounsed like a plan then he would shop on the way home. He made his list quickly and hopped in the shower and dressed for work. He grabbed his keys and left out.

Kuta was in his class and yawned since today class was about math, not one Of his favorite subject, finnaly after some min with class so was class over and Kuta raise himself up from his chair and walked out Of class room, he decide to go to library and spend some time there until next class start

Shima yawns sitting at his desk. He checks the time and gets up. He clocks out and heads to the grocery store. He was gonna cook nuy decided he'll order food when kuta gets in.

school day was finnaly over after some hour with class, Kuta walked out Of his class and towards his locker, he open his locker and took out his school bag, he closed his locker and took up his school bag after that he walked out Of school, he start walking home

Kuta was closer to home When somebody called his name, he taurn around and so the was Phillip so called him, he sighed"what do you want Phillip?" Phillip come closer to Kuta and smirked" I come for to tell you at I know your secret"

Kuta sighed another time"what secret are you talking about?"

Phillip laughed"hahaha are you playing dump with me, you know what I'm talking about"

Kuta was now angry"dont tell me you know about me and Shima-nii relathionship"

Phillip smirked"yes I know about that and whole school know about that, see you later Kuta" Phillip walked away

Kuta start to cry and run home crying

Kuta was finnaly home and he open the door to his house, he walked inside his house still crying very hard"sniff sniff Shima-nii" he said in sad voice

Kuta continue crying and said in sad voice"everyone at my school know about our relathionship, I dont want to attend school tonorrow Shima-nii"