♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

Takuma blushed darker as he looked away. "I..don`t know.." He glanced at Blade as he shook his head. "Let`s go and eat breakfast."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

He nodded and looked at the other."I don't see you blush often.......its cute..."He smiled and stood up."Do you want me to cook?"

Takuma laughed as he heard that, he stood up and patted the other`s hair. "Baka! Do you remember? We are at a hotel!" He said as he wore his clothes.

He laughed."It has a kicten I was planning to be hear a while."He stroked the others hair."And even if I'm a Baka I'm your Baka."He laughed .

Takuma laughed along side with the other as he quit after a while."You don`t have to! We go and it down. "He said as he brushed his hair and walked to the door. "Come on!"

He looked back at the other as he held out his hand. "To the hotel`s restaurant to eat breakfast, come on!" He smiled.

He held his hand and an led and laughed slightly."I forgot this place had one."He smiled and looked at the other then looked away when he noticed he was starring.

Takuma pulled him to the restaurant, not intending on letting the other`s hand go. He wanted everyone to notice that these two big super stars and big rivals are lovers and nothing could make them apart.

A few heads turned as they waaled into the reasturant a few couldn't help but stare some gossiped to others.Blade looked around nervously be had never been I'm such a crowed restaurant before so it was odd for him.

Takuma looked back at him as he sighed. "Don`t be so nervous or you want me to help you feel relaxed?" He grinned as he gave Blade`s lips a kiss. He moved back and winked. He pulled him to a table as he sat him down. Afterward he sat himself. He ordered a breakfast for two people.

He blushed as they sat down together."Hmm......you know there's a fair in town do you wanna go."He said softly and smiled.

Blade`s smile made his boyfriend to smile back. He started eating after they brought their breakfast. He nodded as he grabbed the other`s hand on the table. "If that`s what you want!"

Takuma was so hungry, he ate his breakfast as he cleaned his lips with a tissue. "Whenever you have fun, I would too!"

Went Len finished he put his utensils across the plate."As long as you say so ......"He smiled and purred slightly

Takuma loved the way the other was. He stood up as he looked around. "We should leave! You can come and live with me fro now on!"

He shook his head. "It`s not. I don`t feel it`s long when you are here by my side!"

He sighed."Fine........"He looked at the other."When do I move in."He looked around himself.

- - - Updated - - -

He sighed."Fine........"He looked at the other."When do I move in."He looked around himself.

Blade seemed normal. Takuma was sad about that. "Whenever you want...Aren`t..you happy about it?"

Takuma looked away as he sighed. He walked out of the restaurant after he said in a loud voice. "Then go to them." He was angry.