BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Shima chuckles while he continues to lick around his hole sticking his tongue in deep. "Um baby nii so tasty" he mumbles as he tongue fucks him.

Kuta moans very aloude When Shima stick his tounge inside Kuta"ahh ahh Shima-nii so good, ahh ahh"

He continues stroking him while thrusting into him mumbling "i love baby nii". He moans and thrusts faster. "cum baby".

(ok so im going camping for 2 days. so no net for e. once i get back i will message you)

(I'm going to miss you so much, have fun on camping)

Kuta moans very loud When he cummed"Shima-nii I love you so much"

Kuta smiled"I'm okay Shima-nii, I'm tired, I'm going to sleep, good Night Shima-nii, love you forever" he fell to sleep holding Shima

Shima chuckled and held him. "night baby nii love you." Shima drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Shima's clock went off as he groaned. He didnt feel like going to work but he had too. He gets up and stumbles to the kitchen. while walking he feels light headed but ignores it to make breakfast for him and kuta. He goes to the fridge pulling out eggs and bacon. when he stands up he's light headed again and passes out.

Kuta wake up when he heard brake and step out of bed, walked out of room, run downstairs towards kitchen and found Shima passed out, he walked towards Shima holding him, start to cry"please wake up Shima-nii?" He feel Shima forhead gasped"you have high fever, what I'm going to do" he got panic when Shima add high fever

Kuta still cryed"Its okay Shima-nii, I'm here, I'm going to lift up to bedroom" he lift Shima up and walked upstairs towards bedroom, he walked inside Shima room and lay Shima down on bed, put blanket over Shima