BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kuta smiled"sure Shima-nii" he lift Shima up and walked upstairs towards Shima room, walked inside and put Shima down in the bed, lay blanket over Shima"I'm going to get you some pills, I'm coming fast back"

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kuta walked downstairs towards kitchen for to get some pills for Shima, after he found some pills and held water in glass, he walked upstairs towards Shima room walked inside towards Shima bed smiled" here have I glass with water and some pills for you"

Shima sat up slowky taking the meds from kuta. "Thank you baby nii." He sits up and takes the meds and lays back down. "Will you kay with me"?

Kuta smiled"sure I can kay with you Shima-nii" he lay himself down on bed beside Shima, lay blanket over himself

Kuta smiled"you dont have to aplogize Shima-nii, I'm here for you and I'm always going to be with you no matter what, so much do i love you but rest now so you Get better"

After a few days of being sick. Shima started to feel better. He knew it was true because he was actually hungry. SO he got up to make him and kuta something to eat for breakfast. WHile cooking he was thinking kuta should have medicine just in case he caught his flu. he would never forgive himself if he got kuta sick.

Kuta wake up and feel himself not so well, so he fell back to sleep since he didnt was any hungry at all, he start to cough very hard and wake up fast since his cough wake him up

Kuta start couging very hard and feel very hot, he tryed to smile"Shima-nii, is that you? I dont feel very well" he started to cough very hard again

Kuta took some medicine with water and start couging again hard again, he Tried to sleep again but it was hard because Of his couging

Shima felt bad for getting kuta sick. He decided to run to the store to grab some vicks and cough drops. He goes bsck in the room. "Kuta nii lsy on your back please."

Kuta swallow cough drops with water and smiled"yes its better Shima-nii, thank you very much" he start cough again

Kuta smiled"no I don't want anything Shima-nii, I just want you beside of me since I feel warmt in your arms" he start cough again and feel to sleep