♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

He gasped as the other began moving and moaned loudly ."Your getting deeper then usaull....."He covered his face with a pillow

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

Takuma sighed. "Can you please not complain?" He smiled at the other. "Though I am being gentle, you still have a problem with my moves!" He stopped moving. "I won`t do it unless you show me your face!"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Takuma was a bit angry of the other. "You big lair!" He said as he started to glare at the other. He looked away after a while, showed Blade that he was sulk. "You don`t even love me!"

He uncovered his face and pulled him into a kiss ." Baka I was just embarrassed. " Hi s face was just to cute for words

Takuma laughed at him as he looked at hi face. "Cute!" He said as he started moving again. "Hold your legs and don`t open them, I love this position! " He wanted to feel good too. "I`m going to move a bit faster..."

He nodded and held them his hands trembling softly."I-I not sure why but I'm feeling it a lot more......I think I'm beganing to really like this......"He blushed and looked away.Blade looked over at him."Alright go ahead.....move..f..faster."

Takuma was happy to hear that. He closed his eyes and laughed lowly as he looked at the other. "I really want that Jake person to see this...hey what about I shoot you in this position and send it to your band? It would be great. "He said as he started moving again but rougher, moaning a bit.

He letted out a small wimpeaer."I dont wanna anyone to see but you."Hr moaned loudly as he brushed his prostate

Takuma grinned. "He...What was that?" He moved roughly, wanted to hear the other to moan, he pulled out his phone from his pants and showed it to Blade. "Then it is no problem if I shoot but I would be the only one who would see it, right?"

He gasped as the other moved roughly and moaned loudly."Takuma P-please d-dont!"He came getting some on his chest and face and his blush deepened even more as the cum ran down his face.

Takuma brushed his hair. " Sorry...did it hurt?" He said as he pulled out his cock and smiled. "I won`t show it to anyone..." He said as he started hooting from the boy`s face that he came, was was getting aroused, he moved his phone to the private places. "Open you hips, Blade!"

He blushed and looked away."B-But I don't want to."His ear twitched as cum dripped down his thighs ."Its embarrassing."He cover his face again.

Takuma smiled at the other and then he started fingering him from his lips to his stomach as he spread his hips. "Why are you shy about? It just me seeing it." He said moved his phone closer to his ass, shooting it.

He whined and tryed to shut his legs."Takuma is this some sort of punishment what did I do?"He looked at the other

Takuma shook his head with a smile on his face. He wet his fingers as he started touching the other`s hole, shooting every second off it. "Not at all darling...You should relax and enjoy this too..." He pushed his fingers inside.

He blushed and sqwermed slightly moaning softly looking at the other then covering his face ."A-Ah."His ears flattened

Takuma loved the way he was reacting to his fingers. He tried to think of another position. He lay the other on his right side as he spread his left leg, staring at him. "Good position, right?"

He nmewled as the other lifted his leg and looked over at him panting softly."Just turn the cell p...phone off....."He almost breathed the words out .

He put his leg on his shoulder as he kissed it. He smiled at the other as he said gently. "I told you...I won`t show it to anyone so just relax..." He slowly pressed his cock on the other`s ass.

"O-Ok ....I trust you." He looked at the other biting his lip as he felt him press his heated member agansit his entrance. "I love you Takuma......" He smiled slightly at the other.

Takuma smiled deeply at the other as he clenched his eyes shut. "Me too! Blade moan for me..." He said as he gently pushed it all the way inside, laughing. "You are all wet inside...it`s hot!" He started moving slow motion, shooting him.

He heard the clicking once again and opened his eyes to look up at what the other was doing."Are you making a s-side show or something?"He was still blushing from the others words."Dont say things like that."He breathed the words almost and bit his lip.

Takuma smiled at the other as he put his hand on his chin, showed that he was thinking. "MAYBE...I`ll be the only one who would watch this show...does that bother you?" He said as he moved a bit harder, moaning a bit himself. "Come on now...moan louder for me! I want it to be a perfect show."

He blushed as he heard the other speak."I-I was right Pervert. "He moaned softly as his voice threatened to burst through his lips that he was trying to hard yo kept shut.