Let's play a love game ~ (mik3la & Ryouta Basket) ~

mik3la

"Thanks, but no. I can handle from here. You can go"

Daiko`s smile disappeared, he didn`t know why but he wanted to help, he wanted to get close to the other and his brother. He wanted to apologize. He stock him hands together, squeezing them. He bowed as he said in a gentle voice. "I...I won`t leave until I help you with your works."

He rushed to the other, waiting for his orders.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Ryouta

"I've said is fine so go home to your girlfriend" he said in a sigh. "I will finish soon and go home soner or later so go home" he added on the same tone. He didnt want him close to him. It was to hard.

Daiko`s eyes widened. He was hurt. He smiled at the other as he bowed, shaking. He looked at the other`s eyes as his tears started to fall. He was now crying! "Okay! Sorry for disturbing you!" He said as he left the office immediately. He choose the worst job ever. Now his boss was avoiding him. He head out of the building, passing the street without noticing that cars are driving fast.

Tsubaki was just heading back to the office knowing that his brother was still there and saw Daiko that was crossing the street without looking at the cars

He run and pulled the boy by his hand into his arms before the car hiy him.

"Are you crazy? Do you want to die?" he shout holding the boy by his shoulders.

"Whats wrong? Did my brother do something to you? Aswer for gods sake!"

Daiko noticed the car the was going to hit him but suddenly somebody pulled him and he was saved. He saw the younger brother inn front of him, a bit shocked, starring at him.

"Are you crazy? Do you want to die?"

He concentrated and tried to stop crying. He looked away as he held his chest tightly, clenching his eyes shut.

"Whats wrong? Did my brother do something to you? Answer for gods sake!"

Daiko shook his head as he tried to stop the damn tears but they just couldn`t stop. He weakly tried to push the other away. "Please...let me go..."

"Please...let me go..."

Tsubaki bite his lip and let the boy go, keeping his arms raised up, near his chest.

"Fine. Then stop acting like you don't care anymore because you do", he said throw his teeth, turning on his heels and heading to the office letting the boy on the streets.

He was a spoil brat. That's what he was and he didn't appreciate when others were worried about him.

"Fine. Then stop acting like you don't care anymore because you do"

Daiko felt better as he left though he couldn`t understand what he meant. He calmed down a bit as he took a taxi and went home. He didn`t want to see anybody. He didn`t answer his phone either.

Next day, he e-mailed his bosses that he is not feeling well and he can`t come to the office. It was a lie! He just had to concentrate what to do with the situation! He lay on bed and hoped they would believe him. He sighed and closed his eyes, tried to get some sleep since he didn`t sleep really well last night.

Tsubaki entered like a storm in his office, stopping in front of his brothers desk. Azusa lifted his eyes looking at him.

"What the hell just happene? What did you do to him that he behaved like that?"

"Nothing. He wanted to help with the paper for the next conference and i recused him" he said nonshalantly. "And now, if you'll excuse me, i have work to do" he said turning his atention to his papers. Tsubaki sat on his desk waiting for his brother to finish and head home.

"Do you think he would leave?" asked Tsubaki.

"I dont know" aswered Azusa geting into bed.

Next day at work both of them read the e-mail from Daiko and remained in silence.

"Its all your fault" started Tsubaki.

"Calm down. He needs it. After this first days, i will be surprized that he would returned" he added.

"But he can:t leave"

"yes he can" he said sighing doing all the work from that day but not before he would writh an email back to daiko.

I am sorry to hear that. Hope you'll get better.

Daiko was tired of staying at home, doing nothing. He sighed and stood up. He wanted to do something or spend time with someone. He blushed as he remembered his girlfriend. He wanted to see her. He stood up as he changed his clothes. He ran out of his house to visit her and surprise her. He hailed a taxi and went to her house since it was far from his. He asked the driver to stop the car a little further than her house. He walked inside the convenience store as he bought two ice creams for his girlfriend. He walked to the place, happily but his smile suddenly disappeared. He was shocked, he dropped the ice creams as his tears gathered around his eyes. He fist his hand. He saw her girlfriend, kissed another man the Daiko didn`t knew. He saw her noticed that he was there. She was shocked too. She bit her lips as he tried to explain.

"Daiko...I..."

Daiko didn`t her her finish. He turned back, running to the the street.

"Daiko!"

He ran until he lost the track of her, he started panting and crying at the same time. He didn`t want to go home. He walked to a park and sat on a bench, thinking! When he was able to calm down, it was already evening.

At the end of the day the brothers thought to go and check up on Daiko. They went to his house and waited a few minutes. Azusa was feeling a little nervouse. He took his phone out and call him but at first he didnt answered.

Daiko was sighing randomly. He didn`t know why but somehow the things that his bosses told him about his girlfriend became true. He felt sad and lonely. He wanted to die. His phone rang, he thought that it was his girlfriend...no his ex girl girlfriend. He already broke up with her. He covered his face. He didn`t want to reply. He was crying in silent. He stood up and walked to his house. He checked his phone. The one who called him was his boss. He tried to calm down as he called him back.

"Daiko! What happened? Where are you? Why arent you at home. Are yiu ok?" aked Azusa in concern when the boy called him back.

After what his brother told him that he was almost killed by a car he was afraid. For the first time he was afraid.

"Please. Where are you? Im with Tsubaki at yoyr home and we didnt find you. Are you hurt?"

Daiko calmed his voice down as he replied. "Good evening, Azuza san, Is something wrong?" He was shocked as he heard that they are waiting in front of his house. He could see them now. His face was terrible from crying. He knew that they would notice. He hung up as he fist his hands, tears started to fall one by one. Why the were there anyway? He tried to stop them by sniffing but it was no use.

Azusa wanted to say more but the boy cut him off. He started to curse out loud because of his stoberness. He was imposible. He bite his lip and hit the wall behind him.

"Whats wrong? Where is he?" asked his brother.

"Dont fucking know. You call him. Maybe he talks to you since you got so near him" he said angry leaving his brother in front of the boys hous and head to his car and drove away.

Tsubaki called the boy hopping that he will answer.

Daiko walked closer to his house as he saw Azusa left. He must have not seem him so he felt a bit angry. He tried to smile as he walked to the front door. "Tsubaki san, sorry for the trouble! Please come on in!" He said as he opened the door and walk aside so that the other could enter. "Sorry! I didn`t know that you would come, you should have told me first! Anyway...it`s fine! I think that I made Azusa san angry, again...I`ll text him right away."He said pulling out his phone and messaged him that he was in front of the door so that was why he hung up. He asked him to come back, hoped that he would.

"Tsubaki san, sorry for the trouble! Please come on in!"

He put his phone into his jacket and entered the house as Daiko asked him to do. Looking around he saw a small but comfortable house. It was suitable for him.

"Sorry! I didn`t know that you would come, you should have told me first! Anyway...it`s fine! I think that I made Azusa san angry, again...I`ll text him right away."

"He'll get over it. He's just angry for the moment because he was worried. Now..... what happened? Are you alright?" asked Tsubaki looking at the boy crossing his arms over his chest.

Azusa just got the text message from Daiko and started to curse himself for being so stupid sometimes, or at it was seeming, most of the time when Daiko was involved. He turned the car around and parked it near the house of the boy and knocked on the door opening it.

"May I" he asked in a low voice.

"He'll get over it. He's just angry for the moment because he was worried. Now..... what happened? Are you alright?"

Daiko looked away as he tried to concentrate. He coudn`t tell them or rather, he didn`t want to remember. He smiled as he looked at the other with a pale face! He wanted to be silence...for now!

"It`s nothing! I`m just a bit tired, do you want some coffee?"

He asked as he gently pushed the other away and walked to the kitchen, making a coffee for the two of them since he somehow knew that the other would come soon! "It will be ready in a minute!" He hands were shaking but he was still trying to act excited and happy like always!

"May I"

He heard a familiar voice! He walked to the door as he smiled, clenching his eyes shut. "Welcome! Sorry for the trouble! I would have stayed home if you told me that you were coming! Please come in!"

He rushed as he brought them both coffees!

"A coffee would be nice" said Tsubaki looking at the boy not buying the story at all but if he didnt want to tell him then he will not ask.

Hearing his brother he turned his head smiling. He sat at the couch looking at both of them.

"You said that you're sick and thats why we thought you are at home and when we didnt find you we though that something happened" said Azusa siting on the couch near his brother.

"You were brother. Not I" replied Tsubaki taking a zipp from the coffee.

"A coffee would be nice"

Daiko felt erelaxed when he said that. He didn`t have anything else at home so he wondered if it was fine or not. He saw them sat of the couch. He tried to keep his smile thugh it was hard to...his mind was messed up and he couldn`t think probably.

"You said that you're sick and thats why we thought you are at home and when we didnt find you we though that something happened"

Daiko couldn`t lie any longer. He hated it though he had to. He didn`t want them to know and also he didn`t want them to think that he escaped from work. He thinking of was to say and Tsubaki talked.

"You were brother. Not me!"

He looked down and his hands started shaking. He looked at them both with a sad smile.

"I just went to see somebody...It`s really..."

His tears suddenly started to fall without control. He tried to stopped then but before he even knew. He started crying in front of them.

"Daiko!" said both brothers looking at the boy not knowing what happened and how they can help him.

The first one that sat up was Azusa and after Tsubaki making a step towards the boy, but Azusa already was in front of the boy holding him by his cheeks softly, wiping his tears away.

"Daiko ..... What happened?" he whispered lifting his head up so that he can look him in his eyes.

"Yeah baka .... You can tell us. Now we are not your bosses, we are your friends" he said smiling softly.

"Daiko ..... What happened?"

Said Azusa after he grabbed the other`s cheeks in his hands, putting his tears away. Daiko looked at him deeply. He was happy that in that moment that he wasn`t alone and there were people for him to comfort him and calm him down. He looked at the brother when he talked.

"Yeah baka .... You can tell us. Now we are not your bosses, we are your friends"

As always his words were gentle and kind, also his brother`s were. He smiled deeply but this time it was real. He couldn`t just say it. He felt embarrassed about being abandoned by his girlfriend. He started shaking as he looked down, tried to control him voice. He was colder than before.

"Tsubaki san, Azusa san...The things that you told me about my girlfriend was all true...why...what have I done? I was always so kind to her. I was always there for her but she...betrayed me..."

He said sobbing. held his chest tightly. He didn`t know what to do, he just wanted to die!

"Tsubaki san, Azusa san...The things that you told me about my girlfriend was all true...why...what have I done? I was always so kind to her. I was always there for her but she...betrayed me..."

"Hey .... Calm down now" said Azusa in a whisper holding him in his arms as tight as he could trying to comfort him.

"What?! That .... That ..." Tsubaki wanted to beat her up but he bite his tong not to curse her in front of the boy. "She didn't deserved you. Your way better than her" said the boy.

"If you want some days of from work is ok. We can handle it" said Azusa stroking the boys hair that was so soft.

"Hey .... Calm down now"

Daiko was shocked but he felt calm when Azusa huggled him. His eyes clenched shut as he started shaking less, he tried to stick himself to warm himself up. He was happy that they were there for him.

"What?! That .... That ..."

Daiko looked at the other with a confused face. Why...just why he was so worried? Why was Daiko so important. Daiko was thankful that he met these two kind people. He smiled deeply.

"She didn't deserved you. Your way better than her"

Daiko didn`t know it himself. He looked down after he slowly pushed the older brother away. He fist his hand. For the first time...he felt like that he hated her. He didn`t want to see her. It was over between them.

"If you want some days of from work is ok. We can handle it"

Daiko tried to concentrate as he shook his head, he smiled again as he put away his tears this time, decided not to cry! "No...I`ll come tomorrow!" He just didn`t want to be alone in his house. He grabbed both Tsubaki and Azusa`s hand. "Will you please not leave? I don`t want..." He couldn`t say it.

Azusa smiled at the boy holding his hand into his.

"Its fine. We'll stay" said Azusa winking at the little one.

"Right then. Lets get you to bathroom" said Tsubaki out of nowhere taking Daiko up on his shoulder headind to the bathroom, where he thought it might be.

Azusa smiled at the two of them and whent to the kitchen.

"Its fine. We'll stay"

Daiko smiled deeply at the two handsome brothers. He was thankful, he bowed his head slowly, showing that he was thankful!

"Right then. Lets get you to bathroom"

Daiko nodded as he walked inside the bathroom with Tsubaki and walked to the sink. He washed his face with cold water so that he could manage to quit the stupid tears. He felt a bit better as he took his towel and dried his face. He looked at the younger son with a cute smile. "Thank you! Let`s go back to Azusa san! He said walking out of the room.