Let's play a love game ~ (mik3la & Ryouta Basket) ~

mik3la

Daiko could finally take a break from being attack by the two brother`s cocks after a while but fast finished when they changed their positions, now it was Tsubaki`s turn to fuck him up. He closed his eyes but suddenly the position changed and he was moved on the other`s lap. He blushed as he groaned. "B..but this position is embarrassing Tsubaki s...Ah!" He moaned when the other entered him again, it was the same size as his brother, tears continued to fall, he started to moan lowly when he moved! He covered his face in the other`s chest, starting to feel good!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Ryouta

Azusa, heald the boys head, and kissed him hard, whispering between they'r lips. "That's right ... relax little one". He continued kissing him, bitting his lower lip and sucking it hard.

Tsubaki was moving up and down, inside the boy, moaning as well , loud and clear, holding him closed. Breathing hard, he started to kiss Daiko's chest, leaving little red marks on it.

"Almost there ..." he whispered, biting his lower lip, starting to move even faster.

Daiki moaned out loud, feeling that he was being eaten by the elder brother, he innocently looked at the brother who was kissing him and blush. "Please don't tease me like this, I'm not a candy!" He moaned when the second brother moved faster., he groaned and held on to him tightly. "Tsubaki san no...I'm gonna....come like this!" He said as he arched his back, screaming out when he was being licked and given a hard hickey and came on his and Tsubaki`s chest. He leaned his head on the other`s shoulder and closed his eyes, already feeling tired.

• 2 weeks later...

As the boy was arching his back, Tsubaki thrusted a few more times and after he come as well, letting out a loud moan. Azusa finished as well, leaning his back on the wall, breathing hard, keeping his eyes closed. Tsubaki was holding him in his arms not wanting to let the little one go.

"Rest" he whispered slowly.

Daiko panted as he closed his eyes, unable to talk much though he opened up and tried his best to beg the words. "I really want to but with yours inside me, I feel nervous and I can't..." He blushed and looked away, he wanted to sleep in relaxation though didn't push away. "If it's okay, take it out of me please..." He closed his eyes, still feeling the pain and the pleasure in his ass.

Tsubaki touched the boys cheek gentle, lifting him up, taking himself out of his hole, laying him between him and his brother. Azusa pulled the blanket over theyr naked bodys, laying a hand over Daikos shoulder.

"Now you can rest little one" whispered Azusa, kissing the boys hair.

"We will talk tomorrow" added Tsubaki in a whisper aswell, kissing the boys forehead.

• 2 weeks later...

Daiko`s tears stopped falling when he was empty in his hole again and breathed out! He looked at the brothers as he nodded to the both demands and fell asleep! He closed his eyes and slept beautifully like a girl, mumbling the brother`s name when he was dreaming about them.

• 4 weeks later...

As the night passes by, the morning came in and Azusa had to head first to the office after he received an important phone call. Even if they had that life, they still had to work. After making a shower and dressing up, he kissed the little boy that was dreaming so peacefully and left the house.

Tsubaki instead was still sleeping like a baby, with his hand on the boys waist. It was just like he was sleeping with a teddy bear.

• 4 weeks later...

Daiko woke up a few hours after Azusa left but he didn't understand him leaving so he was confused only seeing Tsubaki next to him..he fast left the bed and went to the bathroom and showered then decided to call the elder brother. "Hello, Azusa san? Where are you now?" He said, starting to get dressed while talking on the phone in the room.

• 1 month later...

Azusa was preparing for the meeting that it was planned for today and had to attend since his brother was to wasted from the night that just passed. Honestly, so was he, but he still came to work.

As he was about to leave the office his phone ranged. Picking up the phone he was surprised to hear the voice at the other end, but smiled in amusement.

"I'm in the office Daiko. Where else can I be?" he asked smiling. "Did something happened?" he asked in a gentle voice.

• 2 weeks later...

Daiko smiled as he sighed. "No I just woke up...I'm sorry! I didn't notice you leaving...when are you coming?" He said as he slowly sat on the bed and shook Tsubaki's shoulder gently to wake him up. "Tsubaki san please wake up..." He said, as he stood up to go to the kitchen to make something for lunch. it was late enough for breakfast!

• 2 months later...

Azusa smiled hearing the others voice.

- Are you missing me already that much? he was laughing gently.

It was funny how this little boy was making him feel after just so little.

- Let my brother sleep or he will be all grumpy. I will be home in one hour, or at least i will try. Would you make something to eat for me when i get back home? he asked wondering if the boy will do that for him.