BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Chase shakes his head no. "No baby nii. Im good. I love spending time with you s whatever you want to do, i want to do. If you want to go back home and cuddle we can".

Kuta walked back to the car with Shima and was looking forward to go back home, so he can cuddle with Shima

Shima opened the door for kuta and closes it for him. He walks to his side amd gets in starting the car and taking off. 15 minutes latwr theybarrive home and helps kuta out of the car. They walk to the house and he opwns the door and walks in. While inside he stretches and heads to the bedroom stripping hia clothes off and getting into bed waiting for kuta.

Kuta walked inside bedroom after Shima and stripe his clothes off and lay himself down on bed, beside Shima

Shima watched him strip and felt his self get turned on but he was tired and he didnt want kuta to accuse him of being a pervert so he laid there quietly til he came in the bed. He turned n his side and hugged and kissed kuta and said "night baby nii."

Kuta smiled"good night Shima-nii, thank you for amazing date, love you" he was tired, so he fell asleep fast after he said that

The next morning shima wakes up to his phone ringing. He gets up and answers and its mark. He sighs and answers "what"? You're fucking yiur brother?" He asks. "Shima gets mad. "So what its our business and we are in love with each other". Mark sighs "shima its not right you'll never be accepted. " shima cuts him. "Fuck of mark. Its non of your businessI dont care what others think especially you. Dont csll me anymore. Lose my number." With that he hangs up and storms out if the room hoping he didnt wake kuta.

Kuta wake up When he heard his brother screamed and so his brother raise himself up from bed and walked out Of room, he Wonder what is wrong with Shima, so he raise himself up from bed and walked out Of bedroom, found Shima and said in worry voice"whats its wrong Shima-nii? Did Mark called again?"

After 10 mins he goes back into the room. "Sorry baby. I was angry and I wanted to calm down before I talked to you. Thank you for giving me the time." He oulls kuta on his lap. "You ok? Did I wake you?"

"He pretty much questuoned me on why im fucking my brother and said we wont be accepted. I don't care about that you know that right? I love you no matter what.

Shima wraps his arms around Kuta and kissed him passionately. Pulling back from the kiss he looked into Kuta's eyes and said "I love you and yes im not going anywhere." And he went in again and captured his lips in a kiss again.

Kuta smiled"I had very fun last Night Shima-nii, and I Would love to eat breakfast now, I'm getting hungry" When he said that, his stomace start to growl