Insanity rp (1x1 Pigeon and pandamonium)

Kotorichan

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Ryan handed him a bowl of shredded cheese. "just add this and then we'll make them into balls" he said, covering a baking sheet with foil.

"okay!"

Mathis went to the sink to wash his hands before returning back to the table. He began to mix on the cheese. Once throughly mixed heturned to Ryan.

"what else?"

Ryan smiled and started to form the meat into balls. "just make it into balls and then we'll bake it"

"okay cool!"

Mathis stood next to Ryan and began to help him form the meatballs.

"this is so much fun! It's like clay!"

Ryan laughed and made a little dinosaur shape "I guess you're right" he said before squishing it back into a ball.

They continued to make meatballs. Eventually they finished making the meatballs and seeing them in the sheet.

"okay, since we're finished making meatballs and setting them on the sheet, what else do we need to do?"

Ryan took the baking sheet and put it in the oven. "now we just have to wait for about fifteen minutes... Lets start cooking the spaghetti"

"yay!" He cheered.

He went to get the pot and the noodles. While he grabbed the pot, he turned to Ryan.

"is there anything else you need for the pasta?" He inquired.

it's good to put some salt in the water while you boil the noodles, but otherwise not really" Ryan watched him with a smile

"okay!"

Mathis made his way to the stove. He turned the stove on and went to fill the pot with water. Once the pot was filled with water, he set the pot onto the stove. He grabbed the salt and sprinkled some into the water. He put the lids on the pot and turned towards Ryan.

"okay, what else?"

"okay! So weekday do you want to do while we wait?" He smirked.

He winked at Ryan and sat down on the chair. He payed his lap.

"come. Take a seat!"

Ryan blushed deeply and took a step back "what? you mean on you?" he didn't mind the idea but it was kind embarrassing.

Mathis chuckled.

"of course I'm talking about my lap. Take a seat. I can support you. Besides there's nobody around to watch us." He winked again and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. He patted his lap again.

Ryan's face was bright red in embarrassment. He slowly sat down on the other man's lap. "um, I'm not too heavy am I?"

"nope! You're not heavy." He chuckled.

He held onto Ryan's waist and rested good head against Ryan's back. He slid his hand down onto Ryan's ass and have a firm squeeze.

"besides, this here 'cushions'take the pressure off."he groaned.

Ryan jumped and let out a soft squeak of surprise at the feeling of his hand. "y-you pervert" he grumbled, looking away in embarrassment.

"I'm may or may not be a degenerate. You'll just have to find pot in the bedroom." He said with a raspy voice.

He smirked as he stood up and held Ryan's face with his hands. Leaning forward to kiss him.

Ryan blushed softly and returned the kiss, his arms slowly moved to wrap around Mathis' shoulders.

Mathis crashed his lips even closer. As close as is possible. He lickedRyan's lips, asking for entrance into the caverns that is his mouth. Suddenly he heard something hiss near the stove. He stopped the kiss and looked over. The water was boiling over. He had forgotten to lower the heat.

"shit!" He cursed and made his way to lower the heat. "I'm so sorry! I forgot to lee the heat!"

Ryan burst out laughing as Mathis ran over to the stove. "it's fine" he walked over to Ryan and poured the uncooked spaghetti into the pot. "we can try again after dinner" he said with a smile.

Mathis chuckled and brushed a stand of his hair behind his ear.

"that sounds great! Can't wait for dessert." He winked.

Ryan blushed softly but smiled at the comment. "neither can I" he said softly. He took out a jar of pasta sauce and poured it in a sauce pan to heat it up.

Mathis' stomach growled. He chuckled nervously.

"sorry, must be hungry."

He went over to Ryan and watched him stir the sauce.