♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

"I don't sulk."He rolled his eyes getting off his lap." I just wanted 'me' time."He setted the cup down on a nightstand with a sigh."Please don't be so clinhly your smothering me."

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

Takuma started acting like a child. "But I love you!!!!" He said as he pulled the other closer and kissed his lips lightly. "Yummy!" He whispered as he kissed the other neck randomly, shifting his shirt up.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

He blushed even more as he was pulled closer and the other began tasting him."Nya?"He blinked as his shirt was lifted.

Takuma smiled as he saw his face blushing! "If you want, we can continue!" He said waiting for the other`s answer since he was precious to him.

He smiled and nodded."Just be careful. "He smiled and kissed him gently." Promise?But first I wanna try something new."He held his own chin."Maybe I'll dress up or play with toys maybe I'll let you decorate me."He giggled.

Takuma`s eyes widened as he heard that. He blushed as he smiled at the other and nodded. "Mm!" He said as he stood up and called somewhere. "Is that case...you should wait!" He said as he ordered a girl`s dress and sex toy and they said they would bring it right away. He kisses the other, said in a te4asing voice. "It`s going to be a great day!"

He blushed deeply."As long as im with you."He smiled rubbing his neck.He leaned in and kissed the other feeling as he might regret it but didn't show heasition.

Takuma loved the way Blade accept whatever he said! He waited until the thinks had delivered, he changed the other as he walked back and looked at him in that girl`s sex costume.

Blade bushed and played with the lace on it and looked at the other."You sure thought it out well on me."The costume was a perfect fit and he looked in the mirror."I'll wear this for you today."

Takuma nodded as he held the other`s hand. "Let`s play a game!" He said as he smiled. "A master and a slave game!" He said as he lay on the bed and pretend that he is asleep! "Imagine that it is early is the morning and you should wake me up, with a meal!"

He blushed."I'll go and cook something then."A few minutes later he came back with a parfait and a cup of tea on a tray and set the on the night sat and gently brushed his shoulder and pecked his cheek."Master I brought you breakfast."

His master started his acting as the other came, he yawned as he hardly opened him eyes and glared at the other. He sat hi myself up as he looked at the dish on his hands. "What for breakfast?" He asked starring at the other. He he was really cute and he looked like a real maid.

"I made a yougurt parfait with peaches and a cup of coffee." He smiled happily and stood next to him in case he wanted to be spoon feed.

Takuma looked at the other,, tried hard to not laugh and act like a real master. He taste the spoon that was held out as he sighed and closed his eyes. "It`s not bad!"

Blade smiled ."Is there anything you need lOr want master?"He tilted his head and waited an answer he was fine with what he was coming so far.

He stared at the other for a while as he showed him his evil gin. He put his hands on his cheek as he started talking in a teasing voice. "Anything? I know what do you mean by that already but I am not a gentle master!"

He gave a smile and blushed slightly."yes anything master." His tail swayed slightly wondering what he would do.

His master stared at his as he sighed and looked away. He really didn`t know want to do next. He pulled the other closer, sat him on his lap. "Then turn me on!"

Takuma stared at the other while kissing him, he was already turned on but he wasn`t going to act different. "I`m bored! Kiss me more arousing!"

"I'm sorry master I was being naughty ." He said as he kissed him then got on his knees and lifted the skirt slightly a carrot was shoved into his entrance it twitching violently.

He loved the way Blade acted. He kissed him back as he started moving his hand on his legs, stroking it closer and backer from his hips. His other hand moved to his entrance as he started moving the carrot in and out him roughly.

Blade looked over his Hus shoulder at Takuma with lustful eyes."M-master?"He moaned loudly and bit his lip as he felt the carrot moving inside himself."N-Nya ah...."He trembled softly .

Takuma grinned evilly as he whispered into his ear. "Does it feel good?" He teased the other by licking his ears and started blowing his hot breath inside his ear to make him blush. He loved the way he reacted!

His blush as he clenched the sheets."Yes M-master it feels good."He npanted feeling himself tighten around the carrot with a moan.