BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kuta wear t-shirt where it wrote Love you with big heart around it and black jeans, he walked towards Shima and smiled"are this cute Shima-nii"

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Shima pulled him in his arms and hugged him. It is but i was hopping you'd wear some short shorts for me". Shima rubbed himself up against kuta. "You know what you do to me."

SHima sighs "but you love it" He winks at Kuta. "come on baby nii please. I know you have some sexy shorts wear them for please?"

Kuta walked back to his room and found one sexy shorts, he took off his jeans and put sexy shorts on himself, walked towards Shima"are this better Shima-nii?"

Shima smiled and hugged and kissed his cheek. "yes baby very sexy. let's go". He grabs Kuta's hand and walks to the car opening it for Kuta.

Shima walked around and unlocked his door and hopped in. He started the car and headed to the theater. When he got there he parked and got out. He opened kutas door and took his hand. " ready baby?"

Shima smiled and went up to the counter and ordered a a large popcorn and soda. The person behind the counter looks at Shima. "shima"? Shima looked up and frowned. "Mark. why are you here"? mark chuckles "I work here now. i told you im back." He grins and looks at Kuta and frowns. "Whose that?" Shima wrapped his arms around Kuta tighter. "My lover. Come on babynii let's go" shima walked off dragging Kuta.

Kuta follow Shima to inside of teather where they should watch action movie, he looking forward to watch movie with Shima

Shima was looking through the theater to find good seats. He spotted some and said" come up there baby nii". He was glad to be on a date with Kuta but now his mood turned. Seeing that bastards face. He was trying to be happy for kuta.

Shima was trying to watch the movie but his mind kept going back to that bastard. He hoped he'd behave and try not to upset Kuta. That's the last thing he wanted. They dated for 6 months but then he cheated on Shima. Shima was hurt because it happened around the time his family situation changed and he felt abandoned not just by his parents but by someone he loved too. So he will never forgive Mark, but he knows he can be vindictive so he wants to keep him away from Kuta. Shima sighed and hugged Kuta closer.

Shima rests his head on kutas shoulder. "Im sorry baby nii just seeing him again made me upset. I don't want him messing with you. He'll get jealous and mess with you. I just dont want you to hate me"

Kuta smiled"you dont have to worry about me Shima-nii, I'm grown up adult and I'm not afride Of your ex-boyfriend, he cant make me cry that easly but thank you for worry about me"