BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

While kuta was cleaning up shima started making breakfast. He hadva nice spresd. Bacon eggs and pancakes with some fresh coffee. "Kuta its ready".

Kuta walked downstairs towards kitchen with new clothes on himself, he was wearing t-shirt where it wrote I'm rock boy and black jeans, he sat himself down on table

Kuta raise himself up from chair after he was finish eat his breakfast, he walked towards Shima room, walked inside and towards bed, lay himself down on bed, smiled"I'm here my sweet love"

"Hi baby" Shima smiled scooting over making room for Kuta. He pulled him in his arms and kissed his cheek. "So when are you gonna move into my room? I have the bigger one and I don't care to hide our relationship so you should move in here."

"Baby nii... yiu know where please. My cock stroke me." Releasing kuta nipple he sits up and pulld iff his and kutas pants and lats back down.