BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kuta sighed"what do you want Mark? And Why do you suddenly want Shima-nii back in your life When it was you so cheating on him"

Kuta smiled"I'm not sure for to be honest, all I did was confess my feelings for him and he returned my feelings, we start dating after that"

Shima thought he heard kuta talking so he tip toed onto the kitchen to listen and when he heard hi he knew it was mark. "Baby nii give me the phone".

Kuta sighed and gave Shima his phone"sure here is your phone Shima-nii but be Nice to Mark, he have changed alot and he feel bad for cheating on you"

"Baby nii you are too nice. Ill be nice because you asked but it changes nothing. Im with you." Shima puts the phone up to his ear. "What mark?:" Nothing i just wanted to see if we could have a date" SHima got angry and hung up. "i think im changing numbers,"

Kuta was starting to make breakfast, after some min, he was finish with breakfast and called on Shima"Shima-nii breakfast are finish, come and eat"

Kuta kissed back"you are very welcome Shima-nii, you have always make my favorite breakfast, so I whanted to make your favorite breakfast"

"Well it looks great baby. Thank you". Shimas mouth watered looking at the spread of waffles and eggs and bacon and fruit. His stomach grumbled and he blushed and began to eat.

Shima was happy all through breakfast. He couldn't believe kuta made him food. He was joking but he was glad." So baby nii what plans for today? We can do anything you want".

Kuta smiled"I'm coming back around hour or so" he was finish eat his breakfast and walked back towards Shima room for to wash himself and change in new clothes