BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Shima walked behind him and hugged him. " I know baby nii. i was just teasing. Dont be mad." Shima let him go and started to strip. He pulls his clothes off and reaches over to set the water.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Shima shivers hearing him moan. " Baby nii dont make those sounds please. youre gonna make me take you in here and we're supposed to be going on a date. "

Shima grabs kuta and turns hi around so he is facing the wall. He rubs himself against using the water to wet himself. He lines up with and pushed all the way in. Shima gasps at the tightness wondering how he could still be this tight but he loved it. "y-you wanna ask that again baby nii?"

Kuta moans very laoud When Shima pushed his cock inside him"so good Shima-nii and yes I could as that again"

"Well there's no need nii. Im already fucking you." Shima slams I to kuta rotating his hips thrusting in and and out of him quickly.

Kuta hold around Shima and moan very loud When Shima slammed inside him and moved outside and inside Of quickly

Shima moans and bends sucking on kutas neck and shoulder. "Ah shit... tight nii". Hw grips his hips as he continues to slam into him.

"ungh... b-baby nii y-you close? ungh oh god..." Shima lifted one of kutas legs to go deeper hitting his spot. He nearly screams at the tight feeling. "N-nii.. i close" He reaches around kuta and grabs his cock stroking it in tie with his pounding.

"ah shit nii..." Shima cums screaming Kuta's nae. "oh god i love you." Shima pants holding on to Kuta as they slide down the shower wall catching their breathe.

Kuta found towel and clean himself, after he was finish clean himself, he walked out Of bathroom with towel around his waist for to Get dressed

Shima through on some jeans and a tank top and ran his fingers through his hair waiting for Kuta. He hoped he wore something cute and short. He sighed thinking about it.