♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

Takuma looked back, glaring at the other. "All you think is your band and your band, am I even important?" He asked.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

"When your where threatening to jump or the railing and I said I would jump too why would I do that if you weren't important." He walked closer to Takuma.

Takuma sighed as he stopped and looked back. He walked to Blade as he held him tightly. "Then prove it!" He whispered, wanted to be sure that it was true or not.

He looked down a bit before looking up at him and smashing his lips agansit the others he pulled away and sighed."I love you Takuma."He softly began singing a love song to him.

Takuma blushed as the other started singing, he knew that song very well. He smiled, he liked the other`s voice. He closed his eyes as he started singing together with him. Their voices match very well together.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around his neck an began to slow dance with him not caring about the people watching.

Takuma loved the way the other was. He closed his eyes and let the other dance with him. He started singing even louder. The people who knew the song started singing with them, clapping.

When he finished singing he smiled and stroked his cheek gently ."I love you."He spoke softly enough that he wouldn't be heard by anyone else. "Shall we leave now?" He offered his hand for the other to hold.

Takuma blushed lightly as he nodded as held his hand. "Yes!" He pulled the other with him out of the hotel. He looked at the other as he hailed a taxi, asking. "Hey! Where is your stuff now?" He asked, not sure where did he put them.

"In the backpack I'm wearing

." He patted the back pack with a laugh."My furniture is in storage."He yawned and followed Takuma.

Takuma sat inside the taxi as he pulled the other inside. He smiled at the other as he put his head on his shoulder. "Rest a bit until we get there darling!!!"

He smiled and closed his eyes holding gently onto Takuma's arm he practically looked like an angel when he slept.

Takuma didn`t care if they were inside the taxi, he blushed as he looked at the other. He Brushed his lips on him. He whispered into his ear. "We are here, my love!"

His eyes popped open and hr looked at the other as his ear twitched."D-dont wispeared in my ear!"He blushed deeply and paided the taxi

Takuma jumped off, pulling the other out. "Quiet! I love to tease you!" He said as he yawned and showed him his keys of the house. "Oh! My wife, will you open the door?"

He nodded and opened the door and waited for him to go ahead inside.He shut the door behide him taking his shoes of .

Takuma walked inside the house as he yawned again and took off his shoes. He walked to the sofa and threw himself on it. "Will you make a tea for me. my beloved wife?"

He smiled and walked over and pecked his cheek."Sure thing."He began to walk to the kitchen and turned the kettel on.

Takuma smiled as he picked the news paper on the table and started reading it. H started after a while and laughed. " It`s look like a real family, right?"

Takuma picked of one of the cups as he continued staring. "I will star at nothing but my beautiful blade!" He said, laughing loudly.

Blade blushed and looked away."I told you not to stare. "He played with his bracket ." If you really want to met Jake then I could call him."He looked at the other pulling out his phone.

Takuma closed his eyes as he grabbed his phone and threw it on the sofa. "Let it go! There is no need, just drink!" He said started drinking in silence. He had nothing to say, he was a bit angry again.

He picked up his cup."I'm going to go drink on the porch. "He sighed and left the other alone giving him his space afraid he would take his anger out on him.Blade just wanted them to get along for once it was annoying watching this happen over and over.

Takuma sighed and followed the other as he grabbed his hand. "Where the hell are you going?" He brushed his hair and sighed. "Come on!" He said, pulling the other with him. He put the other on his lap after he sat on the bed. "Are you a child? Sulking like that?" He asked smiling!