Let's play a love game ~ (mik3la & Ryouta Basket) ~

mik3la

"Fine. Sorry then"

He said in a gentle voice as he stroked his hair. Somehow...It felt nice and warm! When the other held him, he didn`t know what to do so he stopped and blushed even more. He couldn`t push him away any longer! He closed his eyes as the other walked to the door and walked to leave. He felt sorry for him. If he really liked him then it must have been hard so he grabbed his shirt, not wanting him to go. He didn`t know what was he doing himself.

"Uno..."

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Ryouta

"Uno..."

Tsubaki stopped and turned his head when he was pulled by his shirt and heard the boy speaking. Was he changing his mind or what? he was asking himself.

Turning to face him he was just stating in front of the boy, waiting for him to speak.

"What?"

"What?"

He looked down, shivering as he tried to speak but he didn`t managed to...his mouth wouldn`t open. He looked at the other`s eyes. They were the way too mysterious that he couldn`t resist them. He was hand some and hot so why...

"Do you really...mean what you said?"

He blushed as he glanced at him. He didn`t want to let go, he didn`t want to broke such a kind person`s heart.

"Do you really...mean what you said?"

"Trust me. Your to cute for a boy and no one could resist this" he said touching the boys face making him look at him. "Not even me or my brother could resist this" he added in a whisper touching with his finger the boys lower lip, leaning forward almost touching it.

"And I know that is the same to you", he added pressing his lips on the boys, catching with the other from his waist keeping him close to his body, trying to enter his tong in the wet spot of the boy. Once he did he kissed him passionately.

"Trust me. Your to cute for a boy and no one could resist this"

His eyes widened as the other touched him again. He looked away and his eyes started moving and they looked sad. He still struggled to run away but now he was unsure about it. He wanted to escape but still...still. The other made him look back.

"Not even me or my brother could resist this"

He shocked as he heard that, he thought and his mind went blank, he started shaking. Both of the brothers...fell for him? But...but it in that case it wasn`t love! It wasn`t at all. He tried to push Tsubaki away.

"Azusa san is..."

"And I know that is the same to you"

He stopped his sentence as he stopped moving. After a while he bit his lips and looked away, begging to get free.

"T...that`s not tr..."

Tsubaki suddenly kissed him again. He kept his mouth shut so that the other would not invade him tongue inside but his kiss was so good. He moaned inside the other`s mouth as he pulled him away with all the power he had, he started panting lightly, glaring at him.

He fast left the room as he walked back to the office.

Hearing his moan in the kiss he could only smile gently as he stepted back looking at the boy as he was leaving the room. He licked his lips feeling the taste of the boys lips that was tasty.

Back in the office Azusa was just leaving the office with some paper, wanting to give the to Daiko but he wasnt at his desk yet. We sighed knowing that his brother was doing something and he didnt like it. When he wanted to enter in his office he saw Daiko.

"Hey, could you please retype this documents and fax the to the one listed on the paper?" He asked leaning his hand with the paper forward to the boy.

He walked back to the office, panting lightly, stumped his back as he tried to calm himself down. He heard a voice came. It was a familiar one.

"Hey, could you please retype this documents and fax the to the one listed on the paper?"

He stood straight and he Azusa there. He stared at he other`s eyes. He reminded the thing that his younger brother told him. He liked him too. He didn`t know what to do but he tried to act like he doesn`t know anything. He managed to smile as he nodded and got the papers from him.

"Hai!"

He was kinda happy that his work and started. He started doing the job that was given to him. He was doing it perfectly but also fast. He didn`t know that he could do it this well. He was red out of relief. When the papers were ready. He took the papers and ran to the other`s desk and he held the papers out at him.

"Here!"

He wished that he would like it. His expression was just like a child.

Azusa raised his head from his papera and at the boy being surprized that the boy finished the work so quickly.

"You also fax them? Wow, your fast" he added taking the papers from the boys hand, barely touching him and looked in them being amazed.

"Good job Daiko. Now can you bring me a cup of coffee with no shugar?" he asked looking at the boy with a little smjle on bis face. Damn the boy was so cute and he hated that he had a girlfriend. Well, tjat could change so is no problem. But how could he get near the boh without scaring him. Maybe he was a little brutal in love but he was carrying a lot for the other.

"You also fax them? Wow, your fast"

He bowed and smiled out of happiness. He was so happy that he did the job well! He took the second step. He stood straight again. Thew happiness was visible on his face. That expression was cute and he was like a fairy boy.

"Good job Daiko. Now can you bring me a cup of coffee with no sugar?"

He said touching the other but he did`t feel so scared any longer because he looked kind and nice. 'Maybe his brother lied to me.' He wasn`t really sure. Maybe they were different but the way they looked at one, was always the same.

He bowed again and agreed as he walked out of the office and went to the small kitchen of the building, started making the coffee that he was good at. He made for two person since he thought that Tsubaki would come to. He returned back to the office two cup of tea. He put them on the desk and bowed again.

"Here you are, Azusa san!"

Azusa looked up at Daiko and after at the two cups. He stood up from his chair approaching the boy looking at the liquid.

"Daiko, this is tea. I've asked for a coffee. Are alright or are you being to in love?" he asked smiling at the boy with warmth gaze. One could melt because of it.

"Daiko, this is tea. I've asked for a coffee. Are alright or are you being to in love?"

He looked at the cups and shocked! He was right! He bowed and then he walked back to the kitchen and he shook his head and tried to snap out of it. He made coffee and walked back to his boss. "I`m so sorry...I was just..." He didn`t know what to say!

Azusa waited until the boy came back with the corect liquid, still thinking what was the matter with him. He was acting strange and he was sure that his brother had something to do with it.

Hearing the boy speak and not telling him a reason, he approached the other, lifting his chin with his finger forcing the boy to look him in the eyes.

"Did my brother say something wile yiu were gone with him? he asked in a low voice, looking him serously into the boys eyes that enchanted him from the very start.

"Daiko, whats wrong?" He added touching slowly the boys cheek.

The other looked down on the floor still thinking about what have happened that something made him forget about it. Azusa took his chin and turned it back ti himself forcefully, just like what his brother did earlier.

"Did my brother say something wile you were gone with him?"

His eyes widened as he heard that. He knew? Or he just guessed. Tsubaki was right! They both were thinking about the same think and he was sure that they had something in mind. He didn`t bother himself to reply since he knew that he already knew about it.

"Daiko, whats wrong?"
He looked away. He called his name just like his older brother. He didn`t know what to do, He just replied softly."Nothing...boss!"

Azusa sighed looking at the boy. He was sure that this was all because of his brother and because he couldn't keep himself away from the boy. His brother was such a child even if he was a grownup man now. Being the eldester, Azusa had to talk with him to calm his hormones down.

"Thanks for the coffee Daiko, and don't worry about Tsubaki. I will talk with him" , he said smiling while patterned the boys hair. "Now go an get something to eat because you look to pale" he added touching softly the boy cheek, returning to his desk.

"Thanks for the coffee Daiko, and don't worry about Tsubaki. I will talk with him"

The other shocked as he looked up at the other. How did he noticed?? He looked at the other, surprised. He wasn`t please with what Tsubaki did but he didn`t want to put him in trouble. The other patted his hair. He looked away didn`t know what to say!

"Now go an get something to eat because you look to pale"

He smiled, he was kind. He bowed as he walked out of the office. "Thank you!" He walked to the coffee shop and hoped that they would not fight because of him. He got there and ordered a tea but he was staring at it beside of drinking it.

Azusa smiled as the other went out from his office, returning back to his desk and calling his brother. Once the other came into the office, they started to argue. That was the first time that the argued about something, or better to say, about someone. But the problem now was that Tsubaki was to direct in telling the boy about what they wanted and starting to kiss him from the first day. As always Tsubaki didn't understand why wait but he listen to his brother and behave for the rest of the day and promised also for the next days.

At 4 they had a meeting with some investors so Azusa called Daiko after the meal-break into his office to give him the papers that needed to be given to all of the guests.

Tsubaki already was in the conference room so they had time to talk a little.

Daiko drank his tea as he rushed to the office. According to the older boss, they had a meeting! He had to hurry and get there. Otherwise he would make them mad and angry! He knocked as he entered and closed the from from behind. He was panting, he stumped, tried to take a break. After a while he stood straight and saw Azusa. He smiled at him a he walked closer to him and bowed his head. "Sorry if I am late!"

He said kindly as he walked to his desk and picked the papers and stuffs that was needed. Then he went to Azusa`s and picked the papers and walked to the conference room that Tsubaki showed top him in the morning.

He knocked and walked in. There were so many males ad females in formal clothes. Tsubaki was between them too. Hi eyes widened as he saw him. He reminded what have happened and his heart started to beat fast. He blush dark and walked closer, bowed. "Good afternoon, Tsu..Tsubaki-san!" He stood straight looking down, he didn`t want to have an eyes contract with him.

"Sorry if I am late!"

"I't ok, your not" he said heading together to the conference room. Azusa fallowed the boy and entered the room seeing how he changed his mood once he saw his brother.

Tsubaki raised his head from the papers when he heard his name, seeing Daiko. "Hey" he replied turning his attention again on his papers preparing himself for the speech.

Azusa felt a little unease seeing them acting like that. Almost feeling jealous, but as a pro, he didn't let that to be seen by the rest. He cough a little starting the meeting.

"As you can see in the reports that I've analyzed you can see that our company gained a very big profit from the market this year" he started to say, making a sign to Daiko to give to each member on the table a piece of paper with the report. As Azusa was speaking he was looking at Daiko with the corner of his eyes.

"Hey"

His younger boss said to him in a kind and gentle voice like that nothing had happened. He fist his hand but still tried to be kind and calm. He closed his eyes and smiled, looked at the other!

He wanted to forget and forgive him since he looked like a good person and he didn`t want to do it. He sat on the seat he was given to him and listen to the other`s speech.

Cool and perfect to Daiko, he already respect and admired them both. He smiled and deeply listen to his words and gentle voice.

"As you can see in the reports that I've analyzed you can see that our company gained a very big profit from the market this year"

He suddenly saw Azusa signed to him. Oh! Right! It was the papers. He stood up and nodded as he bowed at the people there and kindly and in a great form, he gave them all the papers and then he walked behind his older boss to see if he needs anything else.

Maybe it was just his imagination but he felt that the other`s are staring at him.

Azusa smiled at Daiko as he got near him, just nodding at him as if telling him from his look 'good boy'. Another few minutes passed during the speech and the rest from the members started to comment between them. Azusa looked at Daiko feeling proud of themselves and in the end he looked as his brother which was absent.

"Well Azusa-san. We are most than happy to tell you that the deal will be made. We are thrilled to work with your company" said one of the elders making Azusa smile and bow in respect.

"Thank you very much", he said waiting until they left the room and started to arrange the papers in the conference room.

"Tsubaki, tonight we celebrate" he said wile still arranging the paper. "You are to invited Daiko"

He smiled as Azusa nodded, his eyes were like that he was pleased with his work. He was so happy that he could do all the works in the first day. He was a little proud of himself! Just a bit! He tried to concentrate at the meeting, listen to Azusa`s words carefully to both learn and know about their bosses and company. His speech was perfect that nobody could resist his beautiful words. He loved that part of the older male already. He smiled at him a he looked back!

"Well Azusa-san. We are most than happy to tell you that the deal will be made. We are thrilled to work with your company"

Daiko jumped into the air and afterward he was shocked by his own actions. Thank god that no one was looking at him. He sighed.

"Thank you very much"

He was so happy! Was their company improving this fast??? He walked to the younger brother and smiled then he smiled at Azusa. "I`m so glad!"

"You are to invited Daiko"

He smiled out of relief and bowed as he nodded. "Hai!"

"That means its a date" said Tsubaki and leaved the room, letting a cocky smile while leaving the room. Azusa sighed nodding from sided to side because of his brother but turned and smile at the boy.

"Let's have some fun and relax" he said putting his hand in his pocket waiting for Daiko to go first and after him.

---------------------------------

After the contract was signed they went to the restaurant near the building where they were. They sat at a table and started ordering some drinks.

"How do you feel after a first day of work?" asked Azusa Daiko seeing him so happy. He could ignore everyone here and jump at him more than he brother did, but he was calm.

"That means its a date"*

He shocked as he heard that. He looked at the other with almost a glare on his eyes. He had enough of his stupid jokes. He didn't know why but he wanted to say something to him to shut him up but he was his boss so he tried to give it all in!

"Let's have some fun and relax"

He nodded as he walked outside the room. He knew that it wasn't a date since a date is something that TWO people go out and also, they have to be in love or lime each other so he didn't feel really worried!

-------------------------

He sat on the table as he tried to avoid looking or talking to the younger brother. He was a little pissed off because of him. Not that he talked to the other brother too.

"How do you feel after a first day of work?"*

He looked at him, not really in his usual nice expression. "Oh, it was good...thanks..I learnt a lot!" He looked away as he started playing with his food. He wanted to go home.

"Oh, it was good...thanks..I learnt a lot!"

Azusa narrowed his eyes looking at the boy. He could tell that he wasn't feeling fine because of his brother and didn't know how to make him feel better. He bite his lower lip and sigh.

"Daiko, why don't you get the drinks. Maybe you will cheer up a little. We just signed a contract that is good for our company. So don't be this sad anymore" he winked at the boy.

In the mean time Tsubaki phone rang and sat up excusing himself and went out to talk.

Daiko was looking down almost all the time! He didn`t want to talk to anybody but his girlfriend then. He had to think and concentrate about what happened and decide what he should do to free himself from his homosexual bosses. Maybe that he eve not true but if the thing that Tsubaki said was right, then it was.

"Daiko, why don't you get the drinks. Maybe you will cheer up a little. We just signed a contract that is good for our company. So don't be this sad anymore"

Daiko nodded after the other winked. He ordered a drink, still looking down, playing with his fingers. He sighed lowly as he looked at the younger brother, talking on the phone! He looked at the other brother as he manged to smile but not really pretty. He took his drink to drink it.