Let's play a love game ~ (mik3la & Ryouta Basket) ~

mik3la

As Daiko left the table where they were sitting he left his phone on it. With Tsubaki on the phone on one corner of the room and with Daiko on the bar he picked up the phone and answered.

"Hello, Daiko's phone" he said gently until he head the girl's voice from the other end.

"Why are you answering his phone? Who are you? Put him on the phone", she said rudely.

"First you salute little one. Second I'm his boss, the one that pays him to get you out in town. Ad third he is busy right now. I'll think about if I say that you contact him. Bye now" he said in a low serious voice, ending the phone call and switching it off, putting it in Daikos bag without being seen.

"Sorry brother but I have to go. Some idiot's just arrested Miko and she is in her bitchy mood" said Tsubaki refering himself at they'r best friend Miko that was a singer and didn't need to let the paparazzi know that she was busted in jail for a couple hours. She needed help.

"Fine. Go. We'll be fine" , he sighed waving at him waiting now for Daiko to come with the drinks.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Ryouta

Ir took a while for Daiko to order his drink and afterward his went to the toilet. He tried to calm himself down in there as he washed his face. He deep breath and got out. His drink was ready, he took it and paid for it as he sighed and walked back to the table with his bosses were.

He looked up and saw Tsubaki walked back after his phone call finished. Daiko sat down looking at him.

"Sorry brother but I have to go. Some idiot's just arrested Miko and she is in her bitchy mood"

Daiko blinked to show that he was clueless. He knew it wasn`t his business but somehow he was curious to know who this Miko girl was. His girlfriend maybe! He didn`t know why but he felt kinda angry. He touched him and kissed him although he had a girlfriend. It pissed him off.

"Fine. Go. We'll be fine"

Said he brother, he left the bar. Daiko was looking down, his hands were fist, trying to not blow out his anger on the other. He started drinking his drink as he felt kinda he missed his love. A smile appeared on his face. It was strange since she always called him at these hours. He decided to look at his cellphone. He pulled it out and turned on the screen, no miss calls and no message. He sighed, didn`t bother himself to look at the list of calls. He decided to call the other. He put the phone on his ear, waiting for her to answer with a cute smile on the face.

"What do you want? Im busy so talk to you later", she said hanging up the phone.

Seing Daiko cheking his phone he narrowed his eyes looking with the corner of his eyes at the boy while drinking his drink.

"Did something happened?" asked Azusa letting his hand on the boys knee, leaning a little forward to him so that he must not scream but to speak normaly.

"What do you want? I`m busy so talk to you later"

Wha...! What was that all about? Why was she mad anyway? It wasn`t like that Daiko was shocked about that or something. He was kinda used to it. She had that behavior when she was mad about something. 'Maybe she had a fight with her friends again' He said inside as he smiled deeply and looked at his drink. Maybe that was why he loved her. He knew that her heart was different from how she acted a few minutes ago.

"Did something happened?"

He smiled at the other but it wasn`t fake. He drank his drink and looked down. "Nothing...I just missed my girlfriends voice and now I`m happy that I head it again!"

"Nothing...I just missed my girlfriends voice and now I`m happy that I head it again!"

"I see" he said in a low voice, getting his hand from the boys knee, drinking again from his glass, sighing. He didn't thought that it would hurt that much to hear him that he missed his girlfriend. But it did. He wanted him only for him and him only. Well, maybe his brother as well, but more for him.

"As it heard it didn't sound like she was happy to hear you. Are you guys in a fight? Sorry for asking" he said quickly looking at the boy. "Your expression was a little tense at first that's why I ask" he added looking deep into the boys eyes. He raised his hand and move away some rebel hair from his eyes, letting it behind his ear, touching his face just a little.

"I see"

The other smiled at him though the other didn`t look like he was enjoying. Daiko wondered what was wrong! He was curious about where had his brother go too. He bit his hips, hate the feeling but it was like that he was angry of the younger boss, telling himself. "If you like me, why do you have a girlfriend?" He wasn`t enjoying at all! What was happening to him?

"As it heard it didn't sound like she was happy to hear you. Are you guys in a fight? Sorry for asking"

He looked at the other, he didn`t like the question but he guessed that it would be better if he answer. Honestly, he was just like his brother. No difference!"Oh! You heard that! She is probably angry of something, I don`t really care because I know she is not like that!"

"Your expression was a little tense at first that's why I ask"

He wanted to reply that he suddenly surprised by the other`s move. The man with glasses started to play with his hair first and then touching his face. He blinked a bit as he looked down." I think I should go home boss!" He stood up and bowed. "Thank you for today! Goodnight!" He said as he paid for his drink and left the restaurant and head home.

"Oh! You heard that! She is probably angry of something, I don`t really care because I know she is not like that!"

Azusa didn't like what he heard. He was still liking her after the way she spoke with him, but he didn't. He wanted her out of the way as soon as possible. He drank the last drop of alcohol that was in his glass looking at the boy as he spoke again.

" I think I should go home boss!"

He looked surprised at the boy and he let some money on the table.

"Thank you for today! Goodnight!

He took his jacket and went out fallowing him grabbing his hand slowly making the boy stop.

"At least let me get you home. It's to dangerous to walk all by yourself at night and at this hour" he said in a low voice.

"At least let me get you home. It's to dangerous to walk all by yourself at night and at this hour"

The other said after he followed him out of the bar and grabbed his hand. He wanted to be alone and he didn`t want o trust his bosses this soon because of the thing that happened to him of the first day of his working. He shook his head and looked away. Hr was looking for a perfect answer to escape!

"No...thanks...I think that I`ll be fine!." He kindly rejected the other with a gentle smile on his face. He stink his hands together as he looked down and laughed in an adorable way.

He bowed again and looked at the other once more. "Goodnight, Azusa san!" He stood straight as he turned around and started walking through the road. He sighed and felt at ease that he could run away.

He walked home half way and the other half by bus. He decided to open the door beside of ringing the bell and he did right. His parents were asleep. He walked to his room as he text his girlfriend. She seemed in a mood mood so he felt relieve.

"But ...." he started speaking but the other already was gone from his sight. He sigh, heading to his car, driving back home.

He took a shower while his brother just got home after dealing with the other problem. They talk till morning about it and after they got into bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning came and they got ready for work. Once they arrived in the office they start to make some calls for the new congress meeting that they had to take care of for the new investors that came in delegation at the firma.

Azusa send Tsubaki at the reception desk informing her and he e-mailed Daiko to come in his office.

Daiko always woke up early in the morning. He yawned as he got off the bed and walked to his computer to check his E-mails and stuff. He had to since he was a worker now and his bosses might have need him sooner or later. He was right. They needed him sooner. He sighed and walked to his closet as he changed. He was ready. He was full for a breakfast. He just check his phone and read the message that his girlfriend gave him. He was really happy that they made up again.

He took a taxi again to go there. He was so fast so that he would not disappoint his bosses. He walked to the door and knocked as he walked in. He bowed and then stood straight. "Good morning!"He sighed lowly so that they would not hear. He walked to his desk and started his work. He hoped that this day would go better then the day before.

Azusa didn't like how he was rejected yesterday. He normally wasn't rejected ever, but this little guy just did it a night before. It was the first time and he was feeling angry of the situation and jealous of his brother.

"Tsubaki, go and tell Daiko that I need to have a word with him" he said in a low voice looking at his brother above his glasses.

Tsubaki smiled, knowing what his brother meant to say by "have a word with the boy". He got out of the office, leaning against the boy's desk.

"My brother needs to talk with you in the office" he said with no expression on his face, waiting on the couch, near the door.

Azusa stood up from his chair, starting to walk around the room waiting for the boy. If he didn't want the kind way, then he would have it the hard way.

Daiko was busy with his work. That day seemed a busy one and everything was so complicated. Daiko couldn`t even take a break. He didn`t stop even for a second. All these was giving him a headache, he was sighing but he kinda loved his work and he wanted to be good at it.

"My brother needs to talk with you in the office"

Said Tsubaki after he came to Daiko`s desk and leaned to it. Daiko blinked. What the hell? They wanted he to do the works and also go to them!!!

Daiko was pissed off about the other`s cold face and voice! He nodded as he looked at the other just like he did. No expression on the face. He didn`t want to be close to them more than a secreter and bosses.

He stood up and walked to the other`s office. He knocked as he walked inside and bowed, tried to not have an eyes contact. "Do you have something to discuss with me, Azusa san?"

He stood straight and walked closer, waiting for the other`s action.

"Do you have something to discuss with me, Azusa san?"

Azusa looked at the boy, smiling. He left his glasses on his desk going towards the boy. He grabbed one hand lifting it up, pushing the boys body against the wall near the door, holding his chin up so that he can see his eyes.

"Yes. Why are you avoiding me?" he asked in a low voice, glancing at the other waiting for him to reply. "Am I that horrible? Or was it my brother better when he force you to kiss him?" he added through his teeth.

Daiko expected anything but that. His eyes grew bigger as he saw his actions. His hand hurt a bit when the other grabbed it. He was pretty shocked and felt his heart was going to jump out of his chest when the other pulled his to the wall.

"Yes. Why are you avoiding me?"

What? No way! Daiko wasn`t avoiding him, was he? He managed to look away. He didn`t want to have an eyes contact when they were this close. He hoped that the other moved back since he couldn`t free himself. He was trying to but it was useless.

"Am I that horrible? Or was it my brother better when he force you to kiss him?"

Daiko bit his lips as he looked at the other with red eyes. He wanted to yell at him. He was like his brother at all. "What are you talking about?"His tears started to fall, he didn`t want it. "Aren`t you doing the same thing right now?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know damn well what I'm talking about" he continued looking at him still holding him still.

"Aren`t you doing the same thing right now?"

"I am because of you. I've tried to be nice, not to force you but you just ignored my kindness. Why the hell do you thing I've wanted to take you home last night. Or trying to talk with you, but you just rejected any approach I tried" he added.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about"

Daiko bit his lips and looked away. His eyes looked sad. He wanted to escape but how? His body was so weak against Azusa but he was still struggling to free himself.

"I am because of you. I've tried to be nice, not to force you but you just ignored my kindness. Why the hell do you thing I've wanted to take you home last night. Or trying to talk with you, but you just rejected any approach I tried"

Daiko`s eyes widened. Oh...he was right but...but still...doing things like that was the way too mean. He didn`t stopped his tears. Actually they fell more than before. "What are you expecting me to do?? I can`t love neither you nor your brother since I have already fallen for someone else...please understand..." He was shivering.

"What are you expecting me to do?? I can`t love neither you nor your brother since I have already fallen for someone else...please understand..."

"What?" he asked in surprised, narrowing his eyes. He remembered of his so called girlfriend. He sigh ironical, letting go of his hand but still holding him captive between his own body and the wall, with his hand one side and the other.

"Oh ... you mean that spoiled little brat of yours? She doesn't love you. Trust me, after I heard her speaking ...." he paused biting his tong, stepping back from the boy. "Never mind ... Forget it. Your free to go"he said turning his back at the boy, stroking his hair and breathing deep so that he can calm himself.

"What?"

He act like that he didn`t know anything. He was looking at the other with a powerful hate feeling on his eyes. When his hand was released, he placed it on the wall as the other one held his chest, tried to stop his fast heart beatings. He was blushing darker, tears falling down from his beautiful blue eyes.

"Oh ... you mean that spoiled little brat of yours? She doesn't love you. Trust me, after I heard her speaking ...."

His eyes widened. The other pulled himself back. Daiko followed behind him, sobbing lowly between his words. "D...don`t call her like that! What do you mean?? When did you..." Suddenly something came to his mind, he knew what was he talking about. "Then...that was why she was angry last night...right? I saw her call on my list so you replied to it."

"Never mind ... Forget it. Your free to go"

Daiko bit his lips as he looked away. He tried to calm down. He bowed as he left the room immediately, continuing with his work.

Azusa didn't comment anything just closed his eyes and sigh as the other one got out of the office. God, how he hated the situation.

Tsubaki saw the boy as he got out, knowing what was about and feeling sorry for his brother and for the boy aswell. He had sens that he does feel something for them but is to afraid. It was normal. They were his bosses and it wasn't normal to have a relationship at work. Not to mention a boy-boy relationship, but they didn't care. He sigh as he stood up approaching the boy.

"You know .... He really likes you ... I know I've already told you that and that I do also but ... You better check on your girlfriend first. The girls are not always what they seem to be" he winked at the boy, leaving the room, heading to the elevator. He wanted to clear the boy's mind and hired a detective to find out more details about the others girlfriend.

Azusa sat on his chair, leaning his head in his hand, trying to concentrate on his work.

"You know .... He really likes you ... I know I've already told you that and that I do also but ... You better check on your girlfriend first. The girls are not always what they seem to be"

Daiko was busy with his work that the other guy appeared. He really wanted to control himself but he was at his limit. He couldn`t understand why those were doing these things. What did they even know about him and his girlfriend? They didn`t have the right to complain. Maybe they were his bosses but his private life had nothing to do do with them. He couldn`t help but to glare at the other and be silence but he cursed the brothers for doing and saying such things. He cursed himself too for excepting the job.

Daiko finished with his work s he sighed and stretched himself as he shook his head, tried to not think about random things as he smiled. He ran to the toilet of the office as he started washing his hands and face. He looked at the mirror for a while as he went inside a booth.

Azusa send an e-mail to Daiko that was for work.

"Please make the reports for the next conference that will take place in two dais that is about the contractors for Fujizu.

Also, make some hotel reservation for them.

And also, print the contracts from them to sign.

CEO Enterprise

Azusa Rizaki"

He continued working until late at night. Not leaving until all the papers were settled.

Daiko received an e-mail while he was eating lunch. He opened it and read it. It was Azusa san that sent the things he had to do next. He finished his lunch fast and ran back to his desk and started working again.

He did as his boss wished. He made the reports and prepared the hotel reservation afterward and he printed the contacts at last. It had other things to do too so it took him a lot of time to finish all of his works.

He sighed as it was over. He leaned to his seat, wanted to rest for a bit. He closed his eyes for a few minutes and opened them, he looked at the sky. It was already dark. He stood up and took the works that Azusa asked for this noon. He walked to his office.

He knocked as he opened the door and bowed, walked closer as he put the reports, reservation and printed contacts on his desk."Here are the thinks for asked for in the e-mail, Azusa san!" He looked away, waited for the other to say something.

"Ok" , he said looking at them putting them in order for each person so that they dont do a hundred things in the same time.

"One more thing. Make some copies of this contract. 10 of them and after you can go" he added giving him the papers.

"Ok"

Daiko tried to calm down for gods`s sake. He had to be polite sine both him and Tsuki were his bosses. He didn`t have any other choice but he had to do something so that the other forget about the things that happened too.

"One more thing. Make some copies of this contract. 10 of them and after you can go"

Daiko nodded as he managed to smile at the other like he did at their first met."Hai! Oh! I can stay and help you since you seem busy with your works"He said as he ran to the desk of his, he printed as he ran back to the other, handing out the papers. "Here, so, What shall I help you with?"

"Thanks, but no. I can handle from here. I can go" he said in a cold voice not looking at him.

He didnt want to see his cute little face or being alone with him. He couldnt bare another rejection from him. Taking the paper he started to sort them, preparing them for the meeting.