Insanity rp (1x1 Pigeon and pandamonium)

Kotorichan

Ryan went straight to bed. He was really excited about spending time with Mathis, he really did like the man.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Mathis felt like laughing at how naive Ryan is. He didn't suspect him, but to kill him at this point, it would need to look like an accident.

Mathis awoke the next day a text message. He read it and responded.

i don't know, whenever you'd like to.

He got up and stretched, his joints cracking. He walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

"want to go to the park around noon? We could get something on the way there are eat lunch in the park" Ryan replied.

Mathis got out of the shower. He got dressed and checked his phone.

I'm up for that! Where do you wanna meet?

He went to the kitchen and made a quick breakfast.

- - - Updated - - -

Mathis got out of the shower. He got dressed and checked his phone.

I'm up for that! Where do you wanna meet?

He went to the kitchen and made a quick breakfast.

"want to just meet in front if my place? It's pretty close to the park" Ryan replied, he was on his way to work.

While he ate, he received another message.

sure, just let me know at what time. :3

He returned to eating his breakfast. A smirk on his face.

"noon would be good, I have to go to work so I'll text you again later" Ryan replied before turning his phone off for work.

He redirected the Magee and checked the time. 7:30. He still had three and a half hours.

"i might as well set up my agenda for the week." He said aloud.

He went to his study to organize the week's agenda.

Ryan was busy with work until around eight that night. He quickly walked home, nervous because it was so late.

Mathis finished the week's agenda around one in the afternoon. He went into the kitchen to prepare his lunch and eat. Afterwards, he went back to his study to finish grading and put them online into the students' grades.

Once he got home, Ryan cooked himself some dinner and sat down for the evening. He picked up his phone, considering calling the other man.

After finishing the grading, he decided to order a pizza. He went online and ordered the pizza. He went to his living room and say down yo watch some TV. He had been grading for hours and was finally done and ready for class tomorrow.

Method heard his phone ring. He forgot it in the study and went to pick it up. He got his phone and saw the caller id.

"hey Ryan! How was work? I'm glad to hear from you!"he said cheerfully.

He made his way back to the living room.

"my day was fine. I got my preparations ready for tomorrow, but other then that, uneventful."

The doorbell rang and he stood up.

"hold on for a minute, my pizza's here."

He went to the door and answered.

"that'll be 21.68."

He paid him and gave him a to before closing the door.

"sorry, so did anything happen at work today?"

Ryan waited patiently while Mathis got his pizza. "oh, not really... Just some crazy lady with really precise instructions for a bouquet"

Mathis laughed.

"there's always that crazy customer, who cause problems with how picky they are."

He set the box on the coffee table and went to the kitchen for a drink.

"well, id like to say that's your last, but it's probably not "

"yeah, I know. But it always gets annoying when someone like that comes in" Ryan sighed "do you ever deal with those kinds of people in your job?"

"my main problem is this girl named Brianna. She can't seem to keep her fucking mouth shut. On top of that she's a brown-noser. It's rather annoying when another student wants to ask a question and she answers for me. Or when i ask the students a question, she rarely let's anyone answer. But i only have her Mondays and Wednesdays, so she doesn't put a damper on my Thursdays." He chatted, taking a slice from the box and eating it.

"I'm sorry, all I'm doing is talking about myself. Tell me, what are your hobbies? What do you like and dislike?"he said saluting a bite of pizza and taking a sip of his soda.

"Hobbies? I don't know... I like to bake things and then I balance out all the sweets by going to the gym a few times a week..." Ryan sat down on his couch again "I'm not really that interesting to be honest"