Let's play a love game ~ (mik3la & Ryouta Basket) ~

mik3la

The both boys didn't say anything after Daiko kissed them. They were surprised looking to one another and after to him again.

"What do you mean?" asked Tsubaki.

"Yeah. We are here with you. What did you dream?" asked Azusa holding his hand on the back of the boy, same doing Tsubaki, trying to calm the little one.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Ryouta

Daiko didn`t want to remember the dream so he shook his head and leaned on the elder male to calm himself down. "I don`t remember, I just..want to calm down, I can`t still believe that I was betrayed and now, I feel like that you`ll leave me too! I don`t want that, I want Tsukbaki san and Azusa san to be only mine.

"Your a little selfish here" mumbled silently Tsubaki hopping that the others two didnt hear him. But unfortunatly for him, his brother had sharp ears and heard it. Azusa gave him an angry look but than spoke softly.

"You dont have to worry little one" he said touching Daikos cheeks softly, making him look at him. "We're not going anywhere" he added, putting his adorable smile.

Tsubaki roled his eyes at his brother but didnt say a word. At one point, his brother was right. They werent going anywhere.

Daiko`s tears fell one by one as he starred into the elder brother and after a few minutes, he turned to the other male, then looked down, squeezing the sheets. "I`m really happy then! I realized that I..." He raised his hands up and placed them one the brother`s hands and smiled while crying. "I love you too!"

He mumbled, confessed for the first time, it was too low that one could hardly hear but it was easy enough for close people to realize that. "And I want you both to be with me and I`ll yours, is that okay with you??"

Both boys narrowed they're eyes not being sure if they heard correct what Daiko said. He was confusing.

"Did you said what I thing you said?" asked Azusa, wanted to be sure that he didn't misunderstood the message from the boy.

"Daiko ... If we weren't interested in you, we wouldn't have been here in the first place. And of course you are only ours" said Tsubaki rolling his eyes but smiling at them.

"We are all in this together" added Azusa, stroking slowly Daiko's hair, smiling.

Daiko cries louder and then jumped on Azusa`s body and kissed him then he went to Tsubaki and kissed him too, he looked into the other`s eyes. "Tsubaki san! Wasn`t that....really your girlfriend?" He mumbled, scared of asking him, he might have mean yelled or rejected by him, maybe he was just a sex toy but he would understand everything just by his answer.

Tsubaki started to laugh hard when he heard the boy's question. He really though that. He was so naive. He kissed the boy in the lips and got of the bed. "One second" he said and left the room. Azusa was looking confused at the two of them. He didn't know anything about Tsubaki having a girlfriend. He knew everything about his brother, but this was something new

Tsubaki turned in the room with a small box in his hand and lay it on the bed next to Daiko, sitting next to him. "Open it" he said smiling looking at his brother pointing the box. In the box were the clothes that Daiko had tried in the store that day. "Actualy, they were for you. I've made you come with me and think that they are for my so called 'girlfriend' because I've wanted you to try them on" he said looking at the boy.

"So that's what was about" said Azusa starting to laugh as well. "I think they will fit just perfect for short walks in the park or stuff like that" he added looking at the clothes and then at Daiko.

Daiko blushed and then shook his head after he noticed it was all a joke. "What? No way! You tricked me." He looked over the elder brother and shook his hands in e sir. "No, no! How can that even be possible? I`m a man you know! I can`t do that, they would all laugh at me." He paused and added! "This is so mean, you are actually making me a girl, if you are interested in girls that much then my sister has the same face as me, you can ask her..." He was a bit sad about this.

Hearing the boys word Azusa widened his eyes than look at his brother.

"No...no...no... that wasnt what i wanted ... jesh ... i just...thought ... that maybe like this we can go out and be together without having the people staring at us or ...." started Tsubaki.

"Just stop it Tsubaki" started Azusa. "We ca find other ways to spend time together outside the house" added holding Daiko in his arms. "For now lets just all rest. It was a tired day and tomorrow we have work to do in the office. All of us" he said looking at Daiko.

Daiko blushed and looked down, playing with the sheets with his fingers. "If that`s because of the people would think we are strange it`s okay and just because Tsubaki san bought it!" He mumbled as he laid on his bed and then sighed. "Aren`t you really going to do something about it!" He said, noticed that they sill don`t know about it, he looked at a side as he spread his legs. "I`m a bit hard!"

'He ageed' said Tsubaki in his mind turning his head from his brother to the boy, widening his eyes in surprised, as well Azusa.

When the boy spoke again, both of the brothers turned theyr heads looking confused.

"About what?" they both asked but when they understood , for a few seconds they remained silentst looking to one another and then to the boy.

"Daiko ..."whispered Azusa touching slowly the boy thing. "Are you sure? It will be hard for us to stop aswell" he added knowing how hard was the las time.

Tsubaki bened over and kissed him pasionatly on the lips, breaking the kiss and looking him into hos eyes. "You're ready?" He asked in a whisper.

Daiko blushed and looked away as he groaned."Mou~ When I`m hard and say that I want you guys to do something about it, then I`m ready!" He paused and added in a lower voice. "Just please be gentle to me! It`s my first time you know!" He grinned. 'I`ve never thought that you might make me lost in you!" He hugged the younger brother and then smiled deeply at Azusa. "Aren`t you going to strip me?"

"Somebody has some courage all of a sudden" said Azusa laughing, bending over and kiss the little one, biting his lower lip softly. Tsubaki started to kiss the boy's neck, lifting slowly his shirt, touching his chest and teasing a nipple of his.

Azusa started to lay kisses on Daikos chest, getting lower and lower, licking his nipple and biting it, not to hard, lowering his hand down to the boys pants, opening them, loosen the little boy from the pants and underwear, starting to stroke the length.

Daiko felt a bit wired, he looked at the brother and groaned lowly. "It`s a bit strange! I can obviously understand that four hands are touching me and it feels like that I`m being attacked." He covered his body but not so protective, maybe just for being cute! He didn`t now what he should act like but he was aware that he had to have sex two times since the two brothers were there.

• 2 weeks later...

"Relax" whispered Azusa taking the boys lenght in his mouth, sucking it softly, touching the boy's skin that began to get hotter and hotter. Also he was teesing his back hole, playing with his finger at the entrance.

"Try to relax and go with the flow" whispered Tsubaki looking him into his eyes, kissing him passionately, playing with his nipples.

They were now intoxicated with the fact that the boy was letting them, finally, having him.

Daiko couldn't believe that it was really happening. As he thought, it felt a bit strange but still he liked the pleasure overflowing his body. He moaned as his thing was entered Azusa`s mouth, he arched his back and glanced down the place he was between his legs and moaned again.

It was wrong, not normal but still the fingers teasing him back there made him redden as an apple and closed his eyes to relax though he knew that he couldn't.

Now it was Tsubaki`s turn, playing with his erected nipples and kissing him passionately what was happening?

"Do you want us to continuu?" Asked Tsubaki in a whispere above his soft skin grinning, knowing that the boy was now confused and willing to go furter.

Azusa stopped, holding his hand on the biys manhood, stroking it slowly, waithing for the respons.

Daiko blushed darkly and stood up as he sniffed. He looked up at the two boys and then hugged them both tightly. "Yeah, I want you to go on and seduce me, I want you both, I love you both, I know it`s a bit selfish but I really do." He mumbled the words and laid on the bed again but this time on his stomach. "Which of you going to enter me first?"

Both boys grinned to one another and Azusa sat up, undressing himself, grabbing Daikos behind, touching it softly, spreading his asschecks touching his little entrance with his manhood. Tsubaki undressed himself as well sitting on the bed right in front of him.

"We will both do it, but not on the same place" said Tsubaki with desire. You will have to satisfy me with your devilish lips" he said grinning at the boy, grabbing one hand and putting on his thing.

Azusa started to push himself slowly inside the entrace, inch by inch.

"God! Your so tight!"

Daiko`s eyes widened when he suddenly felt the thing rubbing then being pushed inside hi. His tears started to fall as he screamed out of the pain, weren't they going to prepare him first? He looked over the elder brother, crying out, barely breathing, feeling his hole was about to brake.

"Azusa san, no! Stop, shouldn't you...." He was not a woman and that place was not for such things, he didn't disagree but he didn't want to be this painful either, it needed to get wet and prepared first, right? "Ah,.....please don't...hurts..ah!"

• 2 weeks later...

Azusa bend over, trying to move slower, kissing the boy on his shoulder, hopping he can relax and forget about the pain.

"Please , relax" he whispered moving back and forth as slow as he could do.

Tsubaki, was playing in the boys hair, forcing him a little to take him into his mouth, not wanting to hear him whining.

Daiko bit his lips, trying to relax as his boss asked him to but it seemed to be impossible. He tears were still falling down as he opened his eyes and looked at the big thing wanting to be licked. He gulped and closed his eyes, grabbing the thing and slowly pushed it in his mouth, not all since it did not fit inside. You could still hear him groaning even he was full.

• 3 weeks later...

"That's a good boy" moaned Tsubaki, holding the boy by his hear, letting him do the moves by himself. Azusa was starting to push himself in the boy a little slower so that Daiko doesn't feel the pain that much strong.

It was amazing how the little one was handling them both in the same time. And it was so damn good to feel his tight hole eating him bit by bit. The sensation was to great.

Daiko groaned a bit when he felt the other moved again but slowly and gently though still it hurt since he was not prepared for it. He tried his very best so that he would not do anything wrong and complain. He continued to give the younger male the blow job on his dick when he could feel the thrusts getting rougher by time. His tears was falling when he could feel something was wrong with the ass, like he felt another pain inside.

Tsubaki hold the boys head up in the air looking at him with lustfull eyes kissing him roughly, bitting him on the lower lip. Azusa got himself out from the boys entrance pointing to his brother, wanting to change places. Once they switch the place, Tsubaki lifted the boy in his arms, still sitting on the bed, puting Daiko on his lap, forcing himself inside the boys whole. Azusa sat on his kness next to his brother so that the little one can hive him a blow as well. Tsubaki started to move himself inside the boy, lifting and pressing Daikos butwhole on his dick, moaning in delight.